Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Questions About My Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions About My Relationship (3820 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About My Relationship by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
Just sick and tired of everyone who knows a Nigerian wanting to introduce me to all of them. I mind my own business and need not know every God damn Nigerian out there...Someone said Nigerians are like roaches but no i think they are more like salt or sand...i have been in the USA for a very long time i haven't been back to Nigeria since. since i have been here, i have been exposed to a lot of white people and African americans...when i started dating, i dated mostly african americans because this is what was accessible to me. i have met some Nigerians and other African men but the relationships always ended in such a bad way. i am a very open minded person and believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. the last Nigerian that i went on a date on, was too aggressive and basically tried to sleep with me on the first date. now if this is what Nigerian men want then i don't blame them for going to other women for sex...of course i have dated mostly black men but i have dated Latinos and currently white

^^^Based on the OP's previous posts, my post stands as is. If the old man was good enough to date and take his money, he should be good enough to marry. However, he has let you know that there are plenty of of other nigerian women available in his area that are ready to take your place. The old man is not a fool. He knows that it will be difficult to get an African American girl your age, and he definitely won't get one that will tolerate whatever it is that he has you doing. I noticed someone recommended that you meet some guys back in Nigeria. That is probably your best shot due to your history.

shymexx:
Keep paying your taxes to the Queen, speaking our language(in a rubbish way), and pray the dollar can stand toe to toe with pounds sterling... grin

I don't know no Briton that would want to get your nonsense greencard in a poverty ridden country with military complex.. undecided

You're Nigerian, next!! undecided
As for you, who is assuredly clamoring a way to get over here, "I dey laugh". Although I don't doubt that you are living in the UK, I highly doubt that you are living there legally. I dangle my American passport in your face and shake the legal status of me and my ancestors in your face. I'm out of here before I get too "ignant" with the likes of you. Peace to those in the east, but West is best SMOOCHES kiss
Re: Questions About My Relationship by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2012
FlowerPower:
^^^Based on the OP's previous posts, my post stands as is. If the old man was good enough to date and take his money, he should be good enough to marry. However, he has let you know that there are plenty of of other nigerian women available in his area that are ready to take your place. The old man is not a fool. He knows that it will be difficult to get an African American girl your age, and he definitely won't get one that will tolerate whatever it is that he has you doing. I noticed someone recommended that you meet some guys back in Nigeria. That is probably your best shot due to your history.

As for you, who is assuredly clamoring a way to get over here, "I dey laugh". Although I don't doubt that you are living in the UK, I highly doubt that you are living there legally. I dangle my American passport in your face and shake the legal status of me and my ancestors in your face. I'm out of here before I get too "ignant" with the likes of you. Peace to those in the east, but West is best SMOOCHES kiss

Still faking the funk, no?? If you have the passport you claim you have, you won't be talking about... That's the difference between you and me, I don't need the passport except when I need to leave the country - and you'll never see me talking about it because it isn't a luxury, just anything...

Also trying too hard to sound American, no?? Claim your village and stop faking the funk, freshie... Bwahahahahahaha
Re: Questions About My Relationship by tellwsdom: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2012
Shymex and flowerpower...Whats with the citizenry, american passport and sh!tz?? sad Does it grant you free air fare service when flying??
Re: Questions About My Relationship by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 23, 2012
^^^^Oi, did you see me talk about passport?? I just called her out for lying... She was talking about her ancestors picking cottons, only to end up posting in Igbo and Yoruba... I was just joking in a sly way before she mentioned the greencard nonsense... Some of these fake yank wannabe clowns who just travelled to yank like 2secs ago think everyone gives a fvck about that shitty country...

I won't live there even if they pay me... undecided undecided
Re: Questions About My Relationship by tellwsdom: 1:53am On Sep 23, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^Oi, did you see me talk about passport?? I just called her out for lying... She was talking about her ancestors picking cottons, only to end up posting in Igbo and Yoruba... I was just joking in a sly way before she mentioned the greencard nonsense... Some of these fake yank wannabe clowns who just travelled to yank like 2secs ago think everyone gives a fvck about that shitty country...

I won't live there even if they pay me... undecided undecided

lol
Re: Questions About My Relationship by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2012
tellwsdom: Shymex and flowerpower...Whats with the citizenry, american passport and sh!tz?? sad Does it grant you free air fare service when flying??
No it has never gotten me free air fare, but yes it has absolutely gotten me preferential treatment during my travels. It may be hard to swallow, but any time I've been to a "third world" area (no offense), the service is far beyond what I experience at home. During my last trip to Africa (won't name the country), I went with a mission group. If I was alone and didn't talk, no one noticed me; but as soon as they saw the other people or I started a conversation, you would have thought I was royalty. It's always that way, and I've grown used to it. Over the past few years, I've seen a lot of poverty that I didn't think was possible except on tv. So that may be the reason for the OP using the old man. It's still sleazy and trifling. However if you come from desperate roots, you will do what it takes to survive. I now understand that much of the favor and hospitality I received during my trips, was related to people thinking I could help them in some way. Even if I make fun of someone here when I'm defending "my own" [which I will do if the need arises wink], I realize that it is only by the mercy of God that some people in the world are able to exist. I don't take my life granted and take advantage of what I inherited. So while I've had fun in this thread, I am sincerely praying for my sisters and brothers in Nigeria to rise up and take what belongs to them. If not, then you will surely perish. -Signing Off
Re: Questions About My Relationship by Mynd44: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Austinodark: This mynd is that hw bitter you are in every thread insulting people,I bet u re not dat in real life if not you would have been beaten several times,nonsense
You have me all figured out dude. Clap for yourself
Re: Questions About My Relationship by tellwsdom: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2012
FlowerPower:
No it has never gotten me free air fare, but yes it has absolutely gotten me preferential treatment during my travels. It may be hard to swallow, but any time I've been to a "third world" area (no offense), the service is far beyond what I experience at home. During my last trip to Africa (won't name the country), I went with a mission group. If I was alone and didn't talk, no one noticed me; but as soon as they saw the other people or I started a conversation, you would have thought I was royalty. It's always that way, and I've grown used to it. Over the past few years, I've seen a lot of poverty that I didn't think was possible except on tv. So that may be the reason for the OP using the old man. It's still sleazy and trifling. However if you come from desperate roots, you will do what it takes to survive. I now understand that much of the favor and hospitality I received during my trips, was related to people thinking I could help them in some way. Even if I make fun of someone here when I'm defending "my own" [which I will do if the need arises wink], I realize that it is only by the mercy of God that some people in the world are able to exist. I don't take my life granted and take advantage of what I inherited. So while I've had fun in this thread, I am sincerely praying for my sisters and brothers in Nigeria to rise up and take what belongs to them. If not, then you will surely perish. -Signing Off

I smell pride in all you just wrote here....If that citizenry/ passport isn't paying your bills across the world...Then Fvcck it 1million times and don't rant about preferential, rather you are only being avoided of troubles which U.S is known for...it was nt as if, you paid for economy and placed on first class...so cut that crap and keep ya head up!
Re: Questions About My Relationship by Ivynwa(f): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
chigurl: If i offended anyone from the yoruba tribe i do apologise. i made my statement because i don't understand yoruba culture for one. The one time i tried to get to know a yoruba guy i wasn't accepted for being Igbo. I was taught that Yorubas have more in Common with black Americans. I don't look down on any tribe. Just saying it as i was thought and based on my life experiences. I know here in the USA.many high crimes have been committed by Yorubas.I have to explain this to my black americans friends that we have different tribes in Nigeria. The Redeem is a Yoruba church and this black american man ex of mine has attended a couple of their services. He said he would tell all his friends to attend the Redeem Church to find an African wife since they are all divorced. I hope he goes to all the Chapters I know we share the same skin color but the culture is not the same and never will be. We have no need to adopt to their cultureless hiphop mentality. This man has attended an igbo event and sees the difference. I can't marry him. There are thousands of others who want a 64yr old man for marriage i am very sure of. I am quite unsure how Yorubas really feel about black americans. I truly dislike the ghetto ones even though i went to school with them. I am proud to call myself a Nigerian and tell them to go back to picking cotton where their ancestors came from and deal with whitey because they are good for nothing so fas as i am concerned.

Girlie, you are apologizing and at the same time looking down on people and their cultures. How about a little humility sweetie? Your belief that more crimes have been committed by the yorubas in the US doesn't exclude others as perfect (never-committed-crimes).
Your word that Black americans should go back to picking cotton is the most condescending thing I have ever heard a black person tell his her fellow blacks who were unfortunate to have had their ancestors sold into slavery.

Do you know what it means to be sold into slavery and have your roots stolen from you? Do you know the pains of being separated from your own people forever while being enslaved in another man's land? You should know that the "slave" word is a very sensitive and hurtful thing to the black americans so why are you being that condescending and careless with that?

You started a thread to look for a soul mate, why don't you do just that instead of getting condescending on people and tribes and cultures? Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Lie? / But why? The Debate Continues... / Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.