Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter (8206 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Hong Kong Business Tycoon Offers $64,000,000 To His Lesbian Daughter Married / Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Last time I checked, most Asians, especially them frog/toad faced Chinese urchins dont recognize Black Africans as human beings.
I remember how i was racially abused in China around 2005. There are some areas where everyone will vacate a train simply bc a black monkeyy is siting there.

For dem holier than thou fools who may think am a racist, pls keep your abuses to yourself. After traveling to more than 24 countries around the world, i think its better we all sit in our own home countries. The white bastarddss should be returned home ASAP, they add no value to our economy, all they do is connive with our government and steal as much as they can.

BAck to topic, this lesbian chick will not give a phuckk to any black guy, lets face reality, they regard us as monkeyssss, ITS A SAD REALITY
Rick Ross is in the place
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
If she doesn't like black men,then she will remain a lesbian! Na our naija guys go cast that lesbian spirit comot for her body.when dem hammar am with better love,she go no say love dey 3 types. grin
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
there's a duplicate of this thread!!! but 40million pounds no be small money ooo.. Kai, make i go apply for visa dey go hong kong sharp sharp
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by r231(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Bounty: Gigi Chao (right) is believed to have married her girlfriend of seven years Sean Eav (left) in France, yet her businessman father has offered £40million to the man that can woo his daughter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208967/Cecil-Chao-Sze-tsung-Billionaire-offers-40million-reward-man-marry-lesbian-daughter.html#ixzz27bfbBSMh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by koolJ1(f): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
They shld kill 3 birds with a stone now:
1) The girlfriend shld do a gender reassignment surgery (be a transgendered)

2)They both get the cash

3) They stay married
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by DICKtator: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
r231: A businessman from Hong Kong has offered a $65m dowry to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter.

Are you an eligible bachelor ready to marry? Can you play a lovey-dovey and win the heart of a 33 year old beautiful woman, who already has a same-sex loving attraction to another woman?

If you fit these descriptions, catch the next plane for Paris or Hong kong in search of Gigi Chao, daughter of a Hong Kong billionaire.

The Hong Kong businessman has offered a $65 million "marriage bounty" to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter, a report said Wednesday.

Cecil Chao announced the financial reward of HK$500 million after his daughter, Gigi, married her same-sex partner of seven years in France earlier this year. "I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted," 76-year-old Chao was quoted as saying.

"Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work," he added.

He also rejected "false reports" that Gigi, 33, had married abroad, saying she was still single.

Chao, who owns publicly-listed property developer Cheuk Nang, could not be reached for comment. Same-sex marriages are not recognised in Hong Kong, a socially conservative Chinese city where homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Chao is well known in Hong Kong's social circles and regularly appears at public events with his latest young girlfriend.

He reportedly once claimed to have had intimate relations with 10,000 women.

Naija Bachelors!!! Who is catching the next flight to Hong Kong?

http://m.naij.com/news/9919.html

Dear Cecil Chao,
LETTER OF APPLICATION
I hereby apply for this challenge. I have what it takes and i promise you that she would be craving my phallus in a couple of days after we meet.
I am neither claiming to be Don Juan nor Romeo but i can assure you with my level of experience that this job would be performed to your utmost satisfaction. I have picked the gauntlet and like a medieval knight, i would fight tooth and nail to win my princess's heart.
I am currently on a mandarin language crash course program so i do not envisage a language barrier.
I understand English, German and a little bit of french.
I hope the modalities as regards the contract signing would be put in place to avoid any breach . I intend flying over with my attorney in order to grasp a full understanding of the proposed contract and any terms and conditions that may arise.
I hope and look forward to doing business with you.
mm goy. 唔 該

Yours faithfully,
DICKtator
Prince of Waddiya
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Why this kind thing no dey happen for naija sef?

If that man is serious let him come to this part of the world and make that kind statement, that girl go just get belle in 3 days.undecided
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
freecocoa: Why this kind thing no dey happen for naija sef?

If that man is serious let him come to this part of the world and make that kind statement, that girl go just get belle in 3 days.undecided
freecocoa so you self know wetin naija boiz fit do grin
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by freecocoa(f): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
acidosis™:

freecocoa so you self know wetin naija boiz fit do grin
Ah my brother, na person wey never get encounter with naija guys go underrate them.

Experience is the best teacher you know.grin
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
yes ooo°° grin
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by ayobase(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Last time I checked, most Asians, especially them frog/toad faced Chinese urchins dont recognize Black Africans as human beings.
I remember how i was racially abused in China around 2005. There are some areas where everyone will vacate a train simply bc a black monkeyy is siting there.

For dem holier than thou fools who may think am a racist, pls keep your abuses to yourself. After traveling to more than 24 countries around the world, i think its better we all sit in our own home countries. The white bastarddss should be returned home ASAP, they add no value to our economy, all they do is connive with our government and steal as much as they can.

I share ur pains buddy!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by ayobase(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
berem: ..... love dey 3 types. grin

I wanna know urs version!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by kpozite(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Boys everywhere are not smiling the girl said she's stopped accepting facebook friend b'cos it increases every second after her father's announcement. Lol .

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by ayobase(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
freecocoa: Ah my brother, na person wey never get encounter with naija guys go underrate them.

Experience is the best teacher you know.grin

Wetin dey do u when u encountered THEM....belle?
Share ur experience!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
ayobase:

Wetin dey do u when u encountered THEM....belle?
Share ur experience!
Duh!undecided

Abeg make i go meet my naija bobo for bed and let the gaining of experience continue tongue

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Me think that love-vendor R231 is plotting to steal this Chinky eyed chick's heart. grin grin grin grin grin

He is indeed a real Black man. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by r231(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Me think that love-vendor R231 is plotting to steal this Chinky eyed chick's heart. grin grin grin grin grin

He is indeed a real Black man. tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
ayobase:

I wanna know urs version!
no be my version o! Madam chinko go no say to love her fellow woman and to love chinko man different from naija man love.you wan try our naija men?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by moonraker(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2012

BAck to topic, this lesbian chick will not give a phuckk to any black guy, lets face reality, they regard us as monkeyssss, ITS A SAD REALITY

And you are very much on point!!! No need to argue!!! Sadly it is the world that we live in!!!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2012
Hahaha he seems like an old school china man.
I wouldnt even bother about this if you are black. grin

Noting for u
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by 190theclown: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2012
but why's her email address not up now?

phone, LANDLine, skype, Blackberry pin even FAX

I need those information undecided
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by moonraker(m): 12:49am On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sharp guy, u wan hammer!!!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

na na too, fo fa na, six na na fo
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Mrprudent(m): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
this father can't force his daughter 2get married now cus shes too addicted to dat lesbianlism.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Ivynwa(f): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2012
Nnaa mehhhn if only my very handsome eldest brother is not married, we would be embarking on a voyage to Hong kong on a mission to chase and capture the heart of Gigi Chao.grin
Chei, na she be the Hefemale(female husband) sef? That kin one go hard to chase and capture-o-o. If na the s-hemale(wife), matter for small. Anyway make we tanda dey wait for result, anyhow anyhow I no say na Naija man go finally cure Gigi of lesbianism, impregnate am carry $65m move forward. grin grin Wetin concern us concern Gigi Chao and her baby doll girlfriends sef? grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by 190theclown: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by ayobase(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Dont tell me ur baby has access to ur NL account!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by 190theclown: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2012
^ask me
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Afam4eva(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2012
I'm off to the Chinese embassy...Hong Kong here i come grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2012
That man is finished...On my way to Ijabu land 1st. I will win her heart and even her so called she-husbands. Awon boys ati babes, I am off to Hong Kong cool
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
CHESSBOARD: That man is finished...On my way to Ijabu land 1st. I will win her heart and even her so called she-husbands. Awon boys ati babes, I am off to Hong Kong cool

Dem say man, this sissy sef wan apply lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) / She Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.