Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? (32307 Views)

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / "Gospel Of Jesus' Wife" Fragment Is A Fake, Says Vatican / The Gospel Of Jesus Wife Papyrus Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by 0DayExploiter: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2012
Many people denied the fact that so many American leaders support war in Iraq, and the rest of Muslims world and muslims all over the world see this as attack to Muslims and the Islamic world.

Iraq war alone resulted to dead of close to million of innocent men, women and children, all through fabricating lies in the name of seeking for WMD.

George W. Bush has specifically used the word "Crusade" to describe his war against the people he calls "evildoers." Bush clearly believes that the United States of America is a Christian nation, and that the government should be used to promote Christian religious projects.

General Wesley Clark reports in his book that the White House has drawn up a list of exclusively Muslim nations to target as enemies over the next four years (Afghanistan, Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and the Sudan - 3 down, five to go).

Therefore, muslims knows the target "Americans", so I will never surprise when learned that now Americans are funding the "war-within" in Syria, also funded contributed heavily with weapons in Libya, so if any libyan killed any American there talkless of the whole Ambassador, I don't think anything wrong with that.

blasphemy or without blasphemy Americans will continue in attacking Muslims nations, same time Muslims will fight back and kill them, if you justify the war in Iraq in the name of crusade cos that's the fact, take it or leave and I definitely see nothing wrong if people attack and kills those killing and funded wars in their own country which resulting to devastating loss of life their family.

WALA YAZALUNA YUQATU NAKUM, HATTA YU RADDUKUM AN DINAKUM.............in layman's meaning Americans (Christians) & Their allies will continue to force Democracy in Muslims world(Trying to change democracy with Islam/Sharia) where it will not work, and Muslims will always fight them back till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by lovelyenite(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
personally I think those who spend their time fighting,cursing and themselves because of religion are just being myopic and close minded, God is not religious,religion is mans invention to connect with his creator,dogmas and creed has made spiritual elevation a burdensome task that we easily forget the law"love your neighbour as yourself"
we bother about religious ethics and conduct but we do little or less work with our inner man, our heart is filled with hatred and we are always quick to judge others
The earlier people wake up from their spiritual indolence the better,like i always say and I would always say it christians and muslims are the most brain washed people on earth
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by gallivant: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2012
londoner:

Kenyan star.......Oh please....lol

If people want to believe in Christ, Muhammad, Buddha or nothing, it is nobody else's business, including yours.

I agree that people tend to over rely on prayers, but the average Nigerian is a hustler who gets out there on his or her grind DAILY, after praying, both Muslim and Christian.

Have you ever even spent a day in Lagos? Go and see what hard work really is.............oh and by the way, which religious tolerance do you speak of, when your country is overwhelmingly Christian? Only about 10% of Kenyans are Muslim, which means about 90% are Christian......and some Muslims are complaining of discrimination and also attacking Christians.

Nigeria is about 50% Muslim and 50% Christian or there about....this in a country of over 150 million. Most of which actually live in peace.

Religious tolerance? You should ask the Kenyan Somali's if its all rosey in terms of religous harmony in Kenya. or maybe talk to the churches in Garrissa,who were attacked this past July leaving at least 17 people dead.

Just because it is not reported on CNN it doesn't mean instances of religious or political disharmony in Kenya are not known at all.

Maybe you should have a look at the following article.........maybe you are unaware of the religious happening in your country.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/threat-matrix/archives/2012/09/muslim_youth_center_threatens.php

You have been warned motherfucka,stop the propaganda.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by NovusHomo(m): 12:50am On Sep 22, 2012
All the stories woven around Jesus are myths, period.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by dabrake(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2012
Dudu_Negro: If saying so is blasphemous, yes Christians should be offended. Is it a blasphemy? Moreover this is released by fellow Jesus followers. You will never hear Muslims blaspheme the person of Jesus....never!
i once saw the below inscription at the banner of a mosque in ijeshatedo JESUS CHRIST BELONGS TO ISLAM. From my enquiries, the people there live in peace. How about cresting MOHAMMED BELONGS TO CHRISTIANITY on a christ embassy's banner and watch their reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by TerryCarr(m): 12:52am On Sep 22, 2012
most nations with a Christian majority are Secular and most Christians(that are not black/African) is not too religious so they don't get butthurt a lot. there ant no riots in Turkey or Albania
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by 0DayExploiter: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2012
@ KoboJunkie (Tracy Okorie), some of your comments here are very annoying and misleading because this is religious issues not an IT/programming issues, if you don't know much about Islam/Christianity better keep quite or just watch and pass because I seen alot of your comments but may be its because of your ignorance in the field.

May God show you the straight path, Amen.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by lawizle(m): 1:17am On Sep 22, 2012
fagamite:

Dude, what is wrong with Jesus getting phocked in his a/s/s? You think Jesus wasnt gay when he was alive?

Guy u are a waste of clay.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by odizzy: 1:20am On Sep 22, 2012
0DayExploiter: Many people denied the fact that so many American leaders support war in Iraq, and the rest of Muslims world and muslims all over the world see this as attack to Muslims and the Islamic world.

Iraq war alone resulted to dead of close to million of innocent men, women and children, all through fabricating lies in the name of seeking for WMD.

George W. Bush has specifically used the word "Crusade" to describe his war against the people he calls "evildoers." Bush clearly believes that the United States of America is a Christian nation, and that the government should be used to promote Christian religious projects.

General Wesley Clark reports in his book that the White House has drawn up a list of exclusively Muslim nations to target as enemies over the next four years (Afghanistan, Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and the Sudan - 3 down, five to go).

Therefore, muslims knows the target "Americans", so I will never surprise when learned that now Americans are funding the "war-within" in Syria, also funded contributed heavily with weapons in Libya, so if any libyan killed any American there talkless of the whole Ambassador, I don't think anything wrong with that.

blasphemy or without blasphemy Americans will continue in attacking Muslims nations, same time Muslims will fight back and kill them, if you justify the war in Iraq in the name of crusade cos that's the fact, take it or leave and I definitely see nothing wrong if people attack and kills those killing and funded wars in their own country which resulting to devastating loss of life their family.

WALA YAZALUNA YUQATU NAKUM, HATTA YU RADDUKUM AN DINAKUM.............in layman's meaning Americans (Christians) & Their allies will continue to force Democracy in Muslims world(Trying to change democracy with Islam/Sharia) where it will not work, and Muslims will always fight them back till the end.

goat, dnt blame ur devilish, bloody, criminal, hatrade, demonic islamic religion crises on America, wot an excuse. Islamic means violance violance violance nd i pray u all perish in hell
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by salykely(m): 1:25am On Sep 22, 2012
the truth is that the west is fed up of sensless christian dogma which has no place in mordern age. So when d west make mockery of its own creed who do u expect to go on d rampage? A jew? No bc he dnt believ in christ, an african xtian? No d religion was imported, a muslim? No bc 80 percent of d biblical content blashphem our noble Prophet Jesus
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by dreZilla(m): 1:31am On Sep 22, 2012
Islam represent everything that is wrong with humanity. Some people r just daft and/or blinded by this ideology of violence. If an outsider insult my parent; he get a beatdown straigth-up.. Ok. But I would be daft/slowpoke/ and of course a muslim to burn down the whole town in orgies of violence and wanton destruction to make my point. Only a daft will kill an American diplomat for the offence commited by a coptic Egyptian.... Ko joo ra won ke.... Bunch of blindmen... They live amongst us...
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by ghostofsparta(m): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

.....to the point of the post, it should be expected that Christians will react in outrage that the image of Jesus was tarnished by such a blasphemous revelation. The revelation was made by followers of Jesus. Who should this outrage be directed against?

Muslims do not riot and go wild when one of their own blaspheme against Mohammed. Its only when its done by non-muslims that they react this way.

In your family if your sister or brother insults your parent it is less offensive than when an neighbor insults your parents.......and you show your displeasure to the neighbor, right? This behavior is valid for all of mankind.

America may not go on rampage for Jesus but they surw went wild when France refused to support Bush in attacking Iraq. They brought out french wine and wasted them on streets and renamed french fries to freedom fries.

So what im saying is this behavioral pattern of becoming enraged when something we hold dear in our hearts is violated is a human trait, it is human nature to do so. What is sacred to you may not be sacred to me......what is patriotism ti me may not be a symbil if patriotism to you. We live and die by ideologies......it is human nature.

You are WRONG about your theory. Traditional Tribal Pagans don't fall into the category you placed every human. An onishango or an ologun or an Ayilala/Shopona priest/priestess wouldn't defend their deity you Nigerian religionists call false/idol gods. Anyone is free to free to blaspheme on any of the ancient Yoruba deities, infact since they don't even know WTF is blasphemy, anyone is free to go ahead and violate them by deficate or urinate on their 'ojubo' and trust me, no devotee or priest would strike or kill anyone. What will happen is best left to the imaginations of all you black shameless suuuckers who don't believe in our own thing, yes all you m'fuckers who gets hard-on deliberating about Abrahamic faiths whose so called Holy Books is been used to swear in oath by your so called 'leaders' who keep raiping the amalgamation called Giant of Africa. Giant my arss!

And to all you m'fuckn christians who keep dropping comments on this forum like 'no xtian wuld kill a musyin if scissors was depicted as gay'

May I remind you that tolerance in Christianity can be extensively credited to years and years of secular reasoning pushed by free-thinkers, atheists and non-delusional humans in their respective society. Billions of innocent people were killed all over Europe through certain part in the middle east for they thoughts they were defending God of the Jews aka Jeovah aka Y Yawheh aka Hell Shall Die, they killed innocent women in britain for 500years (Burn the heretic witch, who communes with Shaitan), they even cite passage in their Folly BileBull to condemn the red-Indian natives as heathens and pagans just so they can annihilate their sorry 'sitting bear' arses, furthermore to quote another passage to justify the enslavement and hauling of blax in Africa to work the lands of the New World aka America...a land originally owned by pagans.

So any of you crisstians should desist from seeming to feel like your effed religion is better as if it hasn't done it own share of blood-lettings in the distant past.

Don't get it twisted, I support no semitic RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 22, 2012
And since when must christians do the same as Muslims do ?
And trust me it is not because you are more peaceful than we are.(since hating and rampant insults is kind of not very peaceful)

Now that you hate us you made clear ,that you hate Islam you made VERY clear , so why always keep reminding us every where you see a world like Islam or Muslim. Why do you care so much anyway .
You know it takes a lot of patience to deal with your criticism on a daily basis , as far as I you don't see a Muslim criticising anybody like that no matter what he does.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by bakila: 1:54am On Sep 22, 2012
guonno: GOOD QUESTION. WHEN I WAS SERVING IN THE NORTH, MUSLIMS USED TO SAY THAT JESUS IS NOT THE SON OF GOD THAT JESUS IS A PROPHET LIKE THEIR MOHAMMAD, ITS BLASPHEMOUS TO SAY SUCH WORDS BUT I DID NOT MAKE A SOUND NOR ANSWER THEM, NOT BECAUSE I WAS SCARED, BUT BECAUSE JESUS IS SO POWERFUL AND CAN FIGHT FOR HIMSELF BETTER THAN I CAN FIGHT FOR HIM. ISLAM IS VIOLENT TAKE IT OR LIVE IT. THERE ARE FIVE TYPES OF ISLAM, BUT THE TWO MAJOR ONES ARE SUNNI AND SHIA, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT SUNNI AND SHIA KILL THEMSELVES EVERYDAY? CHRISTIANITY IS THE MOST DIVIDED RELIGIOUS GROUP BUT HAVE U EVER HEARD THAT CATHOLIC MEMBERS ARE THROWING BOMBS INTO ANGLICAN CHURCHES? ISLAM IS A JOKE.
Ever saw the letters IRA, CHRISTOPHER CROMWELL, BLOODY MARY, INQUISITION OR HENRY.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2012
Discordia: And since when must christians do the same as Muslims do ?
And trust me it is not because you are more peaceful than we are.(since hating and rampant insults is kind of not very peaceful)

Now that you hate us you made clear ,that you hate Islam you made VERY clear , so why always keep reminding us every where you see a world like Islam or Muslim. Why do you care so much anyway .
You know it takes a lot of patience to deal with your criticism on a daily basis , as far as I you don't see a Muslim criticising anybody like that no matter what he does.

Stop playing ignorant and open your eyes. Those who do the harm to islams image are islamics who claim to be intelligent but the minute you shake the sand in the bottle, they rush out to kill all those around. Islam continues to present the world with a VICTIM CARD yet the killings continue in the name of islam. . . are you sure you are on the right side of this? Are you saying the Allah of Islam is a God that condones killings and rampages such as the ones the world continues to record?
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop playing ignorant and open your eyes. Those who do the harm to islams image are islamics who claim to be intelligent but the minute you shake the sand in the bottle, they rush out to kill all those around. Islam continues to present the world with a VICTIM CARD yet the killings continue in the name of islam. . . are you sure you are on the right side of this? Are you saying the Allah of Islam is a God that condones killings and rampages such as the ones the world continues to record?

Allah is the God of Humanity ( not asking you to believe that forcefully) and I can assure you that all the violence you witness are due to serious misleading by some scholars whom mislead their followers. Our leaders are failing they need to preach to all Muslims that there are alot of problems but now is the war of knowledge and wisdom not war of fighting an killing, we need to be more strategic in defending our selves. But everyone has became Indulged in worldly life and that's another problem.

My Muslim brothers our problems are lack of good leaders, lack of unity,lack of following the footsteps of the prophet an sahabah and so on, and Allah already mentioned that if Muslims divide they will be defeated. There are alot of problems now, it's the war of knowledge and wisdom not war of fighting an killing, we need to be more strategic in defending our selves.

One of the concerning problems we face is the way people translate quran based on bias and personal opinions and that is what led to most confusions in our religion (because very few understand the arabic language) and most people will follow what ever they said without even thinking.

Understand that Islam is simple, great, and perfect but muslims are merely just as any other human being and some Ulama (scholars) will manipulate the followers for their selfish interest (worldly desires) hence tarnishing the name of islam. Remember the Prophet (s.a.w) said Muslims (not islam) will be divided to 70 groups I think and that only one group will enter Paradise , this division can be going on right now and you might not know if you are following a diverted path so we should go back to the Holy Quran and Hadiths and think before we act.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by mon140: 2:42am On Sep 22, 2012
We, Christians, are past believe. we have a conviction. infact, WE KNOW. this is not just because we were told or we read... we have experienced Him in whom we believed. notwithstanding anyone's opinion about Him, that can not change our belief. for instance, my name is Aduku Adamu, if you call me any name other than that, that's your opinion. i KNOW my name.... i don't have to fight you to prove to you that my name is Aduku Adamu. nothing you will ever do that can change that fact. it's the truth.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Sep 22, 2012
Discordia:

Allah is the God of Humanity ( not asking you to believe that forcefully) and I can assure you that all the violence you witness are due to serious misleading by some scholars whom mislead their followers. Our leaders are failing they need to preach to all Muslims that there are alot of problems but now is the war of knowledge and wisdom not war of fighting an killing, we need to be more strategic in defending our selves. But everyone has became Indulged in worldly life and that's another problem.

My Muslim brothers our problems are lack of good leaders, lack of unity,lack of following the footsteps of the prophet an sahabah and so on, and Allah already mentioned that if Muslims divide they will be defeated. There are alot of problems now, it's the war of knowledge and wisdom not war of fighting an killing, we need to be more strategic in defending our selves.

One of the concerning problems we face is the way people translate quran based on bias and personal opinions and that is what led to most confusions in our religion (because very few understand the arabic language) and most people will follow what ever they said without even thinking.

Understand that Islam is simple, great, and perfect but muslims are merely just as any other human being and some Ulama (scholars) will manipulate the followers for their selfish interest (worldly desires) hence tarnishing the name of islam. Remember the Prophet (s.a.w) said Muslims (not islam) will be divided to 70 groups I think and that only one group will enter Paradise , this division can be going on right now and you might not know if you are following a diverted path so we should go back to the Holy Quran and Hadiths and think before we act.

I don't give a F**k about your allah . . . for all I know there is no allah. I don't care what the book of allah says or how you choose to translate what it says. So spare me the ramblings which many of us have come to expect from your kind. What I am concerned about are the many murders and killings in the name of allah, perpetrated by people who claim to be of a religion of peace that does not seem to know the meaning of the statement "live in peace with your fellow men". These murders are not being punished/made an example of in these societies. They are made heroes of in these societies and that is what the world is concerned about. People are being murdered by individuals(not states) who claim to be acting in the name of allah. Why is the justice system in these countries weak when it comes to killing in the name of allah, and it seems allah alone?
If the book of islam is just too much for islamics to handle and it is what continues to make these people act crazy . . this is not the dark ages, it is probably time to push for separation of islam and state so that the law can at least protect people more from these islamics who think it is ok to kill others just when they think it.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 22, 2012
@ Lagoshia, your write-ups are always boring.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by tevinsolt: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2012
nagoma: When you described Jesus as " the Son of God" - that's the mother of all blasphemes . No one can do better.
well you wouldn't know would ya?....how hard is it to understand that God the father, son and holy spirit have always existed in an eternal relationship? we all know God is love, before anything was created who was God loving? since love is a feeling expressed towards someone/something.....Muslims get it all wrong cuz y'all don't ask yourselves why Christians claim Jesus as God since it came before islam... make the connections and find the truth.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by samakson(m): 3:04am On Sep 22, 2012
Muslims world wide, calm the hell down. Showing violence doesn't help your cause. It just makes the rest of us know you are liars and haters. Allah is suppose to forgive people. Why don't you practice that?
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 22, 2012
I am not going to riot as it is a well documented historical fact that Jesus did in fact have a wife.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Jilo83(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2012
The fact still remain that we cannot separate Islam n violence/terrorism n killing of Innocent people. Average Islamic sermon in my area is an attack on Jesus Christ.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:28am On Sep 22, 2012
I dont know why muslims deny their violence nature.it is seen everywhere.if you think muslims dont attack christians beleive,you are joking cos they do that on daily basis.where is stay,they preach about jesus on daily basis.the imam hardly talk about mohamed.at a point i began to wonder if the guy has any other thing to say.yet,that area is as peaceful as anytin.if it were chistians,,what do u think would have happened?you can answer that yourself.i think the problem with islam is the northern folks.majority of the are illetrates,and that is why their thinking is always upside down.how many religious wars have you seen in the south.i think many muslims are illetrate to the teachings of islam itself and their leaders are bitten by the truth daily.The leaders know the truth but they are not teaching it.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Wsdm: 4:29am On Sep 22, 2012
To be most objective, as much as i expect the Muslims to express their anger in a more civilized ways; i also expect the west to behave more civilized by respecting other people's beliefs.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 22, 2012
The concepts of any religion is based on the ideology of the founding person,muslims are aggressive,or react to any form of blasphemous act,cos the founding person(mohammed)was kind of aggressive in his act....christians are guided by one of the principle of Christ that says Love your neighbour,and that God is awesome to defend himself...Christians are tolerant.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:39am On Sep 22, 2012
While you are busy fighting,are you sure you are saved?if there is a life after death and you are on the wrong side,then who will save you?even if you think you are on the right side and your ways are not clean,how do you intend to survive it after death?these are the questions we shuld be askin ourselves instead of insulting one another.both religion agree on life after death,are you qualified to have life afterdeath? DONT FIGHT FOR GOD,FIGHT FOR YOUR SOUL.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by spikesC(m): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2012
Discordia:

this is the answer, this is what people do not understand. 90% of muslims believe that islam is a religion of peace while they actually cause most violence, and people still can't reason out what is actually wrong. You can't help someone without knowing there problems and you can't expect someone to turn from their beliefs. The moslems believe that the koran is only valid when you read it in its original form,being arabic. Meanwhile most of them do not understand the language. So the leaders that do understand manipulates the followers with lies. The yoruba moslems who are mostly educated came to find out that the translations are the same thing and that they can actually study the holy book on there own. Bad religious leaders are everywhere, infact, they're mostly filled in christianity. But because we can read our own holy book and learn the truth, we are saved. Ignorance is not an excuse, lets forget our pastor said and read the word directly from the holy book. You shall learn the truth and it shall set you free.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2012
In Quran,jesus was mentioned but mohamed was not mentioned in the bible.that is a food for thought.
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Lovine: 5:08am On Sep 22, 2012
...to the point of the post, it should be expected that Christians will react in outrage that the image of Jesus was tarnished by such a blasphemous revelation. The revelation was made by followers of Jesus. Who should this outrage be directed against?

Muslims do not riot and go wild when one of their own blaspheme against Mohammed. Its only when its done by non-muslims that they react this way.

In your family if your sister or brother insults your parent it is less offensive than when an neighbor insults your parents.......and you show your displeasure to the neighbor, right? This behavior is valid for all of mankind.

America may not go on rampage for Jesus but they surw went wild when France refused to support Bush in attacking Iraq. They brought out french wine and wasted them on streets and renamed french fries to freedom fries.

So what im saying is this behavioral pattern of becoming enraged when something we hold dear in our hearts is violated is a human trait, it is human nature to do so. What is sacred to you may not be sacred to me......what is patriotism ti me may not be a symbil if patriotism to you. We live and die by ideologies......it is human nature.
ED
WHO IS A FALSE MUSLIM? IS HE THE ONE THAT KILLS, BOMBED, MAIMED OR CRITICIZE ISLAM?
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Lovine: 5:21am On Sep 22, 2012
After Friday prayers and thousands troop out to the streets to cause mayhem,what did they told God during prayers? who did they pray to at the first time? Why the violent reactions? I thought when one had time with God he came out joyfully, peacefully, and assuredly that everything is under God's control. What kind of spirit possessed them to destruction? Is it the spirit of PEACE? Can someone tell me what spirit that spoke with before all the destructions?
Re: Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? by Tpaparazy(m): 5:30am On Sep 22, 2012
my brother d answer is simple: can u fight f God or Christ? for what, dont u know what hapen when peter cut off once ear?? do God things d way he ve directed simple. if a group blasfem christ ok, personally i know its nt true, will i go n fight f what? true christians ar nt stupid, they dont fight f God, God fight f himself ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent) / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.