Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1840209 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
faybobby:
Bosses in the house,please am about going for microbiology @ UI,will I be able to cross to MBBS in 200L with cgpa >6.0?
no. Even if you get 7.0 still no. Only physiology, biochemistry and nutrition and dietetics
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vickoscatter(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
damo53:
u see d cemetery

Lol. Let me rephrase my question, is neurosurgery concerned with the removal of head shots or is it possible for a person to recover from a head shot?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vickoscatter:

Lol. Let me rephrase my question, is neurosurgery concerned with the removal of head shots or is it possible for a person to recover from a head shot?
actually theres a chance for survival depends on what part of the head, also the size of the bullet, proximity to shot. But neuro check up is needed if that's what you wanna know, but the person goes through trauma check before neuro steps in..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bhuumhite(f): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shabib:

cant biochem cross to mbbs?
biochem can also cross to mbbs,m very sorry fr replying late
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DayoAlpha: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
ECUBE30:
We're here bro.
broda ECUBE na doz wey dey oba awon university I dey talk....lol grin
ECUBE30:
We're here bro.
broda ECUBE na doz wey dey oba awon university I dey talk....lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ecsusia(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good evening everyone, I've been a ghost follower long enough on this thread to know this is a good place to get help. Pls, I do need firsthand information on unilorin and Abu zaria medical schools and their admission?
In terms of credence to merit, academic calendar, general quality of the medical schools, challenges and any other things that are important that i probably don't know.
Am not trying to start an argument on which is better, i just need varied opinions and information.
Contributions from medical students of both schools are highly appreciated. Thanks all.
#Ecsusia
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Sureshegsy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
what course are medical students in Lautech do offer in 100l first semester

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by franklyw: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls is it possible to move from physiotherapy to medicine and surgery after your first year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hi great medics, an aspirant of this noble course.I need your candid advice, guidance and Counselling on how to make it in the race of this noble proffesion. Currently I am undergoing an 'A' level course (jupeb) at unn with the goal to gain admission to study medicine next year. An 'A'in my three subjects (Chem, Physical, Bio) is required for better chance of admission. I am average student with great enthusiasm and zeal to learn, but the load is already getting too much. And much is still required.I study for 8hrs everyday, have lectures from 8am-6pm including Saturday.what method of study can I adopt or what can I do to achieve great feat in this programme and get on board this ship @mbbs. Thanks guys.. .I anticipate ur advice
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by franklyw: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
flexcalvin:
Hi great medics, an aspirant of this noble course.I need your candid advice, guidance and Counselling on how to make it in the race of this noble proffesion. Currently I am undergoing an 'A' level course (jupeb) at unn with the goal to gain admission to study medicine next year. An 'A'in my three subjects (Chem, Physical, Bio) is required for better chance of admission. I am average student with great enthusiasm and zeal to learn, but the load is already getting too much. And much is still required.I study for 8hrs everyday, have lectures from 8am-6pm including Saturday.what method of study can I adopt or what can I do to achieve great feat in this programme and get on board this ship @mbbs. Thanks guys.. .I anticipate ur advice
are u going to move straight to ur second year or what
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by franklyw: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
flexcalvin:
or u take anoda jamb
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by franklyw: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
franklyw:
Pls is it possible to move from physiotherapy to medicine and surgery after your first year
any answer here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
franklyw:
He'll use the result for DE into 200level
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello medics in the room, my bro had 72.12 in UI screening score and the cut- off points is 76.75 MBBS pls what's is his chance of being admitted..?
thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by faybobby(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ajet001:
Hello medics in the room, my bro had 72.12 in UI screening score and the cut- off points is 76.75 MBBS pls what's is his chance of being admitted..?
thanks
LET ME JUST SAY 50-50 CHANCE,BECAUSE 2ND LIST ISN'T OUT yet.But I think UI mbbs is on merit,just be hopeful.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2016
franklyw:
.Yes to second year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ok thanks...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2016
I know this may sound childish to mah senior colleagues here but please put your self in mah shoe's.. I mean the same waybyou reacted when yours came...I mean I've just been offered admission to study my dream course medicine and surgery AAUCOM MBBS!! after 4 trial's.. God is awesome..bye bye to JAMB..please celebrate with me...thank you Jesus!!!
cc: vicjay
thewhizzkid

7 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jason555:
I know this may sound childish to mah senior colleagues here but please put your self in mah shoe's.. I mean the same waybyou reacted when yours came...I mean I've just been offered admission to study my dream course medicine and surgery AAUCOM MBBS!! after 4 trial's.. God is awesome..bye bye to JAMB..please celebrate with me...thank you Jesus!!!
cc: vicjay
thewhizzkid
Congratulations
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Millex:

Congratulations
Thanks bro , I remember how we met on lasu thread , well , its all over now...all thanks to God!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jason555:
Thanks bro , I remember how we met on lasu thread , well , its all over now...all thanks to God!!!
Lol naso oh, by Gods grace my own expectiions would soon be met. Still waiting on LASU DE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Millex:

Lol naso oh, by Gods grace my own expectiions would soon be met. Still waiting on LASU DE
Grace shall abound boss , it's settled
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RoastedCorn(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
franklyw:
I don't know ,but if I may ask, why would you want to cross from physiotherapy to medicine?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RoastedCorn(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
abeg . . who get chaurasia's anatomy's soft copy
Abeg, ah need am
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
400th PAGE... reading from the start isn't gonna be easy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
drajjay:
uniport. 81% passed o
Good day sir, Is crossing to MBBS possible in uniport?.. if yes, from which depts and what's the required cgpa
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drajjay: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Donpre:

Good day sir, Is crossing to MBBS possible in uniport?.. if yes, from which depts and what's the required cgpa
unfortunately for now there's no direct entry to med school now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrRasheed: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Lagusta:

Refer to my post above, thanx!
Am about to write my jamb pls tell me all i need to know.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrRasheed: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Lagusta:

Refer to my post above, thanx!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kejilee(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Kidnappers flogged us with Cain everyday - Victim reveals in Warri

THE General Manager of Jofad Global Services, a construction firm in Warri, Delta State, Mr. Okelezo Wilfred, has said he and his colleagues, Mr. Roland Ukojevo and Israel Isawoele, were given 10 strokes of the cane every day by their captors for 12 days.

Wilfred said they fell into a trap because they were anxious to get a contract, describing their experience in captivity as terrible.

Wilfred disclosed that though they were fed with plantain and beans every day, the daily flogging affected their health.

He said he sustained injuries on his buttocks as a result of the flogging by the kidnappers, who later demanded N150m from his boss through a phone call.

“I felt an excruciating pain when they (kidnappers) flogged me. Every day, they flogged us 10 times. They did not flog Mr. Roland because of his age. Now, I have wounds in my buttocks.

“We got a little.....

Read full News (click link below )

http://www.smartbrainsng.com/2016/10/kidnappers-flogged-us-with-cain.html?m=1

#Mr lee✌
#Teamsmartbrains
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by James150: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

. You will register biology, chemistry, physics and English in jamb for qualification for medicine. And you need to score high for medicine. Use your past questions and answers to study if posible go tru ol d years jamb repeat questions they hardly set new once.... there is still time....go tru ur books ss1,2 and 3. And the sky will be ur starting point
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
drajjay:
unfortunately for now there's no direct entry to med school now
not D.E sir, I meant crossing over from anatomy, physiology etc to MBBS after year one... is it allowed in uniport

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.