Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me (27020 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by hammedkola(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
If you trek from Lagos to Maiduguri, then i will trek from Maiduguri to Lagos....I think by the time i reach Lagos, something will be done
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by skillip(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
@Op, having read most of the post here I would suggest that instead of you going the whole 9yards, why not team up with some of those interested, have a theme for the walk and share it amongst yourselves. Say the 1st guy does Lagos-Ogbomosho, another person picks it up till u get to your final destination. Just like the Olympic torch and everybody is a WINNER. My thoughts anyway. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by ignis: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
Kabikala:

As in... carry a hospital too!!!
A doctor
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by israelbenzion: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
logo77: @OP: Good idea. And like other NL'ders I like to come with you. Its cool to go as a team.

Then we will roll together. But till now d OP has not contacted me even though iv left my email address. I still dey wait sha.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by yemmy19(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
=нaнaɑº°=D=D
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))=)) º°˚Laff˚˚don°make meº°˚give boko Haram˚˚your house=)),address
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by rodeo0070(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
@Alienware pls check ur email...
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Adaku1: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
ebi like say u don chop plenty christmas
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by ibro360(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
u can do it abt 3 years ago a man trekked frm adamawa to senegal, i wish i could join u.....................gooooooood luck on ur adventure
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Englishteacher: 12:34am On Sep 27, 2012
Demaejy: Wow grin,this is very interesting 0, i just check the thread. Its very possible. What of in the olden days when pple trek from here in Nigeria to Ghana? And they always got there without anything happend to them. Even now,i knw of some herdsmen from ouaga(BF) that always trek in accompany with there cattles down here in Nigeria but almost took them about 3months or thereabout. So now compare with you without cattle i think it would be easier 4 u. Then u made mention of Kaduna-thats would still be easier and more saver compare to maiduguri home of boko..,,,so its vry possible. Gud luck!
Poor english from you lad! Very poor!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by justwise(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2012
English_teacher:
Poor english from you lad! Very poor!

What has that got to do with the topic?
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by 124mumsy: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2012
oh boy! c attention oh i think i need to act fast n collect dis contract and extend the trekin.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Segunagagu(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Is dis possible sha...even to trek to lagos to redemption camp sef na hell,,nt to talk of lagos to ibadan..nt to talk of lagos to maiduguri ..I wish u good luck sha..all d best..though I love walking too... grin angry
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by dollypi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
Reminds me of Forrest Gump.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by donfemo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
grin[color=#990000][/color] guy all d best sha!!!!! We will see your name in current affairs!!!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by naiko: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2012
All the best, i just wish you could have a bigger plan to achieve these.its a big opportunity if taken.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by roshmedia(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
view ur journey here by foot on google maps. I started you from Lagos state government House in Ikeja to Bornu state Government house in Maiduguri (was tempted to end ur journey in a cemetry or psychiatric hospital smiley don mind just kidding). i can see myself doing this if not engagements: yep you said u were bored.

Google says its 1449 km, equivalent to 12 days 6 hours walking. i guess you cant walk whole day, so.. do your maths.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212563458902133398279.0004cac1a97cf81bae178&msa=0

and google probably assumes you take 15 - 30 minutes to walk a mile so.. do your maths

http://www.quora.com/Google-Maps/What-is-the-assumed-walking-speed-in-Google-Mapss-time-estimates

Great mind you got there pal, some get bored and become destructive.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by ochukoccna: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2012
@ alienware, where you don reach on your journey? undecided undecided
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by yungkiz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dats a gud idea I advise 2 go on u are tryin 2 create a history....
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by naiko: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2012
the general advise is that you are mad but i also read alot of people who have so far encouraged you. personally i think you can do it,if you have a good plan in place and good people around to execute for you.best of luck
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by jeezybuck: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2012
THE POSTER IS A JOKER, ANY WAY NICE ONE
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by searay(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
@OP, have you not started since?
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by tobiakins10(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Oh boy!!! Dis one na mission impossible oo! But u can b a nigerian "tom cruise" remember say there's nothing like bomb proof oo! Cos of the boko's...I can only advice u to do it only if you're being followed with a camera man or a monitoring van just to ensure your safety....honest speaking dis mission "na die"
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by jraw: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
C my guy.no worry na exercise. Beg if reach,greet dem boko 4 me.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by adewalay: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
ebi lk say u tnk say na childs play...........na u go quit ursef
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Macbroomy: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Bros, how far with this proposed 'legged' journey? You should be in Kogi or somewhere close by and I was in that neighbourhood yesterday, I could have readily given you a lift further down northward, abi? The Lord is your strength oh
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by WarriBoyz: 2:09pm On May 12, 2013
Call Boko Haram for corporate sponsorship.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by kabakas: 1:06am On May 25, 2013
moodswing: I have a sandal called "trekkers" I will donate it to your cause only on one condition. "That you must not die in 1 week".

My brother, among all the big entrepreneurial ideas out there, you can only come up with this (Legitimate suicide)?. Have you been watching "A thousand ways to die?"..

Please send me your CV and shame the devil.

see tears rolling from my eyes. choi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Set On Fire In Delta After Killing Three People. Photos / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos / How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.