Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1829551 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2015
mannyiyke:
Jamb direct entry form is now on sale. I advise u make UNN ur 1st choice if u're sure of getting 300 in its post DE exam, because it's only by scoring high that ur chance of getting admission willl be guaranteed. So read its post DE past questions very well as well as ur textbooks. The questions are simple but confusing, and that's y u've to study deeply.
Hi mannyike, please what subjects are we expected to study in preparation? Do you have the past questions? I'll be very glad if you can share. Thanks in advance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mannyiyke: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
MISSOPTIMIST:
Hi mannyike, please what subjects are we expected to study in preparation? Do you have the past questions? I'll be very glad if you can share. Thanks in advance.
English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Send me ur e-mail address so that i can send d past questions to u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2015
A male infant was born with a unilateral cleft lip extending into the floor of his nose and through the alveolar process of his maxilla.
a.) What is the embryology call basis of these anomalies?
b.) Neither parent had a cleft lip or cleft palate. Are genetic factors likely involved.
c.) Are these anomalies common in males?
d.) what is the chance that the next child will have a cleft?
Cc Lomaxx ebsuguy alutacontinua ikevin

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
DrHesjay:
A male infant was born with a unilateral cleft lip extending into the floor of his nose and through the alveolar process of his maxilla.
a.) What is the embryology call basis of these anomalies?
b.) Neither parent had a cleft lip or cleft palate. Are genetic factors likely involved.
c.) Are these anomalies common in males?
d.) what is the chance that the next child will have a cleft?
Cc Lomaxx ebsuguy alutacontinua ikevin

A) Defect in palate formation(failure of unilateral fusion of primary triangular palate to the secondary triangular palate)
B) No
C) yes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drajjay: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Uniport any aspirant or student.?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by slimzyguy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Any lasu medical aspirant in the house?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
slimzyguy:
yea 257 you?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bush2013:
yea 257 you?
he didn't even ask for your score...

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by slimzyguy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bush2013:
yea 257 you?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
slimzyguy:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
PLEASE, WHO CAN EXPANSIATE ON "HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY" AS TO WHICH IS BETTER AND PAYS OFF?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 4:12am On Apr 22, 2015
slimzyguy:
yeah
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ovytee: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2015
To get lasu post ume past questions. .call 07019253319..Grab your copy now!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Charlesschools: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by slimzyguy(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
smartdave1:

yeah
nyce to meet you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gbsks: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
MuhMubRaj:
Hi,Pls I need help on direct entry into unilorin and abu zaria Medicine and Surgery plus is it compulsory to do the NYSC before DE? I also need to know if the forms are still on and how to purchase dem
can some1 experienced answer this young man please ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gisthaphy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
hello house, I. need help. I studied public health and now, I'm opting for mbbs in uniuyo and unical via direct entry but don't know how they do their things. do they take aptitude tests? which of them do I use as first choice? do they have exceptional criteria for admission? thanks all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by donriddo(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2015
ANY OAU MEDIC ASPIRANT ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2015
slimzyguy:
nyce to meet you
thank you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Ovytee:
To get lasu post ume past questions. .call 07019253319..Grab your copy now!!
can it be sent as pdf file to e-mail?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2015
MuhMubRaj:
Hi,Pls I need help on direct entry into unilorin and abu zaria Medicine and Surgery plus is it compulsory to do the NYSC before DE? I also need to know if the forms are still on and how to purchase dem
Yes,its compulsory
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gisthaphy:
hello house, I. need help. I studied public health and now, I'm opting for mbbs in uniuyo and unical via direct entry but don't know how they do their things. do they take aptitude tests? which of them do I use as first choice? do they have exceptional criteria for admission? thanks all
DE candidates for UNIUYO take aptitude test.
I'm not in the best position to answer your second question tho'.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gud day, any kind olabisi onabanjo University medical student that can be of help in terms of info? . Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gisthaphy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
thanks gameboi. I'm grateful
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fabeh15(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Any BSU aspirant here?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
@everybody in the house, I would like to know more about mbbs program in LASU, a friend of mine intends choosing the school. I would like to connect with any lasu med student. My num-08131218910
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Danyl(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
please o any uniabuja DE medic aspirant? I need some good information on the school..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hahjascho(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thank God am into this tread -----av read so much of d comments so fr...am also an aspirant eksu medicine and surgery..

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gisthaphy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Danyl:
please o any uniabuja DE medic aspirant? I need some good information on the school..

does uniabuja accept DE med surgery? I don't think so o, pls ask questions well so as not to waste ur DE form.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Danyl(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gisthaphy:

does uniabuja accept DE med surgery? I don't think so o, pls ask questions well so as not to waste ur DE form.
thanks for your response. actually I was planning to obtain DE form for medicine & surgery into uniAbuja that is the basis of my question. but pls do you know their cut off for post-utme exam for med students..

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.