Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1834364 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Babalola1990: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
500 Level Nursing, Univ of Ibadan... grin..New here and can see some colossal effort...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by CHANDEL(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Physiotherapy student part 1. Oau
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tayyibb(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
CHANDEL: Physiotherapy student part 1. Oau
Babalola1990: 500 Level Nursing, Univ of Ibadan... grin..New here and can see some colossal effort...
u are both welcom...go and prepare 4 d welcom party
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tayyibb(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
xup hope those didymozoonidea of 1st semester are not hauntn u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
D standard is falling.D cut off mark 4 unilag direct entry was realeased yesterday.It goes thus Medicine :4.05,Dentistry 3.60,pharmacy 3.40,pharmacology 3.00,med lab 2.70,radiography 3.00.Congratz 2 d new idi araba intake......
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
aliandro: D standard is falling.D cut off mark 4 unilag direct entry was realeased yesterday.It goes thus Medicine :4.05,Dentistry 3.60,pharmacy 3.40,pharmacology 3.00,med lab 2.70,radiography 3.00.Congratz 2 d new idi araba intake......
sorry,what's last year's and last two if remembered?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2013
@labodinho,medicine and surgery should be 4.50
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
aliandro: @labodinho,medicine and surgery should be 4.50
Thanks sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starboi10: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2013
aliandro: @labodinho,medicine and surgery should be 4.50
you want 350k to waste ni. Ume cutoff shud also be the same with d.e
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2013
Gud morning peeps.. Long time.. I av been quite busy lately but naw i'm free so i will be more active.. Pls who knows when uniben's merit list will surface?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2013
@starboi,u can have 3.00 and still cross as a ume candidate,but a 3.50 is safer.....3 gbosa 4 d new idi arabites
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vicksbaba(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2013
aliandro: D standard is falling.D cut off mark 4 unilag direct entry was realeased yesterday.It goes thus Medicine :4.05,Dentistry 3.60,pharmacy 3.40,pharmacology 3.00,med lab 2.70,radiography 3.00.Congratz 2 d new idi araba intake......

old story..they have released dat since...like last two weeks....u said d standard is falling?.for ur info Med cutoff last year was 4.0...they said 4.5 dis year to make people sit tight and read to ensure dat potential first class students would be admitted to luth...last two years the cut off mark was still 4.0...dat is d reason y u see more diploma students having above 4.0 Dan putme students...not dat we re better but because we have a goal...which we have no choice but strive to achieve...so dude! d standard is'nt falling...see u at Luth..

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Babalola1990: 500 Level Nursing, Univ of Ibadan... grin..New here and can see some colossal effort...
u are welcome. Buh, if u dnt mind, why do u want to start MBBS all over again?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
Long time no chat, waiting for my admission. ASUU na wa for una ooooo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
vicksbaba:

old story..they have released dat since...like last two weeks....u said d standard is falling?.for ur info Med cutoff last year was 4.0...they said 4.5 dis year to make people sit tight and read to ensure dat potential first class students would be admitted to luth...last two years the cut off mark was still 4.0...dat is d reason y u see more diploma students having above 4.0 Dan putme students...not dat we re better but because we have a goal...which we have no choice but strive to achieve...so dude! d standard is'nt falling...see u at Luth..

Einstein, sound it!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Superclem:

Einstein, sound it!!!

@superclem (clemency) , na ur nairaland username be dis abi? do u rmbr d guy u met thru daniel & astroub(diploma MLS & MBBS). Mehn hope u're enjoying ur holz. jack wella cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nellyefizzy: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please,nairalander...am putting in for pharmacy what do you guys think of pharmacy..does it pays to study pharmacy in Nigeria compare to its counter part medical laboratory science.please i need advice on pharmacy......HELP ME OUT
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello house, i just want to ask the text book i can buy and read before we resume at oau as mbbs 100 level great medicos.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Dr.Gboy:

@superclem (clemency) , na ur nairaland username be dis abi? do u rmbr d guy u met thru daniel & astroub(diploma MLS & MBBS). Mehn hope u're enjoying ur holz. jack wella cheesy

yh, it's clemency now, used to be superclem den. How your hustle? I don't jack during holidays o, cuz I have no idea what to expect.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 19, 2013
nellyefizzy: Please,nairalander...am putting in for pharmacy what do you guys think of pharmacy..does it pays to study pharmacy in Nigeria compare to its counter part medical laboratory science.please i need advice on pharmacy......HELP ME OUT

it pays.

Don't regret the decision. If it's your calling, you might be the mastermind behind the discovery of drugs that cure HIV grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Good mawning 2 u all,congratz and happy holz 1nce aqain 2 d new idi arabites and happy fallacious 2 d akokites,,,,,,,2 d oda medics in d room,i throw way salute ooo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lillz19(f): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2013
tayyibb: xup hope those didymozoonidea of 1st semester are not hauntn u.
@ tayyibb, lng tym no c. Hws ASUU strike treatn u. @ chandell, wlcum on board!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tayyibb(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2013
longest tym Lillz...am fed up with d strike,i pray it is called off soon
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Superclem:

yh, it's clemency now, used to be superclem den. How your hustle? I don't jack during holidays o, cuz I have no idea what to expect.

kk, i've heard u. i ain't hustling, i'm just tired of staying at home due to dis strike. enjoy ur holz jare, we'll meet at cmul hopefully next yr. wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
aliandro: Good mawning 2 u all,congratz and happy holz 1nce aqain 2 d new idi arabites and happy fallacious 2 d akokites,,,,,,,2 d oda medics in d room,i throw way salute ooo

I see u too, my oga on top . hope u're gud?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hernars(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
please i need intensive info and tips on how to
pass wacs exam! Wacs is an xam meant for
registered medical doctors and i sat for the last
two but couldnt make! Apart 4rm d hefty sum of
money required for d registratn,( 40,000) i also
need wacs qualificatn to get a better job!!! Anybody with anytin usefull should help me out
plz!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
hernars: please i need intensive info and tips on how to
pass wacs exam! Wacs is an xam meant for
registered medical doctors and i sat for the last
two but couldnt make! Apart 4rm d hefty sum of
money required for d registratn,( 40,000) i also
need wacs qualificatn to get a better job!!! Anybody with anytin usefull should help me out
plz!

We don get "oga at the top" for here ooo!!!

sorry jare, so which specialty are u planning for

i know u'll make it, if a doctor passed all MBBS examinations, whats stopping him from passing the primaries except diligence, perseverance, dtermination, and lots and lots of prayers!!!

pls dont give up, get close to some ogas, get more materials, and maybe you may have to go back to your past notes.....

wait a minute, i shouldnt be the one telling u this, sorry my oga.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mcslize: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
TEST YOUR INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT BY CLICKING THE BELOW LINK

http://begent.org/intelquiz.htm

MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR SCORE HERE. DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR SCORE. IF YOU SCORE JUST 1 MAKE SURE U POST IT HEERE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mcslize: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Australia Medcal Health workers

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Obinnau(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mcslize: TEST YOUR INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT BY CLICKING THE BELOW LINK

MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR SCORE HERE. DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR SCORE. IF YOU SCORE JUST 1 MAKE SURE U POST IT HEERE
dude I got 3
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by joshuapharm(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Obinnau: dude I got 3

Hello Mr Bill Gates...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Got 6...rili tricky!
Mcslize: TEST YOUR INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT BY CLICKING THE BELOW LINK

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.