Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Identify Refurbished blackberry - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Refurbished blackberry (19782 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards / How To Identify An Unknown Caller! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
F
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by auchman88(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
the bb is an original one dats y dat image is there especialy curve bb's
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by chucky234(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
austin4real: The logo simply implies dat the phone wuz not assembled in Canada, where RIM is located. It means it wuz assembled in china. U're still gonna be able to do all the basic BB functions tho, however, it won't be as durable as the Canada assemble BB phones...
You knows nothing about BB jare
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by chucky234(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
moilovie: Hia abeg oh... I bought a new Bold 5 but each time i switch it on it shows vodacom...... I have always doubted if the phone is new, it came with the corect packaging.
Its just a branded phone,there is nothing wrong with your phone bro.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by chucky234(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
ciccerouno: For refurbished bb †ђξ panel is always yellow, while original is green, apart from that, there is no other way u can physically know †ђξ difference...
Oga you want make him begin dey open phone to check whether the panel na yellow abi green,haba take am easy oooo
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by ikekings(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
babe4chi: Dude,notin's wrong wit the fone.... Dats hw it displays in all dis new bb fones,lik curve 4,5 nd bold 5... Its d new set-up... Especially dis OS7 fones...
Sisi mine no dey show that tin ooo....
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by ikekings(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
moilovie: Hia abeg oh... I bought a new Bold 5 but each time i switch it on it shows vodacom...... I have always doubted if the phone is new, it came with the corect packaging.
Vodacom is a network provider in south-africa just like mtn and co in nigeria... All the same most of the bb's obtained from network providers are original....
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hw can u disable it
aieromon:

You dont need to enable it since you are'nt on an enterprise package.

Oga,there is nothing wrong with your phone.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
ciccerouno: Hw can u disable it
hw can one disable †ђξ IT policy
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by KINGwax(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
stunt89: I was even planing of returning the phone back, cuz I told the person I bought it from that I want london used.
london used is refurbished
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by wandeay: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

I have three Blackberry Phones A Bold (9700), A torch (9800) and the New Bold (9900)No worry, they were all gifts..Now the 9700 & Torch were both unlocked phones that were bought from Canadian phone Networks Telus and Rogers, so everytime I switch them on, the Network logo is all I see.. However, the 9900 was bought from a Blackberry Shop and wasnt unlocked and everytime I turn it on, the same logo as the one the OP put up shows.. I believe that it is a function of if the status of the phone. If you but your phone from AT&T and unlock it, you will keep seeing the AT&T logo everytime you turn it on instead of the Blackberry logo. Same as if you buy it from MTN. Thats the sign of its authenticity ...

HOWEVER: If you turn on you Blackberry and see NITEL, know say na one chance you don enter be that...

but you once said you use a BB Porsche, now its Torch and the rest, am beginning to doubt your integrity,...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by KINGwax(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Open the engine and check for re-spray and body work...

Sorry, thats for cars..
hey dude, where have u been?
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by babe4chi(f): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
ikekings: Sisi mine no dey show that tin ooo....
mine is showin it... Nd its new,plus I've seen it in other pple's new bb....
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by tommylee(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Helo i jst bought a bold 6.05 n any tyme i switch it on it shows obansanjo's face laughin @ me is d phone original
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by immkels(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

I have three Blackberry Phones A Bold (9700), A torch (9800) and the New Bold (9900)No worry, they were all gifts..Now the 9700 & Torch were both unlocked phones that were bought from Canadian phone Networks Telus and Rogers, so everytime I switch them on, the Network logo is all I see.. However, the 9900 was bought from a Blackberry Shop and wasnt unlocked and everytime I turn it on, the same logo as the one the OP put up shows.. I believe that it is a function of if the status of the phone. If you but your phone from AT&T and unlock it, you will keep seeing the AT&T logo everytime you turn it on instead of the Blackberry logo. Same as if you buy it from MTN. Thats the sign of its authenticity ...

HOWEVER: If you turn on you Blackberry and see NITEL, know say na one chance you don enter be that...
Oga we no ask yuh How many Phones u get.

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by afuye(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am sowi I use an ipad n galaxy...I am not a Bb freak the last. I used was. Porsche
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
why did you BROUGHT uch a blackberry phone? grin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
wandeay:
but you once said you use a BB Porsche, now its Torch and the rest, am beginning to doubt your integrity,...
me too
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by pinky21(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dats exactly wot my phone displays. Its means u re using the best product of bb cos I got mine directly from bb shop.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Fukup(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
gambus007:
Am using curve4,imy BB get d logo.Na so curve4 dey display.its orginal.no fear guy,but curve4,bold5 get wahala o.Na promblmatic fone o.
pls why do say dat curve4 is a problmatic fone.pls tell me cuz dats the phone i want to buy.am thinking of buying it next week.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by makizee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
jamil!:
Never mind using Nokia E5 it will all the time browse NL and other important site on request.

I love d E5..propbably d best phone made by nokia...but I finally succumbed to the blackberry bug,just got the curve 7...it is a good phone and since I switched it on, I never switch am of...am not even sure what comes on when I do
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by gambus007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
Fukup: pls why do say dat curve4 is a problmatic fone.pls tell me cuz dats the phone i want to buy.am thinking of buying it next week.

If I wld advise go for Bold2,dose latest blackberrys r prblmatic,frm hardware to software prblm.crazy fones.common among curve4 nd bold5(rebootin,crashing,memory card prblm,etc)
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
wandeay:

ME! Porsche!! When!? Why!? How!? Abeg don't slander my personality biko!!

Prove it or shut it
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Okijajuju1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
KINGwax: hey dude, where have u been?

I've been hounding the Muslims in the muslim section o.. Finally got my a-ss banned till christmas.. Lol
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nuezha(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
I use curve 4 & I bought it from a reputable dealer outlet here in Abj for 45k some months ago. That logo is authe'. So far my phone has never coughed. U're home free dude!

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by infolekan(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Okija_juju:

I've been hounding the Muslims in the muslim section o.. Finally got my a-ss banned till christmas.. Lol

Lollllllll. Can't help laughing at it. grin grin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
mrkels: Una funny sha. I use a bold 4 and I have never seen that screen, guess it comes with the new OS7 cos am still on OS6. By the way, na my own worst pass, anytime I switch this bold 4 on, na MTN yellow page dey show grin

[size=2pt]hate my mtn fone walahia[/size]

Dat logo is authentic.
My own shows Vodafone and it has gone via life in my hands but still kicking strong. No shake.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nuezha(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
gambus007:
If I wld advise go for Bold2,dose latest blackberrys r prblmatic,frm hardware to software prblm.crazy fones.common among curve4 nd bold5(rebootin,crashing,memory card prblm,etc)

What manner of mentality! My brand new curve4 is superb; no sneeze & it's 3months gone.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by aieromon(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
ciccerouno: hw can one disable †ђξ IT policy

Download Crack Utility for blackberry and install. Connect phone and run the program. Choose "Reset I.T policy" and let the program do the rest.
http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=85617

Thanks
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by JayKid1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
yuzedo: How to know Refurbished Blackberry??

When your phone starts and it displays the Nokia Screen first, you can conclude that you are on a looooooooonggggg tin! grin

ROTFLMAO...... grin grin grin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by miz4oxley(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Follow @9jablackberry on twitter bro
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by NEROSKY(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
Excelboi: Hahaha... I think You don buy one chance. Even china BB won't display this! You better research further through google...
oh we're leavin BB blackburial n u're cuming in,,,sowie!!!!
Nxt tym u will post how ur battery jst faint in 2 minites call !!
#NokiaIphone4lyf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price / Have Android Updates Become Useless? / Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.