Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1846750 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
bleznolap: I chose physIotherapy nd I'm using two 0'level sittings bt u.I stated clearly that two 0'level sittings is an exception to college of medicine and pharmacy,pls wot can I do?

You've answered your question.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xtranoble: 3:16am On Jun 23, 2013
charliejose: thanks 4 d info...,but what are the chances if someone does have above 3.5 CGPA?
huh! that's pretty difficulty unless you consider taking utme again.cheers
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TARCHYCARDIA: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2013
Lagusta:

I believe 210 is ok for nursing, but u cn check www.unilorin.edu.ng
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TARCHYCARDIA: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2013
Thank you sir Dr Lagusta for cheering me up,you are 1 of the distinct doctor who his not concieted to motivate the upcoming 1.I have check the website but no info about post ume.It time for me to work hard for the post ume.Any info about uni ilorin post ume,great medics here please inform me.HAPPY NEW WEEK TO YOU ALL.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2013
TARCHYCARDIA: Thank you sir Dr Lagusta for cheering me up,you are 1 of the distinct doctor who his not concieted to motivate the upcoming 1.I have check the website but no info about post ume.It time for me to work hard for the post ume.Any info about uni ilorin post ume,great medics here please inform me.HAPPY NEW WEEK TO YOU ALL.

thanx to u too!!!

the post utme is computer based, with a Bit of maths, English and general knowledge (not sure of that tho) just read and pray, u be efiko b4 nah.; )
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
labodinho: Hello Dr's,hw'r u all? I've been here a y cos u guyz aren't post which means,Dr r. Busy as usual.Dr Lagusta,D best doc,Dr Aluta continua,Dr Lomaxx n aLl,I've missed u all lot.

Time is never enough my Brother.
i come in once in a while to view though.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fizboy(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2013
hello everyone ....av been following dis thread for quite some while nw nd I must say its very interesting n educative..am an aspiring AAU med student ...pls any AAU med student shld give me info on the requirements nd standard of accreditation ...wld be waiting for ya reply tanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2013
D_BestDoc:

Hey miss,
Good to see you grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by saheven: 6:36am On Jun 24, 2013
I am an aspiring nursing students at OAU...I got 250. Pls, i want to meet medics, nurses and physios et al. From OAU, )WITH A REASON). I need to have network of brilliant people
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
D_BestDoc:

My blood sister frm another mother......Dnt worry,@ the end we shall give God the glory and we'll celebrate with eathother....Plz,less stress..

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
labodinho: My blood sister frm another mother......Dnt worry,@ the end we shall give God the glory and we'll celebrate with eathother....Plz,less stress..

angry angry angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2013
saheven: I am an aspiring nursing students at OAU...I got 250. Pls, i want to meet medics, nurses and physios et al. From OAU, )WITH A REASON). I need to have network of brilliant people
250 wat #faints... Are u male or female? Daz woooow..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JoannaSedley(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2013
saheven: I am an aspiring nursing students at OAU...I got 250. Pls, i want to meet medics, nurses and physios et al. From OAU, )WITH A REASON). I need to have network of brilliant people
250 with this current jamb failures wooooow, that is what am talking about, nurses are not dull but humane. Go girl.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
NIMSA 2013 NATIONAL HEALTH WEEK EBSUTH Opening Ceremony In Progress...Theme:Prevention Of Maternal Mortality And Vesico Vaginal Fistula.....really nice to be in the company of medicos....all medical schools representatives are here...talks,slideview...choiiii......really refreshing

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
sorry the theme is 'Prevention Of Maternal Mortality And Vesico Vaginal Fistula'
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
haaa....what is wrote is....V E S I C O V A G I N A L not vesico womanly...dunno what's wrong
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
ebsuguy: haaa....what is wrote is....V E S I C O V A G I N A L not vesico womanly...dunno what's wrong

grin grin grin
Na pyguru dey change am!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
ebsuguy: haaa....what is wrote is....V E S I C O V A G I N A L not vesico womanly...dunno what's wrong

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2013

nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa, mukina2, and pyguru..... get used to it!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
lomaxx:

angry angry angry

yes,she is sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by saheven: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
#me@:
250 wat #faints... Are u male or female? Daz woooow..
. Male...the job market for nursing is okay and at least you're still in the health care system, although there are still some other reasons for me.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
labodinho: yes,she is sir.

That would make you my brother-in-law from another mother. Cheers. cool cool cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
hey guys!!!

for android users, please let's know your apes and ebooks we have downloaded.....

mine are BEIKS medical dictionary, medical mnemonics, medical doctor application,.OHCM app and I need more!!!

so what say you all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
lomaxx:

That would make you my brother-in-law from another mother. Cheers. cool cool cool
hmm.....she never told me she was gonna get a hubby yet sire.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
labodinho: hmm.....she never told me she was gonna get a hubby yet sire.

The pathophysiology is quite complex. With time you will not only hear, you will understand wink wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
lomaxx:

The pathophysiology is quite complex. With time you will not only hear, you will understand wink wink

okay ooo!!! I hope she go gree for u shaa, cos..........
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wonders are 'sele-ing' on this thread.
Siddon dey look mode activated. cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
lomaxx:

wel,to ma sense,i tink she appreciates morphological xterz.Mayb u'll edit yur profile by including a nice pix not d pix u snapped during exam period.....lolz
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
alutacontinua: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wonders are 'sele-ing' on this thread.
Siddon dey look mode activated. cool
"siddon dey look" u ve'nt included hands on chin.....missed u a lot,been a y,aw was/is yur pharmacology test dah day.,if u can recollect.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
labodinho: wel,to ma sense,i tink she appreciates morphological xterz.Mayb u'll edit yur profile by including a nice pix not d pix u snapped during exam period.....lolz

:-D :-D :-D

I've got the looks. And the flows to come with it. My weekends at the gym won't be a waste. Heaven has made me for this moment. There's a gist I have to give you about destiny. It will endow you with a whole new light cool cool :-D
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
[img]na Wa ooo, na love una dey share, not medical apps again!!!

na Wa ooo[/img]
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lagusta: na Wa ooo, na love una dey share, not medical apps again!!!

na Wa ooo[color=#000099][/color]

uhmmm..

You have Medscape?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.