Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823188 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by brostch(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Millex:

Chattajea, harpers, vasudevan then lehninger for grounded understanding...
Alright, thank u ☺️

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thelma009: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please who knows when UNN supplementary list will be out? The waiting is killing. And also, have first year students started resuming in UNN? Please don't ignore
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have a question for good hrts in the thread.
I applied medicine in unn.. Had 291 as my final agg. Coz I used enugu as my state of origin I was cut shut from the merit list since 301 was the mark for merit while 287 pose for people from Abia state.
My friend who is a typical igbo with igbo names like "onyekachi chudubem ezeh" note, I didn't use his real names for his safety. He got medicine in the first list with 223 as his aggregate because he used kaduna as his state of origin...
He told me dis secret after wuve seen merit list and I verified it..so did I verify so many others on that list, the dude dint atleast change his name so it could match perfectly, reasons been that he had the igbo names on his waec already..
My question now is, does this pose any danger in the future being a doctor? In terms of job opurtunity, traveling outa the country??
Immagine ebuka okechuckwu from kaduna state...
Anyone who has pass through this route should answer please..
If u also have an idea pls do comment and advice.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neutonbabs20(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
PLS O MIN.POINT ALEVEL MBBS UI..PLS DONT IGNORE OO
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy nawa o

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rasmodox101(m): 1:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello, able medics in dah house. . .
Please i need help and i know u guys are more capable of helping out, because i am in the right place here,(the home of medicine).
Thank you!
Please am a 200 level student of physiotherapy in unimaid and i need soft copies of these medicine books and any pdf notes i can get that refers/relates to the course am studying (physiology, biochemistry, anatomy etc.)
Please if u are that Godsent angel, please kindly help me. . . thank you, in anticipation, may God increase u higher nd higher beyond your wildest imaginations. . .
(rasmoelias64@gmail.com)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Rasmodox101:
Hello, able medics in dah house. . .
Please i need help and i know u guys are more capable of helping out, because i am in the right place here,(the home of medicine).
Thank you!
Please am a 200 level student of physiotherapy in unimaid and i need soft copies of these medicine books and any pdf notes i can get that refers/relates to the course am studying (physiology, biochemistry, anatomy etc.)
Please if u are that Godsent angel, please kindly help me. . . thank you, in anticipation, may God increase u higher nd higher beyond your wildest imaginations. . .
(rasmoelias64@gmail.com)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Ld0o3WnhCR2VEczg Biochemistry books

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LdXlCSjdZM214dEE Physiology books

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LYV9KQ3lxY29FY28 Anatomy books

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Princeboca12(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Greatest medics
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
ISISs:
I have a question for good hrts in the thread.
I applied medicine in unn.. Had 291 as my final agg. Coz I used enugu as my state of origin I was cut shut from the merit list since 301 was the mark for merit while 287 pose for people from Abia state.
My friend who is a typical igbo with igbo names like "onyekachi chudubem ezeh" note, I didn't use his real names for his safety. He got medicine in the first list with 223 as his aggregate because he used kaduna as his state of origin...
He told me dis secret after wuve seen merit list and I verified it..so did I verify so many others on that list, the dude dint atleast change his name so it could match perfectly, reasons been that he had the igbo names on his waec already..
My question now is, does this pose any danger in the future being a doctor? In terms of job opurtunity, traveling outa the country??
Immagine ebuka okechuckwu from kaduna state...
Anyone who has pass through this route should answer please..
If u also have an idea pls do comment and advice.
The question is "How did he get the Local government Identification Form because I know it's a requirement why applying for UNN post UME??.
I know of a friend who used Edo state instead of Ondo state while applying to Uniben and he was admitted.
If the person could get the Local govt Identification letter, he's good to go for the meantime.
It doesn't stop him from being a Doctor if he's able to go on with the acclaimed state of Origin..
He was not wise enough, he could have used River state that has some uniqueness with Igbos.
Rivers is also part of ELDS.
He should thread carefully because some certificates are revoked owing to falsification of credentials.
Something tells me you want to follow the same route but just be careful about it.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
MrEgghead:
The question is "How did he get the Local government Identification Form because I know it's a requirement why applying for UNN post UME??.
I know of a friend who used Edo state instead of Ondo state while applying to Uniben and he was admitted.
If the person could get the Local govt Identification letter, he's good to go for the meantime.
It doesn't stop him from being a Doctor if he's able to go on with the acclaimed state of Origin..
He was not wise enough, he could have used River state that has some uniqueness with Igbos.
He should thread carefully because some certificates are revoked owing to falsification of credentials.
Something tells me you want to follow the same route but just be careful about it.
You are too smart for my liking..
Laughs.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
ISISs:
You are too smart for my liking.. Laughs.. Thanks
you're welcome.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by venmotors(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
profolaafe:

Bros abeg which skul
UNN bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rasmodox101(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dbrainiac1:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Ld0o3WnhCR2VEczg Biochemistry books

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LdXlCSjdZM214dEE Physiology books

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LYV9KQ3lxY29FY28 Anatomy books
.... God bless Dr. Brainac.... Thank you so much sir..... U re always on point...... U've helped me more than u can ever imagine..... Thanx boss...

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rasmodox101:
.... God bless Dr. Brainiac.... Thank you so much sir..... U re always on point...... U've helped me more than u can ever imagine..... Thanx boss...
You're welcome. Anytime Sir

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SamanN: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2017
Medics in the house...
I noticed in past less than 2 years, whenever i exercise my body; let's say running for instance.
On finishing the session I feel my heart beat vigorously even to my hearing, i also feel dizzy a little bit. What could be the cause? What food to take and food not to take, drugs etc..

PS: I've started feeling better these days.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Pls doctors in the house I need advices and materials for M1 posting and S1 posting. Chief Lagusta, ebsuguy and doctors pls I need ur help........
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
brostch:

Thanks Brukx, yes I'm an MBBS student.
Vasudevan it is then! ☺️
I feel it depends on your lecturers first. Will you be given slides? Personally I prefer harpers.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
neutonbabs20:
PLS O MIN.POINT ALEVEL MBBS UI..PLS DONT IGNORE OO
it fluctuates. My year was 16 points I.e. 2015/16. The next year was 14 points.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Pls doctors in the house I need advices and materials for M1 posting and S1 posting. Chief Lagusta, ebsuguy and doctors pls I need ur help........
have you spoken to seniors in your institution? They are your best bet

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lovely22: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
any Uniabuja medical student here??
plz wt is the course outline for 200L and the books used in 200l?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vcojuro: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
MrEgghead:
Integrity and honesty should be the motto of all medical students who are aspiring to be future doctors.
Medicine our noble profession is built on trustworthiness and good character.
Do you think doctors are respected for the mere fact that they are doctors and not nurses or engineers. They are respected by the society because of the good will and exemplary acts which they have shown to members of the society. Though there are some exemptions but hardly will you read in the newspapers and national dailies that a doctor intentionally killed any member of the society.
Medicine is not a guarantee that one will succeed, infact there are one thousand way of succeeding in this life without studying medicine. Any medical student will understand what I am saying.
Medicine as a profession is built on trust and any moment the society observes that we are deviating from the laid down principles, then believe me honestly medicine will no longer be a force to reckon with..............

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sholahokif: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Vcojuro:

Integrity and honesty should be the motto of all medical students who are aspiring to be future doctors.
Do you think doctors are respected for the mere fact that they are doctors and not nurses or engineers. They are respected by the society because they of the good will and exemplary acts which they have shown to members of the society. Though there are some exemptions but hardly will you read in the newspapers and national dailies that a doctor intentionally killed any member of the society.
Medicine is not a guarantee that one will succeed, infact there are one thousand way of succeeding in this life without studying medicine. Any medical student will understand what I am saying.
Medicine as a profession is built on trust and any moment the society observes that we are deviating from the laid down principles, then believe me honestly medicine will no longer be a force to reckon with..............
Well done sir...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Vcojuro:

Do you think doctors are respected for the mere fact that they are doctors and not nurses or engineers. They are respected by the society because of the good will and exemplary acts which they have shown to members of the society. Though there are some exemptions but hardly will you read in the newspapers and national dailies that a doctor intentionally killed any member of the society.
you're right.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Smartek: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Vcojuro:

Lobbying for admission because of influence Leaving those who merit it is not honest enough either. Many are guilty of this but they won't agree with you.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by rasaquadri: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls guys I will be writing jamb next year I don't know which course to choose between medicine and dentistry I need to be convinced
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by godstimemacaulay(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
rasaquadri:
Pls guys I will be writing jamb next year I don't know which course to choose between medicine and dentistry I need to be convinced
Before now you should have known Wat d two courses are all about...

my suggestion: Follow your passion

TeamMbbs ,,,cheers �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.