Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances (5897 Views)

The Social And Cultural Implications Of Living In The West / Does Anyone Know How/why So Many People From Rivers State Have English Surnames / Why Don't White People Have African Surnames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Sorry Sis...back to you. It was too EASY! grin grin grin grin

lol aiight, maddam warmonger! grin

Viewing this topic: *Kails*, Mrs.Chima(f) and 4 guest(s)

smh.
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by MrsChima(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2012
*Kails*:
im about to bounce.
gotta get ready for work. already. tongue grin

kisses sis, and please leave this issue alone.
its bad enough i wasted on hours on them fo0ls.

its a new day ffs..let it go.

Aight! I finna get ready myself...I hate Monday! Arggggggh!
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Aight! I finna get ready myself...I hate Monday! Arggggggh!

ikr. tongue

ttyl.
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by MrsChima(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2012
*Kails*:

ikr. tongue

ttyl.

Sis...did that girl ever sell that printer? grin grin grin grin I found it accidentally when I was reading some threads and laughed until I cried. cry
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Sis...did that girl ever sell that printer? grin grin grin grin I found it accidentally when I was reading some threads and laughed until I cried. cry

Lol i dont know.
She was on here not to long ago. In fact im gonna see if she replied to me. I hope yall can get past what ever beef yall had. I know ppl on NL dont matter once you hit the signout but i hate to see what happened between yall. sad
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by MrsChima(f): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Kails*:

Lol i dont know.
She was on here not to long ago. In fact im gonna see if she replied to me. I hope yall can get past what ever beef yall had. I know ppl on NL dont matter once you hit the signout but i hate to see what happened between yall. sad

Oh i am way past it... we were never friends anyway...just chatters agreeing and disagreeing points of view..if she speak..i will speak back and will continue to say what on my mind. It all started when i laughed at something MBJ said and she sniped at me saying i agreed/supported what MBJ said about women and he was on point too....I as a realist cant get mad at reality and facts. Just like I didn't even come at you when you spoke the truth about some Black Americans to Kony/Blyss and people shouldn't come at me when I speak the truth about Africans and other nationalities. MBJ was entitled to express his opinion and I was entitled to either laugh at him or cuss him out. I chose to laugh at him cos he was BENT ON making his point. grin grin grin

Hell..i even checked MBJ when it wasnt even my beef or argument. Dirt was slung and i slung back. The rest is history. The only thing I regretted was even checking MBJ because it HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. My granny said to me years ago...sometimes when helping people it actually hurt them. I never could understood what she meant until I came on Nairaland. That's sad.

I know she was on NL...i saw her spiel on the thread you said shouldnt be revived. Thats what i meant by ghost of the past. She is right about one thing...plenty of ignorant black folks on both sides....educated or not. Thats real.

[s](reading for spelling errors tongue at Shymex/Sholly)[/s]
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
^^^Yo fugly Igbo cheese fat bastard a la Mrs..Chima, keep my handle off your bs with shollypopz, no dyck getting fat slob...

This is the last time I'm going to warn you, plonker!!

I don't do wretched fat single mums, stay away from me...

I don't converse with you, do the same, pillock...
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
Shim-mex,

Now how are you going to complain about this section going to the dumps but continue to pop shyt?

Give it a rest. Im sure you are older than me lol act like it.
Get back to talking about black history and stop trying to be what youre not.

Not a good look and mad corny.
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Oh i am way past it... we were never friends anyway...just chatters agreeing and disagreeing points of view..if she speak..i will speak back and will continue to say what on my mind. It all started when i laughed at something MBJ said and she sniped at me saying i agreed/supported what MBJ said about women and he was on point too....I as a realist cant get mad at reality and facts. Just like I didn't even come at you when you spoke the truth about some Black Americans to Kony/Blyss and people shouldn't come at me when I speak the truth about Africans and other nationalities. MBJ was entitled to express his opinion and I was entitled to either laugh at him or cuss him out. I chose to laugh at him cos he was BENT ON making his point. grin grin ogrin

Hell..i even checked MBJ when it wasnt even my beef or argument. Dirt was slung and i slung back. The rest is history. The only thing I regretted was even checking MBJ because it HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. My granny said to me years ago...sometimes when helping people it actually hurt them. I never could understood what she meant until I came on Nairaland. That's sad.

I know she was on NL...i saw her spiel on the thread you said shouldnt be revived. Thats what i meant by ghost of the past. She is right about one thing...plenty of ignorant black folks on both sides....educated or not. Thats real.

[s](reading for spelling errors tongue at Shymex/Sholly)[/s]

I feel you about the helping ppl out and getting burned thing.
I tried helping one member and all i got from her was her acting funny and cosigning against me. Now i dont owe her shyt and she dont owe me shyt. But sure did teach me one thing...if it dont have anything to do with me then its not to be worried about.

Not everyone appreciates someone keeping it real. You keep it real, you make enemies. Not that you should give a fck but its fact.
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Kails*:
Shim-mex,

Now how are you going to complain about this section going to the dumps but continue to pop shyt?

Give it a rest. Im sure you are older than me lol act like it.
Get back to talking about black history and stop trying to be what youre not.

Not a good look and mad corny.

Tell her to stop bringing me into her problems with shollypops...

The thread is on frontpage now, the joke is on you guys... undecided undecided

Thank God, I went to bed early...
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx: ^^^Yo fugly Igbo cheese fat bastard a la Mrs..Chima, keep my handle off your bs with shollypopz, no dyck getting fat slob...

This is the last time I'm going to warn you, plonker!!

I don't do wretched fat single mums, stay away from me...

I don't converse with you, do the same, pillock...

SHYMEX....NOW WHAT NIGGA?? KEEP BARKING FAGG!
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Tell her to stop bringing me into her problems with shollypops...

The thread is on frontpage now, the joke is on you guys... undecided undecided

Thank God, I went to bed early...

Lol @ the joke is on you guys maybe so...but i think its hilarious tbh. grin grin

Chima sis drop it. Its over my love kiss
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Kails*:

Lol @ the joke is on you guys maybe so...but i think its hilarious tbh. grin grin

Chima sis drop it. Its over my love kiss

As long as fagg dont say shit else to me..we are good.

I dont rhink he she it think it is over.
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

As long as fagg dont say shit else to me..we are good.

I dont rhink he she it think it is over.

lol i feel you.
i hope all is well with you though. smiley
Re: Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances by 190theclown: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2012
*Kails*:

wow! ok im used to seeing 1 guest follow me around because i know who that is..love you lolz. kiss

but this is sick! grin

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Region Has The Concentration Of Light-skinned People In Nigeria / GENERAL ASORO {the Great Benin Warrior} / American(black And White) Different Accent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.