Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1847342 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Obakenny01 post=42008327]
AAUA currently does not offer any medical course. However, UNIMED in Ondo do.[Thanks a lot. Pls do you know if UNIMED accepts two 0'level sittings for medicine and surgery and how much fees they pay?]
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Abdullahi4u7 post=42026106][/quote]unimed is the school in Nigeria dha pays the highest school fees... It's a stupid school dhat admitted 189 students generally...
I can't share mah experience with UNIMED.... if you wanna know more, contact me...

Don't apply for United and UNIABUJA except you wanna write jamb 2017
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SDAC: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jason555:
Ah! Sir, your boy is loyal sire.!
I'm no longer logging on in whatsup I am financially incapacitated so hw are u doing
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
SDAC:
I'm no longer logging on in whatsup I am financially incapacitated so hw are u doing
we're good over here bro... Please try and come on soon, we missing you and also, you missing...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hey guys, please always visit

https://apostlefactz./
to get
updates on every single News, fact and updates
in Nigeria...you won't miss out at all... You can also contact me on the blog above if you've an article for publication
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by angiography(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nad95:

good day sir, so what you are saying is that I accept this admission and prepare hard for another jamb to gain admission for medicine. Sir can you please gimme a cursory or long look into unical medical school if you know anything about it.
Thanks man.

Well, it depends on how capable you are in combining studying physiology with reading for jamb...

N.B, I guess jamb has closed already.

Well, I really don't know much bout unical. But medical schools are alwayzz the same.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
It hasn't. It was extended till jan 31st i.e. jamb. But the cards are sort of scarce
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dharmmy007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
angiography:

Well, it depends on how capable you are in combining studying physiology with reading for jamb...

N.B, I guess jamb has closed already.

Well, I really don't know much bout unical. But medical schools are alwayzz the same.

the closing date been postponed to the ending of the month.. I mean the utme form
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by walleygee01: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please psychology is a nice course! No course is easy in Nigeria, your level of reasoning and setting up distinguish your career from others. Year1 lectures will even help your preparations for next jamb!. #Shallom#
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by walleygee01: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please physiology is a nice course! No course is easy in Nigeria, your level of reasoning and setting up distinguish your career from others. Year1 lectures will even help your preparations for next jamb!. #Shallom#
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dentrice: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
pls house am in urgent need of your contributions, I am a graduate of physiology (2.2) and I want to process direct entry into medicine dept. what are my chances and how will I go about it. pls I really need your reply! ejor! thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Av bin 4lown dis thread since d days of alutacontinua (my nairaland crush) bt 2day, i'm officially registerin ma presence 'cos i've jst bin offered dentistry nd dental surgery at OAU.

7 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PilotOz(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2016
drdrei09:
Av bin 4lown dis thread since d day of "aluta continua" (my nairaland crush) bt 2day, i'm officially registern ma presence 'cos i've jst bein offered dentistry nd dental surgery at OAU.
congrats bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
drdrei09:
Av bin 4lown dis thread since d day of "aluta continua" (my nairaland crush) bt 2day, i'm officially registern ma presence 'cos i've jst bein offered dentistry nd dental surgery at OAU.
congratulations sire. Best of luck
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Khan1993:
congratulations sire. Best of luck
tanx sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2016
PilotOz:
congrats bro
tanx bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdullahi4u7(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Pls who knows whether ABU will accept two 0'level sittings for medicine and surgery?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Catalyst4real: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Abdullahi4u7:
Pls who knows whether ABU will accept two 0'level sittings for medicine and surgery?
Abu accepts
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello great doctors, medstudent and aspiring medstudent, I would like to invite you to view my latest post https://sesansblog./2016/01/17/hammer-of-truth/. If you liked it please like it, leave a comment I always love to hear from you and share with your your awesome friends. You can also follow my blog via email so that you get latest posts updates. Thank you. Love you guys
Cc catalyst4real, Lomaxx,jason555 ,angiography, labodinho, dearpiriye, Pilotoz,

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pls say hello to me @ isiakaidowu01@gmail.com. I want to discuss with you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Millex:
Hello great doctors, medstudent and aspiring medstudent, I would like to invite you to view my latest post https://sesansblog./2016/01/17/hammer-of-truth/. If you liked it please like it, leave a comment I always love to hear from you and share with your your awesome friends. You can also follow my blog via email so that you get latest posts updates. Thank you. Love you guys
I cant like it. How do i go abt it?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
dearpiriye:

I cant like it. How do i go abt it?
I guess it's cus you don't have a WordPress account, but you can follow tho..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Millex:

Done,notify if you didn't see my comment.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 5:55am On Jan 18, 2016
labodinho:

Done,notify if you didn't see my comment.
Saw the like tho
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2016
Millex:

Saw the like tho
Ok,tried commenting again too.

Good work anyways.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gassa007: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2016
I have really been following this thread since day one as an aspirant/medic wannabe, but thank God and thank you all for the inspirations. Today I'm registering myself here as a medical student now.#AAU

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
labodinho:

Ok,tried commenting again too.

Good work anyways.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Millex:
OMG!!
That was awesome....

Found it very difficult commenting on your blog sire....

Can ah publicise your articles on mah BLOG
http://Apostlefactz.

Need your permission sire...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jason555:
OMG!!
That was awesome....

Found it very difficult commenting on your blog sire....

Can ah publicise your articles on mah BLOG
http://Apostlefactz.

Need your permission sire...
Sure you can sir, I really don't know why it's acting that way would look into it, would really appreciate you sharing it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sjobest01(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
how much are books like anatomy, physiology,etc
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Millex:

Sure you can sir, I really don't know why it's acting that way would look into it, would really appreciate you sharing it.
thanks a lot sire....
You can meet mah mater 'sire labodinho ", he can put you through on your blog issues.... He has been of great help to me....

You can always visit http;//Apostlefactz.

Thanks...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Danyl(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
@Jason. I checked your blog just now, u r doing good. I discovered recently if I send u a text on what zap you don't respond. For a quick reminder we spoke sometimes ago on this admissions things on phone. I live in abuja if you can remember well.. hoow far with your admissions now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.