Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Take Her To The Family Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Her To The Family Or Not? (2111 Views)

What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Her To The Family Or Not? by candieangel12(f): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2012
Kay so after I got rejected by my ex for a 5th chance in a relationship, I decided to move on. Well as God may have it, I met a girl at the bar n we hit it off. Weve been 2geda 4 5 days now n I must say I rlly love this girl. I dont think iv loved a man as much as I love my current girlfriend. Things hv gotten so serious btwn us dat it is alarming. She knows how 2 treat me n she knos how 2 deal wit my flaws n even d love makin is good.our love has grown very strong under a week. Im glad my ex dint take me back because I wudnt hv met my babe now. U kno wat dey say abt a disappointment bein a blessin in disguise. Anyways sha since things hv bcome so serious wit us I was wonderin if it is right 2 go home wit her in 2 weeks time n introduce her 2 my family? Or shud I wait a little while longer?
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by candieangel12(f): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2012
May I add dat dis girl is my 1st girl friend so I dunno how my family will take this. Plus considerin im 28 n deyre disturbin me 2 bring a man home 2 marry but im scared dey mite not b receptive of me bringin home a woman instead. I feel like the sooner they kno iv fallen 4 a woman the better.
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by k2039: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2012
oh,another lesbian,the world is surely coming to an end soon.
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by candieangel12(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2012
k2039: oh,another lesbian,the world is surely coming to an end soon.

Im not lesbian mind u. Im bisexual ok? Deres a big difference. Stop bein soo dang narrow minded.
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2012
take the bulls by the horn. first impression might not totally be all you expect from your parents but just be patient. I just hope they are very understanding. wish you luck,you need it
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by pweeryambre: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2012
Op... Why dont u make things easy for u and go get a man. I m sure u already know both families wil object to dat.. At 28 u are stil young, and so 4get the biological clock ticking bull shit. And dont rush into something dat is obviously goin 2 make u uncom4table in future. Meanwhile thank goodnes u r bisexual, atlist dias a chance for men in ur life.
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by tjskii(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Take her to d family and introduce her as ur frend,wen ure readyy to marry her retake her to d famiy and reintroduce her as ur fiance(e),problem solvd
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by 190theclown: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
tjskii: Take her to d family and introduce her as ur frend,wen ure readyy to marry her retake her to d famiy and reintroduce her as ur fiance(e),problem solvd

U want 2 cause family disorder abi

U want make her mama/popsi slum into coma abi
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by CrazyMan(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
candieangel12: Kay so after I got rejected by my ex for a 5th chance in a relationship, I decided to move on. Well as God may have it, I met a girl at the bar n we hit it off. Weve been 2geda 4 5 days now n I must say I rlly love this girl.
You meet a girl...and less than a week, you claim to be in love? Wake up sweety this is not love...you only found solace in her arms because you were rejected by your ex.

This is not love!!!

candieangel12: I dont think iv loved a man as much as I love my current girlfriend.
I disagree with you...emotions sometimes cloud our better judgment.

I bet you made the same statement when you met your ex.

candieangel12: Things hv gotten so serious btwn us dat it is alarming. She knows how 2 treat me n she knos how 2 deal wit my flaws n even d love makin is good.our love has grown very strong under a week.
How serious can things get in just five days...if you ask me, I'd say you're still strangers.

what you're experiencing is Infatuation not love...therefore I would suggest that cast you mind and thoughts away from her and focus more on how to live a responsible life...I.e getting married and settling down.

candieangel12: . Im glad my ex dint take me back because I wudnt hv met my babe now.
I'm sure when reality dawns on you - you would awake from your slumber.

She's a female just like you, so there's a possibility that other guys are desiring her taste.

Now what if after wasting your life on her, she turns around in the future and tells you she's getting married...how would you comprehend such statement? What would be your reaction?

candieangel12: U kno wat dey say abt a disappointment bein a blessin in disguise.
If you call this a blessing, then its very obvious that you're under a spell.

candieangel12: Anyways sha since things hv bcome so serious wit us I was wonderin if it is right 2 go home wit her in 2 weeks time n introduce her 2 my family?

May I add dat dis girl is my 1st girl friend so I dunno how my family will take this.
This would be the most foolish decision you'll ever take in your life.

This is because after they (your parents) are through listening to your pathetic story, they would rain insults on you, hate you for being who you are, try to change you finally recommend you to the nearest pastor for deliverance.

You would be seen as an out-law in the family and even the worst sinner in the family would consider himself much better than you.

candieangel12: Plus considerin im 28 n deyre disturbin me 2 bring a man home 2 marry but im scared dey mite not b receptive of me bringin home a woman instead. I feel like the sooner they kno iv fallen 4 a woman the better.
Then get married. But if you feel a man can't give you the kind satisfaction you need, then do what your heart tells you.

I given you my candid opinion on how I feel about the whole bisexual stuff...

But note that whatever decision you make now would have a positive or negative effect on your life in the near future.

Good luck.
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
Get maried n 4get abt lesbianist. It dosnt pay
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by candieangel12(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
i cant just fashi my babe na. i rlly like this woman. im not in a rush 2 get married and im not biased on marrying a man or woman. whoever God choses 4 me 2 marry, be it man or woman, i go marry. notin wrong wit that. so i shud i take my love home 2 meet the family?
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by 190theclown: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
candieangel12: i cant just fashi my babe na. i rlly like this woman. im not in a rush 2 get married and im not biased on marrying a man or woman. whoever God choses 4 me 2 marry, be it man or woman, i go marry. notin wrong wit that. so i shud i take my love home 2 meet the family?
[size=28pt]
Ure not in a rush to get married @ 28 shocked shocked shocked

Cheii DEVIL REALLY DEY USE PEOPLE FUTURE DANCE AZONTO OOOOH!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by candieangel12(f): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=28pt]
Ure not in a rush to get married @ 28 shocked shocked shocked

Cheii DEVIL REALLY DEY USE PEOPLE FUTURE DANCE AZONTO OOOOH!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

why shud i rush 2 marry? am i dying? abeg deres still plenty of time b4 i need 2 settle down
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by CrazyMan(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
candieangel12: i cant just fashi my babe na. i rlly like this woman. im not in a rush 2 get married and im not biased on marrying a man or woman. whoever God choses 4 me 2 marry, be it man or woman, i go marry. notin wrong wit that. so i shud i take my love home 2 meet the family?
Do whatever your heart tells you...I've given you my honest opinion about the whole issue. So the ball is now in your court.

But be very careful on your decision...cos life has no CTRL + Z.
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by berylLOL(f): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
hehehe, i can just imagine takin a woman home to my family as my fiancee,..nyways just droppd in to make sumfn clear..God can't choose a Woman 4 a Woman to marry kk, it goes dis way.Man leaves his parents n cleaves to his wife not Woman cleaves to her wife or woeva bullpoo u homos do..

1 Like

Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
What an attention seeking biatch, tufiakwa. *spits on thread*
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by ikekings(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2012
This thread aint worth it...**shits and bounce off the thread**
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by Z8(m): 2:39am On Sep 24, 2012
If you really wanna go ahead,prepare to do so without your parents consent.cause it ain't gonna happen
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by frank317: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2012
And when or if this one dissapoints u, u will fall inlove wit ur dog or brother. Me think ur dog will be a better sexx mate after this. And taking a dog home to ur parents will make better sense.

Hehehe, I imagin ur mum huging the dog and saying "thank u my daugther for bringing bingo home, now I know I have a wise daugther"

1 Like

Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
@OP
first you had a bf, then you dumped him on his Bday because he was too nice and you wanted a bad boy, then you started missing him and wanted him back, but he didnt want you back.......now you meet a gal and "supposedly" love her after a few days?!

sista you are very confused to say the least!
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
first you had a bf, then you dumped him on his Bday because he was too nice and you wanted a bad boy, then you started missing him and wanted him back, but he didnt want you back.......now you meet a gal and "supposedly" love her after a few days?!

sista you are very confused to say the least!

Wait a minute...she is a lesbian too? shocked I didn't know lesbians dated men too! Let me call my dyke friend and get some answers cos this is some bullshit!
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by candieangel12(f): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Wait a minute...she is a lesbian too? shocked I didn't know lesbians dated men too! Let me call my dyke friend and get some answers cos this is some bullshit!

For the last time im bisexual not a lesbian
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by goofie: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
For only 5 days? common!!
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by greedie1(f): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
I ll try not to be narrow minded abt d bi thingy...

Do u always take ur boyfriends home to meet ur parents at d early stage of ur relationship? Or do u wait til d relationship is stable nd d future foreseeable?

I hope it isnt d former, so my advice is dis- since dis bi tin is a whole new territory 4 u, why not hold off takin her to meet ur parents til u r sure u r really a bi nd not temporarily insane...u need to sort out ur emotions, dont make a hasty decision dat ll mar u 4 life cz ur family ll see u as a misfit, a demon possessed girl who needs deliverance... And dey ll never forget, even if it was jst a short detour nd u came back to ur senses...

U dont wanna ve dem look at u wit suspicion weneva u touch ur granny, kiss ur lil niece or wink at ur cousin... So be patient.

Btw, now i know why u r attracted to alicia keys, lol
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
candieangel12:

For the last time im bisexual not a lesbian

If you bleeps women...you are a lesbian. There is no such thing as bisexual and even my homosexual friends agrees with me! grin
Re: Take Her To The Family Or Not? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=13pt]May next week be better for you dear.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

A Holy Way To Propose To A Girl! / Love Or Trust- Which Is More Powerful. / How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.