Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (24165 Views)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
HQ: I think I have the video somewhere around.

Can't we all just come together and upload his tracks back to an account to put him back on track?
Him go pay u??
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: Ask am ooo,maybe May D na him pry school classmate
SMH

grin grin

I don't even care about how he leads his life, I just want to listen to good music - and that guy(mayd), burna boy, and duncan mighty make good music... I could care less about the P-square and dbanjs of this world...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Curiouscity(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: They hire him and they should be able to fire him. I say cut off the mudersucker!

They Made him, cos no one knew about his sorry assess before bringing him out from the gutter. P square carry go joor!

why are some Nigerians this arrogant n pathetic?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by alaoeri: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: How are we even sure that he is not the one messing up? That guy is too arrogant. You dont start running when you can't even walk.

How did u know that MayD is arrogant?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Seriously, I watched some of hIs interviews and the guy was acting like some super star already and I immediately saw this coming. pride and fall are very much interchangeable.

But that doesn't warrant the embargo they placed on his music on youtube. This is just madness!!

I love that 'soundtrack' tune and the chic in that video, yo... grin
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

grin grin

I don't even care about how he leads his life, I just want to listen to good music - and that guy(mayd), burna boy, and duncan mighty make good music... I could care less about the P-square and dbanjs of this world...
If Duncan Mighty is what you call good music, then am sorry buh yur ears are very much corrupt and damaged. That stuff is noise!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
KingMEXX: If Duncan Mighty is what you call good music, then am sorry buh yur ears are very much corrupt and damaged. That stuff is noise!

Don't tell me 'Obianuju' is crap!

I don't really know much about him, but 'Obianuju' is hard!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Agreed. but wait and hear their own side of the story, else you stand the chance of making the wrong judgment. don't ya think so?

shymexx:

But that doesn't warrant the embargo they placed on his music on youtube. This is just madness!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Don't tell me 'Obianuju' is crap!

I don't really know much about him, but 'Obianuju' is hard!!
Obianuju is not bad, even Port-Harcourt boy and dancia for me, buh most of d guy's songs are very NoisY

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Mbuko91(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: Which secondary school did u attend cuz am afraid u ate ur school feez?
so ppl literally eat currencies? Im just gettin to knw

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Odinaka00(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Fam, stop sounding ignorant... Can't you see the guy wrote that song? If not - why do you think he was allowed to sing two verses? And his part actually made the song...

Tell him bro..........nt juz dat he sang 2 verses, ther is dz other song which I can't remember d title, tiwa savage was also ftd in d remix, I tot it was may d's song cuz he did errthing in dat song
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
KingMEXX: Obianuju is not bad, even Port-Harcourt boy and dancia for me, buh most of d guy's songs are very NoisY

I don't really know about that, but I kind of connect with 'Obianuju' whenever I hear that tune, especially when I'm in naija parties...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by bashr8: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

well nigeria music industry have matured, no more paddy paddy record deals, it happened to ahsa and her record company , something similar happened to kelly handsome and kenis . record labels usually hold all the rights till they gain back every kobo they invested on you , along the way if they fall out with you then they take everything with them afterall they paid for it.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
I never knew that you can't fire someone after hiring him. By the way, why are some Nigerians this emotional?

Curious_city:

why are some Nigerians this arrogant n pathetic?

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by cesil92: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
madam,abeg mix akamu and yam,
add 2 plantain,kpomo,okporoko and kunu.
spray som stew ontop jare.
[/quote]

Bros' you go purge o!

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
bashr8: well nigeria music industry have matured, no more paddy paddy record deals, it happened to ahsa and her record company , something similar happened to kelly handsome and kenis . record labels usually hold all the rights till they gain back every kobo they invested on you , along the way if they fall out with you then they take everything with them afterall they paid for it.

So the medieval act they did is 'maturity' in your own world? Where in the world has something like this ever happened? - only Nigeria and the strange way we do everything...

But why are we strange? sad
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chucky234(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

grin grin

Hmmm PortHarcourt fanboy
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by onyewec3: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Who b d fucking mayD.d guy no get talent...delete d gay
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: May D had no written agreement with Psquare,how will a lawyer help him without a signed contract.
how on earth wouldn't he have a written agreement? That's stupidity at the highest order! So na for mouth dem agree bah? I don't believe this! So how is he gonna put up a defence to fight for him? If he got no written agreement then he has lost the battle.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by infolekan(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Can they sing for shyte? - they're just entertainers just like 99% of Nigerian artists, nothing special...

But why are they blocking a guy, that can actually sing??

So what do you want? Funeral songs? Listen to Bach or play the New York Harmonium but don't hate. Don't even know May D but if you're so much in love with him...buy his album for blads sake.

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: Hmmm PortHarcourt fanboy

They make the kind of music I can vibe to...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by bashr8: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

So the medieval act they did is 'maturity' in your own world? Where in the world has something like this ever happened? - only Nigeria and the strange way we do everything...

But why are we strange? sad
lol stop being emotional over it, it happens all around the world. we dont know their reasons for falling out. it could be due to terms of contract didnt go well with both parties,it could be mayd fault or p square fault too , it could be anything. we cant judge any of them till we get the full gist but till then we all agree that who ever owns the right of any video or audio track have the right to upload or pull it down from youtube.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
infolekan:
So what do you want? Funeral songs? Listen to Bach or play the New York Harmonium but don't hate. Don't even know May D but if you're so much in love with him...buy his album for blads sake.

Who's this pygmy? undecided
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by infolekan(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Fam, stop sounding ignorant... Can't you see the guy wrote that song? If not - why do you think he was allowed to sing two verses? And his part actually made the song...

Shallow thinking.....& it was. Those two songs that pushed P Square to limelight? undecided. You need to think with your brain oo....that's why its up there.

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by infolekan(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Shallow thinking.....& it was those two verses that pushed P Square to limelight? undecided. You need to think with your brain oo....that's why its up there.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
is there any police or army checkpoint on youtube?the last time i checked anybody is free to sign up...mayD shld sign up and upload his own thing..make una forget all these unnecessary talks cos they have no effect on the market price of cassava flakes...mtcheww
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jimbaz7(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Billyonaire: PSquare has reached their peak already and they are naturally descending to the base. Let the next star shine, May D should capitalize on this and get us a great beat that will catapult him to his Eldorado! The actions of the Square family is not unexpected. Pride goes before a fall! Am just announcing the fall of the Square Empire, every star falls, even Michael the great Jackson!
All the ranting looks irrational to me. Who has the account where May D's music was uploaded. You guys don't know what happened between them so as long as I'm concerned it is stupidity that can make a person judge a matter before hearing it. Have you guys heard from the two parties? So why judge someone

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
infolekan:
Shallow thinking.....& it was those two verses that pushed P Square to limelight? undecided. You need to think with your brain oo....that's why its up there.

Oi, who the fvck are you? If you can't quote my post in the context in which it was posted - stop quoting me...

You know what? Fvck off and stop quoting me with your pygmy IQ...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Hezzymania(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
nawa 4 psquare o
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
onyewec3: Who b d fucking mayD.d guy no get talent...delete d gay
the last time i checked..mayd get betta singin voice and more talent than psquare.....am igbo and not a biased one.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lachynos2k2: is there any police or army checkpoint on youtube?the last time i checked anybody is free to sign up...mayD shld sign up and upload his own thing..make una forget all these unnecessary talks cos they have no effect on the market price of cassava flakes...mtcheww
shikena! Does it take years to upload a video on you tube? I mean what's stopping him from doing it? Shey na Psquare papa get you tube? Too much noise being made about this issue.let him just put the video there kawai!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: shikena! Does it take years to upload a video on you tube? I mean what's stopping him from doing it? Shey na Psquare papa get you tube? Too much noise being made about this issue.let him just put the video there kawai!
i wonda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key / Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (throwback Vs New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.