Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (24166 Views)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by KINGwax(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: They hire him and they should be able to fire him. I say cut off the mudersucker!

They Made him, cos no one knew about his sorry assess before bringing him out from the gutter. P square carry go joor!
why are nigerians foolish about the phrase,' i made you'? How come? If you truly are worthy to make someone, why must you get angry if he's making more waves? Jes like ruggedman and 9ice. Point of correction, they didn't make him, he got his talents all along, he only needed you to get it out of him. If u aint there, conver will do so fucck off!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by infolekan(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Who's this pygmy? undecided

Did you just read that word Or you forget to take ur med?
Go back to ur primary school(guess twas the foundation that was faulty) & ask for a refund. undecided and stop acting like someone with a recurring urge to be silly cos you're actually getting better at it everyday. cry
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chucky234(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: how on earth wouldn't he have a written agreement? That's stupidity at the highest order! So na for mouth dem agree bah? I don't believe this! So how is he gonna put up a defence to fight for him? If he got no written agreement then he has lost the battle.
My thought exactly
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Jimbaz7:
All the ranting looks irrational to me. Who has the account where May D's music was uploaded. You guys don't know what happened between them so as long as I'm concerned it is stupidity that can make a person judge a matter before hearing it. Have you guys heard from the two parties? So why judge someone
You only resort to name-calling before asking a question. The answer is "Yes" I watched on TV when the Square record trio, Peter, Paul and Jude Engees Okoye, were on press briefing in London a few days ago. The question from the interviewer was direct: Why did you sack May D ? And the lunatics bursted out laughing and responded: "Truth is, we didnt sack him, He got dropped" and bursted out laughing again. I was one of the fans of Psquare, but that day, I broke their CDs, I expect professionalism when one is a public figure. How much dem get wey dey swell their heads. Combined wealth of them all cant buy one plot of land at Banana Island. By that mockery of a fellow artist who wants to make a living, they lose me, one of their old fans. And that is something!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by KINGwax(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dude, relax and stop hating them. They made their mark very clear and still relevant. By the way, what are you with "untalented"? certainly, not p square.

how are they talented? They're fuckin lucky! Copycats. Usher wannabes
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Adolite(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rimamnusi: How could p,square be arogant to may D? infact i don.t like dem again

WHo is May D... I always see P-Square here in Yankee..PLS who is May D?

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chucky234(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
infolekan:

Go back to ur primary school(guess twas the foundation that was faulty) & ask for a refund. undecided and stop acting like someone with a recurring urge to be silly cos you're actually getting better at it everyday. cry
Your use of punctuation is freaking poor,guess you must be a product of Umukoro University,Igbobi.
SMH
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
infolekan:

Says an overly tanned polar bear who can neither spell for shiite, nor put words together...

Fvck off and stop messing up my IQ with your San bushman brain... undecided undecided
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Adolite(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
bashr8: it depends on who owns the song and agreement they had . if square records paid for the songs, studio and videos and decided to fire mayd for what so ever reason then they have the right to take back their properties too . may d is talented and is already popular am sure he can work with other record labels and producers or attach himself somewhere. not every new comer gets to appear in the same video and track with p square and akon some good musicians have been around for over 10 years without such opportuity.

You talk sense........
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by tochilastborn(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: Beautiful!
Infact,madam
mix akamu and yam,
add salad,2 plantain,some kpomo and kunu.
Spray stew for ma guy.
i no blame u.dem giv u money make u go open restaurant but u swear say instead of make u go open dat eatery u go die 4 MAMA PUT
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by BlackPikiN(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
First, na which fans dey curse p square?
P square fan base don reach South America and the Pacific.
IrokTV had the right to upload the video on you under/permission square records like other Nigerian artists.(Hope I dey right.)

p square or the square records should tell us what went wrong.
According to mayd on notjustok.com, he had joined Davido's gang.

Let mayd come out to tell his own side of the story or he should shut the fork up.
So what the fork does he want?

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by tayo4me(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: They hire him and they should be able to fire him. I say cut off the mudersucker!

They Made him, cos no one knew about his sorry assess before bringing him out from the gutter. P square carry go joor!

Are you for real? How can you say they made him, are they God? God used them to help MayD, and if they say they do not want to do again, God will use someone else. Besides he has already shown he is talented and may not even need anybody again.

@Psquare, no matter what happened between you guys and MayD, this is not the best way to solve the problem. You guys are bigger than this and I think you should act maturedly.

If they are really going to be deleting MayDs videos, I think they should delete his part from 'Chop my money' too, and also tell media houses to stop airing his music...if they can!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Homextras: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: Hey,go back and read your macmilian.stop hammaring us with big composition.
Hammaring... kettle calling pot black.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
lacicrips: I thought YouTube was free. Cant he just upload the damn music back to another account? Shoooo!
i am wondering too,why all this noise
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by enet1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Damn u,psquare.ur end as cum.go and rot in hell
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
stillme:

Who made them? Shallow thinking,spitting nonsense.
that guy is a nuisance he never contributes anything positive or intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by adonisgold: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
lacicrips: I thought YouTube was free. Cant he just upload the damn music back to another account? Shoooo!

Ahhh! As if Na p square papa get YouTube?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by gbadexy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Exactly my sentiment too.
The whole story doesn't make sense, I wonder why anything involving these entertainers are hyped even when it is some irrelevant story.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
i think the answer to the question of why they deleted mayd has already been given in psquare song."e no easy eeeee"
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by naptu2: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
onatisi:
i am wondering too,why all this noise

It's about copyright. If I upload a Michael Jackson video to Youtube and Michael Jackson's lawyers send Youtube a letter stating that they own the rights to the song and they don't want the song on Youtube, Youtube will either take down the video or mute the audio.

It doesn't matter who uploaded the video and how many times they upload the video, Youtube will take it down or mute it (you could even get a warning or ban from Youtube), except the user can show that they have the right to upload the video.

Question: Who owns the rights (writing/publishing, etc) to May D's songs?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Ogundale(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why should that result to fans riot.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by donigspain(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: I cares sir!
GBAGAUUUUUUUUNNN!
You don't only need to kill your english teachers, you also need them cremated.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by donem: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Two untalented and unsophisticated clowns with strong Nigerian accent - one wears durag all the time, the other one is begging to be a yardie, with his locks. And they both dress awkward - sh.it that makes you say; "you can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him." sad

YOU SOUND LIKE A HATER OF d square boys, IF ONLY YOU AREN'T A SCUMBAG

3 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by aryzgreat: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
haters keep hatig, whom God has blessed....................

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
aryzgreat: haters keep hatig, whom God has blessed....................
No man can curse

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Garri_Activist: Wetin consign me? Wit all the noise wey nigerians call music *spit*

+1 billion
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx: To be honest, I've never seen anything like this happen elsewhere in the music industry... However, it's Nigeria, and strange things happen in that part of the world...

50cent vs. Young Buck = 50cent never did this shyte...
Error there, 50 did buck dirtier than psquare did mayd.
50 placed a cap on young bucks career. in other words, young buck cannot release anything musically again. Cannot get signed by any other label. That's why the guy is so broke now that the irs went after his azz, seized his stuffs and plaques and auctioned. However the guy bought them back through a third party. mayd still has his career
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by aryzgreat: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
do u need some rope @ shymex? just end ur miserable life!

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
REALITY101:

+1 billion
seconded

in a country where clowns like Davido, wizkid, dbanj, psquare, Terry g are celebrated as musicians but it's just poverty, people just need anything to dance away hunger
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by MrGlobe(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
REALITY101:

+1 billion
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
aryzgreat: do u need some rope @ shymex? just end ur miserable life!

FIXED!!! shocked

What type of man posts a next man's naked pictures? That's so DRAKE GAY!!! undecided undecided
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Error there, 50 did buck dirtier than psquare did mayd.
50 placed a cap on young bucks career. in other words, young buck cannot release anything musically again. Cannot get signed by any other label. That's why the guy is so broke now that the irs went after his azz, seized his stuffs and plaques and auctioned. However the guy bought them back through a third party. mayd still has his career

But 50 didn't block his songs on youtube...

Buck signed a contract with 50, MayD never signed a contract with them(according to P-square's manager) - peep the difference..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (throwback Vs New Photos) / Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.