Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1834520 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yorhmienerd(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
lomaxx:

Sent to all.
Dr lomaxx pls I need those books
peterabayomi01@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by LadyOmaDine(f): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2016
dearpiriye:
it's still the same not more the 20mb issue thru mail ND I don't have a link for it. I'm sorry

Awwn cry...alright
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello medics....,in ui ...
Pls can one change from biochemistry or physiology to med and sug in level 200 pls i'm waiting in anticipation....

THANKS!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by topizzy: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
plz I nid ur advice,m a 200L physiology student,bt I wanna retake jamb next year for medicine,I nid an advice on aw 2 balance my reading btwn my physiology as a course nd preparing 4 Jamb..........Thnkz
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
You can publish your term papers free of charge. Send me a mail.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by topizzy: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
lomaxx:
You can publish your term papers free of charge. Send me a mail.
Dr lomaxx itz been a while,wlcum back sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
topizzy:
Dr lomaxx itz been a while,wlcum back sir

Thank you very much. I appreciate
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 3:28am On Nov 07, 2016
Ajet001:
Hello medics....,in ui ...
Pls can one change from biochemistry or physiology to med and sug in level 200 pls i'm waiting in anticipation....

THANKS!!!!
yes. It's very possible
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by topizzy: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
topizzy:
plz I nid ur advice,m a 200L physiology student,bt I wanna retake jamb next year for medicine,I nid an advice on aw 2 balance my reading btwn my physiology as a course nd preparing 4 Jamb..........Thnkz
plz I nid ur advice
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DayoAlpha: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
lomaxx:

Thank you very much. I appreciate
my oga is here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2016
dearpiriye:
yes. It's very possible
Thanks please what are the requirements...?? i mean qualifications to cross....

Thanks!!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Ajet001:

Thanks please what are the requirements...?? i mean qualifications to cross....

Thanks!!!!!
you just need to have a strong cgpa and prayer. Nothing else
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Study4christ: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
[b][/b]I need someone to spell out some master progs I can apply for and d institutions that offer them after Degree in Anatomy

I need someone to spell out some master progs I can apply for and d institutions that offer them after Degree in Anatomy

I need someone to spell out some master progs I can apply for and d institutions that offer them after Degree in Anatomy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Download the Pre-clinical MBBS Syllabus here

http://totalhealth.com.ng/download-mbbs-preclinical-syllabus/

I have been having a lot of requests for it lately.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
vicksbaba:

Hey, morning Lomaxx... Please I need textbooks for Clinicals... Email: vicks4onowori@gmail.com thanks

http://totalhealth.com.ng/clinical-textbooks-in-medicine-and-surgery/

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nnannaou:

Good day Dr Lomaxx....pls i would like to get those clinical textbooks.My email is Ogbonnayaun@yahoo.com

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
MTAIYEM:
Please bro, this my email I will really need them. Thanks.
moses.taiye@yahoo.com

yorhmienerd:
Dr lomaxx pls I need those books

peterabayomi01@gmail.com

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by peacesamuel94(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2016
pls sirs, is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine through inter departmental transfer
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IamLukas(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2016
peacesamuel94:
pls sirs, is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine through inter departmental transfer
Not in UniBen
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nnannaou(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
my fellow doctors, pls help thank God. I've just beeen admitted into AAU college medicine after three years of struggle.

It is the LORD'S doing and it is marvellous in my sight.

"when the stars are matching in all i want is to be in the number''

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by amulet: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2016
good morning guys pls I need info on unijos medicine .......wat should I aim for as jamb score to get admitted......do dey use catchment there..... how did they screen diz year ??.......pls help me answer d above qsts anyone( especially any unijos medical student). thanks in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IFEZINX1(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Wow!!! I jst got admission to study medicine at Unizik.... Glory be to God..

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
IFEZINX1:
Wow!!! I jst got admission to study medicine at Unizik.... Glory be to God..
congrats bro, the feeling at my own side is inexplicable.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
I knew no lecturer,
i knew no professor,
i was not an indigen,
i did not score the highest of scores,

But i was admitted into my preffered course.

Millex, dearpiriye, donpre, and all other medical aspirants in the house, do not give up. Thesame God who did it for me, neither sleeps, nor slumbers. Your miracle is loading, and your testimony is on the way.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abcruz:
I knew no lecturer,
i knew no professor,
i was not an indigen,

Millex, dearpiriye, donpre, and all other medical aspirants in the house, do not give up. Thesame God who did it for me, neither sleeps, nor slumbers. Your miracle is loading, and your testimony is on the way.
dearpiriye is no longer an aspirant.... she's in 200level UI........congrats though
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abcruz:
I knew no lecturer,
i knew no professor,
i was not an indigen,

Amen ammen
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abcruz:
I knew no lecturer,
i knew no professor,
i was not an indigen,

Amen o, Congratulations pal, can't wait to also leave the aspirant status..... By the way have you heard from PilotOz? he is the only AAU med aspirant I know, that's yet to pop champagne on this thread
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Donpre:

Amen o, Congratulations pal, can't wait to also leave the aspirant status..... By the way have you heard from PilotOz? he is the only AAU med aspirant I know, that's yet to pop champagne on this thread
i hav'nt heard from him for so long. He stopped commenting long time ago.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2016
davbravo:
dearpiriye is no longer an aspirant.... she's in 200level UI........congrats though
cheesy oh really! That's cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.