Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (24168 Views)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
[s]
donem:

YOU SOUND LIKE A HATER OF d square boys, IF ONLY YOU AREN'T A SCUMBAG
[/s]

Look at this slum dwelling sewage rodent, take your frustrations out on something else, and leave me out of that crap...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

FIXED!!! shocked

What type of man posts a next man's naked pictures? That's so DRAKE GAY!!! undecided undecided

grin grin
I was about to post that too. Dude must have saved those pics on his mobile for some fantasies and wanking.. seeing the pictures here made me puke.

I don't understand what you mean by mayd didn't sign a contract with psquare.. Thats dumb. If he didn't then they ve no right to remove his videos, even if they do, he can post them back
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Na wa o.. He's on square record's Youtube channel. Isn't it logical that if he's no longer on the record he shouldn't be on their channel too? Or una want make them give mayD free publicity?

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin grin
I was about to post that too. Dude must have saved those pics on his mobile for some fantasies and wanking.. seeing the pictures here made me puke.

I don't understand what you mean by mayd didn't sign a contract with psquare.. Thats dumb. If he didn't then they ve no right to remove his videos, even if they do, he can post them back

I don't think he can post them back, if they copyrighted the videos... He has to make new videos and delete all the references he made about square records...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Seriously, I watched some of hIs interviews and the guy was acting like some super star already and I immediately saw this coming. pride and fall are very much interchangeable.

Is that so, eh? I guess the Okoye brothers are a barrel of modesty!

Mr May D was the only saving grace of their Invasion album otherwise it would have a monumental flop like Danger! Funnily enough they had their heads so stuck in their ar.ses they refused to see the writings on the wall. Way I see it, the same fans who made them will kick their Usherwannabe like bums to the refuse heap.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

I don't think he can post them back, if they copyrighted the videos... He has to make new videos and delete all the references he made about square records...
Exactly what I was driving at. That means a contract was signed. They can copyright his videos without any paperwork
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
KINGwax: how are they talented? They're fuckin lucky! Copycats. Usher wannabes

Lol. U call replicating success from their first album to the 5th lucky?, if so, everybody should be a wealthy murafu.cka. Call them lucky, that's ur buz. I would like to term them successful business men.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
aryzgreat: haters keep hatig, whom God has blessed....................
driest chest I have ever seen! Bros you don't need to post dis nau? Smh!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by secnelly: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Two untalented and unsophisticated clowns with strong Nigerian accent - one wears durag all the time, the other one is begging to be a yardie, with his locks. And they both dress awkward - sh.it that makes you say; "you can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him." sad

this explains ur kinda person. 'neva happy wen u see som1 progress' Morals is so much far away from ur vicinity too.

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by linc2012: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
mehnnn dont mind those musician their ready to use us 2 any lenght.....let us be vigilant about them.......NA THEM KNW WHERE DEN MEET N WHERE THEY ARE DRIVING THEMSELF GO..... i rest my pennnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by donem: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx: [s][/s]

Look at this slum dwelling sewage rodent, take your frustrations out on something else, and leave me out of that crap...

It's clearly written that ur brain is filled with WATER. U wanna gain popularity by engaging me in a verbal war? Am so sorry if thats d case cos u gonna rot in your world of OBSCURITY.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Billyonaire: You only resort to name-calling before asking a question. The answer is "Yes" I watched on TV when the Square record trio, Peter, Paul and Jude Engees Okoye, were on press briefing in London a few days ago. The question from the interviewer was direct: Why did you sack May D ? And the lunatics bursted out laughing and responded: "Truth is, we didnt sack him, He got dropped" and bursted out laughing again. I was one of the fans of Psquare, but that day, I broke their CDs, I expect professionalism when one is a public figure. How much dem get wey dey swell their heads. Combined wealth of them all cant buy one plot of land at Banana Island. By that mockery of a fellow artist who wants to make a living, they lose me, one of their old fans. And that is something!

They really don't care if are no longer a fan cos u not being a fan doesn't make them less richer. Trust me it doesn't. If d'banj alone is worth $11m , how much dyu think psquare and jude combined are? Pls tell me they can't afford a land on banana island?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by donem: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
secnelly:

this explains ur kinda person. 'neva happy wen u see som1 progress' Morals is so much far away from ur vicinity too.

ON POINT BRO. Thumbs up
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Two untalented and unsophisticated clowns with strong Nigerian accent - one wears durag all the time, the other one is begging to be a yardie, with his locks. And they both dress awkward - sh.it that makes you say; "you can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him." sad
You are obviously an overage failure at what ever none job it is you do,you reetard..why are you hating on psquare? Dummy...they produced him so the music belongs to their record label you fool.. Go read a book and get some knowledge you ignorant ape
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

You are obviously an overage failure at what ever crap it is you do,you reetard..why are you hating on psquare? Dummy...they produced him so the music belongs to their record label you fool.. Go read a book and get some knowledge you ignorant ape angry angry
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
And the title of this thread is really biased...who are the so called fans that are angry at psquare? I for one,don't know who mayday is and don't really wanna know either my time is too precious, the twitter posts were probably made by the said artist using a pseudo or his friends..what any half intelligent moderator would have done before posting this story or taking sides is to ask the artist mayday to produce a copy of his signed contract let us know who is being wronged..so before dummies like shymexx start making ignorant remarks,sit down and develop the art of thinking then you would know that if really mayday had a legal backing he would have taken the contract to court...

This isn't nuclear physics...it simple
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
lestat:

You are obviously an overage failure at what ever white it is you do,you retard..why are you hating on psquare? Dummy...they produced him so the music belongs to their record label you fool.. Go read a book and get some knowledge you ignorant ape angry angry

Lol. Pls help me ask ur shymmex of a friend if having a nigerian accent is a crime? Besides its that accent sef we have been listening to throughout their five albums and still like. I wonder if a french or an italian who has a really strong diction would be criticized for having one..its only here we reject our own.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
As an after thought, I ain't gonna be replying mentally challenged mutants like shymexx, this dude obviously grow up in a special needs home, you dumb fuk!!! Try reading a book once without having an aneurysm.
You broke, no credit having fagg... grin

Lil homie lay of meth, it kills your brain cells...get a real job and stop coming here with you Google ignorant remarks...

You will not win...don't make me come at you here again, it's my day off let me enjoy it in peace without you drag queen self insulting people here.. Go figure out those over drawn cards,and how you gonna make next month's alimony payments you junkie
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by omiobo: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
i'm new here. i'm popularly called omiobo. somebody should help,how can i open a thread?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
lestat:

You are obviously an overage failure at what ever crap it is you do,you reetard..why are you hating on psquare? Dummy...they produced him so the music belongs to their record label you fool.. Go read a book and get some knowledge you ignorant ape angry angry
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
And that same post got 5 likes!

The day prying mantis like you starts appreciating my post, that day I shall resign from nairaland.

secondly, for umpteenth times, I'm a no faggoot and not interested in any online groupie stuff. Go get lux soap or Vaseline and wan'k yourself to death.

onatisi:
that guy is a nuisance he never contributes anything positive or intelligent
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
lestat: As an after thought, I ain't gonna be replying mentally challenged mutants like shymexx, this dude obviously grow up in a special needs home, you dumb fuk!!! Try reading a book once without having an aneurysm.
You broke, no credit having fagg... grin

Lil homie lay of meth, it kills your brain cells...get a real job and stop coming here with you Google ignorant remarks...

You will not win...don't make me come at you here again, it's my day off let me enjoy it in peace without you drag queen self insulting people here.. Go figure out those over drawn cards,and how you gonna make next month's alimony payments you junkie

And you typed all that with p-square's nuts in your mouth, and those protruding teeth of yours, no? Stick to su.cking nuts for a nickle - and hyping up p-square and their rubbish music won't you up the queue for your welfare checks..

Your beloved p-square can't compete with me... I've seen their house and everything they've got - and they're still like 5 years behind me... You and the owners of the nuts you're jocking can learn a thing, or two from me about sophistication, eunuch... Grow a pair and stop su.cking the next man's nuts - be your own man, cu.nt faced chimp...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Who let these rodents out of their cage?

Freaking cro-magnons - stay in extinction and stop bothering advance humanoids... undecided
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by basisop(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

They should have Liberia accent? They are richer than all your village Chiefs put together. They are most loved in other African countries. They don't even know you are existing.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
basisop:
They should have Liberia accent? They are richer than all your village Chiefs put together. They are most loved in other African countries. They don't even know you are existing.

So rich, they can't afford where I'm from in Lagos, and they had to settle for somewhere on the mainland lol... Like I give two fvcks about those clowns - I don't even see them.. undecided

Yo, eat a dyck!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by SmileGirl(f): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Maybe MayD could not pay for his records. But I can't judge them. I'm praying 4 peace to reign in their midst.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
redcliff:

They really don't care if are no longer a fan cos u not being a fan doesn't make them less richer. Trust me it doesn't. If d'banj alone is worth $11m , how much dyu think psquare and jude combined are? Pls tell me they can't afford a land on banana island?
grin grin grin grin grin
oh really? is it your father that dashed him the $11m or where did you dig that piece of info from?
so many adults with fish brain on Nairaland.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx: Who let these rodents out of their cage?

Freaking cro-magnons - stay in extinction and stop bothering advance humanoids... undecided

grin grin grin
Say that again? Fuking rain man, say that again? You skinny,broke monkey, this guy looks like a burberry commercial..
I told you fool, you can not win against me,I will literally take you apart, I am not your mental equal, I am not your level, you homeless fraudster, don't lemme expose you to people who don't know you.

Shymexx is a fraud, this spear chucked defrauds hobos for a living.. Nigga don't make me. Hurt you on this Site.. Fuking premature crack baby..Go play with your sponge bob toys and let the grown ups talk..this is your last warning shymexx, lestat ain't gonna let you off so easy next time cuh...

Lisp having snitch
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin grin grin grin grin
oh really? is it your father that dashed him the $11m or where did you dig that piece of info from?
so many adults with fish brain on Nairaland.

Lol. Kid. Google is the friend to those who don't know. And u my friend don't...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
P-Square
MayD
Davido
Wizkid
All the others...
The sad fact that a whole lot of people
love the plonk they turn out and call
music is just beyond me...
What happened?
When did the seasons change?
These guys all sound the same!
Abi, is it just me?
How can we call this stuff music in the
first place?
I know I have annoyed a lot of people,
but I think something must have happened
to the evolution of the Nigerian mind for
what peeps love nowadays to be accepted as good music!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
redcliff:

Lol. Kid. Google is the friend to those who don't know. And u my friend don't...
man Google is not my friend you junk head. Google is no news source. Did you even believe that before typing $11m just like that. smh

meanwhile the other dude just bodied shymexx
grin grin
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Jeezuzpick: P-Square
MayD
Davido
Wizkid
All the others...
The sad fact that a whole lot of people
love the plonk they turn out and call
music is just beyond me...
What happened?
When did the seasons change?
These guys all sound the same!
Abi, is it just me?
How can we call this stuff music in the
first place?
I know I have annoyed a lot of people,
but I think something must have happened
to the evolution of the Nigerian mind for
what peeps love nowadays to be accepted as good music!
and the same set of clowns are mad a fellow clown dbanj is not being taken seriously in Kanye's GOOD Music. like eating your cake and wanting to have it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" / Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor / Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.