Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1826531 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ezimo777(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2020
ejehijustice:
Good evening boss.. I also have questions to ask you concerning unijos.... Please I would appreciate your response, my email is justiceomodiagbe@gmail.com
Sent a mail already
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2020
rotimi9:
Yo docs can one cross from medicine to anod acoirse in anoda school like radiography
It's usually depends on a lot of things. I personally haven't seen anyone who crossed from one school to another in Nigeria. This is usually because the process is largely rigorous and Herculean.

It's a bit easier to cross within the school one is than to cross from one school to another.

Why do you want to cross out from Medicine to Radiography?

And I know Omotayo College at Sagamu-Ogijo expressway right?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drajjay: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Cardinal80:
Good evening medics.
please who knows the school fees range for uniport medical students. thanks in anticipation.
first year about 125000-130000. Second Yr and above 45000. Fee is more or less same for all faculties.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gemineye: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Thompson180:

yes
Can i have ur digits, i have some questions i want to ask you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ShahRukhKhan: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Tresellea:
If someone's CAPS portal is still stuck at "Admissions in Progress" till now, is there any hope of it changing to accepted? Or should they just take another utme form?
It depends on the school, if it is in AIP and the School admission is still on, then there is only little cause for alarm. By the way, incomplete Olevel or not well uploaded results can cause caps to be stuck to AIP.
If the schools admission process is over, don't waste your time and start prepping for utme
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thompson180(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jerrypolo:
Pls can we talk privately?? I'm aspiring for Unical

sure
dm me
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thompson180(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gemineye:
Can i have ur digits, i have some questions i want to ask you

sure
I have sent an email
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ADATANGSAM: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Brukx:
First year in unique Uniport /ofrima/college_hall/. You will love the school even though say biro na 50naira. You will learn with faculty of science (physics, chemistry, biology) where you are required 50% average to cross over to year2. General study courses are included. The workload isn't too much, you'll pull through with good level of seriousness.Exams are in theory, obj and practical forms.

Thanks boss, will like to meet you when I resume. I really appreciate.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davisoncrusoe25: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
hello everyone!

please which university in Nigeria do not conduct entrance exams for direct entry medicine applicants?

thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dvd4: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good afternoon great minds!

Please, I need serious help with these questions;

1) Please familiarise me with the admission processes of ABU, ZARIA and UNCIAL College of Medicine

2) What were their last year's ADMISSION CUTOFF MARK for MEDICINE.

3) Also give me brief over-view of their DIRECT ENTRY PROCESSES.
PLEASE, HELP SOMEONE ASAP!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ezimo777(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
davisoncrusoe25:
hello everyone!

please which university in Nigeria do not conduct entrance exams for direct entry medicine applicants?

thank you

I am very sure of Unijos
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Maravel(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dvd4:
Good afternoon great minds!

Please, I need serious help with these questions;

1) Please familiarise me with the admission processes of ABU, ZARIA and UNCIAL College of Medicine

2) What were their last year's ADMISSION CUTOFF MARK for MEDICINE.

3) Also give me brief over-view of their DIRECT ENTRY PROCESSES.
PLEASE, HELP SOMEONE ASAP!!!
Send a Pm
I can brief you on UNICAL admission
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IntellectOzone(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

And I know Omotayo College at Sagamu-Ogijo expressway right?

Are you from Ogijo/Ikorodu please?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Are you from Ogijo/Ikorodu please?
Ogijo, you??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IntellectOzone(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Ogijo, you??

I also live in Ogijo Harmony Estate, OCHS Wbu?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Someone recently introduced AAU to me and told me that with my 4B and 1A grade in WAEC coupled with a good score in Jamb, that I will easily get into the school. I was considering Unimaid/UDUSOK before but I was told those schools admit only 1 or 2 candidates from state like mine (Osun State) and those candidates are usually the best from each state. I am not scared of scoring high in Jamb but I am not certain of being of the best from the state as many people from here choose schools in North. Now, I am thinking of picking AAU but I heard that even though, the school admits well above quota (about 500 whereas quota is 50) and that there admission processing is fairly transparent, I heard that they only graduate 50 of these people they are admitting. Imagine. 50 out 500+. I don't want to gain admission now only for one school to now ruin my life by cutting me off suddenly. I am sure I can do well but who knows how they cut off students. Someone should pls clear my misconceptions and maybe let me know if all I have heard are just rumours
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Undilutedme: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thompson180:

sure
dm me
Hi sir. It's me Jerrypolo. I no longer have the email to that account hence my using this, I have sent you a mail. Please reply me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
IntellectOzone:

I also live in Ogijo
Harmony Estate, OCHS
Wbu?
Highklass... know it??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
HumanCalc:
Someone recently introduced AAU to me and told me that with my 4B and 1A grade in WAEC coupled with a good score in Jamb, that I will easily get into the school. I was considering Unimaid/UDUSOK before but I was told those schools admit only 1 or 2 candidates from state like mine (Osun State) and those candidates are usually the best from each state. I am not scared of scoring high in Jamb but I am not certain of being of the best from the state as many people from here choose schools in North. Now, I am thinking of picking AAU but I heard that even though, the school admits well above quota (about 500 whereas quota is 50) and that there admission processing is fairly transparent, I heard that they only graduate 50 of these people they are admitting. Imagine. 50 out 500+. I don't want to gain admission now only for one school to now ruin my life by cutting me off suddenly. I am sure I can do well but who knows how they cut off students. Someone should pls clear my misconceptions and maybe let me know if all I have heard are just rumours
They cut people off based on the rate of failures so you have to be very serious if eventually you will pick AAU. I have a friend there who is in 300lvl I think, most schools admit above quota.... The only difference is how much above quota they admit.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IntellectOzone(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Highklass... know it??

Sure I do A friend of mine graduated from there 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yungestmoney(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hello everyone, someone shud pls help me in acquiring Lamlad Chemistry. I cant find d text in my locality.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Sure I do
A friend of mine graduated from there 2016
Let's talk some more on WhatsApp:

PS: kindly modify this post by deleting the number once you've copied it
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IntellectOzone(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

Let's talk some more on WhatsApp

PS: kindly modify this post by deleting the number once you've copied it

Got it bro
You can delete it now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Got it bro
You can delete it now
Kindly delete it from your post too
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IntellectOzone(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Kindly delete it from your post too
Alright
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thompson180(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hi sir. It's me Jerrypolo. I no longer have the email to that account hence my using this, I have sent you a mail. Please reply me. Thanks in anticipation.

sure, I have
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Does anyone know if federal University Dutse is accredited here? Couldn't see their on mdcn website
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ShahRukhKhan: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2020
HumanCalc:
You're right about what you wrote here for Udus. Tho you may end up getting BDS and not MBBS if the competition from your state is high.
PS: All schools admit above quota. Almost a norms everywhere
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ShahRukhKhan: 4:42am On Jan 10, 2020
HumanCalc:
Does anyone know if federal University Dutse is accredited here? Couldn't see their on mdcn website
I don't think they have MDCN accreditation yet. MBBS is new there tho.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2020
ShahRukhKhan:
You're right about what you wrote here for Udus. Tho you may end up getting BDS and not MBBS if the competition from your state is high.
PS: All schools admit above quota. Almost a norms everywhere
Okay Thanks boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by favourdavidhon(f): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
how is mbbs in unizik

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.