Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,574 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1825863 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lagusta:

No sweetie, u got it all wrong, they are TEMPTING ME TO ACQUIRE MORE PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE!!!!!! cry

In VE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

In VE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

In VE
hahahaha. He can't toast but can do VE.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Fedric:
hahahaha. He can't toast but can do VE.

undecided sad angry lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed embarassed angry sad
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drjco: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2013
please i need advice, i have been aspiring to study medicine in a federal university,this actually prompted me to apply for med/surg in UNN. after everything, unn offered me zoology which i did'nt want to study. while considering that; the school i choose as second choice out of applying sake finally offered me med/surg. my problem is that i don't like the fact that it is a state school which they just accredited last yr(imo state university) and i heard rumors that the teaching hospital is not that good. please should i consider the state school or should consider pre med. please i need answers. thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Obinnau(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Dr. jco:
please i need advice, i have been aspiring to study medicine in a federal university,this actually prompted me to apply for med/surg in UNN. after everything, unn offered me zoology which i did'nt want to study. while considering that; the school i choose as second choice out of applying sake finally offered me med/surg. my problem is that i don't like the fact that it is a state school which they just accredited last yr(imo state university) and i heard rumors that the teaching hospital is not that good. please should i consider the state school or should consider pre med. please i need answers. thanks
are u talking about this current jamb?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drjco: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2013
nope
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Dr. jco:

What are those things that made you believe the teaching hospital is "not that good"

is it the lack of equipment or........

i'll advise u go for your dreams, studying medicin is the same everywhere, whether its a federal, state or private university, east, west, north or south
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2013
^^lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jayone15(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Boss abeg,which yr b dat na?
Dr. jco:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Ogini kwa, which post-jamb angry sad
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL

she will be writing next saturday.

eerm thanks for wishing her luck.LOL grin grin grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fedric:
when are you writing your Post Jamb. I just finish mine and my score was 62. Just thanking God. I wish you the best my friend.
when are you writing your Post Jamb. I just finish mine and my score was 62. Just thanking God. I wish you the best my friend.

when are you writing your Post Jamb. I just finish mine and my score was 62. Just thanking God. I wish you the best my friend. Your name amaze me. What's the meaning. Is it intercontinental? Lol... Am Just happy

This post cracked me up shitless.lol

You are asking my Boss when she will be writing Post ume.lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*falls from bed*

BTW congratulations fredric. May your efforts be crowned with success. kiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
D_BestDoc:

This post cracked me up shitless.lol

You are asking my Boss when she will be writing Post ume.lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*falls from bed*

BTW congratulations fredric. May your efforts be crowned with success. kiss
apology my Boss Aluta. I hope you aren't annoid? Thank you D_BEST.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
D_BestDoc: .
where have you been? I missed you here.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mcslize: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Ogini kwa, which post-jamb angry sad

Tell am say u dey Clinical 400level shikina!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mcslize: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fedric: .
Chinekeme. You love to flirt. I hope na u be oga for ur class. OLUTA

check Alutacontinua well. Pls get on ur Lens spetacles and view closely, na chickala u dey see so o.

Aluta nor be Bobo o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mcslize: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dr. jco:

I don't seem to understand the help u are requesting seriously!

If u are referring to last year and still considering wether to go for the State Uni that had offered u admision into Med then I don't think the admision will still be waiting for u to accept it. It has expired
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
D_BestDoc:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL

she will be writing next saturday.

eerm thanks for wishing her luck.LOL grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin

Na u be boss for here oo...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fedric:
apology my Boss Aluta. I hope you aren't annoid? Thank you D_BEST.

Issokay dearie, i don't vex.
Besides, it ain't a big deal.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mcslize:

Tell am say u dey Clinical 400level shikina!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nawao. This Nairaland na wash. I couldn't access this site for more than six <6> hours. Infact who is the moderator of this site?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fedric: Nawao. This Nairaland na wash. I couldn't access this site for more than six <6> hours. Infact who is the moderator of this site?

The site was down for some time, it had to undergo some form of maintenance, I also experienced it
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Oooooh my good God, offend keh...i'm so sorry, sweetie! kiss kiss kiss
Must av been an over-sight.
Hope things are cool on ya end
*huge sigh of relief* yeah things are ok,wishin u success in ur forthcoming exams
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Fedric: where have you been? I missed you here.
Haba fedric, u just came and u'r already flirting! Mai i no catch u with my best doc oh. Be warned.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
glowin2shyn: *huge sigh of relief* yeah things are ok,wishin u success in ur forthcoming exams

THANKS!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
charleymed: Haba fedric, u just came and u'r already flirting! Mai i no catch u with my best doc oh. Be warned.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
charleymed: Haba fedric, u just came and u'r already flirting! Mai i no catch u with my best doc oh. Be warned.
Charleymed. Flirt? I missed my Best Doctor doesn't mean am flirting. Didn't you miss her? Smile.............
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Fedric:
Charleymed. Flirt? I missed my Best Doctor doesn't mean am flirting. Didn't you miss her? Smile.............

I've been around sir. smiley smiley

e-Flirting is allowed.lol

I hail you all.

*HUGS*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hy peeps.. I av been watching u guys 4 sumtym naw and i decided it is tym to speak up.. Well i'm an aspirant of med lab sci.. I applied to study in uniben and am waiting 4 the merit list.. I will realy lyk to be part of dis family..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
sylvalord: Hy peeps.. I av been watching u guys 4 sumtym naw and i decided it is tym to speak up.. Well i'm an aspirant of med lab sci.. I applied to study in uniben and am waiting 4 the merit list.. I will realy lyk to be part of dis family..
you are highly welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.