Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,311 members, 7,826,232 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1840889 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2016
Chikabel:
Hello consultants, residents, house officers, fellow students.
I just want to ask for a big favour.
Please, could anyone please inform me of any teaching hospital anywhere in the country, accepting applications for resident doctors now. I'm in dire need of this info.
Thank you in anticipation.

Cc Lagusta
JUTH,UCH.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
AmbFitsaint:

6 months is not too long tho
Vincent! shocked God forbid
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chikabel: 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
Drdonzeez:
JUTH,UCH

Thanks a lot, Sir.
Please, any idea when the submission ends? And can there be an electronic form of submission or the "hand in" procedure?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
dapsondou:

Vincent! shocked
God forbid

grin grin

Shey u don't pray for more time to gather the extraneous momentum for MB ni?

The more the time we spend with our "girlfriends", the more the likelihood of stealing a distinction(one is not bad) from the stinging baes. They shouldn't remain a virgin in our set at least that cunning physiology fond of slying good-looking anf industrious guys

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2016
Chikabel:

Thanks a lot, Sir.
Please, any idea when the submission ends? And can there be an electronic form of submission or the "hand in" procedure?
That of juth has closed.but,that of uch,Ibadan ends on the 10th of may,2016.you may apply online or better yet get a form from the cmd's office.Be fast about it!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chikabel: 5:16pm On May 07, 2016
Drdonzeez:
That of juth has closed.but,that of uch,Ibadan ends on the 10th of may,2016.you may apply online or better yet get a form from the cmd's office.Be fast about it!

Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kelvinabel1: 9:18pm On May 07, 2016
hello, I'm an aspirant of medicine and surgery processing AAU, any AAU MBBS student
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kelvinabel1: 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
hello, I'm an aspirant of medicine and surgery processing AAU, any AAU MBBS student, let chat, I need ur help
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:19am On May 08, 2016
lebienconnu:
Hi colleagues,

Please rejoice with me. Precisely, on the 23 March, 2016 after the meeting of the examiners board in my school bordering on the then just concluded part three MB, I was considered proficient enough in the basic medical sciences and rewarded with promotion to part 4. You guys know what that means. I have crossed over to the clinicals where we get to apply all we have been learning in Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Biochemistry. The battle was really bloody.

While I advise my juniors to keep the candles burning I am also calling on my seniors to aid me with words of advice that will facilitate my journey through the impending task which I know is herculean.
To all medical aspirants, I want to say medicine is really worth it. Aspire to acquire what you desire. Do not give in to the people that discourage. The truth is that they have burning passion for medicine but they believe it's beyond their reach. Move with people that share your passion or appreciate it. This will positively reinforce your actions and the probability of success will be augmented. To survive in the college, positive reinforcers are both invaluable and indispensable.

Stay away from people with badbelleistic tendencies. They are your worst enemies. Listen to them :
"I know a doctor, he is my sister's brother's uncle nephew. He is so poor he can't even pay his children school fees"
Imagine hearing this when preparing for almighty Anatomy in part three MB. Your spirit might be weakened and this might be detrimental to your performance.

To my colleagues in UI preparing (or has it started?) for the part three MB (battle, rather) I unleash you. Let out a loud roar and strike them dead with no mercy and come back with positive results, no excuse. Although, your MB is child's play compared to that of the Jerusalem of Struggle and Mecca of Military where I am, fortunately and unfortunately, destined to be.

Greateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest ife.

really!!! this part is funny. nobody get spoon fed in med school.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
It's less than two months to go for UNILAG POST UTME EXAMINATION.How's your preparation like Order for your POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER now.It's available on soft and hard copy.Contact on whatsapp/call on 07060636598 or BBM Pin- 2B915C81

Follow blog with email address on www.unilaglabodinho. and "LIKE" facebook page on www.facebook.com/unilaglabodinho for latest information on unilag post utme and many more.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SilverSnow(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2016
SilverSnow:
Please, if there are MBBS aspirants here who would like to join in a whatsapp study group as they prepare for PUTME, send me a message on whatsapp and I will add you. My number is 08060796090....Or you could drop ur number here.... but quote this, so I know u r asking me to add you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 3:40pm On May 12, 2016
My friend is looking for where he will do his horsemanship, please if you know any teaching hospital advertising inform me.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by buharisbae(f): 7:09pm On May 12, 2016
hi I'm a med aspirant of Unilag I just wanna ask if I score 68/70 for MBBS and I'm not from any catchment area can I still be offered MBBS??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 11:53pm On May 12, 2016
Hi great docs in the house.I have been running the race of becoming a medical doctor for a while,wrote jamb 4 times.My last jamb score 2015/2016 was 220 I did got the average needed for pume @ unijos but no admission.I kept plodding,registered jamb 2016/2017 read more intensively and prayed more than any of my previous jamb.wrote jamb,my result came out and behold all my effort went down the drain...a score of( 169) was staring at me.I checked again after few the score kept staring at me,then it dawm on me that i failled my jamb cripling my plans to be on board the medical ship this year.I still have this great zeal to study medcine and contribute greatly to life in the medical field but the more close i come to securing admission the farther it appears.I am thinking of getting a pre form at ABU zaria for 2017/2018 admission.need ur advice.And pls when will the start the sales of the form.thanks guys
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2016
flexcalvin:
Hi great docs in the house.I have been running the race of becoming a medical doctor for a while,wrote jamb 4 times.My last jamb score 2015/2016 was 220 I did got the average needed for pume @ unijos but no admission.I kept plodding,registered jamb 2016/2017 read more intensively and prayed more than any of my previous jamb.wrote jamb,my result came out and behold all my effort went down the drain...a score of( 169) was staring at me.I checked again after few the score kept staring at me,then it dawm on me that i failled my jamb cripling my plans to be on board the medical ship this year.I still have this great zeal to study medcine and contribute greatly to life in the medical field but the more close i come to securing admission the farther it appears.I am thinking of getting a pre form at ABU zaria for 2017/2018 admission.need ur advice.And pls when will the start the sales of the form.thanks guys
Sorry about that bro, I feel your pain av been chasing since 2010 and still chasing. One thing I learnt is that when everything else fails you, God and your zeal for the art/science of medicine is all you would have left. Do what you must bro, take predegree, write jamb etc. One way or the other you would succeed, as long as it's God's will. All the best, see you at the top.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2016
buharisbae:
hi I'm a med aspirant of Unilag I just wanna ask if I score 68/70 for MBBS and I'm not from any catchment area can I still be offered MBBS??
MBBS is extremely competitive and if you dont meet the merit cut off, you wont be offered admission into the course but you may be given another medical or a science course.......but don't be pessimistic, you've not even done the post utme yet
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 9:55am On May 13, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 11:41am On May 13, 2016
Hi guys,i need info about when ABU zaria pre-degree form will be out for next jamb 2017/2018.thnks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2016
kelvinabel1:
hello, I'm an aspirant of medicine and surgery processing AAU, any AAU MBBS student
yeah. sure.
welcome onboard...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2016
flexcalvin:
Hi guys,i need info about when ABU zaria pre-degree form will be out for next jamb 2017/2018.thnks
feel ur pain bro, which state are u from?
check Google / school site for update abt the form, But make enough enquiry before concluding the school to choose@ur state quota except if ure dead broke to jack down there fucking competitive point,
schools can be selfish for there state alone esp wen it comes to MBBS, mind u wen it comes to pre degree , federal school also use state quota except in UME.
Don't be suprise wen u hear 1000+ choose mbbs in predegre and will only admit maximum of 30( 15 on pure merit and d rest 15 from that state in federal school) >> thats the tradition in my school
Feel like saying more...mtch!am confused..just feel ur pain
Goodluck!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 5:31am On May 15, 2016
I am from Enugu,but my birth place is Adamawa.So i want to use Adamawa to apply @Abu for the pre since it's a northern state.Wil it work@Drguzzykola.Thanks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by naruto02(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2016
flexcalvin:
I am from Enugu,but my birth place is Adamawa.So i want to use Adamawa to apply @Abu for the pre since it's a northern state.Wil it work@Drguzzykola.Thanks bro
I think so, as far as you have birth cert and indigine and also like pri$ary school certing adamawa.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2016
flexcalvin:
check there catchment area online/jambbrochure if adamawa is part ,if so, ure good to go
peradventure u ended up applying , I beg hold it tight and forget catchment stuff>> aim to be the overall best student for the program ( anything worth doing , do it well, be the best
I believe if all things equal , reading 18hrs daily is not impossible and have d mind to learn from anybody regardless the age diff, make friend with medics that got it thru predegree for knowledge/orientation sake, u won't regret it, Mbbs admission is not a child play exercise. U need Morale and be rugged>> finally , Hold ur God tight
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 2:58pm On May 15, 2016
Thanks friends for ur advice and encouragement.Nothing great comes that easy.I'll strive being the best in all i do i believe my waiting time is my preparation time with God my strength.Pls is their any medical student that went through pre here?I will like to chat private need some advice.thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SweetieConstie(f): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
buharisbae:
Hi.. I'm also a Med/Surg aspirant of UNILAG! grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by buharisbae(f): 10:28pm On May 15, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hi.. I'm also a Med/Surg aspirant of UNILAG! grin

grin mbbs? ok answer my question
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 12:06am On May 16, 2016
buharisbae:
68 over 70, ha , ure still asking, u should be the no 1 on d list na perhaps all things equal with ur jamb score o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:51am On May 16, 2016
I've been greatly inspired by this thread. I'm a microbiology graduate from one of the Federal Universities, finished with a CGPA of 4.45, and would love to have cross via D.E into med and surg. I intend writing G.C.E this year, cos my O'level isn't that strong, pls hope I won't be required to submit my original O'level certificate, next year when I apply for D.E into medicine?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by olasmith10(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2016
BASIC AND ADVANCED ULTRASOUND TRAINING
OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND;Training-for-ultrasound-technician

TRANSABDOMINAL OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND
TRANSVAGINAL OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND
3D/4D OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND

GYNAECOLOGY ULTRASOUND;

TRANSABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND
TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND
SONOHYSTEROGRAPHY ULTRASOUND

ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND;

UROLOGICAL(KIDNEY AND PROSTATE) ULTRASOUND
GASTROINTESTINAL ULTRASOUND
TRANSRECTAL ULTRASOUND
HEPATOBILIARY(LIVER AND BILIARY TRACT) ULTRASOUND

SMALL PARTS ULTRASOUND;

BREAST ULTRASOUND
TESTICULAR ULTRASOUND
THYROID ULTRASOUND
SALIVARY GLANDS ULTRASOUND
MSK & SOFT TISSUE ULTRASOUND
OCULAR(EYE) ULTRASOUND

Contact us today
Mobile No: 08074661723, 08168529179, 09032387828
http://devinediagnostics.com
email: info@devinediagostics.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 1:13pm On May 16, 2016
Please who has the link to download 'above and below diaphragm anatomy' textbook by kazi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.