Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21172 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by nduchucks: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
By now it should be obvious that sopulu means support. The Igbo protesters should understand that O bu mmuo ndi na-efe na-egbu ha. Just make sure that the deity of yours is not money. nuff said.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
i don't get it why all Yoruba's both Muslims, Christians and pagans are not discussing the demonstration instead more interested in igbo or no igbo involvement in the protest. wait a moment,

i can see clearly that no matter any evil done by any group in nigeria,
it can be forgivable by Yoruba but when an igbo man is involve no matter how little it must be death sentence.

were the said video made by an igbo man? no
was the demonstration done in igbo land? no
were the igbo community in kano involve in the protest? "no" there were only 8 or 9 ppl among hundreads of thousand protesters.

for not joining the protest is that not why hausa/fulani muslims blv that yoruba muslims are as good as infidels.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
by ndu_chucks: 5:53pm
By now it should be obvious that sopulu means support. The Igbo protesters should understand that O bu mmuo ndi na-efe na-egbu ha. Just make sure that the deity of yours is not money. nuff said.

you see the aboki man ranting. so you couldn't speak on the evil intention behind your brothers protest.
among thousands of the protesters of your aboki people,
you only notice 9 igbos among them and be able to discover the reason behind their protesting is money.

hausa/yorubas and fulani are the reason why nigeria is in a mess.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
by ndu_chucks: 5:53pm

sopulu means respect.

we igbo's respect every body, men women boys girls kings noble and poor, dead or alive
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
Fake Ohaneze Ndigbo Joins Kano Protest Against Mohammed Film
The Ohaneze Ndigbo Kano State chapter has distanced themselves from what it termed a mischievious attempt by persons in Kano State to use the name of Ohaneze Ndigbo to achieve a criminal objective.

Today, September 22, 2012, a group of Muslims protested in Kano against the American film that depicted the Prophet Mohammed [SAW[ in a negative light.

The President of Ohaneze Ndigbo Kano State Chapter, Chief Tobias Idika in reacting to the protest rally held by Muslims in Kano over the film on Prophet Mohammed [SAW] told 247ureports.com- that a group of persons dressed in Ohaneze regalia joined the protest match [see picture above] carrying placards indicating that Ohaneze Ndigbo Kano had sent them on the match. The group held placards stating “Ohaneze Ndigbo na sopulu Mohammed“.

Chief Idika was quick to distance the kano state chapter from the actions of the group claiming be from Ohaneze. The Ohaneze Ndigbo Kano State chapter president made it clear that he was not aware of the said protest. “We have no part in this“
http://247ureports.com/fake-ohaneze-ndigbo-joins-kano-protest/
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Bros, did you by any chance see anyone in that picture with "buba ati gele"?

All we saw is some red cap with feathered natives of arochukwu side by side with some boko haram guys romancing and chanting war songs protesting.

Please, free the Yorubas abeg! You could have made good use of all these your lengthy rants to tell us the true meaning of "sopulu". LWKMD.

9ja voice: i don't get it why all Yoruba's both Muslims, Christians and pagans are not discussing the demonstration instead more interested in igbo or no igbo involvement in the protest. wait a moment,

i can see clearly that no matter any evil done by any group in nigeria,
it can be forgivable by Yoruba but when an igbo man is involve no matter how little it must be death sentence.

were the said video made by an igbo man? no
was the demonstration done in igbo land? no
were the igbo community in kano involve in the protest? "no" there were only 8 or 9 ppl among hundreads of thousand protesters.

for not joining the protest is that not why hausa/fulani muslims blv that yoruba muslims are as good as infidels.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ohaneze ndi igbo na asopulu Mohammed means Ohaneze ndi igbo respects Mohammed.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by nduchucks: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice: Ohaneze ndi igbo na asopulu Mohammed means Ohaneze ndi igbo respects Mohammed.

looooool, olodo, I knew you people will never admit that some Igbo people who are Muslims support Mohammed. One thing is clear, the Igbo protesters support and respect Mohammed unless of course, their motive is money. I personally do not think so, their support is genuine. Deal with it. cheesy
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aigbofa:

There is absolutely no reason why they have to fake ibo protesters. It doesn't help their cause in any way. What I don't get is how ibos who claim to be Jews will also burn Israeli flags? How do you balance this?

Una continue displaying "awo free education". You are making that man proud. Clap for una selves

Well, lets help you expand the public school education shall we. What significant is it to pretend they are igbo? One desperate ppl seek the attention of those above them. You should know that since you and ppl exhibit that behavior. Have onlytruth finally blessed you with his presence? Well continue, he might. Two) they are burning both usa and isreal flag. The igbo are Christian and say to be jews in which some isreali believes therefore pretending to be from that tribe sends a message that even they look down upon what usa and isreali did. It is not that hard to figure out. Not physics, common sense. I forgot the ppl i was talking to, in your case its physics. Funny thing they act as if americans and isreali gives a f2k about nigeria or what its people do. The morons arent even smart enough to realize an egyptian made the movie. Neither america nor isreal had a hand in it.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
topsyking: Well..this demonstration really shows that the problem of nigeria is between two tribes..the igbo and the hausa..those two tribes are the problems of nigeria..you can see for yourself how they paley together...tomorow now they will start killing each other..na wa o...
Take ibo and hausa out of nigeria..and there will be peace in nigeria

Well the only community attributed as the problem of nigeria by a nigerian politician, a person so indept with what's going in nigeria, is your own. Google it: Yoruba are the problem of nigeria. You do not even have to go that far. I am sure the article is on NL

Search for it. Read, weep and get packing to benin republic
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by sambos994(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sagamite: The fucktards are protesting about some useless film they have not even seen.

They will not protest the fact that:

- 20% of every child born in Kano state dies before the age of 5. That is, one in five.
- 94% of Kano kids do not have the necessary child vaccinations, no wonder they become polio beggars in the South.
- 70% of Kano state residents highest educational attainment is not beyond primary 6; 1 in 3 have no formal education at all, they only know how to scream "Alhaji, Alhaji, Infidel".
- 50% of Kano state residents have no access to good water, they get their water from rivers and rainwater (dirty and untreated water). Allahu Akbar, where they get the polio from!
- 95% of Kano state residents have no access to flush toilet. They use pit latrines or buckets. Misimilai Ramoni Rahim!
- 95% of Kano state residents in the 21st century still use only wood for cooking. While their Alhajis build gold mansions from their loot.
- 56% of Kano state residents have no access to light at all. Not even one volt!
- 74% of Kano state primary school teachers have no qualifications to teach, while their leaders send their kids to Dubai, UK and US to study on scholarship.
- 92% of Kano state secondary school students fail in their SSCE exams, the can't get a mere 5 credits out of 9.

They are protesting against a N100 kuli-kuli and garri movie made in another country.

FUCKTARDS!

There you go again with person. grin grin grin grin, But on a serious note I agree with your post.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

looooool, olodo, I knew you people will never admit that some Igbo people who are Muslims support Mohammed. One thing is clear, the Igbo protesters support and respect Mohammed unless of course, their motive is money. I personally do not think so, their support is genuine. Deal with it. cheesy

Ohaneze denounced involvement, igbo community denounced involvement. One Nigeria is not by force like someone in the last pages once said. Deal with it.
You can write ohaneze in all the city in kano, dress like igbo and even speak igbo everywhere, they won't help you. But you can pretend if it go help mata. If you need more attire, i can help sha. You can borrow mine. You want the chief hat, i got some for you. If you need more igbo words, i can't write in igbo but there are tons out there that sure can help. We gotta please our fans. Without us, aboki are nothing. Thank you oooooo. We didn't know we are that strong and significant to una lives. Thank you sha. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
One_Naira:

Ohaneze denounced involvement, igbo community denounced involvement. One Nigeria is not by force like someone in the last pages once said. Deal with it.
You can write ohaneze in all the city in kano, dress like igbo and even speak igbo everywhere, they won't help you. But you can pretend if it go help mata. If you need more attire, i can help sha. You can borrow mine. You want the chief hat, i got some for you. If you need more igbo words, i can't write in igbo but there are tons out there that sure can help. We gotta please our fans. Without us, aboki are nothing. Thank you oooooo. We didn't know we are that strong and significant to una lives. Thank you sha. grin grin grin grin grin grin

On this same Nairaland, You guys told us Igbos are republicans and dont follow any authority

So why should we believe this fake Ohaneze Ndyibo coming to denounce the work of another OHANEZE Ndibo?

One Ohaneze is not bigger than another Ohaneze. Thats the republican spirit of Igbos.

Ohaneze Sopulu Boko Haram
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
dayokanu:

On this same Nairaland, You guys told us Igbos are republicans and dont follow any authority

So why should we believe this fake Ohaneze Ndyibo coming to denounce the work of another OHANEZE Ndibo?

One Ohaneze is not bigger than another Ohaneze. Thats the republican spirit of Igbos.

Ohaneze Sopulu Boko Haram

I don't understand rubbish. Speak English in the correct format; if you can't then don't kill the language. Nigeria created pidgin. If that is still too hard, well you got your Yoruba Yoruba language. Maybe one of those language might make your statement understandable and accurate. Who knows, one of the language might help you sound like someone educated enough to understand other cultures. English sure didn't help. You are a well known NL buffon and NL attention seeker from other men plus last time i spoke to you, it felt like i was talking to a wall so I'll make this easy for you, there is only one ohaneze for every community. If the leader came out, announced a statement and used his name to say it. Then nothing much left to analyze. Like i said, una are making awolowo proud. Clap clap. So beautiful. Free education in full display.

Lastly, you forgot to mention adekunle. Wtf happened? Abeg remember your contract.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by manny4life(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aigbofa:

One of them was holding a placard saying: “Ohaneze Ndigbo na sopulu Mohammed“! And they are dressed in ibo attire, what other evidence do I need?
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, carries a placard saying "am a duck", it must be a duck.

Isn't it rather "VERY MISCHIEVOUS", you listen to the placards, rather more than three news sites posted by @asha80 clearly stating that the Ohaneze has distanced himself. WOW, well, like I told you, you're intelligent but don't make unintelligent remarks, it demeans your capability to reason.

Going by your reason, hypothetically speaking, if I were in same shoes, dressed in Yoruba clothing, and carried placards that said "Oba of Lagos endorses Terror", does that make it acceptable that I'm Igbo? Using the same vein, one can argue that since one has lived in a certain place, wear your clothes, eat your foods, drink your beverage, we automatically assume some sought of ownership as well... Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
asha 80: something does not seem right about the last pic undecided
we all know dt d igbo man neva gave a fucck abt allah n his prophet. Dt pic lyk d prophet n hz 72 virgins z a scam.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by manny4life(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Are you people not the majority in Kano anymore? Before elections Ohaneze Ndigbo claimed to constitute 40% voting population in Kano, a figure far greater than that of Hausa/Fulani put together going by how diverse Kano is, by calculations 3 million people living in Kano presently are Ibos which then translates to over a quarter of million ibo Muslims. Dude, You can't eat your cake and want it back.

Very soon na Mazi Alhaji Jude go be the emir of Kano. LWKMD.

See Obinna for front with him red cap shocked. I don laugh so tey I fit piss for my trouser. Who ever pulled this stunts must be a member of nairaland. I suspect Alj Harem.

So what they are majority? How does majority translate into someone changing their religion? If there are 3million Igbo living in Kano, how did you arrive in you one-eyed calculation that there are quarter million Igbo Muslims? Is there some kind of stats that you're using that we have no clue about? There's no cake to eat and have back here. If there are 3million Igbos in Kano, unless you can somehow rework your calculation to show how there are quarter a million in Muslims, take your calculation and thrash it man.

Millions of Nigerians migrate to the U.S., U.K, Europe, Africa and what have you, their religion nor ethnicity DOES NOT change, and even if it changes (with reasonable statistics), it's on a very minute scale.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by manny4life(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

The same leader that said igbo are 3 million in Kano? He is not credible.

Let me guess, you are, right? Remove the plug from your own eye, he doesn't have to be credible to you, in as long as the people whom he leads agree with him, that's all that matters.

YES, HE'S VERY MUCH CREDIBLE.. smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
One_Naira:

I don't understand rubbish. Speak English in the correct format; if you can't then don't kill the language. Nigeria created pidgin. If that is still too hard, well you got your Yoruba Yoruba language. Maybe one of those language might make your statement understandable and accurate. Who knows, one of the language might help you sound like someone educated enough to understand other cultures. English sure didn't help. You are a well known NL buffon and NL attention seeker from other men plus last time i spoke to you, it felt like i was talking to a wall so I'll make this easy for you, there is only one ohaneze for every community. If the leader came out, announced a statement and used his name to say it. Then nothing much left to analyze. Like i said, una are making awolowo proud. Clap clap. So beautiful. Free education in full display.

Lastly, you forgot to mention adekunle. Wtf happened? Abeg remember your contract.

If you dont understand then ask ppl who speak English to explain to you
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by samkoro: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
Brothers please read everything concerning the anti-christ as described by Jesus Christ and in revelation and your will notice it is talking about Islam precisely.

Bowing down to worship the beast and receiving a mark on the fore head.

Counterfeiting christ and Christianity. Via copying the bible

Forcing people to worship it ie via Jihad

Doubting the bodily ressurection of Christ

Claiming to be Peacefull.The beast was predicted to pretend peace

Do u know that Islams comming messiah is the Christian anti christ while Islam regards the messiah of the Christians as the 666 that will come. Mennn! U guys need to research this thoroughly
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dude, stop trying hard on the this glaring issue. A picture they said worth a thousand words. Manny4life sopulu Mohammed shocked grin.

The apex ibo body ohaneze ndigbo is not a singular body for us to conclude which one is foisting the red boko haram flag and chanting war songs looking for some innocent blood to spill.

on a more serious note, you internet loud mouthed e-warriors should accept the reality. Secondly, I personally know thousands of ibo Muslims and many are still converting for money and furtherance of business.

manny4life:

So what they are majority? How does majority translate into someone changing their religion? If there are 3million Igbo living in Kano, how did you arrive in you one-eyed calculation that there are quarter million Igbo Muslims? Is there some kind of stats that you're using that we have no clue about? There's no cake to eat and have back here. If there are 3million Igbos in Kano, unless you can somehow rework your calculation to show how there are quarter a million in Muslims, take your calculation and thrash it man.

Millions of Nigerians migrate to the U.S., U.K, Europe, Africa and what have you, their religion nor ethnicity DOES NOT change, and even if it changes (with reasonable statistics), it's on a very minute scale.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
dayokanu:

If you dont understand then ask ppl who speak English to explain to you

Anyone fluent in rubbish, translate this man's words. After doing so, write for him from henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
what are the real fear of Yorubas here?

is it the population of igbo muslims? they are about 0.0001% so wats d big deal on that.
is it igbo link with isreal? if igbos says they are isreal pls accept it. afterall oduduwa fall from heaven says by Yorubas,
is it that the igbos are christian nation like america? look even americas and isreal has muslims. so does that matter.
is it about protesting bcuz of money? during january protest southwest protesters of all people was paid for it.
what exactly is the problem of Yorubas here.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice: what are the real fear of Yorubas here?

is it the population of igbo muslims? they are about 0.0001% so d big deal on that.
is it igbo link with isreal? if igbos says they are isreal pls accept it. afterall oduduwa fall from heaven says by Yorubas,
is it that the igbos are christian nation like america? look even americas and isreal has muslims. so does that matter.
is it about protesting bcuz of money? during january protest southwest protesters of all people was paid for it.
what exactly is the problem of Yorubas here.

Help me ask them. Since I've been a member on NL, anytime there is a conflict b/w igbo and north, not once have i not seen them not turn it into about them. Yet they wonder why igbo has a stereotype about them always doing the work of the north.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by manny4life(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dude, stop trying hard on the this glaring issue. A picture they said worth a thousand words. Manny4life sopulu Mohammed shocked grin.

The apex ibo body ohaneze ndigbo is not a singular body for us to conclude which one is foisting the red boko haram flag and chanting war songs looking for some innocent blood to spill.

on a more serious note, you internet loud mouthed e-warriors should accept the reality. Secondly, I personally know thousands of ibo Muslims and many are still converting for money and furtherance of business.

LOL, I guess you could not have proven your fallen statistics... Abeg, move jor...

What Glaring issue? Yeah a picture says a thousand words is one thing, is the words that is represent is the real question.

Just hear yourself out at the bold, you sound obviously confused as what your trying to portray. Seriously? How many Apex bodies does Ohaneze ndigbo have if you call it "APEX"?

Oga, STOP THE ARGUMENT, it's NOT helping you.

What reality? That some group of hungry mallams wants to drag ndigbo into their mess?

Now you "personally" know thousands of Igbo Muslims, if there's anything I've learned from NL, you're indeed a GREAT LIAR. No one champions it better than you do....

People do weird things for money, that's their problems NOT mine. If you did it for furtherance of business or money, what makes you think they won't do the same if other Igbo people offered them same money. In that sense, if it's not for religious purpose but money and wealth, why will any sane person stoop that low?

It seems you're confused, so my advice is QUIT

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
a Fulani friend once said before me and other Yoruba friends and i quote
"its an insult to Islam for one to say that Yoruba's are Muslims"

to my greatest surprise these two yoruba friends of ours keep mute,
it is me that told the fulani man who is he to decide who is and who is not on religious issue.

pls igbos in the house the true reason Yoruba here ranting is to cover up the common blv that they are fake Muslims.
all over the world muslims rich and poor, educated and illiterates are protesting the anti Mohammed movie, some peaciful and some violence.
but only yoruba's can't like other muslim, so are they not fake? atleast to islamic blv.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
asha 80: something does not seem right about the last pic undecided

I dont get.. Are they Igbo ? Something is not right. They dressed like the Abriba ppl yet carry islamic banner! I doubt they are Igbo though. But Islam has a very aggressive way of brainwashing ppl. They better not bring that madness to the east.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Ufeolorun(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Every attempt at explaining away the last picture have fallen flat,let it slide!
it's just ordinary people expressing themselves.
Normally,there shouldn't be any need for all the tepid spinning but those who have been making illogical assertions are now being confronted with reality they failed/refused to embrace. cheesy

That's the face of the new coalition cheesy
One nijaria!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lemme act your IQ for a second and assume the boko haram guys masqueraded in ibo traditional attire. Now the question begging for answers here is, to what extent? similarly, you don't have a single clue of whats going on up north. If you have ever spent two nights in the north, you won't fail to quickly realised which ethnic group the average northerner despised and why. Ibo culture is the last thing the average northerner will want to have anything to do with. Go figure!

** Ji switches to his real IQ

All I see here is some egocentric internet empty chest beating loud mouthed cabals doing everything possible to put a spin on a picture that exposed their lies.

Secondly, what is it in the word apex that is amusing you? are you telling me that there isn't multiple factions at top level of that ibo group? Do you want me to show you where thesame group spoke differently on thesame issue?

Now, some BZM are declaring the biafran republic by 5th Nov, while the other one is dis-associating herself with the agenda. These are two ibo groups conflicting on a single issue, NO?

so, you are not more ibo than those guys chanting war songs and you are neither in any position of authority to decide who joins ohaneze and who's not or who is ibo and who's not!

All your spins won't change the fact that "ohaneze sopulu Mohammed". LWKMD.

manny4life:

LOL, I guess you could not have proven your fallen statistics... Abeg, move jor...

What Glaring issue? Yeah a picture says a thousand words is one thing, is the words that is represent is the real question.

Just hear yourself out at the bold, you sound obviously confused as what your trying to portray. Seriously? How many Apex bodies does Ohaneze ndigbo have if you call it "APEX"?

Oga, STOP THE ARGUMENT, it's NOT helping you.

What reality? That some group of hungry mallams wants to drag ndigbo into their mess?

Now you "personally" know thousands of Igbo Muslims, if there's anything I've learned from NL, you're indeed a GREAT LIAR. No one champions it better than you do....

People do weird things for money, that's their problems NOT mine. If you did it for furtherance of business or money, what makes you think they won't do the same if other Igbo people offered them same money. In that sense, if it's not for religious purpose but money and wealth, why will any sane person stoop that low?

It seems you're confused, so my advice is QUIT

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
I agree with you for once. The Yoruba Muslims are not consider to be proper Muslim by average northerner.

Now, lemme put your low IQ to test.

- Saudi Arabia is the source of Islam right? When last did you witnessed them protesting against some film made thousands of miles away?

- When last did you see people going on lustful killing or bombing innocent Christians in their place of worship in Saudi Arabia?

- When last did you see people burning down shops in Saudi like the northern blood sucking Muslims constantly does?

Going by the aforementioned, who among the Yorubas and northerners should be consider closest to Saudi Arabia the source of Islam in terms of practice ?

May be until the Yoruba Muslims blew off Mile 12 market or Ladipo and attack some ibo shops before you and your blood sucking Fulani friend regard them as proper Muslims. Pathetic blood thirsty goons !!

9ja voice: a Fulani friend once said before me and other Yoruba friends and i quote
"its an insult to Islam for one to say that Yoruba's are Muslims"

to my greatest surprise these two yoruba friends of ours keep mute,
it is me that told the fulani man who is he to decide who is and who is not on religious issue.

pls igbos in the house the true reason Yoruba here ranting is to cover up the common blv that they are fake Muslims.
all over the world muslims rich and poor, educated and illiterates are protesting the anti Mohammed movie, some peaciful and some violence.
but only yoruba's can't like other muslim, so are they not fake? atleast to islamic blv.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by lumeneng22: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Gnod a thing that we have some igbo muslim protesters among the mumu abokis, that is why it was peaceful. Burning american flag is meaningless them go sew another one na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze / FG Agrees To Slash Fuel Price By ₦5 / Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.