Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? (9914 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by 190: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2012
And what makes u tink ure d only one wif superman's chest undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2012
190: And what makes u tink ure d only one wif superman's chest undecided
U don't ave it! Mr Jelly stop hating.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by 190: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2012
undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U don't ave it! Mr Jelly stop hating.
abeg tell him again
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2012
sexkillz: This is the true life story of my best friend.

He fell in love with a lady. The lady in question had a boyfriend who travelled out of the country. The family of the lady and her boyfriend were well aware of the relationship. The lady was honest enough to tell this my friend that she was in a serious relationship with a guy abroad and she has plans of marrying him when he comes back. At this time, the boyfriend has spent 3 years already abroad. My friend did not give up. He continued dating this lady. The D day arrived, the guy came back after 5 years, and by this time, my friend and this girl had dated for 2 years. She told my friend her sweetheart is back and the relationship had to end. My friend took it in good faith.

The day she met with her boyfriend after he came back, was the day she broke up with him. The guy had changed after 5 years, and already had a daughter with a "whitey". . . She felt nothing for him anymore. My friend had already done damage to her heart, and she swore never to leave him. Fast forward 12 years later, my friend is married to this lady, and they have 2 kids.

Now, while i am not saying your story will turn out the same, you have to understand the damage long distance can deal to a relationship, and use it to your advantage. Be there for her when she needs you. Be her trusted friend and confidant. Do not pressure her to date you and allow her to make her choice. Do not give up.

If the girl is not worth it, discard whatever i said. But if you deem her worthy, fight for what you already have. If you have made an impression on her already, she will not be in a hurry to forget that. Yes, there are many fishes in the river, but not all of them are edible. Why should you give up on the one you have supposedly caught?

Back to my story. My friends wife told me in her husband's presence that he was the least handsome out of all the men she dated, but she fell in love with his personality. . . I learn alot from that couple daily.

So, OP if she is worth it, give it a try. Don't expect her to forget him so easily bro. With time, you will make her forget about him completely. . . Your choice.
Sexkillz u jst said it all,very good advise...
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2012
Wizee: Sexkillz u jst said it all,very good advise...
thanks bro
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2012
@ op is this girl good in bed? undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Raxxye(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2012
xynerise:
who is d original poster? undecided your comment is longer than the poster's

...and did you have to quote his entire long comment before dropping your short, useless statement?
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2012
hornipipe: @ op is this girl good in bed? undecided
lol,we've not been intimate
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty:
lol,we've not been intimate
undecided i hear thee
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by goofie: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wizee: Sexkillz u jst said it all,very good advise...

Really? but what if this girl is not like his friends wife? dt wld mean a period of heartbreak followed by hatred for the womenfolk.

poster, check urself. what is ur spirit telling u? if not u'l waste some good years.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
[/color]
goofie:

Really? but what if this girl is not like his friends wife? dt wld mean a period of heartbreak followed by hatred for the womenfolk.

poster, check urself. what is ur spirit telling u? if not u'l waste some good years.
[color=]
goofie:

goofie:

b4 i open this thread i was thinking of leaving her but my friend(he also know the girl) adviced me to stay that its just like competition and he can assure me i will soon make her to forget the guy.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by goofie: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty: [/color][color=]
b4 i open this thread i was thinking of leaving her but my friend(he also know the girl) adviced me to stay that its just like competition and he can assure me i will soon make her to forget the guy.

if he turns out to be wrong,wont u blame him for misleading u? i think u shld make d decision urself based on ur own judgement of d situation. ur friend will only apologize n get on wit his life if things turn sour.

but u will be left with urself and a whole lot of regret.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
goofie:

if he turns out to be wrong,wont u blame him for misleading u? i think u shld make d decision urself based on ur own judgement of d situation. ur friend will only apologize n get on wit his life if things turn sour.

but u will be left with urself and a whole lot of regret.

true talk,thanks bro
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by goofie: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty:
true talk,thanks bro

its sis
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty, na you wear this shoe, na you know where e dey bite you. as long as a woman is not married, she can be won over by anybody. Countless girls have left their boyfriends for another boy that showed them more attention, and that is, guys that are present with them in the country, and that they see from time to time, not to talk of a guy that a'int in the country. . . pass tha mic jorh. . . Like i said before, i do not know this girl, i do not know her qualities, neither do i know what you are looking for in a lady, therefore, if this girl has what it is you are looking for, you better hang in there. . .

Remember that you have absolutely nothing to lose. She already has a boyfriend abroad which you know of, and she has feelings for you as well, so why not fight for it? Worst that would happen is that it wont work out the way you plan it, but then, how many of our affairs as humans work out the way we plan them? All we do is plan, have faith and hope, and then wait. abi no be so? So why should this case be different? Have a positive attitude, nigga, and have a back up plan if things fail and you will never be disappointed. . . The only means of communication they have is the electronic media, and i can categorically tell you right here that calls and emails and skype or whatever type of messenger facilities available, are not enough. After a while, it becomes stale. I have been in a LDR before so i as well know what i am saying.

All you need do like i said earlier is act as if you are not interested in asking her out, but be there for her when she needs someone to talk to. Earn her trust, so that when she has problems with the abroad guy, she will come to you for advice. Yes! Quarrels and misunderstandings happen a lot in LDR's, so when she eventually comes, give her good advice that would actually help her. See, humans are emotional. It is very important that she sees you as one she can trust and talk to. Very soon, she'll ask herself what she is doing with someone that keeps making her come for counsel, and she'll rather stay with the counselor and be free jare. . . Thank God she likes you already. . . cheesy The guy over there may also fall in love with another over there, or can anyone here deny that fact?. . . I guess not! undecided

She has you as her plan B, yes, nothing bad in being a plan B, and there is no crime in having a plan B yourself. . . This situation is 50:50, if she is worth the risk, take the gaddamn risk, else, when things actually turn out in your favor, you may not be there to claim her anymore. . .

You and i know say you know better than that kain fvck up. . . wink
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by free2ryhme: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty: Hi friends,i met this girl on a social network,one thing led to another and we started dating,i really love her and she claimed to love me,after like 2months of dating she came to me oneday and said he cn't leave her ex(she said the guy travelled for like 5months and he did not call him thats why she taught the guy has forgoten her but the guy is now back and explained why he couldn't get in touch with her)so she said she cn't stand her conscience if she jilt the guy and she would'nt like to loose me.
I tried to convince her to forget about the guy and she pleaded and said she will,but she later came and said she cn't just do such a thing for the guy.i decided to tell her its over until i told a friend who said i should not do it that way that i should continue with her bt it will be like a competition between i and the guy so it depends on who wins.(though she said the guy has travelled back again,and he will be back ones a while)fellow nlanders pls i need ur advice here.should i quite or continue?

You met a girl on social network abi..... Ok ooo Dont you ever learn? Do you know if she is a witch or demon possessed human being and one thing led to another you wan a relationship ?
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
free2ryhme:

You met a girl on social network abi..... Ok ooo Dont you ever learn? Do you know if she is a witch or demon possessed human being and one thing led to another you wan a relationship ?
Dumbo, you can meet a girl anywhere. . .

So ignorant of you to think she is a witch because you met her on a social network. I guess that should also mean that if a lady meets you on a social network or forum like NL for example and she falls in love with you, that automatically makes you a wizard?

All i am asking of you is, use your brain! Ok? Cheers. . .

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by MrsChima1(f): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Time will heal and she will soon forget him. She is lonely right now.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
Lol, boys aint smilling at al....by fire, by force.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
goofie:

its sis
oh!am sorry
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
free2ryhme:

you know what!you are a starfish*mind u,a starfish has no brain*
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
free2ryhme:

you know what!you are a starfish*mind u,a starfish has no brain*useless attention seeker,i believe u've got what you want
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
sexkillz: Sunebanty, na you wear this shoe, na you know where e dey bite you. as long as a woman is not married, she can be won over by anybody. Countless girls have left their boyfriends for another boy that showed them more attention, and that is, guys that are present with them in the country, and that they see from time to time, not to talk of a guy that a'int in the country. . . pass tha mic jorh. . . Like i said before, i do not know this girl, i do not know her qualities, neither do i know what you are looking for in a lady, therefore, if this girl has what it is you are looking for, you better hang in there. . .

Remember that you have absolutely nothing to lose. She already has a boyfriend abroad which you know of, and she has feelings for you as well, so why not fight for it? Worst that would happen is that it wont work out the way you plan it, but then, how many of our affairs as humans work out the way we plan them? All we do is plan, have faith and hope, and then wait. abi no be so? So why should this case be different? Have a positive attitude, nigga, and have a back up plan if things fail and you will never be disappointed. . . The only means of communication they have is the electronic media, and i can categorically tell you right here that calls and emails and skype or whatever type of messenger facilities available, are not enough. After a while, it becomes stale. I have been in a LDR before so i as well know what i am saying.

All you need do like i said earlier is act as if you are not interested in asking her out, but be there for her when she needs someone to talk to. Earn her trust, so that when she has problems with the abroad guy, she will come to you for advice. Yes! Quarrels and misunderstandings happen a lot in LDR's, so when she eventually comes, give her good advice that would actually help her. See, humans are emotional. It is very important that she sees you as one she can trust and talk to. Very soon, she'll ask herself what she is doing with someone that keeps making her come for counsel, and she'll rather stay with the counselor and be free jare. . . Thank God she likes you already. . . cheesy The guy over there may also fall in love with another over there, or can anyone here deny that fact?. . . I guess not! undecided

She has you as her plan B, yes, nothing bad in being a plan B, and there is no crime in having a plan B yourself. . . This situation is 50:50, if she is worth the risk, take the gaddamn risk, else, when things actually turn out in your favor, you may not be there to claim her anymore. . .

bro,u've being of help,nothing to say but a very big thank u,thats what am thinking of doing.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Time will heal and she will soon forget him. She is lonely right now.
Mrs,thanks for your 2cent
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by DExplorer1: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
sexkillz: Sunebanty, na you wear this shoe, na you know where e dey bite you. as long as a woman is not married, she can be won over by anybody. Countless girls have left their boyfriends for another boy that showed them more attention, and that is, guys that are present with them in the country, and that they see from time to time, not to talk of a guy that a'int in the country. . . pass tha mic jorh. . . Like i said before, i do not know this girl, i do not know her qualities, neither do i know what you are looking for in a lady, therefore, if this girl has what it is you are looking for, you better hang in there. . .

This topic is so dear to you.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty:
thanks bro,i can tell you am totally in control,just that am a retired player*LOL* so just want to stay with one girl for now,i dnt want to go back to my old ways but with all this i think i now know better.
You are reaping from what you have sown grin
Sunebanty:
thanks bro,i can tell you am totally in control,just that am a retired player*LOL* so just want to stay with one girl for now,i dnt want to go back to my old ways but with all this i think i now know better.
You are reaping from what you have sown
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
tpacalipse: You are reaping from what you have sown ;DYou are reaping from what you have sown
lol,bro am not that bad o
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

bro,what are you insinuating
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2012
pack, pack, pack it up!! cheesy

time to move on and give yourselves a breather.
you can't force someone to turn their emotions on and off
in your favor. I have been there in both of your shoes...

the best thing is separation and space. Give her time to figure out
what she needs as well as you take time to figure out if she is "the one".
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by laberry101(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
That's what you get for going after somebody else's girlfriend, NOTHING!

Do the right thing now man, stay away! Afterall, if you love somebody, you let them GO!

No be me talk, I come meet am like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ / All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.