Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me (27016 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by acidtalk: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
Before him start him journey make him come I go donate one bag of Pure Water and 10 balls of Fried Akara to am wey him go dey chop for road.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by amosy007: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
dridowu: enof gari dey wit me, just holla at ur boi if u are ready.......................................we go even trek reach sudan, somalia, libya
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy u no go reach afghanistan and yemen ?
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by packman: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=20pt]hahahahahahaha OGA DAT ONE TOO SMALL Y U NO TREK FROM LAGOS REACH MORROCO I SWEAR U GO ENTER GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD hahahahaha NL no go kill me[/size] grin grin grin

[size=40pt]FRONT PAGE DON TURN DUMPING GROUND [/size]
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nella(f): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
It is reasons like dis dat white people have counseling. Sit down, counsel dem b4 dey run madddd.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Tariqh: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mehn d Guy dy gimme gusto o......me ma afta 1st semester I'd trek frm Abuja to kaduna by d grace of God
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
Is this meant to be a joke or what? I don't get the jist! undecided
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by maninmood(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
Another troll again shocked. May God help this country! Which bad witch turned this boy this way? angry Does the witch not have children? sad Please let us pray for this guy before he turns to grade A lunatic please sad

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
WELL, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO WRITE YOUR WILL BEFORE EMBARKING ON NO RETURN JOURNEY.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Roland17(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
No forget to carry Walking stick and wheel chair oooo. Walks away whistling "u go suffer! u go tire!! u go quench!!!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by SlyIg(f): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
If you are indeed of a treking companion,dont fail to contact me. By d way, why Maiduguri of all states. Or is d risk part of the reward?
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by ismhab(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
By the time you reach maiduguri, you will be welcome by Boko Haram.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Opoki(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
@OP: Impossible is nothing!
I have someone who share your dream after reading about the guy that tour the world on bike.
Go for it GUY!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by lordGrad: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mehn also contact Johnnie Walker (Keep Walking) b4 u move, cos it fits with their brand description... And don't be discouraged as I see it as something great... @least kaffy dance for 5 days straight and now she na star
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
even if u wan trek from lagos to heaven...i have a question for you in accronym..H.D.T.A.D.P.O.G?...@ all gpan members i hail una.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Delejumi(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
This is POVERTY in its WHOLE SENSE
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Jarus(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Fantastic adventure. Go ahead.

Me too go trek Ajah-VI one of these Saturdays. I don trek Badore-Ajah 3 times
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Maximus85(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pay them a visit at YABA LEFT and make sure you get all your medications.

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by rodeo0070(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
alienware: yawning...... i was bored today, so decided to trek from my house at cele bus stop to ikeja, i got to computer village at about 10:56am and trekked back to illupeju >>>> oshodi then took a bus back to cele around to 1pm. am also planning of treking from lagos to maiduguri, i have contacted red bulls about 2 weeks ago for support and there are like saying they are going to give me lots of free drinks and i must wear their T-Shirt and will get a support of $20,000 if i can make it to kaduna.do y'all think this is si.lly ? red bull says i must wear their t-shirt and i must create a blog for all photo upload and they insist an agent will monitor me , am bored and tired of being idle
am thinking of what to carry with me like rechargeable battery for laptops, my modems,a pair of trainers, 2 tops, a camera,a blanket. i want t o travel light, pls what would you recommend
Stay focused cos impossible is nothing...if possible, I will like to be ur wingman. I mean it!
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by VOfficialR(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hey, i think you're about breaking some records but i have some advice for you.
1. Choose another city (your safety should be the first)
2. Get enough physical training (don't think you've gotten everything it takes)
3. Publicize it, let the whole world knows (you won't just be rich but 'll be inclusively popular, coz' that's a great concept many haven't thought of "Guinness Book of Records shouldn't be that hard to contact" )
4. Try seeking for more sponsors so as to draw more attention.
5. Research about people who have done stuffs related to that and work on their progress.
NB: When you have a lot of attention, you won't only be popular but you can strike a deal with Redbull (as a model), or other related companies.
Even this big Telecommunication companies can contact you.
You're on the verge of being the best, don't be discouraged. Nothing comes easy.....

MOST COMMENTS HERE HAVE SHOWN THE WAY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN THINKS, WE WANT TO MAKE IT BUT DON'T WANT TO SUFFER, WHAT PLEASURE COMES WITHOUT PAIN?
WHY WON'T WE BE ONE OF THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHEN A HANDFUL OF THE WHOLE POPULATION THINKS LIKE THIS.....

HEY GUYS, GO BACK AND WATCH GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS, NONE OF THOSE RECORDS CAME EASY.... ARE THEY ALL POOR
THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE GOOD IF WE CONTINUE THINKING LIKE THIS, DO YOU THINK THOSE GREAT COUNTRIES GOT POWERS THROUGH LOTTO!!!!!

HEY GUYS!!! IT'S NOT THAT HE MUST FINISH THE JOURNEY IN A DAY!!! HE CAN REST ON THE WAY!!!
WHY IS EVERYONE THINKING LIKE THIS

12 Likes

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Excelboi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Funnny thread! When yoi're not mad or cursed from your village!!!

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by slimpoppa(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nothing but suicide.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Ignatio(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Odiro easy o.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by onila(f): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
@Poster, I won't tell you to do it and I wouldnt tell you not to do it, what I have to ask you is this, whats the longest journey you've made by foot? If you've not treked from Lagos to Ibadan before brother then you are on a long thing, but if you've done that before all you have to do is get yourself prepared for more and do away with jeans and trousers, use sport shorts only and good footwear oo . But really $20,000 is very small for what you are about doing, its a risk to your life compared to the $20,000 you are offered. ask for $100,000 and that might even give you more strength to complete the whole thing because you wont be seeing the journey anymore, its the money that you'd get at the end of the day that would be in your head.
But come oo, Redbull wants to supply you drinks, who is going to supply you with food? Hotel to pass the night along the road, abi you no go baff for a month and more ni ?

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by Andersonken(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
after ur journey i pray dat u will be alive to enjoy ur labour.
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by moodswing(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
I have a sandal called "trekkers" I will donate it to your cause only on one condition. "That you must not die in 1 week".

My brother, among all the big entrepreneurial ideas out there, you can only come up with this (Legitimate suicide)?. Have you been watching "A thousand ways to die?"..

Please send me your CV and shame the devil.

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by tegax(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
andre99: See what our Govt has caused, people are going mad every day, may the Lord heal @alienware. AMEN!
The guy needs serious healing o. See what unemployment/joblessness has caused. sad
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by DualCore1: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
If I join you, do we get to 50:50 the juice?
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by blacksta(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
Have u completed Lagos to Ogun state first,
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by agwabirihenry: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
am interested to go with you just call 08169703803 lets talk about it and make preparations. dont be discouraged by others
Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by femu(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
Instead of discouraging the OP, let's offer what we can to make it a reality.
OP if ur intent on this I offer u a nite free accomodation in Ogun and Oyo states

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc / Dangote Trailer Set On Fire In Delta After Killing Three People. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.