Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (44797 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Addendum To "The 5 Proven Tips To Be A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria" / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
inspire101: 1). Have a skill: I see most people moving about with Bsc without any skill….Some even go cap it with Msc from Uk or wherever but Unfortunately, they were not taught that employers don’t pay u 4a certificate….they pay u 4d value u can add to an organization! Now, let me ask you sincerely…Do you go to the market to buy what you don’t need? If you were the employer, would you employ a “valueless” staff?

2). Create a product/service: Create a product or service and charge a fair rate….even if you will still go look for a job. Make sure you carry a solution to someone’s problem (could be a potential employer or end-user). Exchanging your time for money is a short term strategy…Don’t ever rely on that as your income. Your skill is the only thing that would guarantee a continuous flow of income.

3). Save as if your life depends on it: Listen my friend, to arrive too soon is to arrive too small. Don’t be moved by the pressure to look like the Jokes and the dejis. Live within your means. Paying bills without paying yourself is the number 1 secret to financial suicide. There will always be a reason not to save…so do Save, save and save at every opportunity you have.

4). Invest Wisely: A fool and his money would soon part ways. Avoid funny schemes. Run away from “Get rich quick programs”. High yield investment programs come with high yield of loss and disaster. Your race is a marathon and not an 100meters dash. Seek to understand the dynamics of investment before getting involved.

5). Know God: Understand that there is an infinite intelligence that oversees the affairs of the Universe. That you and I have his spirit within us and we can achieve a lot more that we are achieving if there is an alignment with this source. That he that dwells on our inside has no religion or skin color. That he hears our deepest thoughts and aspirations. Share your thoughts with him, whatever you conceive him to be and I am sure he will strengthen your desires.

There are a lot more but these are the basic principles I set in motion about 6years ago.I am 30years old now and I can tell you that i have achieved many of my financial goals.

Are there people here who have tested similar principles and would like to share or add to these ones…kindly go ahead.

stay inspired.

I pray to god u r not another motivational speaker angry

save us the spiel
startup an idea that will help a million lives and that will outlive u.
then i will be inspired

2 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
centje: dnt you fink you're about to lose a potential customer

For where...We no dey joke for here o ooo.

Na strictly Biz talk...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by codernoni: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
On a very serious note, all u need to be a millionaire is a millionaires mindset.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
legalwealth:

For where...We no dey joke for here o ooo.

Na strictly Biz talk...
i like strictly biz...so what are you bringing to the table?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
cdamsel: I am sure u still enter okada,wat rubbish??if u pple have notin beta 2 put in d frontpage just leave it blank abeg,una can make person provoke.

no mind dem my sister, and his inclusion of god as No. 5 made people jump in and like his post without reasoning, as if he just opened a new church! lol!

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by dking123: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
The truth is that the government does not owe the Nigerian youth any job,they only owe you security,good roads and electricity. you need to go out and create the job.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by omotayokay: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
@OP, pls dont be decived by this get rich formular of a thing....everythin na GOD! That your a billionaire..or anythin you called it doesnt guaranty is from your formulars, after all millions applied the same formular but couldnt work out...in everything just give thanks to baba God..and HIM ALONE and nt some theorems!
See this: Ecc 9:11
''I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to
the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to
the wise or wealth to the
brilliant or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to
them all.''
C'est Fini!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
centje: i like strictly biz...so what are you bringing to the table?

Just checked your profile.

Go talk joke and politics I beg we beg una.

ABI U WAN MAKE I USE SOLDIER KOBOKO ON YOU NI.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by ignis: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
Rooneyboy: Ur head is there mr poster, just scrutinized ur profile now and I'm really impressed I must confess.
Again ur profile tells me that u reside in lag.
Where precisely bro ?
What concerns you with where he is living?

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
mikeoh: why askin him for his contact address @poster be carefull dnt disclose ur identity to any one online u dnt knw.............entrepreneureship is the key to financial freedom....lik raisin of pigs,layers for eggs nd lots more..... Let no one deciev u into getin money throu all dose investment done online ..like forex,trading of gold nd oil online nd uselss shares....lets go into agriculture ...like d one i mention pigery gives alot of money up 25percnt of ur capital...within 4months
Have no iota of doubt that u escaped from yaba left,
Pls read this ur post again and tell me the sense in it.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by cdamsel(f): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
991:

no mind dem my sister, and his inclusion of god as No. 5 made people jump in and like his post without reasoning, as if he just opened a new church! lol!
2morrow na sunday na,dey won sell mkt,u no dey c hw addy dey fly everywhere 4 d thread?if u derail now dem go ban u,bt wetin dem MODs want make we comment now 4 dis thread?*smh*
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
ignis:
What concerns you with where he is living?
Who opened the gates in yaba left for all these people to escape
Look ---- call me a veteran in this site and I bet u it wouldn't be a mistake.
U are very free to go through my profile/archive and u'll have an idea of the person using this ID
Don't know if this would get down well into ur thick skull that not everybody here starts and finishes everything in front of his screen .
Some of us do actually get to know ourselves one on one and become friends.

Again nobody talked about money so I don't y ur being unnecessarily suspicious over nothing.....I was just impressed by his piece and nothing more.

Lastly If u must know y I asked if he was resident in lag is because I'm also resident in lag, like I said some of us here go beyond sitting down in front of our screens spewing crap .

Pls do me a favour-----when next u suspect someone do a thorough investigation b4 saying rubbish.

I have been in NL since 2008 and have never been banned, NOT FOR ONCE .
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by wirinet(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
inspire101: 1). Have a skill: I see most people moving about with Bsc without any skill….Some even go cap it with Msc from Uk or wherever but Unfortunately, they were not taught that employers don’t pay u 4a certificate….they pay u 4d value u can add to an organization! Now, let me ask you sincerely…Do you go to the market to buy what you don’t need? If you were the employer, would you employ a “valueless” staff?

2). Create a product/service: Create a product or service and charge a fair rate….even if you will still go look for a job. Make sure you carry a solution to someone’s problem (could be a potential employer or end-user). Exchanging your time for money is a short term strategy…Don’t ever rely on that as your income. Your skill is the only thing that would guarantee a continuous flow of income.

3). Save as if your life depends on it: Listen my friend, to arrive too soon is to arrive too small. Don’t be moved by the pressure to look like the Jokes and the dejis. Live within your means. Paying bills without paying yourself is the number 1 secret to financial suicide. There will always be a reason not to save…so do Save, save and save at every opportunity you have.

4). Invest Wisely: A fool and his money would soon part ways. Avoid funny schemes. Run away from “Get rich quick programs”. High yield investment programs come with high yield of loss and disaster. Your race is a marathon and not an 100meters dash. Seek to understand the dynamics of investment before getting involved.

5). Know God: Understand that there is an infinite intelligence that oversees the affairs of the Universe. That you and I have his spirit within us and we can achieve a lot more that we are achieving if there is an alignment with this source. That he that dwells on our inside has no religion or skin color. That he hears our deepest thoughts and aspirations. Share your thoughts with him, whatever you conceive him to be and I am sure he will strengthen your desires.

There are a lot more but these are the basic principles I set in motion about 6years ago.I am 30years old now and I can tell you that i have achieved many of my financial goals.

Are there people here who have tested similar principles and would like to share or add to these ones…kindly go ahead.

stay inspired.

Nigerians love motivational speeches, that is why MOGs make so much money with only motivational/inspirational speeches.
A critical analysis of the OP shows he his a motivational speaker marketing some money making program online.

Now let me analyze his points one by one.
1. You talk about having a skill but you did not talk about acquiring that skill. With our dilapidated and disfunctional educational system, how do you go acquiring a skill. As you pointed put even an MSC golfer is without skill.

2. Create a product? Really? What kind of product physical or digital products? Because in terms of physical products, you cannot compete with cheap imports, not with the high cost of production in Nigeria. When more established companies see closing down and moving their production overseas, you are talking about some small start up Guy producing. In terms of digital products it is possible to produce but you will have to contend with poor infrastructure like poor internet services, poor electricity and difficult online banking procedures.
3. Save? Now that is a joke in Nigeria. Do you know the cost of living in Nigeria? Staple foods like garri, beans, rice, bread have hit the ceiling, transport costs, house rents, school fees, medical expenses, etc have skyrocketed. PHCN bills are put of this world. Even the cost of pure water is high. Most people including the so called big me driving jeeps are unable to meet up with essential expenses and you are talking about saving. Maybe your parents are still taking care of your expenses.
Even if one is somehow able to save, the inflation rate of close to 12% yearly would wipe put your projected savings.

Invest wisely? That is too general. Invest in what, how much is required and how does one source the funds.

So you should understand the perculiarities of the nigerian economic system, you will not find it in any economic or motivational text book. Most successful business and businessmen in Nigeria rely on government.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
legalwealth: I got to understand something and as well confirmed it here as I can only see males viewing this thread now which supports my conclusion that Females only like to work for people and not thinking of

"Being their own Boss" as we males do think.

What do you people think about this my observation.

Right or wrong?
Right ofcourse , females would rather work for 30days and take home say 40k and most times be in heavy debts even b4 the so called salary arrives.
While males would rather sit down and go to the drawing board over and over again until they get it right.

Even some of the females with their f.i.s.h brains would even accuse u of being a fraudstar .
So pathetic, I pity them so much for they know not what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2012
wirinet:

Nigerians love motivational speeches, that is why MOGs make so much money with only motivational/inspirational speeches.
A critical analysis of the OP shows he his a motivational speaker marketing some money making program online.

1. You talk about having a skill but you did not talk about acquiring that skill. With our dilapidated and disfunctional educational system, how do you go acquiring a skill. As you pointed put even an MSC golfer is without skill.

2. Create a product? Really? What kind of product physical or digital products? Because in terms of physical products, you cannot compete with cheap imports, not with the high cost of production in Nigeria. When more established companies see closing down and moving their production overseas, you are talking about some small start up Guy producing. In terms of digital products it is possible to produce but you will have to contend with poor infrastructure like poor internet services, poor electricity and difficult online banking procedures.
3. Save? Now that is a joke in Nigeria. Do you know the cost of living in Nigeria? Staple foods like garri, beans, rice, bread have hit the ceiling, transport costs, house rents, school fees, medical expenses, etc have skyrocketed. PHCN bills are put of this world. Even the cost of pure water is high. Most people including the so called big me driving jeeps are unable to meet up with essential expenses and you are talking about saving. Maybe your parents are still taking care of your expenses.
Even if one is somehow able to save, the inflation rate of close to 12% yearly would wipe put your projected savings.

Invest wisely? That is too general. Invest in what, how much is required and how does one source the funds.

So you should understand the perculiarities of the nigerian economic system, you will not find it in any economic or motivational text book. Most successful business and businessmen in Nigeria rely on government.

E ti mo esi oro ju.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2012
codernoni :
On a very serious note, all u need to be a millionaire is a millionaires mindset.
Having it and acting it aswell---- which also implies carrying the bull its horn.

FEAR of the unknown most times is the toughest thing one is usually faced with when wanting to invest.

Sure aint alone with this assertion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:07am On Sep 23, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Right ofcourse , females would rather work for 30days and take home say 40k and most times be in heavy debts even b4 the so called salary arrives.
While males would rather sit down and go to the drawing board over and over again until they get it right.

Even some of the females with their f.i.s.h brains would even accuse u of being a fraudstar .
So pathetic, I pity them so much for they know not what they are doing.

Se awon Obinrin se e to eleyi ni.

O ti mo ebu ju joor.

Wait for female replies if they get to see this but it's a pity that they are not viewing this thread much like but you go and abuse them in ROMANCE and see your replies.

LMAO...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by wirinet(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

E ti mo esi oro ju.

ejo translate si oyinbo, mi o gbo yoruba o.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

E ti mo esi oro ju.
now I'm lost .
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2012
Billyonaire: I need someone to teach me how to become a trillionaire. Been searching for that. To be a millionaire, its easy. Find a service or product to export, the foreign exchange sends you into millionaires class within a couple of months. To be a billionaire, use your millions to buy 2 houses in Lekki or Ikoyi, use the houses as collateral in 5 banks to borrow billions of naira and invest in real estates, importation, exportation, manufacturing and construction but can someone teach me how to become a trillionaire ? May be I should buy oil wells from Equatorial Guinea and Ghana grin grin grin

Is that what you do? You use your house as a collatoral to borrow money fron 5 banks. May be I should hear your own side.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Dpros(f): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2012
you are right on point chief.. i like the fact that some people are really thinking straight while others have refused to think at all. anyways i wont criticize the block heads among us, at least we will need some of them to be doing the hard work tomorrow and some as security... we all cant be CEOs..we will need some employees too grin grin grin wink.

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2012
@poster. Nice points. What kind of products do you sell?

Your methods are sincere and honest. There are so many other methods which you haven't included :
1. Connection. With connection you can get a license to import petroleum products and every other thing.
2. Politics.
3. Rituals.
4. Fraud.

However, I choose the right way. What's your line of business?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Jouslaw(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2012
why pay that guy to help u ugrade??
------BUY/UPGRADE YOUR VPN------

PDPROXY 30days---LR $4.3, etranzact-
#740, BANK--#800 V.code

-90days-$12, #2200

Sandwichvpn 30days---L.R-$2.5,
etranzact---#430, BANK--#500 V.code

Wi-free 30days L.R $8, etranzact-#1440, BANK-#1500,

You can buy any amount from me and resell out to your people, buy more and still get good discount

SANDWICHVPN&&& 5VOUCHERS @$12, 10VOUCHERS @$23.5

Please, bulk buying is diff.
I buy 3 code yesterday i wil buy 2 tomorow and stil expect dat discount...
You already got discounted again d normal $3 of sandwich @$2.5, and $5 of pdproxy @$4.3, and $15 @$12
call--080-9101-5007,
081-3009-7074

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by noblemuk: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2012
I agree that those five principles are true.
I am 33 years of age. I followed these principles since i left the university in 2004 and i have been blessed.
I am a multimillionaire approaching the 100s.
I developed exception engineering consulting skills from school. Just after university i worked for 6 months but didn't think my life as an employee will be fulfilling even though i worked in an oil and gas consulting firm. I desired to build a business empire. I left my job after 6 months. I concentrated on building exceptional and rare skill in an area of engineering. I presently run an engineering consulting firm and my company gets paid millions to consult for organisations..the government inclusive. I now have a construction company also that is doing well. I have always saved and now i am investing into real estate. I had planned to be a billionaire before age 30. I suffered some setbacks trusting too many people but i can assure you that these principles works for who ever is ready to work hard and smart...It is proven. I have friends who are just about 30-35 who have been able to make it close or cross the billion mark just following these principles. One thing i noticed in common is. We are hardworking, We follow the supernatural (for me, i am a christian), we are never scared to take on the big stuff..cos we see our selves as being able to do it. Finally. I grew up in the midst of abject poverty...So i think i am qualified to tell you these principles work.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2012
noblemuk: [size=8pt][size=8pt]I agree that those five principles are true.
I am 33 years of age. I followed these principles since i left the university in 2004 and i have been blessed.
I developed exception engineering consulting skills from school. Just after university i worked for 6 months but didn't think my life as an employee will be fulfilling even though i worked in an oil and gas consulting firm. I desired to build a business empire. I left my job after 6 months. I concentrated on building exceptional and rare skill in an area of engineering. I presently run an engineering consulting firm and my company gets paid millions to consult for organisations..the government inclusive. I now have a construction company also that is doing well. I have always saved and now i am investing into real estate. I had planned to be a billionaire before age 30. I suffered some setbacks trusting too many people.But i can assure you that this principle works for who ever is ready to work hard and smart...It is proven. I have friends who are just about 30-31 who has been able to make it close or cross the billion mark just following this principles. One thing i noticed in common is. We are hardworking, We follow the supernatural (for me, i am a christian), we are never scared to take on the big stuff..cos we see our selves as being able to do it. Finally. I grew up in the midst of abject poverty...So i think i am qualified to tell you this principles work.
So inspiring bro
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Dpros(f): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2012
wirinet:

for u mind nah, you have done analysis abi? this is crap bro!! wake up, open your eye, start thinking, step up to reality...Nigeria is a land of great opportunities, massive wealth yet to be taped... wake up from you slumber brother..
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by biz1234: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2012
Let me quickly add that becoming a millionaire is a thing of the mind. Whatever your mind is able to conceive, that you can achieve. So in other to cap it all, make sure you are determined within your mind to become a millionaire. That is very important.

You must also be able to offer something valuable in exchange for money. Thank God for the internet today, we can easily offer our services, solutions and ideas to the global community.

The post is really helpful.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by victorian(f): 1:03am On Sep 23, 2012
Hello
guys, the 5 pointers the poster mentioned of, is so true. I am a living
testimony of being a successful enterprenuer with all sense of modesty.
I started from scratch by following the first rule of knowing your skill
and acquiring it. I graduated from a good state university, 7years ago.
Immediately i was done with school. i decided to followup my true
passion in an aspect of art and creativity. My mum knew about it, since
when i was little and she could see my vision. So she had no issue ,
sponsoring me on an extra yr, to learn the craft.I came out in flying
colours, but scared of facing the world and showcasing my talent.
Then she bullied me, into taking the bull by the horns cheesy, saying she
believes i can sell my services, and in what way do i wish to sell it?
Which category of pple am i selling to? what type of platform, will be
ok to start with? I thought deeply about it, gave her the details in
2weeks. She gave me , her own ideas as well, then she shakes her head
and says you are ready...She went ahead, rented an 2bedroom office space
for me, looked at me in the eyes, as she was giving me the keys of the
office and said...Dont fuckup angry. i trust u will do well. I sighed ,
i said yeah ,i guess am now ready for the world grin.
When i started people were sceptical to trust and patronise me,
except customers that that were in dire need of my services, and ready
to trust blindly. I gave it my all and also prayed to Baba God to crown
it with success.
The few people , i started with, loved what i had to offer and how i
delivered. It was totally different from other competitors. The few
ones, doubled cheesy. I then advertised online, talking on different forums
about my skills. Then my client base doubled, tripled...I was in money
grin..
Alot of people , were getting to know and amazed on my skills and my
age.. Most clients get to love and trust me on our first meetings, and
everything fell in place.
I saved money, bought more equipments, re brand and repackage my
product all over again.. Contracts started coming, it has been very
hectic but rewarding.. And i will say, since then...i had to cause to
regret... i live so comfortably like a married woman. smiley..
I thank God, sha..... God is good... and God bless my mum , a million
folds..She is a bully but she is my angel kiss
You can still make it, if only you try.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Dpros(f): 1:04am On Sep 23, 2012
noblemuk: I agree that those five principles are true.
I developed exception engineering consulting skills from school. Just after university i worked for 6 months but didn't think my life as an employee will be fulfilling even though i worked in an oil and gas consulting firm. I desired to build a business empire. I left my job after 6 months. I concentrated on building exceptional and rare skill in an area of engineering. I presently run an engineering consulting firm and my company gets paid millions to consult for organisations..the government inclusive. I now have a construction company also that is doing well. I have always saved and now i am investing into real estate. I had planned to be a billionaire before age 30. I suffered some setbacks trusting too many people but i can assure you that these principles works for who ever is ready to work hard and smart...It is proven. I have friends who are just about 30-35 who have been able to make it close or cross the billion mark just following these principles. One thing i noticed in common is. We are hardworking, We follow the supernatural (for me, i am a christian), we are never scared to take on the big stuff..cos we see our selves as being able to do it. Finally. I grew up in the midst of abject poverty...So i think i am qualified to tell you these principles work.

Boss you dont need to say it again before i believe you, i like that part that says we are never scared to take on the big stuff..cos we see our selves as being able to do it... thats the spirit brother and with the grace of God working for us, nothing can stop us.. i wish you all the best brother and i am so happy for you cos i am coming right after you on Engineering consulting ... i will join you at the top soon. God Bless Your Endeavors bro.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Ths is very informative and timely as well. The article addresses the fact that employers pay people based on their ability to add value to the organisation but not based on the name or grade of your certificate. It emphasizes the need to develop one's skill and ability to be able to add the value. To butress this article, here is my very 1st post on nairaland in 2009(excerpt):
IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND HAPPY, DON'T STAY IN SCHOOL

Please, read me before making a conclusion, cries the headline!

The topic above is capable of generating serious argument especially among the learned and the so-called "academic gurus".
There is no doubt that education is very important in the life of would-be-successful human being. However, what constitutes education has been misconstrued to be the craze for acquisition of seemingly worthless certificates without corresponding knowledge and skill to really make the desired impact on the economy of this great nation of ours.
Education generally, in Nigeria parlance, has been limited to the four walls of the classrooms of our various conventional educational institutions.
It is always amazing hearing of the large number of graduates being turned out yearly by our tertiary institutions. In spite of this large number of university graduates that are "thrown" into the labour market every year, the nation's economy still remain grossly underdeveloped. What a paradox!.
Greatest Nigerian students! It's time for us to take the bull by the horn and be not limited to the education we get from the four walls of the classrooms. Arise and shine for your progress, achievement, and the sougth after "better life" lie in our ability to do something for ourselves. I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that Nigeria presents the best opportunity ever in the world! Hey! Here me out before you crucify me! In fact, this is the right time for people outside the shores of this country to begin to die to get visa back to Nigeria. An Indian man once said,"Opportunities are so numerous in Nigeria to the extent that one can practically "pick" cash on the street but Nigerians are too blind to see them".
One of the secret to your success is for you to get enough education on what your really love to do and turn it to a "money-making-machine". Please, be crazy for this kind of practical and functional education than what you get in the classrooms, then you will always smile to the bank. Everybody has one talent or the other he/she can explore to make money and most especially become fulfilled.
It may interest you to know that I am the only one that has ever gotten a university education in a family of fourteen. This might paint a picture of how poor my background is. It may also interest you to know that I will be going for my youth service by September this year(2009). My recognition of this fact that I am sharing with you paved the way for me. I never went broke in school!.
Please, heed my kind advice and it shall be well with you even if you are a son of a beggar.

You are not asked not to go to school but not to limit yourself to what you were taught in in the four walls of your classrooms!

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by osifred(m): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2012
@post are you a proven multi millionaire?
Cos ¶ will not buy a 35 steps to becoming rich book when the author is himself not a millionare even in naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) / Bukar Bolori Dies At 92 In Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.