Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1831164 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hello everyone
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Barium: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Clinton39:
Hello everyone
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Barium: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Clinton39:
Hello everyone

Hello, how are yousmiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Clinton39:
Hello everyone
Boss, hw fa
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Barium:

Thanks boss, can u drop ur FB name or Whatsapp number, I'll like to get in touch with you smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ruggedfighter:
Your chances are low for medicine, I'll advise u change to Dentistry
i'm thinking i should maybe change to my state university,can't 242 suffice in BSU too??..i no wan write jamb again
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Barium: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Commmy:

The number is in the quoted text above

Thanks boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Barium:

Hello, how are yousmiley
Cool bro u?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Adranido:
Boss, hw fa
You are d boss, am cool bro and you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Exam anxiety is a huge problem in the lives of students, especially medics. In this video I talked about Signs & symptoms of exam anxiety, it's causes and management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocns0kni-TU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Viqg6KQvhI
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Clinton39:
You are d boss, am cool bro and you
i jus de o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mete3: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Any U I medical aspirant here plsz..
Need the school Putme practice qtns and there GNS use of eng material.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Hello house, can someone explain what partial accreditation of a medical school means?
Your Opinions are welcome
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Clinton39:
Hello house, can someone explain what partial accreditation of a medical school means?
Partial accreditation means that they have passed the full Accreditation for preclinical studies. They are yet to pass the accreditation for Clinical studies. It's either they tried and failed or the accreditation team is yet to visit the school. It takes years + stages to get full accreditation. It comes only after the first set of medics have graduated successfully.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:
Partial accreditation means that they have passed the full Accreditation for preclinical studies. They are yet to pass the accreditation for Clinical studies. It's either they tried and failed or the accreditation team is yet to visit the school. It takes years + stages to get full accreditation. It comes only after the first set of medics have graduated successfully.
Thanks for vivid explanation. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drixlee: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Drixlee:
I'll be quiting my medicine dream and studying physiotherapy
Sometimes it is ok to quit
I gave 5 years to this shit and have nothing to show for it
Except learning other skill of course
I was stupid
I should have gone for a degree
I'll have been done by now
Dont be like me
Choose wisely ooh
Or decide to risk it like me
It may favour you
Everybody no get the same head

Looks like I may be gaining admission to study medicine after all.. I applied to a new federal school in benue state
Federal university of health sciences otukpo and attended their screening and my jamb caps has been showing admission in progress

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
For the Medics-to-be and the 100level Medics, in this video I gave advice to 100L medics!! I talked about 30+6 things I wish someone told me in my 100L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA4Xt6NK-2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvDWqTmN_E8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFxve1PUXno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqyD7oPnEU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Drixlee:

Looks like I may be gaining admission to study medicine after all.. I applied to a new federal school in benue state
Federal university of health sciences Tokyo and attended their screening and my jamb caps has been showing admission in progress
Congratulations in advance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Clinton39:

Thanks for vivid explanation. Appreciate it.
You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Greetings to the erudite medics, student medics and prospective medics in the house.
i am an aspirant of medicine and surgery hoping to share my testimonies soon.

I am new here!

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bribolani: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] Happy Sunday Doctors and To be Doctors in the House...

Please Any Medical Student, Aspirant, Or Doctor From University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Here?
smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bribolani:
[color=#990000][/color] Happy Sunday Doctors and To be Doctors in the House...

Please Any Medical Student, Aspirant, Or Doctor From University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Here?
smiley

Hi there
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bahaushe1: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Clinton39:

Partial accreditation means a university can admit and commence training of students but can't graduate them.

They require another round of accreditation before the time of routine accreditation to enable them graduate students.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Drixlee:

Federal university of health sciences Tokyo and attended their screening and my jamb caps has been showing admission in progress
*Tokyo* it's in Otukpo in Benue state.it's called FUHSO for short.Thier school fee is really discouraging to most of us though..Well,congrats boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bahaushe1: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:

You can't graduate students without full accreditation; you can't commence training without some form of accreditation.

It just means they have some issues to address.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drixlee: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Adranido:
*Tokyo* it's in Otukpo in Benue state.it's called FUHSO for short.Thier school fee is really discouraging to most of us though..Well,congrats boss
lol na otukpo I mean ..na this auto ish.. the fee is high but I heard it is in installments
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Clinton39(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Guys, Am considering changing from UNIPORT to RSU. Your advice/opinion is appreciated
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by wizi44(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Froshchuksswart:

Show me a school that inducted someone who scored 60 over someone who scored 50 because of quota
have you heard of Ambrose Alli University
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Johnlegacy57: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
fellow med students help me and thank God. I just concluded my 3rd MBBS exam. I passed.

8 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lordsagna: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Johnlegacy57:
fellow med students help me and thank God. I just concluded my 3rd MBBS exam. I passed.
Congratulations sir.... can't wait to join the noble profession
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:
You're welcome smiley
Doc, You words are so inspiring, more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SF123(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Johnlegacy57:
WOW...Congratulations doc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.