Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? (1541 Views)

Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by gbolahan85(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2008
once upon a time ,there is a young man who currently runs two relationships simultaneosusly.the first girl has a distinction in sexology and is very generous but proud however the second girl appears naive ,wellbrought up and also very generous.the man appeared to have made up his mind to stick with the latter girl.how does he discard the first one who has refused to to let go despite all the young man's withdrawal strategies. please advise the young man
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by blackmann(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2008
Shimple, just sit the nagging girl down and tell her "baby, am sorry to say this, but u've been a real pain in the arse. i like your generosity as i can actually eat your pie anytime, but variety is the spice of life. so jerk of bitch. am tired of ya." she'll get the message if she's not dumb. Ko ju be naa lo.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by Joey82(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2008
@poster

try to correct ur topic, sounds, i dont know,
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by Gbemyte(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
Shimple, just sit the nagging girl down and tell her "baby, am sorry to say this, but u've been a real pain in the arse. i like your generosity as i can actually eat your pie anytime, but variety is the spice of life. so jerk of bitch. am tired of ya." she'll get the message if she's not dumb. Ko ju be naa lo[color=#000099][/color]
if that is how u dump all ur girlfriends then u dont ve sense and regards for ladies.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by 4gotnheros(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2008
I have got same problems.

The best thing I do is just watch and see things happen, sometimes they jam in my place, but no fight, grin

Recently I just stood my stance, whenever she's coming, she delete her call log and never pick up calls in my presence, meeen, that's bullshit, I gave her a piece of my mind, but she's still begging ooo, I tire self

But the beg now don reduce, she's silence, cause she knows and think I would call her for another adventure of pleasure, but MAN, I am holding my self ooo, the wellbrought up gurl is trying all her possible best, but she isnt as good as the latter, Wo any how jareee
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by andrewsega(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2011
Wed the girl you love and the one who doesnt love you will run away
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by Omolola1(f): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2011
Tell her you are epileptic.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by Yemmyc(f): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2011
oops!
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by pwiz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
Whatever
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by Goldieluks: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
tell her you are mentally unstable.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by Odunharry(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
tel her u ve bn visitn commercial sex workers evry weekend and u ve nt bn usin protection.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by obowunmi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ OP, change ur number and cut off all contact with her. Stop communicating with her.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by deneut: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
hehe
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by MMM2(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
always ask her 4 sex any time u see her.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by dazzle37(f): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Apara ifot.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by kokoye(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ post.

Exercise 'persistence' in saying no.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by foyeks2001(f): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2011
after u ve bleeped d hell outa the poor gurl

thank God am a virgin
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by kokoye(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^

It will be tougher for a pin to pass through the eye of a camel . .than for you to be a . . . . grin
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by foyeks2001(f): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

^^^^

It will be tougher for a pin to pass through the eye of a camel . .than for you to be a . . . . grin

meaning?
cant get u, dont understand ur parable
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by obowunmi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
foyeks2001:

after u ve bleeped d hell outa the poor gurl

thank God am a virgin
grin grin grin

Stay a virgin babes.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by kokoye(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
foyeks2001:

meaning?
cant get u, dont understand your parable

I no talk anything o.

na jeje jeje I siddon for my house.
Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by foyeks2001(f): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2011
obowunmi:

Stay a virgin babes.

thanks so much obowun e

kokoye:

I no talk anything o.

na jeje jeje I siddon for my house.

wink wink wink undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. / Staying As A Virgin Before Marriage. Greatest Commandment In The Bible? / How Can I Date A Beautiful Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.