Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21160 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by manny4life(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Lemme act your IQ for a second and assume the boko haram guys masqueraded in ibo traditional attire. Now the question begging for answers here is, to what extent? similarly, you don't have a single clue of whats going on up north. If you have ever spent two nights in the north, you won't fail to quickly realised which ethnic group the average northerner despised and why. Ibo culture is the last thing the average northerner will want to have anything to do with. Go figure!

** Ji switches to his real IQ

All I see here is some egocentric internet empty chest beating loud mouthed cabals doing everything possible to put a spin on a picture that exposed their lies.

Secondly, what is it in the word apex that is amusing you? are you telling me that there isn't multiple factions at top level of that ibo group? Do you want me to show you where thesame group spoke differently on thesame issue?

Now, some BZM are declaring the biafran republic by 5th Nov, while the other one is dis-associating herself with the agenda. These are two ibo groups conflicting on a single issue, NO?

so, you are not more ibo than those guys chanting war songs and you are neither in any position of authority to decide who joins ohaneze and who's not or who is ibo and who's not!

All your spins won't change the fact that "ohaneze sopulu Mohammed". LWKMD.

After all the rantings STILL UNABLE TO SUPPLY HIS FAKE AS.S STATISTICS.

If I could put in common sense into you, then I will, but since I can't, hey if it rocks your boat, go ahead. If the pics makes you sleep well tonight, damn, you got my blessing. The last thing that should disturb me is some mallams posing as ndigbo... I really don't care what the pics says, it still will not change the status quo - these are not Igbo people and that's good enough for me as well as my fellow brothers. What you and your cohorts think, is your opinion(s).

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
by Ji_sun_pack: 10:10pm
I agree with you for once. The Yoruba Muslims are not consider to be proper Muslim by average northerner.
Now, lemme put your low IQ to test.
- Saudi Arabia is the source of Islam right? When last did you witnessed them protesting against some film made thousands of miles away?
- When last did you see people going on lustful killing or bombing innocent Christians in their place of worship in Saudi Arabia?
- When last did you see people burning down shops in Saudi like the northern blood sucking Muslims constantly does?

Going by the aforementioned, who among the Yorubas and northerners should be consider closest to Saudi Arabia the source of Islam in terms of practice ?
May be until the Yoruba Muslims blew off Mile 12 market or Ladipo and attack some ibo shops before you and your blood sucking Fulani friend regard them as proper Muslims. Pathetic blood thirsty goons !!

pls your answer is very simple:
1) Mohammed the prophet(piss be upon him) prophesied and say "that there will be no war on Medina and mecca"
so they are guarding on any form of protest it might lead to something else.
2) They are yet under monarchism so the government do not want to give chances else people will also demand to have a democratic regime.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
pls my friend don't ever in your widest dream equate saudi with yoruba Islamism because saudis are core muslims and are ready to do as other Muslims only facts and more enumerated above is stopping them.

you can't see a Saudi family with such mixture of Islam,christian and pagan as against Yoruba.
lets face the truth once, we have three bigger tribes in nigeria and three region blv it or not: read to see their religion

-East majorly igbo = Christians
-west majorly Yoruba = pagan
-north majorly hausa = islam
no matter how you try to disprove these facts you will end up accepting it.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice: a Fulani friend once said before me and other Yoruba friends and i quote
"its an insult to Islam for one to say that Yoruba's are Muslims"

to my greatest surprise these two yoruba friends of ours keep mute,
it is me that told the fulani man who is he to decide who is and who is not on religious issue.

pls igbos in the house the true reason Yoruba here ranting is to cover up the common blv that they are fake Muslims.
all over the world muslims rich and poor, educated and illiterates are protesting the anti Mohammed movie, some peaciful and some violence.
but only yoruba's can't like other muslim, so are they not fake? atleast to islamic blv.

Who decides who is the true Muslim or not, your Fulani friend or Allah? Muslims extremists are known to kill other Muslims everyday by characterizing their victims as non true believers. If there are true Muslims on this planet, just on the basis of calling their religion a religion of peace, they will be Yorubas.

It appears though, that in your warped mind, only a violent and murderous fanatic can be a true Muslim.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
manny4life:

If I could put in common sense into you, then I will, but since I can't, hey if it rocks your boat, go ahead. If the pics makes you sleep well tonight, damn, you got my blessing. The last thing that should disturb me is some mallams posing as ndigbo... I really don't care what the pics says, it still will not change the status quo - these are not Igbo people and that's good enough for me as well as my fellow brothers. What you and your cohorts think, is your opinion(s).

Those were not malams posing as ibos. It defies logic, it doesn't benefit them in any way to do so.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lemme attempt yours since you can't answer mine only to came back with more rubbish .

1- When has riots equates to war ? Who is going to stop the US and NATO should they decided to attack Saudi Arabia? certainly, not some prophesy made around seventh century B.C. Just one F-22 raptor is capable of reducing that house they circulate on yearly basis to dust and nothing anyone can do about it.

2 - What has this rubbish got to do with what I ask?

overall, your IQ is too low to be reason along with. Now go meet up with your Fulani blood sucking friend.

O

9ja voice:

pls your answer is very simple:
1) Mohammed the prophet(piss be upon him) prophesied and say "that there will be no war on Medina and mecca"
so they are guarding on any form of protest it might lead to something else.
2) They are yet under monarchism so the government do not want to give chances else people will also demand to have a democratic regime.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
The guy's IQ is embarrassingly very low. He side stepped my questions only to come back with more retarrded logic. am done with him.

Aigbofa:

Who decides who is the true Muslim or not, your Fulani friend or Allah? Muslims extremists are known to kill other Muslims everyday by characterizing their victims as non true believers. If there are true Muslims on this planet, just on the basis of calling their religion a religion of peace, they will be Yorubas.

It appears though, that in your warped mind, only a violent and murderous fanatic can be a true Muslim.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aigbofa: Quote Post

of-course i choose Yoruba Muslims any-day against hausa/fulani murderers.
the point is what on earth is your brothers making noise about,
even if those guys are igbos, are you telling me Yoruba Muslims cannot be found in the midst of those guys in the protest?

tell me why 9 people are giving Yorubas concern more than thousands of people from the north,
or maybe one igbo is equivalent to one million of core-north.

those guys placard simply write " OHANEZE NDIGBO RESPECTS MUHAMMED", is anytin bad to that?
they don't even say they adore,accept nor approve, just respect which they also give to Soyinka,ibb,obj and idiagbon, so waz big deal.
if those guys are really igbos and are Muslims, those write-ups proves that igbos has no real Muslim is just make up,connection and business.
All glory and thanks to God for that,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
- - verdicts- -

Ohaneze sopulu Mohammed -epic quote !

manny4life:

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice:

of-course i choose Yoruba Muslims any-day against hausa/fulani murderers.
the point is what on earth is your brothers making noise about,
even if those guys are igbos, are you telling me Yoruba Muslims cannot be found in the midst of those guys in the protest?

tell me why 9 people are giving Yorubas concern more than thousands of people from the north,
or maybe one igbo is equivalent to one million of core-north.

those guys placard simply write " OHANEZE NDIGBO RESPECTS MUHAMMED", is anytin bad to that?
they don't even say they adore,accept nor approve, just respect which they also give to Soyinka,ibb,obj and idiagbon, so waz big deal.
if those guys are really igbos and are Muslims, those write-ups proves that igbos has no real Muslim is just make up,connection and business.
All glory and thanks to God for that,Amen.

For me personally, I can't understand why an Ibo (a self confessed Nigerian Jew) will join and demonstrate with a group who regularly chant "death to America" and "death to Israel" even for an offense committed by an Egyptian!

Why, why, why? Why does Ohaneze Ndigbo sopulu Mohammed? Why? They are not even Muslims, or are they? Secretly?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
when a woman is defeated she will result in curses and insults.
i can understand very well the gender you guys lives with.

when we say you are cowards, we also mean you guys are weaker than women pls stop talking when men are talking.

good night my friend and may God of Jacob bless you.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by wazobia55: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
I think we Igbos should sue dis niggaz for impasonating our dress code unlawfully ;D28D18270
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice: a Fulani friend once said before me and other Yoruba friends and i quote
"its an insult to Islam for one to say that Yoruba's are Muslims"

to my greatest surprise these two yoruba friends of ours keep mute,

That shows the Yorubas are much more civilised than you and your Malo friends. thats why Yorubas would always be on top in terms of Tolerance.

If someone insults Jesus, Would you respond?

Ppl have always said Igbos and hausas are the most intolerant Nigerians
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by LagosShia: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
For the doubting thomases of nairaland,here is a thread from last year showing Igbo muslims in a religious procession:

Shia Muslims From The Igbo Race Mourn For Imam Hussain (as) On Ashura Day

https://www.nairaland.com/819603/shia-muslims-igbo-race-mourn

[img]http://www.abna.ir/a/uploads//162%5C8%5C162815.jpg[/img]
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
ok let me say this before i go to bed, i didn't wana say it before but let me.

the true reason why Yoruba muslims are not radicals and extremists as other muslims in the world:

1) yoruba's geneticaly are very weak people and cowards.
2) Yoruba's are pagans first before they are anything else, therefore it's very hard for a Yoruba person to repent completely.
3) Yoruba's are naturally hypothetical, hardly stand on a point instead they neither here nor there.

the fake reason Yoruba's give on why they are not extremist is
"we have mixture of many religion in our families so how do i kill my brother etc"

note this excuse holds no water since muslims in saudi,iran,pakistan,uk,usa,nothern nigeria,indonesia,dubai and france even kill their immidiate family members that defect from islam after they might have tried making him have a rethink.

that is the stand of Quran and the faith of Muslims so tell me why every other Muslims WORLD WIDE abides by it only Yoruba refrained.
the points i put up there are the major reason why Yoruba are not extremist.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
by LagosShia: 11:30pm
For the doubting thomases of nairaland,here is a thread from last year showing Igbo muslims in a religious procession:
Shia Muslims From The Igbo Race Mourn For Imam Hussain (as) On Ashura Day

your post are most brainless one.
are we now saying there are no igbo muslims, ofcourse there are, pls the post is not about
igbo muslims or not.
get your medicine
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by peckhamboi: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice:
"we have mixture of many religion in our families so how do i kill my brother etc"

note this excuse holds no water since muslims in saudi,iran,pakistan,uk,usa,nothern nigeria,indonesia,dubai and france even kill their immidiate family members that defect from islam after they might have tried making him have a rethink.

that is the stand of Quran and the faith of Muslims so tell me why every other Muslims WORLD WIDE abides by it only Yoruba refrained.

Nna na wa for you oh, So you want Yorubas to be killing each other before they prove they are muslims?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
Chai! Chi ewelu efifie jie n'igwe!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by LagosShia: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice:

your post are most brainless one.
are we now saying there are no igbo muslims, ofcourse there are, pls the post is not about
igbo muslims or not.
get your medicine

An humble advice:

Change your username from "9ja voice" to MUMU VOICE.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
A Lebanese man who has been in Nigeria for 30years ones said and i quote:

"The core-north even in their illiteracy, backwardness, timidity, uncivilized and extremism are better Muslims than Yorubas"
they more reliable in the place of works though unintelligent, unlike the yorubas who cannot be trusted. this man is a foreigner.

one may wonder why is everybody talking about Yoruba's not been good muslim or good anything,
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dam007(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
tpia@:
who are the people in red caps ?
bricklayers!! Ode! D; d;
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
9ja voice: ok let me say this before i go to bed, i didn't wana say it before but let me.

the true reason why Yoruba muslims are not radicals and extremists as other muslims in the world:

1) yoruba's geneticaly are very weak people and cowards.
2) Yoruba's are pagans first before they are anything else, therefore it's very hard for a Yoruba person to repent completely.
3) Yoruba's are naturally hypothetical, hardly stand on a point instead they neither here nor there.

Everyone here knows you are brainless just like your Igbo ancestors.

So its until people kill for their religion?

Anyone in your books who doesnt kill for religion is a coward

No wonder you are Igbo I am sure you believe someone who fled to Abidjan in a war is a hero
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2012
Lastly pls can some one be merciful enough and tell those hausa/fulani murderes to protest aganist boko haram and slavery by their elites,

let them allow arabs to protest against USA, that movie has nothing to disturb us in naija,
boko boys are destroying our chances to sell more goods in the north,
anyway because of boko boys too there's inflation in the north so we sell little and make more profits.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by LagosShia: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice: A Lebanese man who has been in Nigeria for 30years ones said and i quote:

"The core-north even in their illiteracy, backwardness, timidity, uncivilized and extremism are better Muslims than Yorubas"
they more reliable in the place of works though unintelligent, unlike the yorubas who cannot be trusted. this man is a foreigner.

one may wonder why is everybody talking about Yoruba's not been good muslim or good anything,

Leave yorubas alone.the person you're quoting is he not a human being? Who are you to judge others in a prejudice and collective manner? The Quran makes it clear every soul is responsible for itself and will carry its own burden.there are good and bad believers everywhere,and in every religious and ethnic group.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice: Lastly pls can some one be merciful enough and tell those hausa/fulani murderes to protest aganist boko haram and slavery by their elites,

let them allow arabs to protest against USA, that movie has nothing to disturb us in naija,
boko boys are destroying our chances to sell more goods in the north,
anyway because of boko boys too there's inflation in the north so we sell little and make more profits.

Send your message to your Ohanze elders abi no be dem dey sopulu Bokoharam?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice: A Lebanese man who has been in Nigeria for 30years ones said and i quote:

I guess to you, the words of a Lebanese is the word of God. Does the Yoruba seem fazed by what some misguided fanatics think about them?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2012
@ dayokanu
Everyone here knows you are brainless just like your Igbo ancestors.
So its until people kill for their religion?
Anyone in your books who doesnt kill for religion is a coward
No wonder you are Igbo I am sure you believe someone who fled to Abidjan in a war is a hero

i for no time advocate for killing of anybody no matter who, read my post again.
but am debunking the idea that Yoruba Muslims are good Muslims and Yoruba's are accommodating.

my friend there are those who are evil but has no gut(coward),
there are also those who has gut with lesser evil mind than the first?

when you see both of them, you may think the first man is a better person,
only for you to fall into his trap of wickedness.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by 9javoice1(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2012
YORUBA'S and Fulani's/Hausa's are the reason why Nigeria are in a mess today.

these 3 tribes are the problem of Nigeria, Revive Nigeria they refuse, Divide Nigeria they also refuse.
the core-north can stand in their shyyts without denying it.
but yoruba's will shyyt and cover it with paper and point to another person as the perpetrator.
core-north accepts that they rule nigeria for 38-40 donkey years without anything to show for.
but Yoruba's don't even accept that obj 9yrs is a Yoruba tenure. you see wat am saying about this people.

pls when they are ready to protest against boko haram wake me up, am waiting.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice:

i for no time advocate for killing of anybody no matter who, read my post again.
but am debunking the idea that Yoruba Muslims are good Muslims and Yoruba's are accommodating.

What a tortured soul. People who are evil but has no gut! How about people who are ibo today, Igbo tomorrow, eebo the next day. Then they are also Jews and then protest in "sopulu" prophet Mohammed! SMH
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice:

The whole country know that Igbos are cowards.
Who would want to take advantage of weaker people
but when its time to pick someone their size they flee.

If its fighting Ijaws , Ikwerres you would see them beating their chest
but when Yorubas or Hausas take war to them they flee to Abidjan and scream Genocide just like biatches
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice: YORUBA'S and Fulani's/Hausa's are the reason why Nigeria are in a mess today.

these 3 tribes are the problem of Nigeria, Revive Nigeria they refuse, Divide Nigeria they also refuse.
the core-north can stand in their shyyts without denying it.
but yoruba's will shyyt and cover it with paper and point to another person as the perpetrator.
core-north accepts that they rule nigeria for 38-40 donkey years without anything to show for.
but Yoruba's don't even accept that obj 9yrs is a Yoruba tenure. you see wat am saying about this people.

pls when they are ready to protest against boko haram wake me up, am waiting.

Igbos are the problem with this country.
They were the ones who truncated our first republic and killed other regional leaders and spared theirs.

What act of treachery can be worse than that?

Igbo are the ones who brought Military into government and abolished our regional rule putting in place a Unitary system.

The problem with Nigeria starts and end with Igbos. Crimes in this country are run by Igbos

The biggest Robber is Derico, Cannibal is Clifford Orji, Worst 419 is Nwude and Anajemba, Worst fraudster is Tobechukwu Uba, Worst ritualist is Otokoto
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 3:51am On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

The whole country know that Igbos are cowards.
Who would want to take advantage of weaker people
but when its time to pick someone their size they flee.

If its fighting Ijaws , Ikwerres you would see them beating their chest
but when [b]Yorubas[/b]or Hausas take war to them they flee to Abidjan and scream Genocide just like biatches

shocked shocked shocked is this nigg@ serious? shocked shocked shocked

Don't kill us with laughter today bikonu.

Yoruba gini?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north / Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State / Police Seals Venue Of PDP Governorship Primary In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.