Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835040 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2015
REAL UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS (2012-2014)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Good-day Doctors!

I once heard that there are some medical students who regrets for ever opting for medicine and some may along the line change their course.

Please is there any one here who have had this experience or who is having this experience?

What are the possible causes of the regret?

How could one overcome it?

I am an aspirant...

Thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JayEye(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
deedrizzie:
pls what r d requirements fr agip??... is it fr med stdnts??.. and what r d requirements.. I'm a frst year medic @ unilorin.. and I'd appreciate a quick response.. thanks...
agip scholarship application has long ended...this was sometime in february if I remember correctly!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls my niece is an aspirant, she chose uniport,pls what book is she supposed to read for post ume, cos she scored 213 in jamb nd does anybody know about brainfriend?tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gisthaphy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Pls my niece is an aspirant, she chose uniport,pls what book is she supposed to read for post ume, cos she scored 213 in jamb nd does anybody know about brainfriend?tnx
what's brainfriend pls? ehmm as for ur question, she must need to score above 290 for merit admission. anything short of that is followed by longer legs. had someone dat scored 304 and was given admission on merit. their exam is cbt and she should b conversant with past questions.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gisthaphy(f): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
smartdave1:
Good-day Doctors!
I once heard that there are some medical students who regrets for ever opting for medicine and some may along the line change their course.
Please is there any one here who have had this experience or who is having this experience?
I am an aspirant...
Thanks!
something propelled u to aspire for mbbs just like every other person. hold unto yours and don't be distracted. some other persons might regret but it's up to you to either hold on or flop. keep keeping on!

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gisthaphy:

what's brainfriend pls? ehmm as for ur question, she must need to score above 290 for merit admission. anything short of that is followed by longer legs. had someone dat scored 304 and was given admission on merit. their exam is cbt and she should b conversant with past questions.
tnx dear, but don't u think 290 is too high, I am talking bout uniport, cos she said her friends didn't get as high as dat, but were admitted, tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
smartdave1:
Good-day Doctors!

I am an aspirant...

Thanks!
Doclight once created a thread like that, and there were many comments. Just search him and go through his posts.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
tnx dear, but don't u think 290 is too high, I am talking bout uniport, cos she said her friends didn't get as high as dat, but were admitted, tnx
290? HIGH? FOR M.B.B.S? WOW! HAVE U HEARD OF GETTING NOTHING LESS THAN 295 IN BOTH JAMB AND P.JAMB? MBBS IS THE MOST COMPETITIVE IN VIRTUALLY ALL SCHOOLS ESP. FED. I DNT THINK SHE'S READY TO GET IN. what was her friends JAMB SCORES AND AVERAGE?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
simba1:
Doclight once created a thread like that, and there were many comments. Just search him and go through his posts.
Pls what is the topic of the thread so that it'll be easier for me to search

thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
smartdave1:
Pls what is the topic of the thread so that it'll be easier for me to search
thanks!
Something like "do you regret studying medicine?"
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
simba1:
Something like "do you regret studying medicine?"
Thank you sire!

Nairaland have never been resourceful and can never be a good place to ask any serious question.

I've made all my findings using google search. And it was really wonderful.

Once again, THANK YOU!

Remain bless.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
smartdave1:
Good-day Doctors!

I am an aspirant...

Thanks!
if u're enthusiastic about studying medicine why would u look for articles to make u feel discouraged? Every man has his own ability and potential to succeed in life.. Why not evaluate yourself and know where you actually stand..?
The greatest momentum breakers are regrets for yesterday and anxiety for tomorrows prospects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kelvinclein: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
greetings to all d docs and aspirant in d house.. i hug transformer greet una o ..pls o where is Dr .lagusta?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 12:01am On May 01, 2015
Abcruz:
if u're enthusiastic about studying medicine why would u look for articles to make u feel discouraged? Every man has his own ability and potential to succeed in life.. Why not evaluate yourself and know where you actually stand..?
The greatest momentum breakers are regrets for yesterday and anxiety for tomorrows prospects.
I am not looking for a break to my passion. I'm just trying to know what lies ahead.

Knowing what made people fail/depress and putting measures to tackle them if they eventually showcase in my own time is what i seek.

Thank You Sire!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 12:13am On May 01, 2015
smartdave1:

I am not looking for a break to my passion. I'm just trying to know what lies ahead.

Knowing what made people fail/depress and putting measures to tackle them if they eventually showcase in my own time is what i seek.

Thank You Sire!
Exactly! Learning ahead of tym! There's nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Edunews: 5:54am On May 01, 2015
For any Information regarding Medicine and Surgery Admission at the University Of Nigeria, For UNN Aspirants.
- Cut-Off
- Post-UTME Dates
- Forms

etc.
Visit her First Year Medical And Dental Students Association(FYMDSA) website on: www.fymdsa.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sammy500: 5:57am On May 01, 2015
hi my name is samuel ave got post utme past questions for the following schools 1. UNICAL PAst Questions 2. AAUA Post-UTME past Questions 3. IMSU Post-UTME past questions 4. UNN Post-UTME past questions 5. UNIBEN post-UTME past questions 6. ABU Post-UTME past questions 7. FUTA Post-UTME past questions 8. OAU Post-UTME past questions 9. NDU Post-UTME PAst Questions 10. UNIUYO Post-UTME PAst questions 11. UNILAG Post-UTME practice questions 12. LAUTECH Post-UTME past questions 13. Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post-UTME PAst Questions 14. AAU Expoma Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers 15. BabCock University Post-UTME PAst Questions 16. ABSU Post-UTME Past Questions 17. Benue State University Post-UTME PAst Questions 18. Covenant University Post-UTME Past Questions 19. EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers 20. ESUT Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers 21. FUNAAB Post-UTME past questions And Answers 22. FUTMINNA Post-UTME past questions And Answers 23. IMT Enugu Post-UTME past questions And Answers 24. KASU Post-UTME past questions And Answers 25. Kogi State University Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers 26. KWASU Post-UTME past questions And Answers 27. Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-UTME Past Questions 28. Nasarawa State University Post-UTME Past Questions 29. FUTO Post-UTME past questions And Answers 30. UNIABUJA Post-UTME practice questions 31. UNIPORT Post-UTME practice questions 32. UNIMAID Post-UTME practice questions 33. UNIJOS Post-UTME practice questions 34. UNILORIN Post-UTME practice questions 35. UNIBADAN Post-UTME practice questions 36. RSUST Post-UTME practice questions 37. OKOPOLY Post-UTME practice questions 38. UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers 39. FUAM Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers call or add me on what's app 0.7.0.3.0.2.1.1.3.0.9
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 6:57am On May 01, 2015
sammy500:
hi my name is samuel ave got post utme past
questions for the following schools
1. UNICAL PAst Questions
2. AAUA Post-UTME past Questions
3. IMSU Post-UTME past questions
4. UNN Post-UTME past questions
5. UNIBEN post-UTME past questions
6. ABU Post-UTME past questions
7. FUTA Post-UTME past questions
8. OAU Post-UTME past questions
9. NDU Post-UTME PAst Questions
10. UNIUYO Post-UTME PAst questions
11. UNILAG Post-UTME practice questions
12. LAUTECH Post-UTME past questions
13. Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post-UTME PAst
Questions
14. AAU Expoma Post-UTME Past Questions and
Answers
15. BabCock University Post-UTME PAst Questions
16. ABSU Post-UTME Past Questions
17. Benue State University Post-UTME PAst
Questions
18. Covenant University Post-UTME Past
Questions
19. EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
20. ESUT Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
21. FUNAAB Post-UTME past questions And
Answers
22. FUTMINNA Post-UTME past questions And
Answers
23. IMT Enugu Post-UTME past questions And
Answers
24. KASU Post-UTME past questions And Answers
25. Kogi State University Post-UTME Past
Questions And Answers
26. KWASU Post-UTME past questions And
Answers
27. Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-UTME Past
Questions
28. Nasarawa State University Post-UTME Past
Questions
29. FUTO Post-UTME past questions And Answers
30. UNIABUJA Post-UTME practice questions
31. UNIPORT Post-UTME practice questions
32. UNIMAID Post-UTME practice questions
33. UNIJOS Post-UTME practice questions
34. UNILORIN Post-UTME practice questions
35. UNIBADAN Post-UTME practice questions
36. RSUST Post-UTME practice questions
37. OKOPOLY Post-UTME practice questions
38. UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions And
Answers
39. FUAM Post-UTME Past Questions And
Answers
call or add me on what's app 0.7.0.3.0.2.1.1.3.0.9
next!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PrinceDinno(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2015
teejaypee:
. . I'm not yet a student sha, i'm an aspirant

med&surgery aspirant?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by teejaypee: 9:57am On May 01, 2015
PrinceDinno:

med&surgery aspirant?
. . Nope. Veterinary medicine

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 05, 2015
smartdave1:
Good-day Doctors!

I am an aspirant...

Thanks!
yea...what can I say?..

Personally, I know of someone who left medical school in 400level to start another course; not because he failed but cos he was tired of it.
I have also seen people who did the same in other levels.
I think it's because of the frustration...especially when u look at it from the Unilorin medical school angle. there are lots of things here that can frustrate someone out of medical school if the person is not so careful.Lecturers.. exams.. etc
you just wake up sometimes, see the stress u r passing thru and feel u cld have gone into something else.
Well, the best way to avoid it is to be really determined...get encouragement from everything..
instead of bn frustrated, get motivated.
Med school is a battle field.. that's if all other med schools r like this. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 11:02pm On May 05, 2015
DrHesjay:

yea...what can I say?..

Personally, I know of someone who left medical school in 400level to start another course; not because he failed but cos he was tired of it.
I have also seen people who did the same in other levels.
I think it's because of the frustration...especially when u look at it from the Unilorin medical school angle. there are lots of things here that can frustrate someone out of medical school if the person is not so careful.Lecturers.. exams.. etc
you just wake up sometimes, see the stress u r passing thru and feel u cld have gone into something else.
Well, the best way to avoid it is to be really determined...get encouragement from everything..
instead of bn frustrated, get motivated.
Med school is a battle field.. that's if all other med schools r like this. grin grin
Thanks a bunch, sire!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Yustash001(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
Dr Lagusta...sorry for what happened to you...how is your health now sire?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2015
Yustash001:
Dr Lagusta...sorry for what happened to you...how is your health now sire?

M fine now brother, thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Yustash001(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2015
Lagusta:

M fine now brother, thanks
alright broda....emafarale...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gbsks: 4:02pm On May 08, 2015
Any oau medical student in his clinicals should signify please?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by protonz(m): 1:53am On May 09, 2015
i am a 100level radiography student...but d tin is i hate arithmetics... d arithmetics in d first yr is still basic, dat i knw, wat i dnt knw is how my 200l + courses wuld b like , is it going to b more on reading or arithmetics or both!...
any radiography pep wuld immensely b of help.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by harrysterol(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2015
Please any UNN Mbbs student here? I got something important to find out please quote me
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by harrysterol(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2015
protonz:
i am a 100level radiography student...but d tin is i hate arithmetics... d arithmetics in d first yr is still basic, dat i knw, wat i dnt knw is how my 200l + courses wuld b like , is it going to b more on reading or arithmetics or both!...
any radiography pep wuld immensely b of help.
u will be doing more of physics and anatomy so fear not and gear up

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.