Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (44745 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Addendum To "The 5 Proven Tips To Be A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria" / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Rubbish, when they ban you with one ID you come up with another one and continue spamming, i feel sorry for people who are greedy enough to call you for a quick way of making money.

Silence is the best answer for YOU.

You are suppose to be wise as your username depicts oh..

If you don't know,I'm hungry to posting out useful infos I have but robots will always not behave as robot as as the way you open your mouth like a robot and voice out.

Think and be wise because I do not know what warrant this from you.

Beefing?Go and hug TRANSFORMER.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Silence is the best answer for YOU.

Keep deceiving yourself and people who are silly enough to take you seriously, if you can teach people how to make $100 in 24hrs as you claimed then you should be a millionaire by now.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Keep deceiving yourself and people who are silly enough to take you seriously, if you can teach people how to make $100 in 24hrs as you claimed then you should be a millionaire by now.

You have the power of Limitation ruling over your life I see.

Remove the limiting power in your life and then will you realize that people even make more than $100 Daily.

Check my profile very well or just type

"Presegs Adesida" into GOOGLE and you will know more about me.

STRATEGY,PLANS,BELIEVE,EXPECTATIONS will make anyone MILLIONAIRE as this thread goes by title and no wonder that you keep going against OP writeups becuase YOU have LIMITING factors.

Go pray to remove it.

"THINK BIG,START SMALL and ACHIEVE BIG"

You got that right?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by ignis: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
ykchap: Pls what kind of online business is better and free of fraud?
Virtually none
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

You have the power of Limitation ruling over your life I see.

Remove the limiting power in your life and then will you realize that people even make more than $100 Daily.

Check my profile very well or just type

"Presegs Adesida" into GOOGLE and you will know more about me.

STRATEGY,PLANS,BELIEVE,EXPECTATIONS will make anyone MILLIONAIRE as this thread goes by title and no wonder that you keep going against OP writeups becuase YOU have LIMITING factors.

Go pray to remove it.

"THINK BIG,START SMALL and ACHIEVE BIG"

You got that right?

The same garbage you packaged and sold to victims. Anybody who falls for this should be sent to jail.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Rubbish, when they ban you with one ID you come up with another one and continue spamming, i feel sorry for people who are greedy enough to call you for a quick way of making money.

Always confirm things before you talk trash.I got to know what made you to say this.

It is what you saw on my profile tagged by moderator Odunnu in EDUCATION status thus:

"Banned by Odunnu in Education for Multiple irritating IDs. Ban expires on 5:10am On Jan 01, 2029"

and I will tell you the reason behind that if you medulla oblongata never told you to find out 1st before opening your calabash mouth to talk rubbush of the highest disorder.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Always confirm things before you talk trash.I got to know what made you to say this.

It is what you saw on my profile tagged by moderator Odunnu in EDUCATION status thus:

"Banned by Odunnu in Education for Multiple irritating IDs. Ban expires on 5:10am On Jan 01, 2029"

and I will tell you the reason behind that if you medulla oblongata never told you to find out 1st before opening your calabash mouth to talk rubbush of the highest disorder.

This is one of your numerous IDs ONLINEbizDON4U banned by Seun for spamming, banned by naijacutee [/b]again for spamming and banned by [b]Odunnu for using multiple IDs to spam the board.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

I own username PRESERVER viewable via
www.nairaland.com/preserver created purposefully to tutor Osun State University Jambites at
www.nairaland.com/850161/osun-state-university-uniosun-post-utme
on how to be successfully with their admission answering all their questions because I'm known as Presegs and SERVER in the Main Campus by every students,staffs and lecturers because of my impacts in the school environment.

Are you affecting lives?

The ban of this my legalwealth in the education section by Odunnu because I do make mistake sometimes maybe twice replying students with it thinking that I'm on my PRESERVER username but she do pardone but I made mistake one day that I mistakenly posted "How To Make Money with 2GO" on the Education thread with my legalwealth unknowingly and immediately that I realized that,I message MOD Odunnu to help me to move it to business section but what she gave me was a ban and a tag.

Still with my humility spirit,I beg her though with my message but she rufused and I kept moving ON.

To cut the story,

Justwise or justfool

You are a big fool.

Change your mindset and join me in the Millionaire group soon or keep carrying about your limiting factors.

Good peeps,I'm enjoying you people wise talks about being a Millionaire Jare as I've just been spicing up this thread with my efficies to make it not a dull moment joor.

Fire on joor...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

I own username PRESERVER viewable via
www.nairaland.com/preserver created purposefully to tutor Osun State University Jambites at
www.nairaland.com/850161/osun-state-university-uniosun-post-utme
on how to be successfully with their admission answering all their questions because I'm known as Presegs and SERVER in the Main Campus by every students,staffs and lecturers because of my impacts in the school environment.

Are you affecting lives?

The ban of this my legalwealth in the education section by Odunnu because I do make mistake sometimes maybe twice replying students with it thinking that I'm on my PRESERVER username but she do pardone but I made mistake one day that I mistakenly posted "How To Make Money with 2GO" on the Education thread with my legalwealth unknowingly and immediately that I realized that,I message MOD Odunnu to help me to move it to business section but what she gave me was a ban and a tag.

Still with my humility spirit,I beg her though with my message but she rufused and I kept moving ON.

To cut the story,

Justwise or justfool

You are a big fool.

Change your mindset and join me in the Millionaire group soon or keep carrying about your limiting factors.

Good peeps,I'm enjoying you people wise talks about being a Millionaire Jare as I've just been spicing up this thread with my efficies to make it not a dull moment joor.

Fire on joor...

You are just an aspiring fraudster, nothing decent about you.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

This is one of your numerous IDs ONLINEbizDON4U banned by Seun for spamming, banned by naijacutee [/b]again for spamming and banned by [b]Odunnu for using multiple IDs to spam the board.

Fault finders don't go far...

When I saw it...I felt that it must have been an error from their robot.
Check my posts out and judge @
www.nairaland.com/onlinebizdon4u

It was the previous username that I was using before I created this as I'm a kinda of person that looks at cause of something and change as I was unaware of some rules then.

Check my posts now and judge yourself.

Moreso,we learn daily,still learning and must continue learning..Mtcheeew

Note that the Greatest Money Making Secret ever in history is GIVING.

The art of giving which I was trying to implement initially was mistakenly done wrongly then that warranted all those hitch but I'm better off now.

Let people check your profile,posts,topics and many others compared to mine to see which one is more beneficial.

Change your username to JUSTFOOL as I think that that is what that benefits you you son of a bitch just opening mouth and talking.

Go think,stop being a fault finder and rather amend your own faulty areas.

Moreso,we are learning delay and always be of benefit to nairalanders and no wonder your contributions to this topic are just thrash discouraging peeps.

Go and repent and get lives.Mtcheew..

Silence is the best answer to your next post..
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

You are just an aspiring fraudster, nothing decent about you.

SILENCE is the best answer for you and time will tell...Mtcheew.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

I keep asking...why are some of you here trying miserable hard to convince people that these 5points will make one a millionaire? Why not just go ahead, leave us and make your millions?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Seriously do you think that a Nigerian who knows how to become a millionaire will come online to share it for free? He will not even have time to log on here to write it down.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Why not keep quiet and go ahead and become a millionaire with those 5points? Leave some of us who see this as a soft scam.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise: This is funny really, suddenly people are jumping out of woodwork claiming that those 5points works magic..... grin grin grin this is just poorly organised way of selling one of those worthless e-books on how to get rich quick.

How many of this praise singers are actually millionaires?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

SILENCE is the best answer for you and time will tell...Mtcheew.

Obviously you and the op started this thread with the hope of selling those useless e-books that worth nothing. Tough luck, prison is where street thugs like you belong.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

You should be a millionaire by now? Are you?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Yea i take this as the first joke of this morning, do you think the op is a millionaire?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Obviously you and the op started this thread with the hope of selling those useless e-books that worth nothing. Tough luck, prison is where street thugs like you belong.

Limiting and negative minds is a great disease for this personalty as you people can see in his replies to this topic that I quoted above.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I see...

End of conversation...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Shalome(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
I Learnt a Lot from the Arguments

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
omotayokay: @OP, pls dont be decived by this get rich formular of a thing....everythin na GOD! That your a billionaire..or anythin you called it doesnt guaranty is from your formulars, after all millions applied the same formular but couldnt work out...in everything just give thanks to baba God..and HIM ALONE and nt some theorems!
See this: Ecc 9:11
''I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to
the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to
the wise or wealth to the
brilliant or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to
them all.''
C'est Fini!

I understand where you're coming from and I tend to agree with you.
The points the poster made are very good points although they are not absolute. That's why you put in the God factor.

Rules usually have exceptions. It surprises many people that the richest man in the world is an atheist. That doesn't mean that God can't bless a christian financially. The true worth or blessing of a believer transcends financial blessing.

You can follow the points of the poster and become rich. However, there are no quick rich schemes except winning a lottery.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
@mods. Why were my posts deleted? Its not as if I mentioned gari.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Limiting and negative minds is a great disease for this personalty as you people can see in his replies to this topic that I quoted above.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I see...

End of conversation...

Dust!! how can you know how to make people become millionaire while you still remain poor? If your millionaire formula works then you shouldn't be begging people to buy the book, infact you and your entire family should be millionaires by now
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

Dust!! how can you know how to make people become millionaire while you still remain poor? If your millionaire formula works then you shouldn't be begging people to buy the book, infact you and your entire family should be millionaires by now

Forget that limiting man.
Me and my families are Millionaires and even more than Millionare as we are family of SUCCESS but like to impact lives and I give away FREE ebooks and reports which you too can grab copies from my signature or get to my website but I got to understand that people like you do not cherish FREE infos all the time.

If you don't know,I'm a Prince from the Royal family Adesida in Akure and to mention but a few,one of our family member just became the 1st Nigeria to become a Vice Chancellor in the United States of America.

You can checkout my Facebook profile here at www.facebook.com/presegs to see that I'm truely Adesida from the success family.

Once again,we are Millionaires in the making and love affecting lives positively.

Ok?I've been telling you to do thorough investigation before opening your mouth to talk senseless speech.

Think and repent...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Forget that limiting man.
Me and my families are Millionaires and even more than Millionare as we are family of SUCCESS but like to impact lives and I give away FREE ebooks and reports which you too can grab copies from my signature or get to my website but I got to understand that people like you do not cherish FREE infos all the time.

If you don't know,I'm a Prince from the Royal family Adesida in Akure and to mention but a few,one of our family member just became the 1st Nigeria to become a Vice Chancellor in the United States of America.

You can checkout my Facebook profile here at www.facebook.com/presegs to see that I'm truely Adesida from the success family.

Once again,we are Millionaires in the making and love affecting lives positively.

Ok?I've been telling you to do thorough investigation before opening your mouth to talk senseless speech.

Think and repent...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin millionaire prince, what a dreamer, try harder next time.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin millionaire prince, what a dreamer, try harder next time.

Beefing us...
Olodo...Go and hug TRANSFORMER.

We are destined to be Millionaires and we are and I am in Jesus Name.

Think and Grow Rich with Peace of Mind
Ogbeni Fedeko.

Me ma ri alafiran ti n pin oriburuku kiri.

O dehin odi e ti ri un...

Ka la sun ka ji rorire wo e mo ibi egbe ke kori si.

A ki jiyan sugbon a maa je iyan sugbon a maa n je ki alaimokan mo nkan.

Ma teti ikun si oun me ti so fun o latooro.

Re laa sun ko ronu re wo...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Dpros(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
noblemuk:

@991, It didn't come cheap...writing the details would be writing an entire book. For the thousand or million others who didn't make it, if they press on they will eventually. In my case, i did attend the university but being educated does not exactly mean getting a university degree. I have achieved more by research especially via the internet, meeting, interacting and learning from other people more skilled and informed than I am in other parts of the world, having several sleepless nights learning new soft-wares and reading tons of books.
After 6months..didn't have enough money saved..in fact i had nothing but my skills fetched me little so i was never without money to feed. Just after then, i took up the task to help manage the construction of a small church of which a friend and i shared the 120k offered for the task whose duration was about 6months. while on that i met a friend who's father own a construction company i was opportune to be in a meeting with him where i offered free advice on a project of theirs..subsequently i helped them design the structural landscape of the BRT depot in Ketu free of charge and told him i had just registered a co. and would be glad if there are opportunities..long story short i met his father later in the month and my co was awarded a job (i guess in reward of my gestures) that made me my first million. Please note that even though i was hungry i didn't ask him for a job else that's what i would have gotten. For consulting, while others complain, i hlep find a unique way to solve flood problems in Lagos and not too many people do that. I ran both companies concurrently i used to be a one man army doing consulting and just put my house in order about 3 years ago, I once sent a letter to the Lagos state government on how a Mega project of theirs in Lekki-Epe Axis was prone to flooding by the Atlantic ocean and that caught their attention and was called upon to prove it. For real estate..i am investing along with other friends who are doing quite well. We are into property redevelopment. It wasn't easy i tell you. I guess that's where the supernatural counts.
my brother you too much.. you don't have to prove yourself to any one, I am a witness of Howfar skills can take you and with proper networking, goodthinking and persistence, you can make cool millions in Nigeria. LEGITIMATELY!
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Beefing us...
Olodo...Go and hug TRANSFORMER.

We are destined to be Millionaires and we are and I am in Jesus Name.

Think and Grow Rich with Peace of Mind
Ogbeni Fedeko.

Me ma ri alafiran ti n pin oriburuku kiri.

O dehin odi e ti ri un...

Ka la sun ka ji rorire wo e mo ibi egbe ke kori si.

A ki jiyan sugbon a maa je iyan sugbon a maa n je ki alaimokan mo nkan.

Ma teti ikun si oun me ti so fun o latooro.

Re laa sun ko ronu re wo...

Odey!! you wish, millionaire my backside.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
wirinet:

Nigerians love motivational speeches, that is why MOGs make so much money with only motivational/inspirational speeches.
A critical analysis of the OP shows he his a motivational speaker marketing some money making program online.

Now let me analyze his points one by one.
1. You talk about having a skill but you did not talk about acquiring that skill. With our dilapidated and disfunctional educational system, how do you go acquiring a skill. As you pointed put even an MSC golfer is without skill.

2. Create a product? Really? What kind of product physical or digital products? Because in terms of physical products, you cannot compete with cheap imports, not with the high cost of production in Nigeria. When more established companies see closing down and moving their production overseas, you are talking about some small start up Guy producing. In terms of digital products it is possible to produce but you will have to contend with poor infrastructure like poor internet services, poor electricity and difficult online banking procedures.
3. Save? Now that is a joke in Nigeria. Do you know the cost of living in Nigeria? Staple foods like garri, beans, rice, bread have hit the ceiling, transport costs, house rents, school fees, medical expenses, etc have skyrocketed. PHCN bills are put of this world. Even the cost of pure water is high. Most people including the so called big me driving jeeps are unable to meet up with essential expenses and you are talking about saving. Maybe your parents are still taking care of your expenses.
Even if one is somehow able to save, the inflation rate of close to 12% yearly would wipe put your projected savings.

Invest wisely? That is too general. Invest in what, how much is required and how does one source the funds.

So you should understand the perculiarities of the nigerian economic system, you will not find it in any economic or motivational text book. Most successful business and businessmen in Nigeria rely on government.

You sound too negative to succeed. I totally align with the poster. Today, my mates wonder how it all happened. I commend the poster for refusing to flaunt his achievements. I know a guy who at that age of 30-31 already lives in his built house.

1. Savings is very important to an intending success. Self denial is very essential when you have a goal in mind.

2. Daily repetitive affirmation of your goal is as strong as achieving it. When you know what you want, you have already achieved it 50%. The poster listed ways to go about achieving your dreams.

3. You must also do away with time wasters and wet blankets. Most times you wont have friends because people around you cannot flow at your frequency nor see what you see.

4. I remember a statement by Bill Gates. Someone asked him, ''Sir, 20 years ago what were you seeing? The master replied, ''20 years ago, I was seeing beyond the reach of my physical eyes''. If you cannot see what other people do not see, you are ordinary.

5. The road to success is fraught with so many challenges. You must remain fearless and courageous in the face of adversity. Even when things arent working out as planned, ''remain positive''.

6. Ambition. An intending success is always restless and always feels he has not started no matter his level of achievement. Whenever your ambition starts dieing, your success starts sloping.

Just too many to list.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Jubby(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
@poster you actual did a good job but its very hard to convince people in this part of the world because of numerous reasons. NOTE even you the poster missed it by putting the first TIP as the last TIP,knowing GOD should always be the number one key point or tip to becoming wat every you desire. Mates try this out and feed me back our reply because it as worked for me.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Jubby(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
@poster you actually did a good job but its very hard to convince people in this part of the world because of numerous reasons. NOTE even you the poster missed it by putting the first TIP as the last TIP,knowing GOD should always be the number one key point or tip to becoming wat every you desire. Mates try this out and feed me back our replies because it as worked for me.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
okpara ugo:

You sound too negative to succeed. I totally align with the poster. Today, my mates wonder how it all happened. I commend the poster for refusing to flaunt his achievements. I know a guy who at that age of 30-31 already lives in his built house.

1. Savings is very important to an intending success. Self denial is very essential when you have a goal in mind.

2. Daily repetitive affirmation of your goal is as strong as achieving it. When you know what you want, you have already achieved it 50%. The poster listed ways to go about achieving your dreams.

3. You must also do away with time wasters and wet blankets. Most times you wont have friends because people around you cannot flow at your frequency nor see what you see.

4. I remember a statement by Bill Gates. Someone asked him, ''Sir, 20 years ago what were you seeing? The master replied, ''20 years ago, I was seeing beyond the reach of my physical eyes''. If you cannot see what other people do not see, you are ordinary.

5. The road to success is fraught with so many challenges. You must remain fearless and courageous in the face of adversity. Even when things arent working out as planned, ''remain positive''.

6. Ambition. An intending success is always restless and always feels he has not started no matter his level of achievement. Whenever your ambition starts dieing, your success starts sloping.

Just too many to list.

Good one here as it just seems as if YOU are addressing me with all these things that you've listed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital / OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria / Bukar Bolori Dies At 92 In Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.