Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (24164 Views)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
lestat:
grin grin grin
Say that again? Fuking rain man, say that again? You skinny,broke monkey, this guy looks like a burberry commercial..
I told you fool, you can not win against me,I will literally take you apart, I am not your mental equal, I am not your level, you homeless fraudster, don't lemme expose you to people who don't know you.

Shymexx is a fraud, this spear chucked defrauds hobos for a living.. Nigga don't make me. Hurt you on this Site.. Fuking premature crack baby..Go play with your sponge bob toys and let the grown ups talk..this is your last warning shymexx, lestat ain't gonna let you off so next time easy cuh...

This little twerp trying to expose me, huh? Bwahahahaha.... The obsession on this forum is scary - imagine this jobless lout who has never his village talking about exposing me...

Dyckhead, you look like a skinny fat ninja turtle with big belly and glasses on, on your twitter page...And you definitely look like someone's grandpops... Imagine ninja turtle trying to expose me, joker... grin

I just need to laugh this off - you definitely need to work on your penmanship to get on level, prick... Go get face implant and tummy tuck, chimp.. undecided

This guy's hairline starts from the middle of his head... Bwahahahaha

Don't let me do this to you... cheesy
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by BlackPikiN(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
naijababe:

Is that so, eh? I guess the Okoye brothers are a barrel of modesty!

Mr May D was the only saving grace of their Invasion album otherwise it would have a monumental flop like Danger! Funnily enough they had their heads so stuck in their ar.ses they refused to see the writings on the wall. Way I see it, the same fans who made them will kick their Usherwannabe like bums to the refuse heap.

And who told you Danger album was a flop?

3 tracks on the danger album had up to 10million views on youtube before their videos were taken over by Iroktv. The other tracks in the danger album had upto 5million views. Show me any current naija based artist with such views.
Bracket and timaya came close too.

P square album from the first has always been successful and it gets better with each album!

The only artist Nigerians love with their heart with his flaws which is private anyway is Tuface

You just get bad mind!
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by 9javoice1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
time to close this thread its clear mr.globe an shymexx with other Yoruba's here are just making mountain out of nothing
simple because mayd is Yoruba boy like them. childish argument with kindergarten sentiment.

how can parting ways be a problem in music world, how many Yoruba artists have parted ways before and now, so why should this be dif.
reading Mr.globe and shymexx older posts will make you understand clearly that they are pro-Yoruba and anti other Nigeria tribes.

please allow them to rant around like ... .
for mayd not to pursue this case tells a lot of how faulty he is.

if he is right, by now all Yoruba dailies will have it as headline.
enough of this nonsense.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
lestat:

grin grin grin
Say that again? Fuking rain man, say that again? You skinny,broke monkey, this guy looks like a burberry commercial..
I told you fool, you can not win against me,I will literally take you apart, I am not your mental equal, I am not your level, you homeless fraudster, don't lemme expose you to people who don't know you.

Shymexx is a fraud, this spear chucked defrauds hobos for a living.. Nigga don't make me. Hurt you on this Site.. Fuking premature crack baby..Go play with your sponge bob toys and let the grown ups talk..this is your last warning shymexx, lestat ain't gonna let you off so easy next time cuh...

Lisp having snitch

Bro, if u claim to be as matured as u r, I don't think there's need to be the last say something. Make ur point and don't talk again. Going back and forth with ur slanders just goes to show u might actually be on the same brain wavelength with the so called shymexx
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Chybalv: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
May b u guys should find out what this MAY D guy did before taking sides. If one is signed to a record label, the label owns him/her musically. Aint taking sides though
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dude are you still taking those meds?
Look shymexx its tough,but it's not the end of the world...
3 baby mamas, a prison conviction and being labeled a snitch? Plus living with aids? Oops!!!! Sorry I let that slip out. It's tough being an ex con who has aids right, and your interest heard yourthird baby mama left your too, how you gonna make all these monthly payments? I feel for you son. No job, ranting on nairaland terminally ill,I gotta cut you some slack kiddo. Go back to night school and get a diploma something
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by redcliff: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

man Google is not my friend you junk head. Google is no news source. Did you even believe that before typing $11m just like that. smh

meanwhile the other dude just bodied shymexx
grin grin

No words for u. My evening is too precious to go back and forth with you. ''Never argue with a fu, cos they'l use experience to beat u and bring u down to their level''
kiss
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Bwahahahahaha

I messed this guy up so bad, he had to recite everything he saw on a pirated African American movie... grin

Cunt, do I need to educate you all the crap you recited don't happen in the UK?

But at least, we all know you're skinny fat, you need a tummy tuck, and you look like ninja turtle with glasses... Coupled with the fact that you look like a village twerp in your oversized suit...

Dyckhead, say your last prayer... Bwahahahahaha

I can't keep doing this to you, mate.... cheesy
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by DonaldGenes(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Billyonaire: PSquare has reached their peak already and they are naturally descending to the base. Let the next star shine, May D should capitalize on this and get us a great beat that will catapult him to his Eldorado! The actions of the Square family is not unexpected. Pride goes before a fall! Am just announcing the fall of the Square Empire, every star falls, even Michael the great Jackson!
lmao! Are you a prescient?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Abeg make the guy go hang himself, when people are sacked, their id cards are taken off, their names are taken off the database, their staff lines are taken from them, whatever they are given is taken off, now who is the boss? Not you, not me, if they decide to do what they want, let them do so, whatever is childs play to you, is business to us, welcome to the business world May h or whatever your name is, if he was the boss, he would do worse things than this.

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chino24: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
All these ofemmanus sef. Make una leave my brotherS alone.

Is it by force to employ una?

If I may ask who be this MAYDAY MAYD? cheesy
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

And who told you Danger album was a flop?

3 tracks on the danger album had up to 10million views on youtube before their videos were taken over by Iroktv. The other tracks in the danger album had upto 5million views. Show me any current naija based artist with such views.
Bracket and timaya came close too.

P square album from the first has always been successful and it gets better with each album!

The only artist Nigerians love with their heart with his flaws which is private anyway is Tuface

You just get bad mind!

grin grin grin grin grin grin See this one! Yes Danger was so successful that a certain Henry X used it to score cheap popularity points
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Miranchai(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
i just wonder why u guys re taking someone else panadol. My own be say no matter wat, i stil love P-SQUARE! Kpom kwem(full stop)
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chino24: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
PSQUARE REMAINS NUMBER ONE AND BEST IN AFRICA.

Nothing can change it, God Have Blessed the Okoye's.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Spy360(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ekans: Please,who is May D?
which part in nigeria bush are u living?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by BlackPikiN(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin See this one! Yes Danger was so successful that a certain Henry X used it to score cheap popularity points

Ohh you sef know say danger dey succesful abi? u con dey form?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Awwww, no more ile ijo. sad
Before the whole debacle, there was someone on youtube threatening to sue MayD and square records for stealing his style of music. Maybe that's the reason why.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by safarigirl(f): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2012
naijababe:

Is that so, eh? I guess the Okoye brothers are a barrel of modesty!

Mr May D was the only saving grace of their Invasion album otherwise it would have a monumental flop like Danger! Funnily enough they had their heads so stuck in their ar.ses they refused to see the writings on the wall. Way I see it, the same fans who made them will kick their Usherwannabe like bums to the refuse heap.
chic, your thesis is WRONG! Forever, Jeje, Bunie ya enu, Beautiful Onyinye had nothing to do with May D, these songs were hits, save for Chop my Money and Do As I Do (which isn't all that popular), so what bull are you saying? Who told you Danger was a flop? Just cos you didn't buy it doesn't make it a flop, songs like Gimme that, Danger, Possibility, I love you, Break it, E no easy, came off an album you consider a flop, you can imagine what a hit is for them, if Danger is a flop. Whatever May D did must've been some fukd up sh!t to have prompted such reaction, and if the dude had no signed agreement, he must be a correct mugu, I'm even ashamed to hear such. Perhaps it's his lack of intelligence that has caused his obscurity. P. S, P-square has a stronger fan base than D'banj and Tu Face even, mostly South Africans, just that D'banj and Tu Face have hard core fans in Nigeria that tend to get violent for them, P-square fans are more civil, Google it. A few people's angry comments won't take anything away from them, save for Nigerians, who sabi May D sef?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by orjidency(f): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

Two untalented and unsophisticated clowns with strong Nigerian accent - one wears durag all the time, the other one is begging to be a yardie, with his locks. And they both dress awkward - sh.it that makes you say; "you can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him." sad
lipsrsealed ur left yanch. Haters! Who kn u. As if ur opinion matters. May D shld b tnkful n gra8ful 2 av reachd d stage he's in, rada dan turn into a blaber mouth. Wo amng his mate got 2 sing wif foreign musicians, even wizkid hasnt done dat yet. He shld b gra8ful n nt an ungr8ful 'idiat'. Odas shut up or go screw urslf.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Revolva(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2012
See all this fans self just dey support mayd when they don't know what have happened between psquare and mayd - I can't just take to twitter to insult made men like psquare for what - its all up to square record and mayd to know their issues-- dats why I hate this twitter self many people don't think before postin things hand just dey skratch dem
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by dopeJemi: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2012
Hediots hatin on mayd, fact: mayd z more talented dan d 2 knucklehead twins, alwaiz singin 1 style of music, nau dy copyin timaya, wtf z alingo undecided luk stuppid haters of mayd, it waz show dem camp dat brought mayd out at first. Psquare shud die with deir love songz n let d swit voice of mayd shine
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by dopeJemi: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2012
C dat hediot, go listen 2 wizkid n kardinal offishal, he z a foreign artiste rollin with d same akon psquare sang with, wen u r as talented as mayd, people will luj 4 u
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by dopeJemi: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2012
Psquare haz tarnished deir image, wah dy did waz childish, cuz dy r celebrities doesn't mean dy r deprived 4rm actin stuppidly, let's all watch, mayd will nw av more fans dan b4, n people wud want 2 listen 2 mayd's songz more dan psquare's songz, psquare said in an interview dat dy didn't sack him, dat dy let him go, so y did dy remove his video 4rm youtube, Dats completely childis n no hediot or shediot shud quote me if wah u gonna say z different 4rm wat I just said, kip ur dry opinion 2 urself
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Michky: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Billyonaire: PSquare has reached their peak already and they are naturally descending to the base. Let the next star shine, May D should capitalize on this and get us a great beat that will catapult him to his Eldorado! The actions of the Square family is not unexpected. Pride goes before a fall! Am just announcing the fall of the Square Empire, every star falls, even Michael the great Jackson!
Bros, you never fail to disappoint. Another crap from billionyare. Na wa o.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Michky: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: How did you know that it was p square's fault? have you care to listen to thier own side of the story? typical Nigerians, hating what they can't understand.

For your info, the owned everything May D produced under their record label. Thank you.

God bless you.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by abysirius(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: How did you know that it was p square's fault? have you care to listen to thier own side of the story? typical Nigerians, hating what they can't understand.

For your info, the owned everything May D produced under their record label. Thank you.

That's exactly what everybody wants to know if they really have any justification for this their childish attitude. When Remedies and plantashun Boyz emerged, no 1 knew PSquare, 4 for those that think they made him and can deal with him- It's a big lie. May D is destined to b gr8.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by kolajoo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
eduson44: Which secondary school did u attend cuz am afraid u ate ur school feez?
Did you mean attended. Lol
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by ossaii(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
9jvirgin: What did May D do sef? To he.ll with their love song sh.it, Rick Ross said it all "we talking money you talking nonsense"

P-square are not happy that no Nigerian artist attended their late mothers burial, but the one that pains them the most is that the only artist in their record label did not even come for the burial.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Chei, Nigerian can hate ee.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
I like their songs but it seems they don't have good human-human relationship outside music. It was so obvious in their Uk press conference. They were almost insulting their questioners for asking them polite questions.
For example when someone asked them of what they were giving back to societies since other artistes are doing it too?. The response was ''Can i ask you a question before i answer you? Can you give me names? of those artistes'', feelin cocky. It's obvious they are feelin too big. They should watch it.

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by dopeJemi: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
FACT:d twins r arrogant kids
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Ishola87(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2012
Rubbish,na nonsense is dat.why do they do dat it seems their is somthin happen among them.na deir pro be dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key / Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (throwback Vs New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.