Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Identify Refurbished blackberry - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Refurbished blackberry (19783 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards / How To Identify An Unknown Caller! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by mainakeri: 1:49am On Sep 19, 2012
JJC's that logo simply means the phone is made for African. Low quality for ur cheap brain. Thouhg I'm on bold 6 and it displays thesame thing even my previous bold 5 displays same old stuff.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 19, 2012
felifeli:

grin grin grin

What is wrong with the bold sentence....na ITK (I too know) dey worry you....birds of the same feather...mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Excelboi(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2012
felifeli:

grin grin grin
And why the hell did you highlight that statement in bold? Don't tell me that sentence is not correct cos imma treat ur 4ck up. Dumb tin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Trustyd1(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2012
aryzgreat:

Get ready to bury the phone, it can close eye any moment. Re-furbishing is wot Chinese people use to rip off the developing countries and should be discouraged. They use inferior spares to fix bad phones and sell them at d cost of new ones to unsuspecting buyers. The phones normally pack up within weeks and the cycle of repair and sell as new continues.

Bro to knw a re-fobliShed phone just dail *#06# then the number that appear in between like this .04. Shows where ur phone was made.other numbers like .03. .10. .14. .20. Exist but the .04. Is the blackberry made in Canada with the finest quality. Always go for .04.

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2012
mainakeri: JJC's that logo simply means the phone is made for African. Low quality for ur cheap brain. Thouhg I'm on bold 6 and it displays thesame thing even my previous bold 5 displays same old stuff.

You are a fool, if you don't know what to write you better shut up. If the even if the phone is made is ABA as long as the phone is working.people like you don't want progress for africa, foolish man. tongue
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2012
The phone imei is 04
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2012
Guy that splash screen is the sign for original blackberry for africa. It is an unbranded so it neither belongs to t-mobile, o2, verizon or anybody. Ur phone is fuckin original and it will be stupid to return it. Dats the latest operating system u have there.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2012
perrylynx: Guy that splash screen is the sign for original blackberry for africa. It is an unbranded so it neither belongs to t-mobile, o2, verizon or anybody. Ur phone is fuckin original and it will be stupid to return it. Dats the latest operating system u have there.

Thanks.......
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by gambus007(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2012
Nuezha:

What manner of mentality! My brand new curve4 is superb; no sneeze & it's 3months gone.
Mentality in wat sense?go find out well abt curve4 nd bold5 fault.dats d true!
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Hezzymania(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2012
stunt89: I just upgrade the OS from 7.0 to 7.1 now cheesy
Hw much did u get d curve 4?
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by dacanv(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2012
stunt89: I just brought this curve4 from someone and when I switch the phone off it show funny image. I wanted to know if the phone is refurbished.
u r lucky man. Did u notice the map of africa in the logo?? Awesome! grin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2012
Hezzymania:
Hw much did u get d curve 4?

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Fukup(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
stunt89:

is it new one or london used?
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Fukup: is it new one or london used?

London used...
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by scorpiogal(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
makizee:

I love d E5..propbably d best phone made by nokia...but I finally succumbed to the blackberry bug,just got the curve 7...it is a good phone and since I switched it on, I never switch am of...am not even sure what comes on when I do

pls can I c d pix of ur curve 7? I kip searchin 4 d fone online, bt it usualy shows me 9320(curve6). Its confusin.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by dbeebee: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2012
Just bought a brand new bold 4 yesterday. Ve been having odd feelings about how new. Pops up tmobile wen comin on and shutting off. Any help. Wat other things to check authencity
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by seyman2012(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
am a guy in my early twenties,i have dis bump at the back of my head,i feel ashamed all d time and i have used different acne cream but it doesnt seems to work,recently sum1 referred me to go to one bumps treatment centre,wen i get dere,d doctor told me d bumps is now big dat i will av to pay 35000naira,i was shocked cos i dont av any money & my parents are poor.I've tried seekin for a job but i couldnt secure any.The doctor told me if i didnt treat it on time d bump will become hard to treat again and i dont want that to happen.Pls guys i really need your assistance.No amount is too small,just wanna get dis thing off d back of my head.My number 08099743987
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by femi4: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
seyman2012: am a guy in my early twenties,i have dis bump at the back of my head,i feel ashamed all d time and i have used different acne cream but it doesnt seems to work,recently sum1 referred me to go to one bumps treatment centre,wen i get dere,d doctor told me d bumps is now big dat i will av to pay 35000naira,i was shocked cos i dont av any money & my parents are poor.I've tried seekin for a job but i couldnt secure any.The doctor told me if i didnt treat it on time d bump will become hard to treat again and i dont want that to happen.Pls guys i really need your assistance.No amount is too small,just wanna get dis thing off d back of my head.My number 08099743987
how does this relate to refurbished blackerry?
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Hezzymania(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
dbeebee: Just bought a brand new bold 4 yesterday. Ve been having odd feelings about how new. Pops up tmobile wen comin on and shutting off. Any help. Wat other things to check authencity
Hw much did u get d bold 4?
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by dbeebee: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2012
Pls I need u guys assistance. My new phone suddenly goes brighter while been used and then goes dim again.is this normal.pls help.its a bold 4
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2012
dbeebee: Pls I need u guys assistance. My new phone suddenly goes brighter while been used and then goes dim again.is this normal.pls help.its a bold 4

Is this ur first time of using BB?, it is normal when the phone is in Brighter area the light we become bright and when you are indoor the phone light will be dime.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by excondido(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Felixadded: [b][/b]Guy, d contributions so far shows that nothing is wrong with your damn phone. So, off your phobia.
If anyone is interested, I wanna sale a UK used bold4(9780). Interested falla can halla me on these contacts;08038570461, 08151945700 n 27b6c221.
Fenks

how much are you selling friend.....hope i dont need to break a bank to buy it. lol
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by mavinc4u(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2012
i think is not refurbished based on people's contribution though i have never sold any phone with such logo.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
mavinc4u: i think is not refurbished based on people's contribution though i have never sold any phone with such logo.

Thanks for ur contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price / Have Android Updates Become Useless? / Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.