Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (44778 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Addendum To "The 5 Proven Tips To Be A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria" / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by KhalifaJr(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
a1solution: The only three ways to riches are: (1) Luck (2) criminal act (3) try to be different (dare to do what others are not confortable doing) dats all.
1. There's no such thing as LUCK! 2. Criminal act is is NO WAY affliated with success. 3. Go read a book by Napoleon Hill THINK AND GROW RICH!
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by KhalifaJr(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth: Good one OP and you must be so good in Wealth Creation and Money Making..

Can you tell me

What Greatest Money-Making SECRET In History is?

or anyone else...

I'm waiting.
YOUR MIND!
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Shaw007: Not really. . .they will only leave you to the money making because they know no mata how rich you are/become,you will still go back and beg them to help you spend the money

Now can anyone teach me how to become the world's richest man?? Cos i'll only stop at that. . .

Na true yarn oh.Eventhough u no call them,for sure,you too go wan marry them,do what a man normally do to get their stomach big ready to give a bouncing baby.

Anyway!You wan become world richest man?

Tap from "The Greatest Money-Making SECRET in History"

Cares to know?

You will know soon.OK?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
KhalifaJr: YOUR MIND!

You are wrong...

No one ever got answer to that my question.

I now believe the answer is truely a SECRET indeed.

Gonna make it SECRET until someone gets it while I expantiate on IT.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by mkoabiola: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
If u like read encyclopedia ,if u don't av resources and capital ,4get abt entrpreneur.
But is gud u read n digest opportunities might com1day.hw can u get capital is a problem?
Moreso,if u av d resources n u can't manage it,all wat u av read is a waste of time.WHERE IS D CAPITAL? Banks wil nva giv u loan

2 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by zenatta: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Once, I read the book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I got nothing, I was deflated. However, I had read the book searchingly, re-reading lines and pages and reading unhurriedly so what I read stayed with me. Often I would re-call or call up a certain axiom in the book and mull over it,now and again, over and over and over and again, that was how I got 'delivered'. Many here want a concreteness, a how, a show,a telling that has been told, that is so, so glaring in this thread already and believe me when I say these are the 'softest', most amateurish discussions on how to create wealth, but, even this offers much.

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by dljbd1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
solidbroda: @Poster, are you a millionaire? undecided
wz abt askin dsame
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by dljbd1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
a1solution: The only three ways to riches are: (1) Luck (2) criminal act (3) try to be different (dare to do what others are not confortable doing) dats all.
...like armed robbery?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by icez: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
smiley
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
There are more than a million books written on "How to become a millionaire" and often times, it is the writers and authors themselves who "become" millionaires and not the readers. Of course there are those motivational effects on the mind which fizzles out with time. I call it a soft scam, very quasi-legitimate scheme that's been propagated for ages to feed on the ignorance of the millionaire wannabes. Writers should rather put up articles on "what to do to earn millions", in practical terms, they should tell the wannabes what to do with 10k, 50k or 100k to earn 1 million at a stipulated time frame, based on certain "principles/guidelines". You read so much about setting goals, saving, living thrift, having faith etc. A jobless man has no money to save, no money to live thrift and has always been faithful and tired of being hopeful. I challenge motivational authors to tell the people the truth; The truth that without set skills, that people should forget about aiming towards millions, truth that without specialized knowledge one can not become a millionaire, and that lottery millions wont last forever except invested on businesses with less diminishing returns probables. I challenge motivational authors to tell every man to write business plans based on their knowledge of businesses and find jv or equity partners or even seek seed capitals from angel investors or even private financiers and If they dont have robust business acumen that can break-even and even generate good ROIs, the aspiring millionaires should learn practical skills or trade. It is the honest truth, stop telling people they can make millions when they basically can't without necessary capabilities.

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Emmy9ite(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
Read 'secrets of the millionaire mind' by harv eker and ur life will never remain the same.

Thank me later
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
noblemuk:

@991, It didn't come cheap...writing the details would be writing an entire book. For the thousand or million others who didn't make it, if they press on they will eventually. In my case, i did attend the university but being educated does not exactly mean getting a university degree. I have achieved more by research especially via the internet, meeting, interacting and learning from other people more skilled and informed than I am in other parts of the world, having several sleepless nights learning new soft-wares and reading tons of books.
After 6months..didn't have enough money saved..in fact i had nothing but my skills fetched me little so i was never without money to feed. Just after then, i took up the task to help manage the construction of a small church of which a friend and i shared the 120k offered for the task whose duration was about 6months. while on that i met a friend who's father own a construction company i was opportune to be in a meeting with him where i offered free advice on a project of theirs..subsequently i helped them design the structural landscape of the BRT depot in Ketu free of charge and told him i had just registered a co. and would be glad if there are opportunities..long story short i met his father later in the month and my co was awarded a job (i guess in reward of my gestures) that made me my first million. Please note that even though i was hungry i didn't ask him for a job else that's what i would have gotten. For consulting, while others complain, i hlep find a unique way to solve flood problems in Lagos and not too many people do that. I ran both companies concurrently i used to be a one man army doing consulting and just put my house in order about 3 years ago, I once sent a letter to the Lagos state government on how a Mega project of theirs in Lekki-Epe Axis was prone to flooding by the Atlantic ocean and that caught their attention and was called upon to prove it. For real estate..i am investing along with other friends who are doing quite well. We are into property redevelopment. It wasn't easy i tell you. I guess that's where the supernatural counts.

the bolded included OPPORTUNITY to the list,
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
noblemuk:

@991, It didn't come cheap...writing the details would be writing an entire book. For the thousand or million others who didn't make it, if they press on they will eventually. In my case, i did attend the university but being educated does not exactly mean getting a university degree. I have achieved more by research especially via the internet, meeting, interacting and learning from other people more skilled and informed than I am in other parts of the world, having several sleepless nights learning new soft-wares and reading tons of books.
After 6months..didn't have enough money saved..in fact i had nothing but my skills fetched me little so i was never without money to feed. Just after then, i took up the task to help manage the construction of a small church of which a friend and i shared the 120k offered for the task whose duration was about 6months. while on that i met a friend who's father own a construction company i was opportune to be in a meeting with him where i offered free advice on a project of theirs..subsequently i helped them design the structural landscape of the BRT depot in Ketu free of charge and told him i had just registered a co. and would be glad if there are opportunities..long story short i met his father later in the month and my co was awarded a job (i guess in reward of my gestures) that made me my first million. Please note that even though i was hungry i didn't ask him for a job else that's what i would have gotten. For consulting, while others complain, i hlep find a unique way to solve flood problems in Lagos and not too many people do that. I ran both companies concurrently i used to be a one man army doing consulting and just put my house in order about 3 years ago, I once sent a letter to the Lagos state government on how a Mega project of theirs in Lekki-Epe Axis was prone to flooding by the Atlantic ocean and that caught their attention and was called upon to prove it. For real estate..i am investing along with other friends who are doing quite well. We are into property redevelopment. It wasn't easy i tell you. I guess that's where the supernatural counts.

from what i can understand, you went through more than just 5ways before becoming a millionaire. the process was the long story which you chose to summarize. let me put it straight to you that the OPPORTUNITY of meeting the father of your friend who owns a company contributed a lot in your swift success. the reality remains that what worked for you might not work for others even if the same principles are applied. their is more to becoming a millionaire than just OP's 5ways. that's my point.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by vinderbilt: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
No wonder we don't get self-made rich in Naija. You have tried but very naive advice. Your points are 20 years away from making money Original Poster. anyways, it's a start.

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
kayswag100: u see another one again?
All these na text book scam!

Abegi!!
My millionare formular?
be smart (knw d right ppl and 'thief' where necessary) and u r a millionaire!!!

Lol!!!!!

The guy has said how he made it big. So let's hear from you...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Shaw007(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Na true yarn oh.Eventhough u no call them,for sure,you too go wan marry them,do what a man normally do to get their stomach big ready to give a bouncing baby.

Anyway!You wan become world richest man?

Tap from "The Greatest Money-Making SECRET in History"

Cares to know?

You will know soon.OK?
dah kind tingringringrin
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
solidbroda: @Poster, are you a millionaire? undecided

MULTI-millionaire. Don't forget the prefix.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
mediainspired: And finally,the WINNER FOR THE MOST INTELLIGENT POST ON NAIRALAND goes to Poster! U earn my resounding applause. So on point! Found out these truths myself not long ago

At 60. grin
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by zenatta: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
[b][/b]
Billyonaire: There are more than a million books written on "How to become a millionaire" and often times, it is the writers and authors themselves who "become" millionaires and not the readers. Of course there are those motivational effects on the mind which fizzles out with time. I call it a soft scam, very quasi-legitimate scheme that's been propagated for ages to feed on the ignorance of the millionaire wannabes. Writers should rather put up articles on "what to do to earn millions", in practical terms, they should tell the wannabes what to do with 10k, 50k or 100k to earn 1 million at a stipulated time frame, based on certain "principles/guidelines". You read so much about setting goals, saving, living thrift, having faith etc. A jobless man has no money to save, no money to live thrift and has always been faithful and tired of being hopeful. I challenge motivational authors to tell the people the truth; The truth that without set skills, that people should forget about aiming towards millions, truth that without specialized knowledge one can not become a millionaire, and that lottery millions wont last forever except invested on businesses with less diminishing returns probables. I challenge motivational authors to tell every man to write business plans based on their knowledge of businesses and find jv or equity partners or even seek seed capitals from angel investors or even private financiers and If they dont have robust business acumen that can break-even and even generate good ROIs, the aspiring millionaires should learn practical skills or trade. It is the honest truth, stop telling people they can make millions when they basically can't without necessary capabilities.
Its not a scam all the time, the writers provided a need, fed the hunger of those who want to be millionaires. Besides there are professionals who advise you on what to do with your money or manage it for you. Talk to your banker, insurance firm and accountant, even your trustworthy friend whose business is thriving. Please nothing read from these motivational books should be allowed to fizzle out; most ideas offered are nuggets; can't tell how many times I cried out 'Eureka' after reading a seeming boring detail; do not close your mind. Someone offered that your mind aids in your millionaire status, I agree. Your mind would eventually direct you to the skill you need to forge on; capabilities are neither here nor there, its preparedness that meets opportunity, taking actions upon what one can do.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Billyonaire: I need someone to teach me how to become a trillionaire. Been searching for that. To be a millionaire, its easy. Find a service or product to export, the foreign exchange sends you into millionaires class within a couple of months. To be a billionaire, use your millions to buy 2 houses in Lekki or Ikoyi, use the houses as collateral in 5 banks to borrow billions of naira and invest in real estates, importation, exportation, manufacturing and construction but can someone teach me how to become a trillionaire ? May be I should buy oil wells from Equatorial Guinea and Ghana grin grin grin

I like that. 2nd step. Next !!!
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth: I got to understand something and as well confirmed it here as I can only see males viewing this thread now which supports my conclusion that Females only like to work for people and not thinking of

"Being their own Boss" as we males do think.

What do you people think about this my observation.

Right or wrong?

More like it, eating men's money which they know not the source. With no strings attached.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by zenatta: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Rooneyboy: love ur diction brother .
Thanks Rooneyboy, since we are talking of huge financial independence, there was a time I used this asset to enrich my payroll considerably, and to think it was part-time. I had another half-day job, learned French and made friends of people I'd never have met in a conventional job/life.
I see a very dangerous trend, people entering universities to study whatever, not a course of their choice and later they grow to love this course; if you ask me I think someone has compromised; undermined his true self, sold his identity. Any wonder, he feels worthless inside but makes a show of an outward brilliance!

1 Like

Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by ignis: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Who opened the gates in yaba left for all these people to escape
Look ---- call me a veteran in this site and I bet u it wouldn't be a mistake.
U are very free to go through my profile/archive and u'll have an idea of the person using this ID
Don't know if this would get down well into ur thick skull that not everybody here starts and finishes everything in front of his screen .
Some of us do actually get to know ourselves one on one and become friends.

Again nobody talked about money so I don't y ur being unnecessarily suspicious over nothing.....I was just impressed by his piece and nothing more.

Lastly If u must know y I asked if he was resident in lag is because I'm also resident in lag, like I said some of us here go beyond sitting down in front of our screens spewing crap .

Pls do me a favour-----when next u suspect someone do a thorough investigation b4 saying rubbish.

I have been in NL since 2008 and have never been banned, NOT FOR ONCE .
Excuse me, does that answer my question? Beside am not suspicious. Just asking.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by manosteel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thanks bro, you have added something to my life.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Donbrig: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
I have really learnt a lot from my fellow nairalanders. @OP, I applaud you for sharing your ideas with us. I would also like to add that FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE is one key factor in becoming rich. Over 60% of Nigerian youths today lack financial discipline, especially the females. If you've been opportuned to associate or talk with wealthy people in any part of the world, you will find out that their greatest asset is financial discipline, because, without discipline you cant even save money, build a healthy investment portfolio or compound your money. I'm not an Igbo man, but I would say that the Igbos are one of the most successful tribe in Africa due to their discipline with finance. I am happy that Nigerian youths are stepping up their games, because our govt cannot do everything for us everytime.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by Emmy9ite(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
inspire101: 1). Have a skill: I see most people moving about with Bsc without any skill….Some even go cap it with Msc from Uk or wherever but Unfortunately, they were not taught that employers don’t pay u 4a certificate….they pay u 4d value u can add to an organization! Now, let me ask you sincerely…Do you go to the market to buy what you don’t need? If you were the employer, would you employ a “valueless” staff?
you can earn certificates and have a good job,the logic is, have a high working and passive income, employers in 9ja look at certificates a lot. I cannot employ an o'level earner to manage my business.

2). Create a product/service: Create a product or service and charge a fair rate….even if you will still go look for a job. Make sure you carry a solution to someone’s problem (could be a potential employer or end-user). Exchanging your time for money is a short term strategy…Don’t ever rely on that as your income. Your skill is the only thing that would guarantee a continuous flow of income.
Poor people get paid with time, rich people are paid with their result.

3). Save as if your life depends on it: Listen my friend, to arrive too soon is to arrive too small. Don’t be moved by the pressure to look like the Jokes and the dejis. Live within your means. Paying bills without paying yourself is the number 1 secret to financial suicide. There will always be a reason not to save…so do Save, save and save at every opportunity you have.
It is good to save but managing your money is better. You can manage your money by dividing it into 5. Open a financial freedom account and put in 10% every month. This money should not be spent. 10% should go to ur long term saving. 10% should go to ur play account, this is meant for enjoyment. 50% for your necessities. 10% for ur education, buy books and c.ds. 10% should be for your 'give account',more like charity.

4). Invest Wisely: A fool and his money would soon part ways. Avoid funny schemes. Run away from “Get rich quick programs”. High yield investment programs come with high yield of loss and disaster. Your race is a marathon and not an 100meters dash. Seek to understand the dynamics of investment before getting involved.
having a financial blueprint that is set for success will enable you make the right choices

5). Know God: Understand that there is an infinite intelligence that oversees the affairs of the Universe. That you and I have his spirit within us and we can achieve a lot more that we are achieving if there is an alignment with this source. That he that dwells on our inside has no religion or skin color. That he hears our deepest thoughts and aspirations. Share your thoughts with him, whatever you conceive him to be and I am sure he will strengthen your desires.
God will only help those who want to help themselves.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by FOREXMART(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
mikeoh: why askin him for his contact address @poster be carefull dnt disclose ur identity to any one online u dnt knw.............entrepreneureship is the key to financial freedom....lik raisin of pigs,layers for eggs nd lots more..... Let no one deciev u into getin money throu all dose investment done online ..like forex,trading of gold nd oil online nd uselss shares....lets go into agriculture ...like d one i mention pigery gives alot of money up 25percnt of ur capital...within 4months

shut up mister, I have traded and still trade forex exclusively for 5years now and that's what pays my bills and put food on my table so quit that trash you talking about forex, gold and oil trading. Its ur get rich quick mentality that has failed u in online business nd made u call online business what u call it.
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by ykchap(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Pls what kind of online business is better and free of fraud?
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
FOREXMART:

shut up mister, I have traded and still trade forex exclusively for 5years now and that's what pays my bills and put food on my table so quit that trash you talking about forex, gold and oil trading. Its ur get rich quick mentality that has failed u in online business nd made u call online business what u call it.

Kai!I don catch someone today!

You are under arrest for telling your fellow nairaland to shut and for also bringing him down with your words plus lots more offences.
Follow me station...

Forex?It sucks if ...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
ykchap: Pls what kind of online business is better and free of fraud?

Wanna know?
See moi in camera...

Legal Wealth will you be taught

FREE of FRAUD...Yeah!It's realistic...
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by otokx(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Its 5 o clock in the morning
Re: 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Wanna know?
See moi in camera...

Legal Wealth will you be taught

FREE of FRAUD...Yeah!It's realistic...

Rubbish, when they ban you with one ID you come up with another one and continue spamming, i feel sorry for people who are greedy enough to call you for a quick way of making money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen / OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.