Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1836111 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Fine drvt I just said that he could use it as just practice with the Invisible teacher by Dele Ashade right? You didn't tell him about General Knowledge
when other aspirant are crashing English textbooks back to back. general knowledge questions is just 3 or 4 at most out of 50.. English questions is more 40 questions, maths is just about 2 or 3 questions. well, you have a good mind he can as well study that but he should expect otherwise.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
oyetunjibaba:
grin
cheesy u won spoil market?
no oo..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
drvt:
when other aspirant are crashing English textbooks back to back. general knowledge questions is just 3 or 4 at most out of 50.. English questions is more 40 questions, maths is just about 2 or 3 questions. well, you have a good mind he can as well study that but he should expect otherwise.
He should definitely expect otherwise

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Mandey plz, my DOB on my DE form is wrong and different from that on my Jamb and even my WAEC. Is it going to affect my admission to UNN? Do I really need to apply for change of DOB? Thanks in advance
Apply for a change of date of birth, please.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FlordFlorez(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mandeyy:
Apply for a change of date of birth, please.

Ok.

I got an advice that since my jamb align with my waec and Unn's DE form, the JAMB's DE form won't be an issue. How do u see that?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Xander can you quote me, I don't really understand how Nairaland mailing works. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Ok.

I got an advice that since my jamb align with my waec and Unn's DE form, the JAMB's DE form won't be an issue. How do u see that?
Correct your data from JAMB.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FederaLNuisance(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

I'm opting for UNILORIN MBBS D.E. I highly doubt if post UTME would be written this year

Wow, that's huge. Do you know what modality may be used?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FlordFlorez(m): 4:10am On Aug 13, 2020
samuelpeters:
Correct your data from JAMB.
ok.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I am very sure it will hold because, Many schools wouldn't want to lose 2000 naira from more than 20000 students come on na. Besides there more than A million students awaiting results. I was talking to my cousin and he is to start with Math Core in WASSCE and he's one them awaiting results . I could be able send you the question for free just give me ur number

okay bro..I just hope so..the screening exercise issah huge turn off for me...09024375707
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2020
FederaLNuisance:

Wow, that's huge. Do you know what modality may be used?

I have come across it.. can't really remember, I'd search for it...but I'm opting for Jupeb tho
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Xander can you quote me, I don't really understand how Nairaland mailing works. Thanks.
Good Morning.
I don't know if WhatsApp would be ok with you?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Xandre:
Good Morning.
I don't know if WhatsApp would be ok with you?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FederaLNuisance(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

I have come across it.. can't really remember, I'd search for it...but I'm opting for Jupeb tho

Oh, I wish you the very best man.

When you come across it, kindly tag. BTW, there are problems with DE reg on the portal. Keeps saying "Invalid Jamb Registration Number".
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bolaji1023(f): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Any udusok medical student here.is 287 enough to study mbbs from kogi state
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
bolaji1023:
yes it's ok. but you must understand udus admission is by state by state and they pay more attention to their catchment state...and kogi is not among their catchment area. so personally I'll advice you to change to dentistry, pharmacy, MLS, nursing, radiography or vet med. I can beat my chest that you'll be given those ones I mentioned.

it's very risky with that score. big risk!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zenbancrofti(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please guys I want confirm something. Has anyone checked their o'level on jamb caps in recent times. I checked it on Monday and saw that it was displaying no result uploaded even though I have reuploaded twice the second time being today. Please guys help me confirm if its a general issue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tatarison(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
bolaji1023:
Oga, kogi state is super competitive... That score is too low for MBBS from Kogi state.
I advice you change course or school. If not UDUSOK will change the course for you to applied chemistry or biology
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tatarison:
Oga, kogi state is super competitive... That score is too low for MBBS from Kogi state.
I advice you change course or school. If not UDUSOK will change the course for you to applied chemistry or biology
Even with 300+ sef still some kind of risky too. unless he can play his card well.

you're udus student right?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

Absolutely, you can reach me here:

Please let me know when you get the number so I can modify this post as appropriate.
You can modify now.
Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FederaLNuisance(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
zenbancrofti:
Please guys I want confirm something. Has anyone checked their o'level on jamb caps in recent times. I checked it on Monday and saw that it was displaying no result uploaded even though I have reuploaded twice the second time being today. Please guys help me confirm if its a general issue

Mine still displays my results, only this time it's the 5 main subjects, instead of all being displayed.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zenbancrofti(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
FederaLNuisance:

Mine still displays my results, only this time it's the 5 main subjects, instead of all being displayed.
Wow really?t hanks bro. Really don't know what to do cos It's so confusing.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
zenbancrofti:
mine was displaying the results but not anymore, Jamb support said the details would be uploaded when admission starts.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
zenbancrofti:

Your O'level result should reflect on CAPS immediately it is uploaded.

I think you should make your complaint at jamb.gov.ng/support
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
FederaLNuisance:

It is supposed to show all your subjects not only the 5 relevant subjects

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zenbancrofti(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
dunsin125:
mine was displaying the results but not anymore, Jamb support said the details would be uploaded when admission starts.
Yes you're right I contacted them and they said they same thing. I believe we're good to go.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zenbancrofti(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Commmy:

Your O'level result should reflect on CAPS immediately it is uploaded.

I think you should make your complaint at jamb.gov.ng/support
Thanks bro I did and they replied me .They said once my admission is being processed it will come on board.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profyoungmeta(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I am very sure it will hold because, Many schools wouldn't want to lose 2000 naira from more than 20000 students come on na. Besides there more than A million students awaiting results. I was talking to my cousin and he is to start with Math Core in WASSCE and he's one them awaiting results . I could be able send you the question for free just give me ur number
Kindly help me with the question as well
This is my contact 09032692593
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profyoungmeta(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
drvt:
Even if it's from the VC of unilorin I'll still disregard it. I'll advice that DE guy to get invisible teacher and A one English and read it through and through he'll score high I'm sure of it. he'll see maths and general knowledge questions but very few. if he needs more advice he can hit me up.
Please help a bro. If you have "The invisible teacher" by Dele Ashade PDF, kindly share
This is my contact 09032692593
I will appreciate that. Thanks in advance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
zenbancrofti:
Thanks bro I did and they replied me .They said once my admission is being processed it will come on board.

Good to know
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
zenbancrofti:
Yes you're right I contacted them and they said they same thing. I believe we're good to go.
Yes bro, we go.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tatarison(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
drvt:
Even with 300+ sef still some kind of risky too. unless he can play his card well.

you're udus student right?
Was...

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.