Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

She Turned Him Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Him Down (4115 Views)

What Would You Do If She Turned Your "Will You Marry Me?" Proposal Down Publicly / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Never u mess wif Nigerian women

They sting better dan a rattle snake

If dat dude had 4 other gurls out there, this issue wudnt av hurt him

He's a dull boy, nw he has 2 suffer - wasted 3yrs nid 2 stat all ova again

Neva u lay all ur eggs in one Nigerian basket (190, 2012)
Seconded!
Re: She Turned Him Down by deshclones(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
@all..the guy is depressed..he was adviced to tk a few days off from work..as I type,the gal's number is still switched off nd she has remained incommunicado..infact some of our guys went to her office today at kpmg nd were denied access to see her..everybody is still in a state of shock..I remember visiting the guy some few weeks back..durin the ramadan public hols..we all had a nice tym with the chic..we even discussed about family nd kids and she contributed extensively..at a stage she nd the guy were even arguin on d number of kids they would love to hv...so its nt like d guy neva discussed marriage with her..I knw dis guy..he is wot u will term mr perfect guy..he loves only this gal,even kips malice with his sister all becos of this gal,he has never cheated on her nd has always provided for her so hence his shock..gals r really something else..I just pray dis guy pulls thru..cos he might get suicidal..gals..am really scared sha.
Re: She Turned Him Down by omega25red(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
poster

your boy will get through it. I think he is more embarassed than depressed because she humiliated him publicly and he doesn't want to show his face.

This is where you and the rest of your friends come him to help him realize that he needs not be embarassed because worst sh1t happens. The girl probably has a good reason for doing what she did (probably not) but he would be fine.

why did your friends leave when they went to see her at work? they could have camped out until she left work for the day.
Re: She Turned Him Down by John311: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
No comment
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
deshclones: @all..the guy is depressed..he was adviced to tk a few days off from work..as I type,the gal's number is still switched off nd she has remained incommunicado..infact some of our guys went to her office today at kpmg nd were denied access to see her..everybody is still in a state of shock..I remember visiting the guy some few weeks back..durin the ramadan public hols..we all had a nice tym with the chic..we even discussed about family nd kids and she contributed extensively..at a stage she nd the guy were even arguin on d number of kids they would love to hv...so its nt like d guy neva discussed marriage with her..I knw dis guy..he is wot u will term mr perfect guy..he loves only this gal,even kips malice with his sister all becos of this gal,he has never cheated on her nd has always provided for her so hence his shock..gals r really something else..I just pray dis guy pulls thru..cos he might get suicidal..gals..am really scared sha.

So so sad, the good guys always...anyway, he should pull himself together, maybe nature & God wants to rescue him from the hands of a destructive woman as wife, he should even give thanks to God who knows tomorrow & y such happened, but then, females tend to always act more without conscience, thats the diff. bw them & males.

Its really terrible, show him my words, & tell him the better is not good enough for his best is yet to come!
Re: She Turned Him Down by slimyem: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
hehehe...
Pekele pekele...arugbo je gbese!
Another fool is even calling her a destructive woman for saying NO to a proposal...
So because you love a woman ,do everything for her and never cheat on her,she has no justifiable reason to say no to a proposal?
...and girls are now "something else" because one girl said NO to a proposal?
Seriously?
Wonders shall never end!!!
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
^ pls read carefully b4 u start throwing insults. I used the verb: maybe, and if we can be honest, she acted out of conscience, a man wouldn't do that, and even if he will do that, he may find a subtle approach to make her not to feel so ashamed/humiliated, thats d diff. bw male & female.

To u, I maybe a fool for being on same nland...no kwams, only God will forgive u & ur cohorts.

Now this is one of the reasons I keep advising people to stay away from relationships except they are obviously ready to marry & shud nt allow it last long. d heart is too secretive, sometimes ppl u tink that loves u are wishing u death. we ought to love only God and our immediate (blood) family until we are married legally, then we can extend our love to our life partner n not to an unknown person called boyfriend or girlfriend! Sighs.
Re: She Turned Him Down by slimyem: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
DailyNews: ^ pls read carefully b4 u start throwing insults. I used the verb: maybe, and if we can be honest, she acted out of conscience, a man wouldn't do that, even he will, he may find a subtle approach to make her not to feel so ashamed/humiliated, thats d diff. bw male & female.

To u, I maybe a fool for being on same nland...no kwams, only God will forgive u & ur cohorts.
Excuse me?
I didn't exactly refer to you but you had to answer to my post...huh?
I'm sorry but the truth is your post sounds foolish to me!!
A woman rejecting a man proposal mean "maybe God is trying to protect him from a destructive woman?"
This simple situation suddenly brings you to such ridiculous assumption?
The use of your "maybe" and the bullshit that followed is actually BULLSHIT!!
Mr man,i have no cohorts here and i don't need you to pray for forgiveness for me so swallow that nonsense!!
I have no beef with you..I just say things as i see them and as they are and in this case your comment reeks of foolishness in every way!!
Deal with it and don't bother replying me with bible quotes and prayers.
I need them not!!!
Cheers!!
Re: She Turned Him Down by daisyella: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
It's quite embarrassing buh then there is always two sides to a story
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
^ ^ ...and it is not foolish for someone to be in a serious committed relationship with someone he/she wishes & despises not to marry for a whole period of 3yrs? and to u, ur words sound very wise & perfect right? SMH
Re: She Turned Him Down by daisyella: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
^ Have u asked if sth happened to warrant †ђξ girl behaving like dah, for Pete's sake there cld βε̲̣̣̣̥ a thousand reasons behind d girl's action.it's not wrong to say †ђξ girl might have a different story,Ð✽̶ñ†̥ βε̲̣̣̣̥ 2 quick to judge
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
y do we pamper & encourage evil to spread like harmattan fire? read what d op, who happened to be d victim's frnd said in his subsequent post, d girl even refused to communicate with him ever since then, is it nice? what if dis guy is a soft-hearted person prone to suicide like most people in d west? its totally inhumane of her & I personally condemn her action.

At least if for any reason(s) she doesn't want to marry him, what happened to human conscience to at least communicate to d innocent young man? aren't we humans for csake? and remember d have been best friends n close frnds for 3yrs, so she is quick to throw all that away just like that without any justifiable reasons? wot if this guy commits suicide (I pray not) before she then decides to give her reasons, u think she would go unpunished naturally?
Re: She Turned Him Down by daisyella: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2012
Oh maybe I didn't read d posts well
Re: She Turned Him Down by deshclones(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2012
Gals.....just got to work and heard the said gal is doing her introduction this weekend.my friend confirmed from her brother..who called and adviced him to forgive his sister and move on...am so devasted..we all thot she was the one for our friend...but seriously gals r somethin else..why lead dis guy on,why didn't she say what was on her mind all dese yrs?what is in this life self that a grown gal will be postin a guy for 3yrs?why will a gal stay with a guy durin his tryin tyms nd leave when things get better?why do most igbo gals disappoint their men?what is all these for God's sake?
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2012
Maybe she was just an angel sent from heaven to help him through his trying times.....and leave after then
Re: She Turned Him Down by tellwsdom: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2012
deshclones: Gals.....just got to work and heard the said gal is doing her introduction this weekend.my friend confirmed from her brother..who called and adviced him to forgive his sister and move on...am so devasted..we all thot she was the one for our friend...but seriously gals r somethin else..why lead dis guy on,why didn't she say what was on her mind all dese yrs?what is in this life self that a grown gal will be postin a guy for 3yrs?why will a gal stay with a guy durin his tryin tyms nd leave when things get better?why do most igbo gals disappoint their men?what is all these for God's sake?

cry cry cry cry.......Incase ur friend wld want to commit suicide, please tell him to reach me so i hold all his properties for him sad sad
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2012
The girl is wrong on many counts, and there is no excuse whatsoever for what she did. . .
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2012
Can someone pretend for that long without any flaws?
Re: She Turned Him Down by tellwsdom: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
Can someone pretend for that long without any flaws?

Before nko..Flaws dey undecided undecided
Re: She Turned Him Down by ijebuboy18(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Was abt 2 post sumtin in d gals support but wateva her reasons were she neva luved ur guy cos she must have been 2timing 4 @least a year b4 she can accept anoda man's proposal within 2weeks. Now dat it d true meanin of betrayal. 3 yrs of lies n I luv u only 2 turn back @ d endpoint, damn. SMH.
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2012
tellwsdom:

Before nko..Flaws dey undecided undecided
so how come the guy in question didnt notice those flaws?
Re: She Turned Him Down by pokenose(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2012
If i were the new guy the girl is about getting married to, i'll cancel the wedding because if she could do this to another man then she could do it to me too

1 Like

Re: She Turned Him Down by tellwsdom: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
so how come the guy in question didnt notice those flaws?

>>> Nonchalant<<< undecided undecided.....I guess, he so believed he's won the girl's heart, therefore neglecting some flaws sad sad.....~Wasted years sad~
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2012
tellwsdom:

>>> Nonchalant<<< undecided undecided.....I guess, he so believed he's won the girl's heart, therefore neglecting some flaws sad sad.....~Wasted years sad~
lol, good for him then......he should also blame himself for being nonchalant
Re: She Turned Him Down by free2ryhme: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2012
deshclones: Women...there is nothing I would not see in this life...a friend and colleague arranged a secret engagement party today at lareal hotel vgc..his gf was oblivious of the plot...he invited a couple of friends (me inclusive) to the engagement bash...everything was moving on fine till around 9.30pm when he went down on his knees and proposed to his gf of 3yrs...to our shock ,the gal just lifted the guy up,hugged him and ran outta of bar...she rejected the ring..this is a gal that he has dated for 3yrs,has always loved and cherished this gal,never lifted his hands on her...infact we were all in shock,at a point pity replaced shock,there is nothing as depressin as watchin a grown man cry..I weak..this happened in the prescence of the guys close friends nd relatives..what can be worse than this my people?what will make a gal reject her man of 3yrs,in public for that matter..am just down and sad...

She did the right thing by dramatizing the bitter truth ... what else would she have done? The guy in question did not do his homework to find out if the babe was truly in love with him and that she would want to commit
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

She did the right thing by dramatizing the bitter truth ... what else would she have done? The guy in question did not do his homework to find out if the babe was truly in love with him and that she would want to commit

it is easier said than practical. as we speak, u cannot even tell exactly who & who truly like/love u amongst your friends. so my dear brother, only God in heaven can be trusted. There is virtually no guarantee way of testing true love, they are all based on certainty.

Now to those supporting the girl's action before the final truth came out, what do u guys have to say now?

1 Like

Re: She Turned Him Down by daisyella: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
^i believe dat one, some people can pretend they love u, u J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ can't rili tell who loves you sumtyms
Re: She Turned Him Down by 190theclown: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
It seems u guys underestimate how hartless these Nigerian gurls could be

Wen I go about talkin about them, y'all tink I'm Jokin

Well hope u don't cross d path of one of em

Y'all be sorry - dat dude has learnt a lesson

1 Like

Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
butterflyy: And why did he have to wait for three yrs
That monkey tail you're sipping has damaged some vital brain cells. Obviously you don't do alcohol well.
Re: She Turned Him Down by deshclones(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
please how do you crash a wedding??

my friend tried contacting the gal's husband to be but the dude is just being irrational...the wedding is this saturday..the stup1d gal is having her trad and white wedding the same day...we all hope to gate crash...but seriously i dey get cold feet..just that my homie is hurt mehn..as in..very hurt..dude is bitter and feels used..please i need advice on how we should go about this wedding stuff...
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
deshclones: please how do you crash a wedding??

my friend tried contacting the gal's husband to be but the dude is just being irrational...the wedding is this saturday..the stup1d gal is having her trad and white wedding the same day...we all hope to gate crash...but seriously i dey get cold feet..just that my homie is hurt mehn..as in..very hurt..dude is bitter and feels used..please i need advice on how we should go about this wedding stuff...
So if. I should get u rite, while ur friend was busy thinking he has found a wife, his gf was busy double dating and going out with someone else. Na wa ooo. That is just so wrong. For him to propose to her they must have been quite serz. I guess u guys shud leave her to God. And gate crashing the wedding would be so dumb. To wat aim?
Re: She Turned Him Down by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
If you guys gatecrash the wedding, what will be the gain at the end? You people should let go and let the Law of Harvest(Karma) take its course.

It has happened, it has happened! Let your friend learn from it and move on. In every disappointment, there is a blessing; let your friend see it that way.

He has been saved a whole lifetime of stress, pain and agony. It's better to for him to through a moment a pain than go through a lifetime of sorrow.

I still feel the lady owns your dear friend an explanation; he needs to know why she rejected his proposal.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black American Men Are Scary! / When A Girl Keep Saying No Sex Till Marriage / I Am Going For A Loan To Marry This Chick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.