Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters (26475 Views)

Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Gracious10: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

^^^sorry oooo,did u write this in english language or swahili? #just curious#
@op....they should allow ppl to protest once they are not causing any harm.

ROTFL, this is so funny, can't stop laughing! I think it was written in swahili! Lmaooooooo
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tadup: Yes. Muhammad(S.A.W) is the true last messenger of Allah . You christians claimed that jesus died for you guys but my question is can you die for jesus?
let ♍ε̲̣̣̣ clear your ignorance
Jesus does not need anyone †☺ die f̶̲̥̅̊☺я him.
Jesus Iڪ the Son of God, as a matter of fact He Iڪ God, a member of the Holy trinity not a common worthless messenger of lies.

Jesus Iڪ the first born of God Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd there was nothing that was created without Him thereafter, including your false prophet.

You Muslim folks really lack common sense on average, even your scholars. O f all religions, Christianity Iڪ the only one with a living founder that manifests His presence daily still you choose †☺ remain with such a crude religion. Funny enough Christianity Iڪ a way of life not a religion per se.

Muslims should wake up Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd accept their position as a useless religion, fighting f̶̲̥̅̊☺я it will change nothing. Meanwhile more Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd more Muslims keep seeing the light Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd converting †☺ a living religion.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by tellwisdom: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Seriously I'm damn tired of this world...Lord take me to where u are sad sad
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by odim123(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dawdy: Any body who insults Allah, Prophet Muhammed (saw), Quran and Islam without repenting will go to Hell (Jahanam) U will soon know.

ok,i don get ur point. U don go jahanam before abi or na u be the gateman for the jahanam.anyway,ur point has been noted.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by stpat1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Callotti: I am sure ALL the protesters never even watched the movie.
Bungling, demi-illiterates! grin

That's if they even have TVs. The soldiers should take it easy o, cos my fiancee is in Jos o. I no go hear abeg o, I dey harsh for her matter o

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ciphoenix: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
ideee03: Lord have mercy *sighs*i need to relocate to space ASAP...
i'm interested too oo grin
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by SagePius: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]God bless Obafemi Awolowo and everyone that saw to it that Yoruba tribe value education..God bless my distinguished Yoruba people for refusing to take the madness pills that these murders take and kill their fellow human beings in the name of fighting for a prophet! How reasonable is that? Killing people because they mock him. Would he be happy? If yes, reserve my comments because of my respect for my friends who still makes me believe that some Muslims have got heart of Gold. However, kudos to Nigerian Army as I expect them to keep us save and kill any 'cow'that intend to shed Christians blood or destroy any property either ours or foreigners own. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by xynerise: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
beejaay:
ok we hear. Are you happy now??
not yet undecided
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ciphoenix: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dawdy: Any body who insults Allah, Prophet Muhammed (saw), Quran and Islam without repenting will go to Hell (Jahanam) U will soon know.
if you truly believe this, why protest. Let them be. The end 'll justify

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by virginvampire(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
let us live in peace

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ciphoenix: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
kafarati: I am in full support of the riots no matter wat d christians terrorist are saying.
and yet somehow you're on NL instead of being out there protesting

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Haido200: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Us will pay 4 wat dey did insulting our beloved prophet muhammad
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by uche08(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
tyson55:

Seconded!
Thirded

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by beejaay: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
blink182: let ♍ε̲̣̣̣ clear your ignorance
Jesus does not need anyone †☺ die f̶̲̥̅̊☺я him.
Jesus Iڪ the Son of God, as a matter of fact He Iڪ God, a member of the Holy trinity not a common worthless messenger of lies.

Jesus Iڪ the first born of God Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd there was nothing that was created without Him thereafter, including your false prophet.

You Muslim folks really lack common sense on average, even your scholars. O f all religions, Christianity Iڪ the only one with a living founder that manifests His presence daily still you choose †☺ remain with such a crude religion. Funny enough Christianity Iڪ a way of life not a religion per se.

Muslims should wake up Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd accept their position as a useless religion, fighting f̶̲̥̅̊☺я it will change nothing. Meanwhile more Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd more Muslims keep seeing the light Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd converting †☺ a living religion.
how do you know you are right?how does the Muslims also know they are also right? God is beyond the cloak or religion. why do we humans alwyas think that God is daft? if the true Religion is Islam/Christianity why do you think He will allow the existence of other religions (sebi he says he is omnipresent). if you are born a Zoroaster you will almost be a Zoroaster by now. does that mean God hate you? abeg wake up Religion dwell in God and not the other way round that we have been conditioned to believe. the world is indeed sick

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by MadCow1: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
ciphoenix: its vesico actually cheesy
Thanks for pointing that out..

I'm an engineer not a Doctor..
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ciphoenix: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
skyflash: Let me ask this if someone insult your mother or father who is very weak what will you do? fight i believe, while maybe some people might feel that whatever they believe in might be weak and need defending. So stop the blame game..
insult, you say. Why fight? It'll only show you're as foolish as the individual in question. Leave the mad man to his madness
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by nagoma(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
alaoeri: But to be sincere why are non muslim producing such thing to intimidate muslims, this ain't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time & they know what its all result to. Unlike xtians, muslims doesn't like someone mocking their religion then why not desist from the act for peace to reign.

The film makers are obviously successful . The aim is to ensure that there is no peace. The button to press they realize is to insult the prophet of Islam to cause revulsion and anger and violence among Muslims . It is calculated and deliberate. This should help Muslims to unite and devise a new non violent strategy for confronting these . I will suggest economic measures and the signing of peace agreements between nations and Islamic countries on mutual respect. Islamic countries like saudi arabia , pakistan,kuwait , UAE and others could break diplomatic ties with such countries as a protest. Human right and free speech are good but freedom to insult cannot be good.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by seunajia: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
A true Muslims keeps quiet when he does not know what to say or has nothing good to say.
The event of the last few days have been disturbing to say the least; The protests turned riots, the media and the careless talk of many of us on here-- Muslims and Christians alike. At this point, it is necessary we guide ourselves a lil bit:

The Position of Islam
I'm not a cleric, but the position of Islam is clear on this subject. The reaction of the rioters, which included vandalism and the murder of innocent civilians, completely contradicts the character and message of our beloved Prophet. It is not allowed to cause harm to others nor to return harm for harm. The Quran teaches us that we cannot blame or punish a person for the crime of another and instructs believers to "disagree with them in the most courteous way.

Retrospect
For the first 13 years of his mission, the Prophet Muhammad and his followers were exposed to demeaning abuse, mockery and torture on a daily basis in Mecca. Not only did he resist violence, he did not even return an insult with another insult. At one point in Mecca, his enemies twisted his name to call him 'Mudhammam' (The Loathsome) instead of 'Muhammad' which deeply offended his followers. But the Prophet calmly comforted them by stating, "Doesn't it astonish you how God protects me from the Quraish's abusing and cursing? They abuse Mudhammam and curse Mudhammam while I am Muhammad." [Source: Bukhari]

What a Muslim should Do
When lies are spread about our Prophet, we simply respond with the truth. And the most effective response is to embody his merciful character on a daily basis. Violence and vandalism carried out in his name are more offensive than the content of any film. The Quran tells us that the Prophet is praised by God and His Angels; even a million films cannot threaten his status as the Best of all Creation nor his love in our hearts.

Reference: celebratemercy.com

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by ochallo: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
991: If you understand clearly how this world is being manipulated governed, it would be hard and confusing to choose between america and islam. IMO america should clean this mess because it's theirs. the world would be a better place without the two. (no offence)

if not for america, you wont even be able to type this stupid comment.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by oradee: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wadasco: @calloti I don't think ur right about what you just say, cos if where ur[b] holly prophet[/b] repotetly made fun of can you wait for a copy? After it was confirm

Which Holy prophet? Isa or Mo?
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by beejaay: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
ciphoenix: its vesico actually cheesy
you are entitled to whatever it is you want so far you are threatening the existence of others in any way be it psychological or physical
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Abeyjide: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
i could remember wen i was still in yobe state,i always stay indoor bfor,during and immediately dey finished der friday prayers cos any negative thing could apened.
Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
seunajia: A true Muslims keeps quiet when he does not know what to say or has nothing good to say.
The event of the last few days have been disturbing to say the least; The protests turned riots, the media and the careless talk of many of us on here-- Muslims and Christians alike. At this point, it is necessary we guide ourselves a lil bit:

Re: Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
beejaay:

it takes special restraint not to respond to psychological torture, something that higher percentage of people generally dont have. psychological torture is much more severe than physical pain or torture and this is exactly what the so called movie is doing to the people of this faith, bashing and calling them names only add to it and the result is what we are seeing which am sure is going to be the beginning of another bloodshed plan in the world. psychological torture is why people commit suicide, engage in rituals, miracle searchers, and many more. please my people let us try and call back the lost goat with love and kindness. bashing and hating only mean we are fundamentally going against what our own religion preach. love is when we love the other person without asking for anything in return, without being moved or rebellious on the actions of the other.

Dude what is the torture there?
The filmmaker was just being openminded.
I mean people criticise other religions all the time but those who are sure of their faith just smile and life goes on.
It because those mumuslims are insecure and uncertain about their religion that they feel hurt and decide to vent their fustration on innocent people.

Funny enough its mainly the countries that just got out of troble that are entering into more.
Maybe muslims were never meant to practise democracy.
They should go on with their divine dictators that would oppress them to death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week / My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.