Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi (31740 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Jettage: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
page9: @jettage

You are obviously "an expert in Islamic knowledge".

There is no way we can have a united Nigeria if we all go about copying and pasting lies about each other's religion. The issue of boko Haram deserves the attention of all well-meaning Nigerians regardless of which faith you practise. But when people leave the substance and go after the shadow, then it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

All your quotations are blatant lies and I challenge you to a face to face debate on this. Lifting a verse out of contents or distorting the truth is a trademark of some Christians using the internet to mislead the people. There are many of such sites that we know. Using the excuse of boko haram to discredit other's faith is not the ideal way to go about it.

As Muslims, we pray to see the end of evil organizations such as Boko haram very soon and all those behind them shall be put to shame. We also pray that may those souls (Muslims or Christians ) that have departed as a result of the evil acts of Boko Haram rest in peace.

When I read your remarks, I just laughed, I laughed at massive ignorance in Islam. I am sure you do not know that i have to read the Quran to find out about the Motivations of Islam and Murders, Muslims do not study, The western education has helped expose the ignorance of Islam and moslems, Thank God for the Internet, More and more people would not have known that Mohammad was a servant of SATAN. You know how you kept the Quaran away from the People because you Muslim do not want to bring the Qua ran to a Critical view. More and more people are discovering the Truth about Jesus the Savior who is not a Pedophile or a Murderer. Let me give YOU an assignment. Find out the meaning of "NAPSI NAPSI" an Arabic statement credited to Mohammad when his daughter confronted him on what her reward would be. I do not want to get into any exchange with You, because i know that Violent without reasoning is innate in most Moslems Please find how to get the Testimony of Converted core Hausa MOSLEMS, (i KNOW YOU KILL THEM) Because you Hate the Truth. Truth does not hide, Truth does not force itself on People Jesus is Truth. only error force and compel people Salt do not need advertisement, It seasons, Light does not Shout, Light shines, Jesus is light and Please dont wait until it is too late to accept Him. Read the Bible to find out a superior Truth, GET the book WHO IS THIS ALLAH by GJO moshay and know how Jesus is saving core Muslims despite their pathological ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by rawtruth(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
page9: I have read through all the posts so far on this thread and I can't make any sense of any. What I see largely is a
set of uninformed Nigerians.

I do not in anyway think Book Haram as an organization represent Islam or Muslim in anyway. I am a Yoruba man and a Muslim. My immediate elder sister is a Christian and her children stays with me and still go to church and practise whatever suits them. 100% of my employees are Christians except my driver. A good number of them are from south-east and south-south. I bet you all have interacted with good Muslims either as a neighbour, colleagues, business partners etc . There are bad Christians too and a sweeping generalisation of every Muslim, passing derogatory comments about Allah and Prophet Mohammad is not expected of anyone who has objective assessment of the true situation of things

As for the Arab world, the information out now shows that some of the Ghadafi loyalists carried out the attack against US consular leading to the death of the U.S ambassador Bengazi. For those of who care to observe, Muslims differs according to location. While Islam is a universal religion and is the same all over the world, Culture and environment and possibly education affects to a large extent the personality of Muslims. in different regions (same for Christians or other adherents of different faiths too). I can speak better for my area (South-west).

Now, back to boko haram, more Muslims have died than Christians since the advent of boko haram. I visit the north often and I know that. The same boko Haram sent a suicide bomber to attacked shehu of Borno some weeks back during a Friday Prayer and the shehu narrowly escape death leaving some worshippers and the young suicide bomber dead. Boko Haram as it is today is a political organisation out to discredit the Jonathan govt. Anyone who does not support them is an enemy whether you are a christian, muslim or atheist, it doesn't matter.The people behind them are well known to the powers that be and those few well connected and well informed Nigerians.

President of CAN went to U.S.A to convince U.S govt to enlist Boko Haram as one of the terrorists organizations but the U.S govt refuse and actually announced last week that with the information and reliable intelligence gathered so far on Boko Haram, the make up of the group, their agenda and goals is at variance with that of Islam. The press is responsible for the statement that their goal is to Islamist Nigeria and convert Jonathan to a Muslim (a laughable goal at that!). The people behind them are well-known? politicians and powerful Nigerian across the regions. Q.E. D. Their case is of " the more you look, the less you see"

I therefore urge the forum members to be objective in their comments and practise self-restrain. No religion or creed has a monopoly of good or bad people, it all depends on how you see issues.

Well spoken. However, those with your kind of understanding and disposition are apparently few within the Islamic fold; thus creating a big puzzle as to why the religion remains dominated by violence-inclined minds. One is compelled to conclude then that those of you who don't follow the path of violence are "deviants" among Islamic real faithfuls. This view is informed by the "war verses" in the quran, coupled with the refusal by Muslims to weigh any statements in the Quran in the light of their historical relevance which, were bound to change with changing realities in human affairs.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by odehaj: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Jettage:

When I read your remarks, I just laughed, I laughed at massive ignorance in Islam. I am sure you do not know that i have to read the Quran to find out about the Motivations of Islam and Murders, Muslims do not study, The western education has helped expose the ignorance of Islam and moslems, Thank God for the Internet, More and more people would not have known that Mohammad was a servant of SATAN. You know how you kept the Quaran away from the People because you Muslim do not want to bring the Qua ran to a Critical view. More and more people are discovering the Truth about Jesus the Savior who is not a Pedophile or a Murderer. Let me give YOU an assignment. Find out the meaning of "NAPSI NAPSI" an Arabic statement credited to Mohammad when his daughter confronted him on what her reward would be. I do not want to get into any exchange with You, because i know that Violent without reasoning is innate in most Moslems Please find how to get the Testimony of Converted core Hausa MOSLEMS, (i KNOW YOU KILL THEM) Because you Hate the Truth. Truth does not hide, Truth does not force itself on People Jesus is Truth. only error force and compel people Salt do not need advertisement, It seasons, Light does not Shout, Light shines, Jesus is light and Please dont wait until it is too late to accept Him. Read the Bible to find out a superior Truth, GET the book WHO IS THIS ALLAH by GJO moshay and know how Jesus is saving core Muslims despite their pathological ignorance
You Have hit the nail at the head.He that have ears let him hear. Christians attend service with a copy of the Bible each for the sake of knowledge,Muslims donot do so,they go to mosques empty handed and are misled.Thank you for that wonderful insight.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
@jettage if really jesus is omnipotent why is he letting the devil (satan) bombing his church.or does jesus enjoy seeing his followers bomb.just asking.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by 2bey(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
obicentlis:
There are minority Native Christians who are originally are from Bauchi, the can't run from their fatherland. They need our prayers.
You are wise and discerning.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Heymus(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
Adamsdelrio: Are these people never tired of seeing blood? 'kill and destroy' is all they ever think about in their miserable lifes. For us xtains, persecution is nothing new and it can't stop us from serving our God. I'll advise d brains behide this crime to stop wasting their energy, time and money on trying to destroy xtains, cos their forefathers tried too but didn't succeed.
God bless u for this.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
"And out of his mouth goes a sharp sword.that wit it he shall smite does that don't believe in him n he shall rule wit rod of iron wit wrath"REV 19 V 15.so from revelation even the lamb will terrorize non christians.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
@jettage did u read the book of revelation on how jesus is going to kill maim n cast non christian in hell fire?did u read the old testament on how the israili's are commanded to kill loot d gentiles?
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Jettage: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
patanjaly: @jettage if really jesus is omnipotent why is he letting the devil (satan) bombing his church.or does jesus enjoy seeing his followers bomb.just asking.

Jesus did not promise the Christian a smooth ride into eternal Life, Please forget all these Modern day Preachers who made a wrong representation of Jesus. Jesus promised us his followers that in this world we shall have Tribulation. The Battle is more spiritual because the sword is drawn against Our Lord Jesus By the god of this world THE DEVIL

2Co_4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Notice the GOD OF THIS WORLD

John 16 ;2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service

The hatred is against Jesus and his own. However Jesus is the eventual Judge of the whole earth EVEN MOHARMAD Will be judged by HIM

Act_17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Please Notice the whole world. So if any man Repents he is running to the Judge for mercy before the Judgement Day. I cannot understand why Moslem will claim to believe the Bible and still refuse to accept the Lordship of their Judge

God is not weak. He gives his creature the opportunity and time to repent

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
Or have u forgetting what happen during the inquisition when the pope ordered the killing n burning of non christians on stake?have u ever heard of the knight templers the attrocities they commited?
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Jpsympathy: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
Oh! God, pls help ur children who was in bauchi suffering nd punish those bad people.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
Have u forgetting d scientist bruno who was killed by the roman catholic pope because they said he has blaspheme against the bible? What about keepler.so pls dont come here n tells us that bible never preaches violence.its as guilty as the Qur'an when it comes to that.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Jettage: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
patanjaly: @jettage did u read the book of revelation on how jesus is going to kill maim n cast non christian in hell fire?did u read the old testament on how the israili's are commanded to kill loot d gentiles?

You cannot understand The Book of Revelation until you understand how the book is divided, The Book of Revelation is divided into Three We are still at the Church Period where you find Jesus addressing the Church from Chap 1-3
From Chapter 4 "After these things" It opened another Phase after the Rapture of the Church. all of those Judgment are meant for the People who made light the period of Grace. The Antichrist will deal with the inhabitant of the earth after Revelation Chapter 4, at that time the Saint (TRUE SAINTS) Have been caught up. The only thing preventing the Physical appearance of the Antichrist is the CHURCH of Jesus Christ The Truly Born Again Please Look at David Guzik's explanation on eschatology
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
Horus: Accepting an imported Alien Religion has killed our peoples minds!. The Black/African does not know the consequences of accepting AN ALIEN RELIGION. If a Black/African accepts Judaism and Christianity as his religion, he has accepted the Caucasian as his visible God. The same with Islam, if a Black/African person accepts Al Islam and its many branches as there religion, then it accepts the Desert Arab as his God. That person cannot have power over, or be equal to the Caucasian, or Arab because here, the Caucasian and the Arab has been accepted as the superior power, and this is why trying to obtain liberty and equality in Caucasian or Arab religion or any alien religion is a CRUEL HOAX! If you look at all of the so called Holy Books that our people are into, they all portray the image of someone other than self. There is not a face of Black/African people of any of these imported religions.

This is the most significant post on this thread. Unfortunately it will get lost in a shouting match among slaves to the Arab/European versions of our own ancient Egyptian fertility religion. If these people knew what your name signifies, they would be able to see the big picture and understand who is manipulating this chess board and for what reason.
Instead the Black man will rather take his history and theology lessons from the Arab/European man.

SOMEDAY MY PEOPLE WILL FREE THEMSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by odehaj: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
patanjaly: Or have u forgetting what happen during the inquisition when the pope ordered the killing n burning of non christians on stake?have u ever heard of the knight templers the attrocities they commited?
What is all these misleading things are you saying?"have you forgotten" is it Bible you are quoting or are you an anti-Christ?If you are a Christian pls read the Bible with understanding asking d Holy Spirit to help u.Jettage is trying to put you through with sound doctrines and you want to confuse yourself with "pope said".

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by emron1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
never believed in the c.i.a. Predictions on nigeria disintegration than now our security forces have been rendered helpless the government seemingly admiting its incompetence the next options will most likely be external help which will lead to an occupation
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by odehaj: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
patanjaly: Have u forgetting d scientist bruno who was killed by the roman catholic pope because they said he has blaspheme against the bible? What about keepler.so pls dont come here n tells us that bible never preaches violence.its as guilty as the Qur'an when it comes to that.
"Nothing in the world can change truth,all we can do and should do is seek it and serve it when it is found"-Maximillian Kolbe. Jesus is truth. Mohammed,sent by satan to trouble the world has but a short time.Repent because you appeared derailed as well.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
@odehajj,jettage then this also applies to the Holy Qur'an without the holy spirit in you u can't understand what it saying. So just like we cant take the word of the pope to rep christianity like wise don't take d word of misguided sheik to rep islam. Shikenan.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by israelbenzion: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
Gaiden k: To LIVE is CHRIST,to DIE is gain,may the souls of the FAITHFUL departed rest in The bossom of the LORD

Many Christians don't see it that way. The only reason I fear death is because I feel I hv not made my way straight wit God. Once I do, why wud I fear death wen it wil even be a shortcut to glory? Do u knw what honour I will hv in heaven for dying as a martyr?
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
@jettage "His eyes were as a flame of fire his voice as the sound of many waters out of his mouth went a sharp two edge sword to smite nation"REV 1 V 16 I Don't think non christian will found it easy when he comes.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Chongaiman: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
israel ben-zion
Many Christians don't see it that way. The only reason I fear death is because I feel I hv not made my way straight wit God. Once I do, why wud I fear death wen it wil even be a shortcut to glory? Do u knw what honour I will hv in heaven for dying as a martyr?

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"
Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Revelation 6:9 - 11 (NIV)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by gidjah(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Terrible sects practising terrible religion n belief propagated by terrible ldrs wt devilish ideologies blinded by evil longings all ova d world.jst lik one lander wrote, wish d Ummas wil protest n speak against ds evil practices by their fellow compatriotsn condeming such n advocating for peace world wide instead of jealously burning nations flag out of evil desire n illiteracy of d mind.Let Us Wwise UP.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by odehaj: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
patanjaly: @odehajj,jettage then this also applies to the Holy Qur'an without the holy spirit in you u can't understand what it saying. So just like we cant take the word of the pope to rep christianity like wise don't take d word of misguided sheik to rep islam. Shikenan.
How many of you(Muslims)read or go to mosque with the qu'ran?You hate knowledge&truth.I read the Bible myself, its open to everyone to SEE.I'm sure you too have more than 1 copy.Just like Jesus said those that do evil loves darkness,your qu'ran is hidden from &read only by your mallams that's why all of you are confused.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by dabossman(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
patanjaly: Or have u forgetting what happen during the inquisition when the pope ordered the killing n burning of non christians on stake?have u ever heard of the knight templers the attrocities they commited?

With all due respect to every well-meaning Muslim, and I know many, you are talking about a period in history called the Dark Ages. The world has evolved beyond that. Boko Haram says Western educations is bad, yet they use sophisticated weapons. They are given Islam a bad name and you are here justifying their evil actions.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by passionate88: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
page9: @passionate88

I didn't' post for you to enjoy.

The truth of the matter is that whether Muslims or Christians, those deaths were needless. Human lives should be sacred and preserved. I expected reactions to my posts because the truth is bitter. But, I'd like to ask you where you''re based and if you''ve travelled to the north lately? If you get 100% of you information through the media, then i will not blame you. But those who reside in bauch, borno, gombe etc which i have visit regularly will tell you that these bastards care less about your faith when they carry out their attacks.

Let us unite(Muslims and Christians) against the EVIL BOKO HARAM! Let us stop attacking each h other's religion lest we play into their hands and help them fulfill their objective. We shall not allow them to break the country because we have no where to go to if they succeed (God forbid).

Indeed, it is true that they tend to target the church more but that is with the aim of turning muslims against christians and make the country ''un-governable". The truth is bitter but for those who can see beyond their nose, The Boko Haram was never part of Nigeria until Jonathan came to power. Believe it or not, the leadership's ship of this organisation believe that turning Muslims against the Christians is the easiest way to break Nigeria.
I stayed at kakuri, kaduna.. I'm nt like u that travelled to d north, I'm based there.. U said they attack Churches and Christians to incite the muslims against the Christians?... U lied again, why don't they attack the mosques and muslims and broadcast it that they did that for muslims to attack Christians, when I went 2 visit a frnd in zaria, I heard a sermon 4rm an imam of the central mosque in kasua ndere (night market) that it is the right of real muslims nt 2 believe in d laws of Nigeria that sharia is what they should be govern with
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by israelbenzion: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
Abdul Adam56: dont u ever blasphem our prophet,fuckin lame u wil see what will happen in ur family dis year insha allah
Story! Ur 'prophet' is as dead as a cockroach while ours lives!
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by patanjaly: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
@dabosman all am saying is even the christianity had it own share of violence n only during the renaissance period when people revolt from church dat it becomes peaceful.if dat will to muslim i am telling Islam will also be peaceful.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by ignis: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
odehaj: "Nothing in the world can change truth,all we can do and should do is seek it and serve it when it is found"-Maximillian Kolbe. Jesus is truth. Mohammed,sent by satan to trouble the world has but a short time.Repent because you appeared derailed as well.
And he has been causing havoc since birth
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by page9(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
@passionate88

My post was meant to enlighten and point out the real issues but I can't force you to accept my position and for whatever it is worth, I won't join issue with you because I have more important things to do with my time.

When you tell people that they are lying because they don't see things from your perspectives, it only shows your personality and fixated mindset. Telling me that you over heard an imam in one kasua ndere talking rubbish as your evidence that all Muslims are guilty as charged because the so called imam you mentioned ask everyone in his congregation to fight for sharia.

For me, I am bothered about the needless deaths of my fellow Nigerians be it Muslims or Christians.

Those who find it convenience to pass derogatory commnets on Muslims and Islam because of the evil acts of boko haram are doing that either out of ignorance or just being mischievous.

@ jettage

you are so sure you understand the distorted verses you quoted out of content better. hmmmm.

what more can I say. I bet the forum is available for all manners of people. i guess that is democracy in action!
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by samsolite(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Super1759: Its no more a breaking news or a hot news for us.
Besides, so people are still in bauchi,attending church.people are really deaf,am tired of crying for anybody

Please talk with reason. Don't you know there're indigenous Christians in Northern Nigeria? You want them to flee their home town? Lets join hands to support these suppressed, endangered Christians.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by DonCarlos1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
That used to be my church when I was in Bauchi. Unfortunately someone I know lost his wife in the blast. Bauchi used to be a lovely and quiet place to live in back in the days until April 1991......May the souls of those who lost their lives today rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

80th Birthday Of General Yakubu Gowon / Fani-Kayode's Fiancée, Precious And Son Lotanna / Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.