Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi (31746 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by redcliff: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2012
Omo, this muslims are wicked people. I hate them..

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Super1759: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2012
jude33084:

Bauchi indigins are converting Ť☺ christian daily hence τhe increase in churches there so don't blame them for wanting Ť☺ serve God sad
nooooooo.am not against them going to church. But with the menace in that state. They can convert and leave that state. Wisdom is proftable to direct
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by pendusky(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Totz BH has surrender..
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by searay(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2012
So they(BH) have started again!? Bauchi should borrow a leaf from the people of Kaduna.
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2012
ALLAHU AKBAR!! Am still looking for the head of the anti-islam film producer! "Cleaning my AK47"
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2012
Super1759: nooooooo.am not against them going to church. But with the menace in that state. They can convert and leave that state. Wisdom is proftable to direct

Should they stay or not? Stay, and be killed. Don't Stay, and the terrorists would have won. Tough call.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Psylas(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2012
MUSLAIMS & TERRORISM
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by ebamma(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2012
Our Boko who art in Haram,terror be thy name,thy virgins come,Let thy bombs be thrown at Mosques,as it is in Churches,Give us this Virgins our daily Bread,and forgive us who are Christians as we forgive our muslim brothers,And lead us not into terror but deliver us from your bombs, for thine is arabia. Mecca and 77 virgins forever and ever

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by BENZINA(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2012
redcliff: Omo, this muslims are wicked people. I hate them..
Neither me, i mean the "THE HAUSAS ZOMBIES".
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2012
Now dis what am talking about...dis are d kinda topics dat shld always hit d front page & not some crap. Anyway,I believe we are in God's hands...And 4 those of u saying pple should leave d northern parts of d country,but at d same time,mehn!we are talking about life & death here,I wouldn't even think twice b4 leaving d area,atleast until d whole saga dies down.,'cos I believe when there's life,there's hope. What every individual need nw is prayer[b][/b]Prayer changes bad things to good ones
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by mannyU: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2012
Tot dis guys took a̶̲̥̅̊ break 4rm church Bombing already or is dis in protest of d Video

We do nid Help in dis country!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Beync(f): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2012
WHERE ARE THOSE FOOLISH PROTESTERS?
COME OUT AND PROTEST THIS ONE
BEFORE THUNDER WILL BLAST ALL OF YOU IDI.OTS

BRAINWASHED GOATS

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by stanlolo85: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Super1759: Its no more a breaking news or a hot news for us.
Besides, so people are still in bauchi,attending church.people are really deaf,am tired of crying for anybody
if any of them come to you for accomadation where ever you are stayin can you accomodate the person
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by passionate88: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2012
rafhell: hope muslims will come out to protest the insane and barbaric killing of innocent and defenseless people just like they came out to protest a YouTube video.

religion of piss and tolerance indeed.

ffuck you all and ur demonic prophet. you will all die one day and go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said it b4 nd I'll keep saying it, islam is like a cult that has division of labour, the financiers, the bankers, d imams that brain wash them, those that prepare d bombs nd procure d arms, those that issue the threats, those that carry it (threats) and the 40 laptops that hell rufai told us abt.. (the dept that deceives us with the notion that islam is "piss"... They are even here on nairaland.. Thank God jtf seized 13 of d laptops

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by a1solution: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2012
Its because GEJ travelved out of the country dat is why they were able to strike if not dem for see hell
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Ewabeads(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2012
sadAnother bomb blast,may God help us in the country...So sad right now
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Obinoscopy(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2012
sledge001: Was at scene myself. unable to take pictures cos of security personnels. A car ran towards the church gate after service and was shatered injuring lots of people.

So you're saying is a suicide bomb explosion?
Na wa o! Na dis suicide bomber own dey fear me pass. Wahala dey o
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by mannyU: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2012
berem: ALLAHU AKBAR!! Am still looking for the head of the anti-islam film producer! "Cleaning my AK47"

U sure u kk gal
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Joshcoli(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2012
berem: ALLAHU AKBAR!! Am still looking for the head of the anti-islam film producer! "Cleaning my AK47"

What a waste of space, your mamam should have droped you in a toilet hole

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by jude33084(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2012
ebamma: Our Boko who art in Haram,terror be thy name,thy virgins come,Let thy bombs be thrown at Mosques,as it is in Churches,Give us this Virgins our daily Bread,and forgive us who are Christians as we forgive our muslim brothers,And lead us not into terror but deliver us from your bombs, for thine is arabia. Mecca and 77 virgins forever and ever

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Umamman1(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2012
Area_boy: Just as they arrested "Abu Kudi", his cohorts strike again angry
didn't u hear dat he ws nt d one arested. Hmm Only God knws wat is next
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by BENZINA(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2012
AM SO SURE THEY SHALL SOON RUN-OUT OF BOMB MATERIALS,NOW THAT THEIR "ACCOUNTANT" HAS BEEN ARRESTED.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by jude33084(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2012
Joshcoli:

What a waste of space, your mamam should have droped you in a toilet hole

Hey show her some respect angry

...That's if there's any from her undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by ochukoccna: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2012
RIP to the departed cry cry
Islam is a religion of peace
We only have too many shocked shocked terrorist organizations soiling our peaceful undecided undecided message lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by ddjomotayo: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2012
BH don strike....der ACA Accountant
Jus pray der isn't any causality
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2012
omicron: So sad. BH strikes when they want. So sad its the innocent people that will pay for the Government's inconpetence with their lives. JTF will be busy shooting DEAD anybody they can sight, as if killing suspects will end it, instead of gathering enough intelligence to prevent further attacks. And someone will pop up now to tell us to they are on top of the situation. Life really does not mean anything in Nigeria. Very sad.

you dont blame the government alone. the blame goes to those evil muslims who are hell-bent to kill, murder and terrorize innocent people just because their dead prophet commanded them to.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Aphrygian(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Allah at work again.muslims i fear una o.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Umamman1(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2012
We ll surely see their end
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by charles009(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Take away the messenger, you cannever take away the message!
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by morgist(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Am in Bauchi and i just confirmed the causalities, 5 confirmed dead and scores injured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Independent Marketers Begins Selling Of Petrol At ₦‎172 Per Litre / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.