Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1843364 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:45am On May 20, 2017
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ujpest: 2:26am On May 20, 2017
Please, I have a score of 279, with an A1 and 4B. What are my chances for medicine, at Imo state university. Thanks as you reply...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 3:49am On May 20, 2017
Ujpest:
Please, I have a score of 279, with an A1 and 4B. What are my chances for medicine, at Imo state university. Thanks as you reply...
Welcome to imsu sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by shankara7: 7:48am On May 20, 2017
My sis scored 284 in Jamb going for dentistry with awaiting result. what is her chances of getting admitted into UNN?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2017
shankara7:
My sis scored 284 in Jamb going for dentistry with awaiting result. what is her chances of getting admitted into UNN?

Depends on her O'level My dear.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 11:12am On May 20, 2017
please I want a 200l medicine and surgery student from DELSU,,UNIPORT and UNIBEN.am a student of NDU,I want to share past questions and ideas with them I heard these 4 schools have almost same patterns.please
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 11:14am On May 20, 2017
Been a while I've stepped in here. Hello from the other side!!!
Unilag aspirants, u can DM in case u need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ModusOperandi(f): 12:15pm On May 20, 2017
comfort48:
please I want a 200l medicine and surgery student from DELSU,,UNIPORT and UNIBEN.am a student of NDU,I want to share past questions and ideas with them I heard these 4 schools have almost same patterns.please
What pattern?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2017
labodinho:
Been a while I've stepped in here. Hello from the other side!!!

Unilag aspirants, u can DM in case u need help.

With 307 in jamb, 2B3 3Cs. What are the chances for mbbs in unilag.

Though m xpecting a better waec result this year, since I took another waec this year for a better chance.
Buh ur view would be highly appreciated as to the question I asked above.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ModusOperandi(f): 1:06pm On May 20, 2017
ISISs:

Though m xpecting a better waec result this year, since I took another waec this year for a better chance.
You're very determined, I hope you get what you want

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by rust6(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
Please I want to study medicine in university of jos I scored, 249 any hopes of me getting admission
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dalyjay(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2017
hello, I got 220 and my o level is 2B 3C.... what course can I change too and can later cross to medicine n 200level..pls I need a answer....I picked university of Ibadan or if dere s any other school I can change to
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2017
Dalyjay:
hello, I got 220 and my o level is 2B 3C.... what course can I change too and can later cross to medicine n 200level..pls I need a answer....I picked university of Ibadan or if dere s any other school I can change to
You can try
Biochemistry and physiology
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tual: 4:43pm On May 20, 2017
@ ISIS
I'm a unizik prescience student too and a medicine aspirant but wish to study at UI
Which class ar you?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 5:13pm On May 20, 2017
ISISs:

ur jamb/8 and use this for ur five compulsory subjects,O level (A1-10,B2-9,B3-8,C4-7, in dat sequence.)

cal. n feed me bck

y'all can ffl on all social media @unilaglabodinho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DEPROFESSOR: 2:12am On May 21, 2017
Study Medicine In All Saints University, Dominica And St Vincent by DEPROFESSOR: 4:19am On May 01
All Saints University offers the most up to date and modern curriculum designed after the best USA and Global Medical Universities giving life to your career dreams.

Going to Medical School can be overwhelming. If you’ve been putting your ambitions on hold, it's time to stop waiting. All you need is the right educational path & people who believe in you to help you realize your dream of becoming a great physician. For a growing number of serious students, that path begins at All Saints University School of Medicine.

In All Saints we have:

- Small class sizes, enhancing the individual learning experience.

- Individual and personal attention to each student.

- Affordable tuition fees.

- Individually sponsored merit-based scholarships.

- Safe learning atmosphere.

For more info, please check on studymedicineinallsaints.com and get all the answers to your questions, beginning from your application process, to fees payment through designated Nigerian banks, to the provision of travel Visas, and the arrangement of your flights to All Saints University. Every information you need is intact. Communication pathways are also open for further questions.

You can also reach me on 07030873700 (WHATSAPP ONLY).

Don't waste your money on people who know nothing about what you are looking for. Do the right thing.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dalyjay(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2017
Ajet001:
You can try Biochemistry and physiology

can I try dat n u.I?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irenemmeso(f): 9:07am On May 21, 2017
Imsu? U are already there...start preparing for school
Ujpest:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:40am On May 21, 2017
Hello medics in the house..... I made 298 in the UTME My o-level grades are 3B2s 1A1 and 1C5...medicine Unilag Any chance Kinda scared tho*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:58am On May 21, 2017
Dalyjay:

can I try dat n u.I?
Yes UI
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 21, 2017
loved21:
Hello medics in the house..... I made 298 in the UTME
My o-level grades are 3B2s 1A1 and 1C5...medicine Unilag
Any chance
Kinda scared tho*
With what mr labodinho posted your aggregate is 80.25 and last year "merit" cut-off mark was 79
So if you're from the catchment area the better your chances..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
Ajet001:

With what mr labodinho posted your aggregate is 80.25 and last year "merit" cut-off mark was 79
So if you're from the catchment area the better your chances..
Hmm... I'm not from the catchment.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ujpest: 1:48pm On May 21, 2017
Irenemmeso:
Imsu? U are already there...start preparing for school
Amen. I'm in hope it works out as you have said... But, what gave you the conviction that I have a good case... As you know, I don't know IMSU's cutoff for medicine. Do you know, or an idea?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 21, 2017
loved21:
Hmm... I'm not from the catchment.
This is risky
Who knows cut-off mark may increase or decrease..
Just keep praying
Mr labodinho will explain better..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irenemmeso(f): 3:10pm On May 21, 2017
Ujpest:
Amen. I'm in hope it works out as you have said... But, what gave you the conviction that I have a good case... As you know, I don't know IMSU's cutoff for medicine. Do you know, or an idea?
yea because your score is nice and imsu cutoff for medsurg is not that high. It wont be higher than 275
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ujpest: 5:06pm On May 21, 2017
Irenemmeso:
yea because your score is nice and imsu cutoff for medsurg is not that high. It wont be higher than 275
Thanks, Sis... All fingers are crossed. When or if admitted, I will let you know. Sincerely, I wish you well... Thanks for your input...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrBESTJC(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2017
Please guys,Who knows how to calculate the UTME CUTOFF MARK for EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irenemmeso(f): 5:54pm On May 21, 2017
Ujpest:
Thanks, Sis... All fingers are crossed. When or if admitted, I will let you know. Sincerely, I wish you well... Thanks for your input...
you are welcome. But why not try anyother state university, medicine in imsu isnt funny at all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2017
ModusOperandi:
You're very determined, I hope you get what you want
That, got me smilling anyways.

Thank u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2017
Tual:
@ ISIS
I'm a unizik prescience student too and a medicine aspirant but wish to study at UI
Which class ar you?
Am in E2 u?
Can't wait to meet this nairalander.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
Tual:
@ ISIS
Which class ar you?
Ask of the guy with 307 in E2.. They'll show u, since my name is nt popular in my class.
grin
Or

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ujpest: 10:13pm On May 21, 2017
Irenemmeso:
you are welcome. But why not try anyother state university, medicine in imsu isnt funny at all
Good idea, but I'm from Imo state... That could be an added advantage to a certain level...

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.