Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

She Turned Him Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Him Down (4159 Views)

What Would You Do If She Turned Your "Will You Marry Me?" Proposal Down Publicly / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Turned Him Down by deshclones(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
ferhyntorlah: If you guys gatecrash the wedding, what will be the gain at the end? You people should let go and let the Law of Harvest(Karma) take its course.

It has happened, it has happened! Let your friend learn from it and move on. In every disappointment, there is a blessing; let your friend see it that way.

He has been saved a whole lifetime of stress, pain and agony. It's better to for him to through a moment a pain than go through a lifetime of sorrow.

I still feel the lady owns your dear friend an explanation; he needs to know why she rejected his proposal.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Nice words but its easier said than done...do u knw wot it feels like to be deceived,betrayed,cheated upon,lied to by the one person u trust with ur entire life for 3yrs..am even surprised the guy is still keeping his cool,even though he has lost a lot of weight,hardly sleeps and cries like a baby all the time...geez..there r somethings u don't even pray to experience b4 u knw its bad..nd to crown it all she gave him the highest form of disgrace in the prescence of his colleagues,friends,family and hotel attendants..ow wicked can a human being get..o boy I dey vex as I dey type this stuff..I will give d guy all d necessary support he needs..dat wedding is doomed..it would never last or see any positive stuff..wicked heartless woman nd a silly gullible husband
Re: She Turned Him Down by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
Your friend is going through the lowest ebb of his life. I for one don't like being humiliated; so I can only imagine the humiliation he must have felt.

Please you guys shouldn't leave him alone; he is at his vulnerable moment. Different thoughts would be going through his mind but love and support with prayers will see him through.

It's not easy but with time, he will pull through. I also have my down moments that even words said to me become meaningless but somehow I overcome. He'll overcome.

If you're living alone, I suggest you/any of your other friends take him in so that he doesn't have suicidal thoughts. He needs to be in the midst of his loved one to help him pull through this.

Like the proverb says: "Birds of a feather flock together". The lady's husband to be is no different from her. I'm still wondering how a man can decide to wife a lady who deceived his fellow man for 3 years in a relationship. That should also tell you about the kind of family she comes from.
Re: She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
lol, loyal follower.... I hope you dont meet your doom in the process.....let it go and also tell your friend to let it go....hes not the first and will never be the last...hia, all these cus of a girl..... Tooooooooo childish, if you ask me...smh, pikins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Having The Best Sex? / For Men : Six Ways To Get A Harder Erection. And To Maintain Hard On. / Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.