Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! (3435 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 2cantango(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
tongue whatever dude tongue he's my sweet thing and delicious to me and that's all that matters tongue
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by eveseh(f): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2006
thanks for ya understanding
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Christino(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2006
Yes ma'ams
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by eveseh(f): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2006
ahahah,lol lol
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 4real(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2006
:d :d :d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by eveseh(f): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2006
when he smile it's drives me crazy ooh kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by nikitareal(f): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2006
am nt sure if we r still datin shaa bt i love
his biceps
his lips n d way he laughs
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by fresheva(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2006
well i loved his charisma, nice way of life and intelligence.

but he could never be mine when i found out he was married with kids

but i cant help looking back and smiling we still friends though grin
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2006
^^^ shocked But maybe I shouldn't be shocked. That type of deceit is becoming more and more common these days.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by chelsea4su(f): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2006
kiss
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2006
intresting grin
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2006
Why+did+u+restrict+it+to+just+one+thing+now?+My+precious+stone+has+so+much+that+makes+me+feel+like+d+most+lucky+girl+on+earth-+d+way+he+eats,+laughs,+walks,+dresses.+His+vast+and+intelligent+knowledge+abt+everything,+his+sense+of+humour,, +But+it's+a+pity+I+didn't+meet+him+b4+he+met+d+mother+of+his+kids,
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 2:58am On Nov 29, 2006
@ Fresheva, if a man lied to me about being married and/or having kids, he would not be a friend in my book. But then that is just me.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Ilovemyhus(f): 1:02am On Mar 29, 2007
cheesy Wow there are so many things I love about my Husband. He amaze me in everyway possible.

the way he looks at me when he talks to.

When I'm sad he always tells me to smile and he happy cause I want you to smile and always and be happy. Cause baby if you sad I'm sad too. My husband will say

Is patcent with me

The way he licks his lips,Oh God that drives me wild.And when he kisses me oh I just wanna melt into him.

Just the way he touches me.

He is just so caring, Loving, sexy, Romatic, ect ect.

I just feel very lucky to have had God bring him into my life.

Sometime I just wanna pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by olutomiwa(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2007
her pussy of course,so sweet,so fresh,so sumptious,so fanimorus and just the way i want it,W E T.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by kmohawk: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2007
his eyes and the way he smiles
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by stevetop(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2007
well,why so much fuss about the creativity in the use of lovely and expressive words like "spicy", ,anyway,I love the way my lady strips;note,STRICTLY FOR ME
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by naggib(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2007
wat can i say, every about her is just perfect,her smile,tenderness,caring,loving, !!!!
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Adurangba(f): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
his oko
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by sebaby: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
he is luving caring and he is romantic
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by patwhizkid(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hiz CASH!
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by sweeti14(f): 1:18am On Oct 03, 2009
[/quote][quote author=patwhizkid link=topic=10578.msg4656367#msg4656367 date=1254517134]
Hiz CASH!
LOL, I FEEL YOU! wink YOU ARE DAMN HONEST grin
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by snazzydawn(f): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
his smile! he has a particular way of smiling when I say something funny, he is so cute when he does that.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by rhymz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
snazzydawn:

his smile! he has a particular way of smiling when I say something funny, he is so cute when he does that.
hmm! Realy!
Well in my own case,this chic aint my babe and I don't wanna talk abt my gal,stricty out of discussion,too sacred for ya all to analyse and dissect.
But this chic,Buki at my work place "boy o boy" she's got a butt that gets me starring stupidly at her all the time and when she notices "Oh sweet Jesus",she swings it like she's got hydraulics in her waist,Men I make i no lie, if I say it does't tingle my sugarstick,then am denying my blokus it's right to react!
There's is this thing she does with her eyes and lipz each time i flirt with her,like her eyes are daring me to not just look but do more,her succulent lipz,like they re saying, "kiss me".I almost got into trouble once,I was flirting with her and there came my candy bulging like a roaring lion,shit,my Boss,there he was, calling my name and was walking towards me,I almost broke my balls trying to gej my candy aligned.Buki laf'd like never before,my boss even noticed my uneasiness when he was talking to me but being a man like me he understood it was only natural,just carried on like he did't know,better that way anyway,wouldn't want him calling me up in his office and asking me shit.
But Funny thing is,I rarely feel embarrassed around the chic no matter how awkward,she had once mistakenly hit my blokus and we all laf'd abt it, I even dared he to do it again,lol,guyz U know nah!
Damn! See wetin I dey write,wat if Nk see my post nko.(lol)
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Atreus(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
Her smile. Her wit. The way she doesn't take my crap. The way she makes me feel. Words cannot begin to express how much i love her. . . Sometimes it's surreal.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Atreus(f): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
Her boobs.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by rhymz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
by Adura
QUOTE:HIS OKO.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that's so blatant!
"Pray to God for the secret of good sex"
Does it ring a bell?
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by blandyne(f): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
He has an unique way to laugh, it's annoying and sexy  smiley smiley smiley

I can't never be sad when he's around me coz he always put a smile on my face kiss kiss kiss

I talk a lot and he never tries to shut me up. He'll listen to me and say with a smile" u and ur silly thoughts". smiley smiley smiley
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Omolola1(f): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2009
his deep strong sexy voice kiss
his lips tongue
his laughter cheesy
his "take my breath" away eyes, andddddddd wink

his jealousy!!!!!!!! yeah cool

and the fact that he loves me so very much and i love him too
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by areaboi: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2009
The way she screams whenever i beat her up and the way she looks @ me whenever i hit her ass.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by lildainty(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2009
i guess 1 tin i ca neva 4get bout him z d way e looks weneva ez jealous dat use 2 make me want eim more. . . . . .
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by KennyG6(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2009
she indulges me everytime,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Male Teacher To Call A Female Student A Babe? / She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? / Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.