Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835601 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gbsks:
the circular was pasted and it has been signed by the v.c, apart from that you can ask any other med student of the school(i mean stalite or the present part 1 student) and they will confirm this.

Wow!!! and they still have the 33k/session for returning students on their website and 57,700 for freshmen consistently on other websites!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gbsks: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
GideonOmach:

Wow!!! and they still have the 33k/session for returning students on their website and 57,700 for freshmen consistently on other websites!

pls I don't know anyone at OAU. The one I know, I saw his number here; though not a medical student but have said he has a lot of them - friends and then I asked if he could help me with any of them's number and he raised his voice revealing to me like I'm disturbing him or since he doesn't know me, maybe I might be the wrong person in the facade of OAU aspirant and their lives would be endangered! So, that if I have anything to enquire about I should ask him and he's not giving me what I needed to hear from his vocals!!
I just don't know!

could you pls share me the curricular if it's at hand Sir_? pls!!
I can't ask if you know anyone schooling there oo, in case you'll think I'd endanger their lives too.. but it's so bad how people have withdrawn to their shells for security... but it's necessary though but the shell is not even secure enough to proffer safety!
see the change will be effected as from next session i.e when registeration starts. You can't see it now, but i can assure you it has been approved. Penboy abeg come and confirm this cos he b lyk say dis guy no believe.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tnesbe: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by damo53(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Sir, I believe you are mistaken.

you write all those exams in both 200L and 300L, but there is the final professional MB exam we all write, and must pass to crossover to clinicals.

in some schools, they usually don't write exams throughout 200L and 300L and just write one final exam. The MB exam.
...Anatomy physiology and Bch is what i was referring ..dat we ryt in 200lvl den pathology phamac and d rest in 300lvl...well i dont really understand what u mean
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Gbsks post=42251174] see the change will be effected as from next session i.e when registeration starts. You can't see it now, but i can assure you it has been approved. Penboy abeg come and confirm this cos he b lyk say dis guy no
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gbsks:
see the change will be effected as from next session i.e when registeration starts. You can't see it now, but i can assure you it has been approved. Penboy abeg come and confirm this cos he b lyk say dis guy no believe.
yes oooo.
They have increased the fees oh; according to the last colloquium held on the 21st thursday.
Well, some other issues were being addressed though.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gbsks: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Penboy:
yes oooo.
They have increased the fees oh; according to the last colloquium held on the 21st thursday.
thanks jare
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hi
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Penboy:
yes oooo.

Wonderful!!! thanks joor and Gbsks too!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gbsks:
yes oh making it 83k for stalites and like 150k for freshmen

This is too outrageous.

A federal medical school for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AbuadStudent(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
damo53:
...Anatomy physiology and Bch is what i was referring ..dat we ryt in 200lvl den pathology phamac and d rest in 300lvl...well i dont really understand what u mean

path and pham in 300L?? what school is that
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gbsks: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
AmbFitsaint:

This is too outrageous.
A federal medical school for goodness sake!
na so we see am oh.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by faybobby(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls the 100L medics will be offering which departmental courses?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dalyjay(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Is medicine doddle in unilorin?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Morning guys and happy Sunday... One of our vary
own brother (Abdullahi4u7) placed an article on

https://apostlefactz./2016/01/24/the-mysterious-trip-to-the-isles/#more-237

Please let's click the link above to support him by
reading the article, dropping our comments and
sharing on Facebook with our friends. Please....
It costs nothing to share, visit and comment....
Thanks....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by guiltless(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
AbuadStudent:
Okay guys! New to this thread! 400L medical student, just wrote my professional Mb exam some months ago and Aced it with a Distinction in physiology! Looking forward to a great time with y'all

I'm also a campus blogger for Afe babalola university

abuadstudent..com

I also dish out advices on how to cope with medicine and other social activities and still be high-flying! add me on bbm 7E24E8F5

nice one bro!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hi guys. Happy Sunday

It is easier to make a distinction in anatomy than in physiology in my school. Is it the same in yours?

#justfeellikeknowing
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
AmbFitsaint:
Hi guys. Happy Sunday

It is easier to make a distinction in anatomy than in physiology in my school. Is it the same in yours?

#justfeellikeknowing
Yes.
In the history of the College of Medical Sciences, Unimaid not more than 3 people ever made distinction in physiology.
The first person to ever get a distinction is now a professor of surgery and former provost CMS, Unimaid.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Yes.
In the history of the College of Medical Sciences, Unimaid not more than 3 people ever made distinction in physiology.
The first person to ever get a distinction is now a professor of surgery and former provost CMS, Unimaid.

Wonderful! you're at UNIMAID? I doff for you ooh Boss? @BH! @Insurgencies_still?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
AmbFitsaint:
Hi guys. Happy Sunday

#justfeellikeknowing
Tell me more about anatomy. Just got admitted to study that course
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ksudr(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
GideonOmach:

Ksudr! you are in KSU?
yes sire
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
GideonOmach:

Wonderful! you're at UNIMAID?
Yes. I'm in Unimaid
I doff for you ooh Boss? @BH! @Insurgencies_still?
Nope. There's relative peace.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by COOL10(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
hi,pls can sm1 help me with d subjects and topics i need to read for year1 pharmacy. I just got admitted
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
COOL10:
hi,pls can sm1 help me with d subjects and topics i need to read for year1 pharmacy. I just got admitted
www.nairaland.com/1452911/pharmacists-pharmacy-students-interns-home/52

I think you'll get everything you need to know there. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by COOL10(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

www.nairaland.com/1452911/pharmacists-pharmacy-students-interns-home/52

I think you'll get everything you need to know there. Good luck.
tnx a bunch

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kunlexic(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
COOL10:
year 1 will be pre-pharmacy,so ur science course is what u will need...pharmacy in which schl sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by princemmab(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Yes.

Great unimaidite! *salutes. My Alma mata

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by princemmab(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
To all aspirants here, especially those with a first degree in other medical related courses or those below 20yrs old as a high sch leaver; if your sponsors/parents can afford let's say around 4000usd yearly, you have opportunities to school in Europe or Asia.

I am not a study agent so use your friend, Google to check out affordable an accredited schools in Georgia, Poland, China, Philippines amongst other countries.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lepasharon(f): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Is anyone here in the UK? Going for graduate entry medicine ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by princemmab(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
lepasharon:
Is anyone here in the UK? Going for graduate entry medicine ?

What's the average Tuition range?

I know that of St. George's
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by COOL10(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kunlexic:
year 1 will be pre-pharmacy,so ur science course is what u will need...pharmacy in which schl sir
. What does the pre pharmacy entail? Madonna univ

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.