Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi (31744 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by passionate88: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
@ page9... Stop calling boko haram that is an islamic sect political.... Accept the fact that it's in the quaran to kill the infidels wherever u find them, so if u say u dnt kill, u are a bad muslim... It's just like an eagle claiming 2 b a chicken

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by omiobo: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
passionate88: @ page9... Stop calling boko haram that is an islamic sect political.... Accept the fact that it's in the quaran to kill the infidels wherever u find them, so if u say u dnt kill, u are a bad muslim... It's just like an eagle claiming 2 b a chicken

U get mouth joor. I think say Mactunji go don ban you. No mind dat Buhari. God safe am my phone run down him for ban two of us together
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by BlueMurder(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
@page9

May Allah (SWT) reward you for your insightful posts. Do not despair at the inciteful and unreasonable comments of some posters on this forum. Empty barrels will always resort to insults and gutter language in response to superior arguments. There is little or nothing you can do about it. Salam.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hi haters!
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by passionate88: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
omiobo:

U get mouth joor. I think say Mactunji go don ban you. No mind dat Buhari. God safe am my phone run down him for ban two of us together
the guy ban me till feb 2106... Me go soon creat 7 new accounts... Him dn 4get say na free to creat new account 4 nairaland..
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by lee007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
I THINK EVERY NIGERIAN MOSLEM SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THE MESS GOING ON AT THE MOMENT. IT BEATS ME THAT THEY CAN STILL COME OUT HERE AND TRY TO SAY ALL THE RUBBISH, PROTESTING OVER A PROPHET BEING ABUSED OR DEFAMED WHILE THEY KEEP QUIET WHEN CRIMINALS KILL AND MAIM, BOMB AND PLUNDER IN THE SAME NAME OF THE PROPHET IS HYPOCRISY IN THE HIGHEST MOST UNDILUTED FORM. WHY DON'T THEY PROTEST WHEN SOME PEOPLE SAY THERE IS NO GOD, AFTER ALL GOD IS BIGGER AND GREATER THAN 'HIS PROPHETS'.....LOGIC IS LACKING HERE!!!

THEY HAVE QUIETLY ENJOYED THE KILLING AND BOMBING OF CHURCHES, BUT I KNOW JUDGMENT IS COMING TO ALL YA VERY PRETTY SOON, MY ADVISE IF REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS OR JOIN SODOM AND GOMORRAH IN THEIR FATAL FATE!

A RELIGION PLANTED BY VIOLENCE AND DECEIT CAN NEVER KNOW, GIVE, PREACH, OR CLAIM PEACE.....GOD BLESS ISRAEL!...SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Blueboy0402: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
It is often said that Islam is a religion of "peace". Though I've tried to find out the meaning of the "peace" islam teaches, I suggest muslims in this forum should explain the following verses from the Qur'an;

The Qur'an teaches muslim
1. "not to make friendship with Jews and Christians" (5:51)
2. "kill the disbelievers wherever you find them" (2:191)
3. "murder them and treat them harshly" (9:123)
4. "fight and slay the pagans, seize them......." (9:5)
Will any sincere muslim explain this verses from the Qur'an so that we will have a better understanding of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by platoworks(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2012
why cant this ppl have brain , i feel sorry on how the level of brainwashed has reached, to kill and destroy like a fun and glory shocked this is so sad if you imagine it smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by BinghiNya(m): 1:51am On Sep 24, 2012
the christian god and jesus were sleeping when the bombers came hence the bombs came off christianity and boko haram are both evil
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by internetpo(m): 3:03am On Sep 24, 2012
sad god help us in this country. I know these BH guys days are numbered.
Please stop asking what some people are still doing in Bauchi. We have indigenes there that are christians. Hausa christians Whose home town are there. You want them to live the place for the 'animals' or stay and fight back.
What will you do if you were in their situation?
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by passionate88: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2012
BinghiNya: the christian god and jesus were sleeping when the bombers came hence the bombs came off christianity and boko haram are both evil
and d islamic gods that resides in mecca were asking 4 blood that's why they (boko haram) struck..
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by ommymicheal: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2012
we much do something before too late,stop bombing pls.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by walexy14(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2012
kayClt: Hmmmmmmm,only God can serve us in dis country cry and tmrw our president will cum n give a useless condolence speech,I wonder what is really under his hat becos am not sure his brains r dere
I doubt if your brain is working too
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by blocker: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2012
angry For this darstadly acts from the murderers called "WESTERN EDUCATION NO BE AM" (A.K.A KOBO HARAM)more cartoons and films will follow.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by jbon: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
If true islam is not what bokoharam is fighting for. if there ar genuine muslims. If boko haram is not a true reflection of an ideal Islam,If muslims does not support what boko haram is doing,if what boko haram is doing is tarnishing the true image of Muhammed and islam, True muslems should come out and protest the evil action of boko haram . they should use that protest to distance themselves and differentiates true Islam from terrorist . Just as the way they have demostrated when the name of Islam, Muhammed and quran are been abused. true Jihad as i learnt when i was a muslem is not just carrying weapon and fight in the name of Allah. it is more to defend the faith with available means even if it means surrendering your life to death even If boko haram kill you because you are protesting to restore the true image of Muhammed , Islam and Quran. The lessons from the teaching boko haram is sending to the mind of those of us who are not muslim is that if you cannot convert non muslims through Islamic teaching then kill them and send them to hell until all non muslems are either killed or converted to Islam.I beleived that Islamic teachings has never been potent enough to convert people to Islam than all the killings and clamping dawn on other religions did as seen over the history of bloody Jihad which turned many countries which are originally christians and Jewish countries to islamic countries.the mode of Islamic evangelism has never change. - Accept Allah and Islam or you will die.this is what every Islamic extrimist hope to achived. If some muslems kept condeming the action of boko haram in words and call their faithful to go into the streets to demstrate when the name of muhammed is been blasphemy it means hat they all believed and support the doctrine which boko haram is fighting for. I believd that if boko haram doctrine is not quranic and their method is un Islamic. then the most blasphemous people on earth are the boko harams , alqedas etc. Muslems should face them. therefore declare jihad against boko haram and insist they must stop their bloody mission.. to be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by jbon: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Blueboy0402: It is often said that Islam is a religion of "peace". Though I've tried to find out the meaning of the "peace" islam teaches, I suggest muslims in this forum should explain the following verses from the Qur'an;

The Qur'an teaches muslim
1. "not to make friendship with Jews and Christians" (5:51)
2. "kill the disbelievers wherever you find them" (2:191)
3. "murder them and treat them harshly" (9:123)
4. "fight and slay the pagans, seize them......." (9:5)
Will any sincere muslim explain this verses from the Qur'an so that we will have a better understanding of Islam.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by portbellohermit(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
toke8: people came out yest to protest about a private film made thousands of kilometres away while they have never come out to protest/openly criticize Boko Haram which operates right under their noses. Hypocrisy!!
Christians will continue to attend mass and go to church everyday because, nothing, even persecution can separate us from the love of Christ.
Right on track.just like the proverbial saying- LEAVING THE LEPROSY AND TREATING RINGWORM. BUNCH OF CONFUSED BREED.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Ericsdm55(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
platoworks: why cant this ppl have brain , i feel sorry on how the level of brainwashed has reached, to kill and destroy like a fun and glory shocked this is so sad if you imagine it smiley
patanjaly: @dabosman all am saying is even the christianity had it own share of violence n only during the renaissance period when people revolt from church dat it becomes peaceful.if dat will to muslim i am telling Islam will also be peaceful.
I pity u for foolishly comparing Islam to Christianity. Light n darkness have no fellowship. Repent n embrace Jesus as Lord n Savior.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by page9(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2012
@jbon

It is your right to believe whatever suits you.

Lots of Muslim organizations have disassociated themselves and condemn the Boko haram group and its activities. But the media is not interested in such news. No right thinking Muslim will support Bokoo haram. But most people here choose to hide under the pretext of condemning Bokoo haram to run their mouth by passing derogatory comments on other's faith.

Does it mean that Christianity has monopoly of good faithfuls?

Boko haram is a passing phase and it will soon become history. for those who are old enough, we once had Maitazzini group and the likes in the past.

Just because of sudden advent and madness of undesirable elements under the name of Boko haram (less than 3yrs) . Now, the culprit is Islam and all muslims.

Muslims are open to constructive and genuine criticisms but biased and unwarranted comments born out of ignorance and mischievousness will do no one any good.

With the exception of a few, I have checked some of the past posts of some people here on this thread and I realise it is a waste of time to engage such characters in reasonable conversation.

Therefore, I am not inclined to respond anymore
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by 0ldirty: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2012
passionate88: @ page9... Stop calling boko haram that is an islamic sect political.... Accept the fact that it's in the quaran to kill the infidels wherever u find them, so if u say u dnt kill, u are a bad muslim... It's just like an eagle claiming 2 b a chicken

They are liars, thieves, rapist like their cult leader mohammed. He will never accept the truth. moslems are beyond help due to brainwashing
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by ignis: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2012
Don Carlos: That used to be my church when I was in Bauchi. Unfortunately someone I know lost his wife in the blast. Bauchi used to be a lovely and quiet place to live in back in the days until April 1991......May the souls of those who lost their lives today rest in peace.
AMEN
And may the soul of the islamic brainwashed useless muslims guys that killed them never find peace.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by jbon: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
@page9

some of us who are reactin 2 boko haram insurgence in d way we did hav done so because of d perception we hav acquired as our families hav either been killed or rendered orphans , widows etc. If u are in our shoes, you will probably feel d way wear feelin when we are attacked without provocation.i did not wish to make statement against Islam in a derogative manner though my statement may appear so 2 some becos of belief system . my believe of Islam has been shaped becos of BOKO HARM activitie & their likes world wide & d persecution of christians in d arab world.d verbal reaction without a corresponding action of those who distance themselves from boko haram activities contrary to their actions when the name of Muhammed, Islam is been blasphemed which made some nations to take positive steps call for great concern.The federal government is being condemned of not doing enough 2 put an end to bpko haram activities because they always come out to condemn the killing and sympathise with d victims & their relations & alway tell us that the government is ontop of the situation when they are far far under the situation. we also saw & believed dat, most, not all muslims who condemned the boko haram activity are just paying lips services 2 d isssue just as the federal governments is doing.
can i honestly request the following ; perhapes it will change our perception 2wards Islam and the Quran which i had read so well when i was a muslem. d action of boko haram sent d teachin of Islam 2 us more dan d action of d muslims who are either silence or only condemn in words alone.atleast , it will give us different interpretationof some verses of the quran which boko haram quoted 2 back their action b4 slaughteringhuman being lke animal Now d questionS (1); can muslims stage a protest against boko haram activity and the government of nigeria just the way they joined nigerians to protest during removal of oil subsidy which yielded much result? They are quick to constantly come out and protest when non muslems blasphems Islam and Muhammed, but only speaks verbally through the window of their rooms when the likes of boko haram whos activity did not only blasphem Muhammed, Islam and quran but sent dangerous teaching and belives about the religion to the mind and memory of non muslems and their generation forever when they commit unprovok attack agains hamless and innocent christians.
Are YOU Confortable that muslems go to their jumat mosque every friday while some christians go to church with the hope that they may or may never come back home to see their relations. or may find themselvs inthe hospitals being dicapitataed and main for life. does it concern you that the faith of christianity is being treatend for extermination from nigeria in particular and the world in generalbecause some verses in the quran commanded muslems to Islamise their nation and the world at large? pls dont throw away what you may regard as rubish against Islam. their are quranic verses they are beggin 4 interpretations which some have posted on naira land . if you shy away from it , it means you have a hidden seret in your religion which you will not want anybody to know.
the rest questions will be posted when the time permits
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by jbon: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
to passonionate88 and bluemurder: kill the infidel whenever you see them is a satanic verse. anyone that believe it is a potential boko Haram if he or she is not one already. why do u take pleasure in sucking inocent blood. what nature of god will tell you that a man who has the fear of God and is trying to be a good citizen is an infidel and should be killed by slicig his throat like a goat and you stil expect me to accept that god and his so called religion.this is one of the truth i discovered that made made check out of the faith. I prefer dieing and making heaven than surrendering my life to faith that demand blood of innocent person haaaa. pray to God to show u the true way to eternity because there is a way that seems right unto a man, the end of it my run unto destruction.many have been blindfolded, they see but they dont understand , they hear but they dont percieved, are u sure on the last day God will call u and say weldone, u have succeeded in killing 3000 infidel and sent them to eternal fire so come and posess paradise forever haaaaaa. such a god does not exist and should not be worship and if it exist then he is not a true god. people should run away from him. i for one will never never consider such God. I prefer a loving God that says '' I m not slow to do what i have promised as some think. instead i m patient with all because I do not want ANYONE (including infidel) to be destroyed, but want all to turn away from their sins.(including infidels) and be saved. 11 peter 3;9 in EZEKIEL 18 vs 19. i do not want you to die; says the sovereign Lord. Turn away from your sins and live. which God is better ? the one that says kill all infidel where ever and when ever you find them or the God that say i am giving them time to repent and life forever. do u prefer the God that take pleaure in the death of infidel or the God that does not take pleasure in the deathe of a sinner. your choice determine your eternity either hell or heaven.
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2012
patanjaly: Have u forgetting d scientist bruno who was killed by the roman catholic pope because they said he has blaspheme against the bible? What about keepler.so pls dont come here n tells us that bible never preaches violence.its as guilty as the Qur'an when it comes to that.

lol
Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by passionate88: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops / INEC Weighs Its Options On Kogi, Lawyers Disagree:thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.