Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (19174 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by adonisyung(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2012
For me I think I regret calling my girl a LovePeddler...each time I remember I said that I hate myself

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Clemzy16(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
Always calls her.. Sweetheart, honey-pie, darling, my love, sugar, pookie, and seXy chicken. But she Dosen't likes it. No wonder she eventually gave me Red card.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by adonisyung(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Clemzy16: Always calls her.. Sweetheart, honey-pie, darling, my love, sugar, pookie, and seXy chicken. But she Dosen't likes it. No wonder she eventually gave me Red card.
lol...not what you called her bro but that fowl word u used on her!sorry for the red card maybe she relate to howard web

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
I called her Ice queen. In fact I saved her phone number with it and when she saw it, she laughed her head off.

Oh yeah I don't regret it
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Ndoz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Honey, I fuc*ked your best friend
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: mukina2
Muki is viewing, front page straight

3 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by yuzedo: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yuzedo: "I will not bought you Richard Card!"
Shollypopz: "Then you must dead!"

She didn't gimme punny for seven (9) days. cry cry cry I almost dead true true! angry angry angry
Gold-digger! undecided

10 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by xrazzy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
DARLING, U'VE JUST SAPPED ME OF ALL MY ENERGY cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
you are too dull on bed angry angry
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
I told him i was no longer interestd in our rltnshp thinking he would pet me and apologize 4 what he did,surprisingly he took it seriously and broke up with me... Now i have learnt not to use the word foolishly.

14 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by a1solution: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
ALWAYS CAREFUL IN SELECTION WORDS.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
nne3870: I told him i was no longer interestd in our rltnshp thinking he would pet me and apologize 4 what he did,surprisingly he took it seriously and broke up with me... Now i have learnt not to use the word foolishly.
Yeah, serves you right

14 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Iyoaye1(f): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
I told him I regret ever getting married to him,I hate what I said.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by tellwsdom: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
undecidedundecided
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Greenslim: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
'Forget it'
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by sauceEEP(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
How cud u be so HEARTLESS, cos she starved me of kuskii d nite i needed it so badly. grin d following day,she agreed but chop my ABUNNA she refused, ride am make i scream OMO-RAGGAEEEEE!!!,she declined. Na only me we do do do tilli i tire. I ended up calling her a DEADWOOD.

4 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Bryan12(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
nne3870: I told him i was no longer interestd in our rltnshp thinking he would pet me and apologize 4 what he did,surprisingly he took it seriously and broke up with me... Now i have learnt not to use the word foolishly.
it will be real cool if every guy behaves like yhur bf.../grin,;/D

9 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pu*sy. And never regretted. Cos she was actually one.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Abuklaw(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
I'll contribute wen i get a gf coz am single nd nidn't 2 feel remorseful 4 any word utter 2 gold diggers
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by passionate88: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
yuzedo: Yuzedo: "I will not bought you Richard Card!"
Shollypopz: "Then you must dead!"

She didn't gimme punny for seven (9) days. cry cry cry I almost dead true true! angry angry angry
Gold-digger! undecided
guy u funny die... So na u nd sholly dey talk d talk?..
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by adonisyung(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: I called her Ice queen. In fact I saved her phone number with it and when she saw it, she laughed her head off.

Oh yeah I don't regret it
lol
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by passionate88: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
eyah... Kpele.. Mayb u've been doing/saying such to him and he got fed up wit it..
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by adonisyung(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
aguiyi: you are too dull on bed angry angry
kai....now dat hurts!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by chucky234(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju: Honey, I fuc*ked your best friend
Your red card is cooling in the freezer
lol

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by adonisyung(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
Iyo-aye:
I told him I regret ever getting married to him,I hate what I said.
and dats tOo rude....Ë G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ make A̶̲̥̅♏ luz hope
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by crackhaus: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
I said to her during our chat after I saw a recent photo, "Babe, you are getting wide oo!"
She said, "what does dat mean?"
I said, "oh its not what you think, I mean bigger"
She said, "so I'm fat"
I said, "not what I mean, just that you are chubby now"
She asked, "what's the difference?"
I became blank cause I realized I just made her get up to check herself in front of the mirror. I don Bleep up big time.. I'm still apologizing to this day.
ADVICE: please never tell ur girl/wife she's fat, don't even use nicer words like chubby, big or full. They all mean the same thing to women

12 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by chucky234(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
I am always mindful of the language I use when I'm with her so have none to regret,not even when I'm raging with anger.

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
I called her a biatch,and ashawo.I begged her for one good week.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Troll: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
I regretted telling her ''I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART''
The monster almost ripped off my heart like it belonged to her during a latenight scuffle.
Anyways good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Opoki(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
I told her her sister is a good cook and better than her in the presence of her sister and her mom, i suffer for almost 6weeks before i take my place bck in d bedroom. I never knew there are mosiquito in the sitting room before.

38 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by vivianc(f): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
"You can rot in hell for all I care!" I usually use this statement whenever I'm furious......but I regret it afterwards. Funny enough my friends are used to it.....so its no longer a big deal for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania / What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.