Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me (27012 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by silasgodsent: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
na die get ub dat
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by k2039: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
MrNigeria.:
LAUGH WAN KILL ME OH! !!
ABEGI LET THIS ARTICLE GET TO THE FRONT PAGE . THIS GUY NEEDS MORE ADVICE ON HIS MISSION! !

[size=18pt]how is this a frontpage article[/size]
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by rodeo0070(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
V_Official®:
Hey, i think you're about breaking some records but i have some advice for you.
1. Choose another city (your safety should be the first)
2. Get enough physical training (don't think you've gotten everything it takes)
3. Publicize it, let the whole world knows (you won't just be rich but 'll be inclusively popular, coz' that's a great concept many haven't thought of "Guinness Book of Records shouldn't be that hard to contact" )
4. Try seeking for more sponsors so as to draw more attention.
5. Research about people who have done stuffs related to that and work on their progress.
NB: When you have a lot of attention, you won't only be popular but you can strike a deal with Redbull (as a model), or other related companies.
Even this big Telecommunication companies can contact you.
You're on the verge of being the best, don't be discouraged. Nothing comes easy.....

MOST COMMENTS HERE HAVE SHOWN THE WAY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN THINKS, WE WANT TO MAKE IT BUT DON'T WANT TO SUFFER, WHAT PLEASURE COMES WITHOUT PAIN?
WHY WON'T WE BE ONE OF THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHEN A HANDFUL OF THE WHOLE POPULATION THINKS LIKE THIS.....

HEY GUYS, GO BACK AND WATCH GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS, NONE OF THOSE RECORDS CAME EASY.... ARE THEY ALL POOR
THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE GOOD IF WE CONTINUE THINKING LIKE THIS, DO YOU THINK THOSE GREAT COUNTRIES GOT POWERS THROUGH LOTTO!!!!!
God bless your generation for the lines you've dropped. I strongly believe he can do it if all these factors are taken into consideration. Don't mind all those comments its just a reflection of their mentality. Carry go jare...but I will love to be his wing man
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by naijaswag1: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Damn you got yourself a job.You are going to be on tv and make lots of money.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Ramcie(f): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Guy you worry o! . Well, wishing you all the best just make sure you come back before judgement day grin
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
alienware: yawning...... i was bored today, so decided to trek from my house at cele bus stop to ikeja, i got to computer village at about 10:56am and trekked back to illupeju >>>> oshodi then took a bus back to cele around to 1pm. am also planning of treking from lagos to maiduguri, i have contacted red bulls about 2 weeks ago for support and there are like saying they are going to give me lots of free drinks and i must wear their T-Shirt and will get a support of $20,000 if i can make it to kaduna.do y'all think this is si.lly ? red bull says i must wear their t-shirt and i must create a blog for all photo upload and they insist an agent will monitor me , am bored and tired of being idle
am thinking of what to carry with me like rechargeable battery for laptops, my modems,a pair of trainers, 2 tops, a camera,a blanket. i want t o travel light, pls what would you recommend

Hehehehehe! You forgot to include a pump action rifle for the armed robbers that will rob u on the way and the canoe that u will use to wade tru the flood at Lokoja grin
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by naptu2: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
OP, why walk? I've got a partner for you who can give you valuable assistance.

On March 11, 2007 I got to Nairaland front page and read a request from a guy who wanted to fly from Benin to China in 3 hours. He might be able to help you.

Click here https://www.nairaland.com/44159/how-fly-china-witch
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by 360command: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
don't forget to contact Guinness book of world records.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by alienware(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Delejumi: This is POVERTY in its WHOLE SENSE
i get money pass u oh. am fiercely independent, im 24 dont depend on dad or mum and stays in lagos alone.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by chucky234(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
dammytosh: Go baby goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only black man sees impossibilities. Whites swim across continents every day to break records.

I am with you and dont mind supporting you any au in my little way for this mission.
You for first ask where the mission dey carry am go before you support,read am well oooo,na MAIDUGURI him dey go and you support am.
Even GEJ no wan near Borno talkless of Maiduguri wey be Boko cave,advise am well oooo before him embark on this suicide mission oooo
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
Wow, I salute your courage but you are certainly not prepared physically, I am really surprised u already have sponsors. If you believe you are healthy enough then go ahead, start your blog Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd start training. I'm so so behind you.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by seedord247(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ramcie: Guy you worry o! . Well, wishing you all the best just make sure you come back before judgement day grin
grin

Una nor go kill somebody for here. grin grin

Brosss... It's a good thing thou.... The only thing is just make sure you have bullet proof for bomb. grin

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by chucky234(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
alienware: i get money pass u oh. am fiercely independent, im 24 dont depend on dad or mum and stays in lagos alone.
Even people wey dey under bridge for Lagos still dey independent na,no big deal inside

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
dude must be practicing how to cross Libya to Europe
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Wow, what an amazing journey that would be. Make sure you have garri (the food of survivors), juju and bullet proof and of course bomb proof just in case of those boko haram maniacs
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Mannylex(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
#singing# Na so craze dey start, na so craze dey start.... Guy before you know, u have dropped your bag, next thing you remove shirt, after few movement, you have removed your trouser, next u are left wiv boxers... U know the trend naw? . Indeed, the fear of joblessness is the beginning of wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by chucky234(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
naptu2: OP, why walk? I've got a partner for you who can give you valuable assistance.

On March 11, 2007 I got to Nairaland front page and read a request from a guy who wanted to fly from Benin to China in 3 hours. He might be able to help you.

Click here https://www.nairaland.com/44159/how-fly-china-witch
Guy so you still remember witch hunting guy
LMAO
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by VOfficialR(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
AND OH.... IF I CAN STILL REMEMBER HOW THE MARKET WORKS,
...AFTER ENOUGH PUBLICITY, YOU GET PAID BY THE TRAFFIC YOUR BLOG DRAWS
...iF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE COVERED, EVERY EPISODE OF YOUR JOURNEY WILL BE SOLD (TV ADVERTS e.t.c)
...YOU GET PAID ON YOUR BLOG BECAUSE YOUR BLOG MIGHT NEVER DIE (ADVERTS AND co...)
....START COVERAGE FROM YOUR FIRST DAY OF TRAINING
HEY MAN... IF YOU CAN DO THIS, THIS FUNNY NIGERIANS WILL STILL QUEUE UP FOR SIGNATURE.

YOU CAN WRITE A BOKK ABOUT IT WHEN YOU'RE DONE...
MANY MANY OPPORTUNITIES,

I THINK BBC SPONSORS STUFFS LIKE THIS ALSO...
RESEARCH A LOT MAN, YOU'LL DEFINITELY BE GREAT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT.....

AND A TOP OF IF ALLL, I GUESS YOU DECIDED ON THAT BEFORE YOU GOT SPONSORED,

YOU GET YOUR FAVORITE GIRL WHEN YOU BECOME POPULAR wink
...IT'S THE FUN MAN...

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by rodeo0070(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
alienware: yawning...... i was bored today, so decided to trek from my house at cele bus stop to ikeja, i got to computer village at about 10:56am and trekked back to illupeju >>>> oshodi then took a bus back to cele around to 1pm. am also planning of treking from lagos to maiduguri, i have contacted red bulls about 2 weeks ago for support and there are like saying they are going to give me lots of free drinks and i must wear their T-Shirt and will get a support of $20,000 if i can make it to kaduna.do y'all think this is si.lly ? red bull says i must wear their t-shirt and i must create a blog for all photo upload and they insist an agent will monitor me , am bored and tired of being idle
am thinking of what to carry with me like rechargeable battery for laptops, my modems,a pair of trainers, 2 tops, a camera,a blanket. i want t o travel light, pls what would you recommend
Carry go jare...I love pple like u. I will be willing to lend a helping hand (07084044045). Do not be discouraged.
I hope this helps: www.distancesfrom.com/ng/distance-from-lagos-to-Maiduguri/DistanceHistory/112703.aspx
You'll H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ all d help you'd need cos embarking on over 1,400KM journey on foot is no child's play. Once again be focused.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Areaboy2(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
@op

Don't listen to the negative comments here, But I will advice you to plan properly before you try such a journey.

Train yourself and know your limits. Start with something small first! and give it a tag for charity or a walk for peace or corruption or a "save Nigeria" walk.

Then build up to the probable 2months walk from Lagos to your target destination.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Tobiustobius: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
ForzaRaphael: LET HIM TREK,WHEN HE'S TIRED,HE'LL GO BACK HOME.

Oh my god, the comments are just so hilarious. Make una no use laugh kill person.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by gulfer: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
This is a novel way of commiting suicide wuthout being guilty of the charge. The exercise will be beneficial to your body somehow but the energy drink will kill you if you are not careful. better to get boost to sponsor this than red bull........altetnatively, pàck a knapsack filled with GA.Ri and pure water for energy sustainance.. grin
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by rodeo0070(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
alienware: i get money pass u oh. am fiercely independent, im 24 dont depend on dad or mum and stays in lagos alone.
I de gbadun ds guy. I repeat carry go... No mind them. Your head de there.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Johnchike(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
In addition, carry an umbrella because of the sun, also carry up to 20 interesting novels and buy a solar charger to charge your batteries for music. Don't give up, afterall St. Louis Marie de Monfort and/or St. Dominic trekked barefooted from Paris to Rome just to see the Pope.

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by gulfer: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
chucky234: Even people wey dey under bridge for Lagos still dey independent na,no big deal inside
Una no go kill pesin o. grin
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by VOfficialR(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
AND OH....
WHEN YOU KNOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS SUPPORTING YOU, YOU WON'T BECOME LONELY
AFTER ALL, THE FULANIS DO THAT ALMOST EVERY SEASON, WHY CAN'T YOU
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Originakalokalo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
This is the funniest post i have ever read in my entire life.i have been laughing since at some comments here.that said,someone said the journey shuld not be more than a month,and i think that is a joke of the century.the journey would take not less than three month to complete.goodluck to you!!!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by ekwurekwu(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Let's be sincere,if tomrrow,this guy succeeds in his plans with the money and recognition.Trust Nigerians,fifty people will surely trek to Yemen.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by simdam500(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Go ahead!!! D problem we've got in dis country is dat we keep doin dsame tin over and over, we dont break protocol. Proceed am behind u. Olodo. Lolz
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Inik(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
The guy is not serious
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by SamMilla1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
You are up against four things.
1 - Wild Animals.
2 - Armed Robbers
3 - Rain
4 - Boko Haram

Any of them leads to death.
Therefore what you need is

1 - A gun.
2 - A shovel
3 - A coffin.

Even if you eventually make it to maidugri, Boko Haram will kill you.

Dont worry, you can always sell the damn coffin back.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by bakila: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
Screwface: The initiative and concept is good. Atleast,u'l be paid. All you have to do is trek ba?
I'll advice you choose another path though...by all means,avoid the north! You can decide to trek through Lagos-Osun-Ondo-Benin-et all. Atleast,u'd be assured of your 'safety',together with the imminent payment u'l be getting.
Goodluck dude!
That is the road to Igbo land. Going to Benin from Osun is taken ten percent off his Journey.
Get an Insurance company to sponsor you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Set On Fire In Delta After Killing Three People. Photos / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.