Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (22669 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

Feel free to live in whatever eon you like?
You see where your argument is headed, violence. You couldn't express yourself yet called the hanging of Galileo a rebuttal. Dude, you need to learn how to forge ahead with the world. Ignorance is a disease but denial is worse more than that.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by yogun(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2012
As christians we are taught to uphold d virtues of our God. The bible made us to understand "by strength shall no man prevail"-this mean that it is not by power not by might. If God will ask you not to fight back for those that are getting in your ways how much less for His Name sake because the Bible says "I will fight for you and you will hold your peace", the same Bible also says "I will contend with those who contend with you". These are very powerful words and no man can stand the army of God cos He is the awesome Father and He has the whole World in His hands. On these doctrines and more have we based our faith and our God honors His words more than His Names. We need not fight for our religion and faith.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by mmmustapha(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2012
We believe in Allah, and in what has been
revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham,
Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the
Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam), Whoever is an enemy to prophet muhammad (s.a.w) is Allah enemy
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by mmmustapha(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2012
nathdim: Both Christian Muslim they are all insane
have u taken ur medicine? Islam is pure
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2012
oradee:

The real Question should be why do Muslims defend only Prophet Mo and not Prophet Isa? Is it allowed in their religion? undecided

They recognise the existance of Prophet Isa (Jesus) but christians dont recognise Prophet Mo...

There are two reasons I think. One is that the Jesus that people may seek to "denigrate" is not recognised by Muslims ala "son of God", member of the "Holy Trinity" etc.

The second is that, there are fewer attempts in the mainstream media to denigrate any personality of "Jesus" at all in the first place.

However, Muslims do not accept any attempt to ridicule Jesus (AS) or any other Prophet for that matter. You are right on that point.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by oradee: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2012
kenlash1: [/b]

I beg to disagree wif u totally. U cannot be forced to believe in any God. God ll neva allow u to kill anoda to preach his gospel. What is wrong is wrong. A man makes a muvi criticizing a prophet nd u start killing nd destroying properties instead of bringing facts to d table to dispute d muvi maker. U just proved that what d man said is true. [b]We all strive to make heaven or paradise as u may call it does it nt sound fallacious dt u'd kill to make heaven?

I doubt if we know that it takes a hardened heart and mind to kill someone no matter the reason either religion or otherwise...
it takes a heart laden wif hate and uncontrollable rage and anger to kill a fellow human and uses religion to justify it.

look at the Mubi killing,is there any difference in their motive than that of the lybian killing or Boko Haram...
The fact that someone raises a machete or weapon to kill someone over whatever reason (religion) in order to make heaven/paradise is very very questionable...
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by misreal(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Unrealistic thinking....
1.4 billion potential terrorists.......and stilll counting.....*kaboum*kaboum*kaboum*
u av got me laughing for two days grin
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums
Don't be confused ma nigga. We don't worship thesame God. You either belong to God or the devil. That's why d opposite religion is full of hatred and hypocrisy.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Classicalman(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2012
F00028:

undecidedmaybe they are more passionate about their Prophet that christians are about the "Son of God" even though he died for them.
Passionate indeed. Passionate enough to take a life you didn't create abi?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ABsI1: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2012
1:Jeremiah 48:10 Cursed is he who does the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from blood; 2:Nehemiah 4:12-14 So it was, when the jews who dwelt near them came, that they told us ten times, "From whatever place you turn, they will be upon us." Therefore I positioned men behind the lower parts of the wall, at the openings; and I set the people according to their families, with swords, their spears, and their bows. And I looked, and arose and said to the nobles, to the leaders, and to the rest of the people, "Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, great and awesome, fight for your brethren, your sons, your daugthers, your wives, and your houses." Summary: xtians are being deceived to believe dat God will do what they ought to do for themselves. Even Jesus warned that he had not come to abolish the laws of Prophet Moses but rather to strengthen them&Moses said an eye for an eye. In a season of war you dont turn the other cheek,but retaliate with double slap

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2012
all4naija: You see where your argument is headed, violence.

What on earth is he talking about?

all4naija:
You couldn't express yourself yet called the hanging of Galileo a rebuttal.

Galileo hung? What academic hole did you crawl out from? Galileo wasn't hung my intellectually challenged friend.

all4naija:
Dude, you need to learn how to forge ahead with the world. Ignorance is a disease but denial is worse more than that.

I need you to repeat the bolded 100 times every morning when you wake up.

Read about how Galileo wasn't hung here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei

#Sillyboy
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by stagger: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2012
Why should a human being defend his God? God is alive and He can defend Himself. I don't know about Mohammed. Last I heard he was very very dead, which explains why his followers have to rise up in his defence all the time.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by oradee: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.

also, Pls ask if any Muslim here on NL has ever killed for islam and did it give him any gratification or sense of peace?
ask if he/she wld do it again.
Ask if he truly believes that a blood stained hand of an innocent life wld permit him paradise.
Ask him why its Mo he fights for and not Allah.
Ask him if its Mo who created the paradise or if its Allah...
Ask the female suicide bombers or killers if they wld be given any virgin husbands (and how many) if they kill for Mo and not Allah...to many freaking Q's we hope to get answers to cos no matter what religion ur worshiping,u need to know why ur worshiping it and how realistic and sensible their doctrines are (both christian and moslem)
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by oradee: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

There are two reasons I think. One is that the Jesus that people may seek to "denigrate" is not recognised by Muslims ala "son of God", member of the "Holy Trinity" etc.

The second is that, there are fewer attempts in the mainstream media to denigrate any personality of "Jesus" at all in the first place.

However, Muslims do not accept any attempt to ridicule Jesus (AS) or any other Prophet for that matter. You are right on that point.

so until His name is written Isa, u people wldnt fight? hmm...ok

so even if his name isnt mentioned but "insinuates" thats its Mo, u guys fight? Issorai...logic and reasoning at its peak!!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2012
Dear Seun, you ruin the beauty of this forum when you place dimwits and cowards at the helm of affairs.
With actions like this, no logical mind will comment in any islamic thread.
I've come to understand that you seun, dont give a damn about what your moderators do.
Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2012
oradee:

so until His name is written Isa, u people wldnt fight? hmm...ok

so even if his name isnt mentioned but "insinuates" thats its Mo, u guys fight? Issorai...logic and reasoning at its peak!!

That is not what I said. That is what you interpreted, improve your comprehension and come back.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by sunrise4u: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2012
that's because they are illitrates and d xtians are elites. Illitracy is a very big disease that can only b cured through education but the muslims said western education is a crime against there god (Boko Haram)
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by DeCleff(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums

No. No No a thousand times NO

Christians are muslims don't worship the God.

Muslims worship allah who is a contradiction to Jehovah

Jehovah testified that Jesus is His Son

but allah said he doesn't have a son that Isa ( Jesus ) is his prophet.

Are tgey the same?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Theblessed(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=16pt]Why should Christians fight to defend their God?

You see, Christians serve a Living God. The Most High God! God Almighty is his Name - He made the Heavens, the Earth, the Sea and everything in them - nothing, I say nothing is impossible for him.

You see, he is not a man that he should lie and he is a God that fullfills all his promises.

Our God is a God that answers by Fire and he fights his own battles and wins them - victory is always his therefore, unlike other religions, he is not a weakling that depends on his children's strength/power to glorify himself!

All those who messed with his Holy Name, unless they confess their sins and ask for forgiveness - I am very, very sorry for for their lives.

I prophesy, pain and suffering in every aspect of their lives and you would be the first to cry out for God's mercy on their lives.

So, this is what kept Christian Faith apart from other religions - ours is a Living God!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by takedat(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Anders Breivik in his "Manifesto" claims the reason why he took such dastardly act was becos of Islamization of Europe and he killed more than 70 people with no regret,yet he is a Christian(A lover of Peace).Undisclosed fact has it that HITLER is a Christian Apologist who murdered Jews in the Holocaust cos he felt the Jews murdered Jesus.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

What on earth is he talking about?

Galileo hung? What academic hole did you crawl out from? Galileo wasn't hung my intellectually challenged friend.

I need you to repeat the bolded 100 times every morning when you wake up.

Read about how Galileo wasn't hung here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei

#Sillyboy

Whatever happened to Galileo doesn't change the fact you called it a rebuttal pointing to the obvious. How is it a rebuttal when it happened in the past? You seem to running from the important thing chasing after how Galileo was murdered.

Thanks for the LINK anyway!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by rawtruth(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
ghazzal:

How did "Sodom & Gomorrah" a good reference Start, was it overnight or that people influence people with time and it became a norm. it is important we check ourselves else God`s wrath is much more severe. Not that VIOLENCE is good but let the target audience know the truth (of what is blasphemy) and that it is bad.... If we keep Quiet that God we fight for himselve, majority will be in the LOST FLOCK by then.............. "SODOM & GOMORRAH" in the making.......

some people are scared of God`s wrath and will distance themselves from it by all ACCEPTABLE, possible means. if some of them go beyond the acceptable limit, they also need to be checked.

The Bible account of Sodom & Gomorrah did not indicate that God "commissioned" humans to carry out the destruction; God's Angel did it.

And, Christ's emphasis on LOVE & Forgiveness, which form the basis for man's happy and peaceful stay here on earth and in the beyond, contain all that humans require for reconciliation and harmony. Therefore, those who are "scared of a SODOM in the making" have no justification, whatsoever, resorting to coercive means to influence others to avoid the perceived 'impending doom'.

The truth is that there exists an indecipherable ambiguity in Islam which has given birth to such diverse and unending conflicts within its ranks, with attendant effects on others.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kemoolala: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2012
The reason why christian are meek in all their ways is cos their master is as meek as dove and HE is still alive to fight HIS battle for HIMSELF unlike Muhammed, he is dead and it is difficult for him to fight for himself and this is the reason why moslem are so violent and wicked to the extend that they shed the blood of innocent pple in the name of defending their prophet.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2012
blink182: Jesus is not a prophet, He is the First born of God and He sits in all glory besides the Father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S_A9ERJWN0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kemoolala: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]Why should Christians fight to defend their God?

You see, Christians serve a Living God. The Most High God! God Almighty is his Name - He made the Heavens, the Earth, the Sea and everything in them - nothing, I say nothing is impossible for him.

You see, he is not a man that he should lie and he is a God that fullfills all his promises.

Our God is a God that answers by Fire and he fights his own battles and wins them - victory is always his therefore, unlike other religions, he is not a weakling that depends on his children's strength/power to glorify himself!

All those who messed with his Holy Name, unless they confess their sins and ask for forgiveness - I am very, very sorry for them for their lives.

I prophesy, pain and suffering in every aspect of their lives and you would be the first to cry out for God's mercy on their lives.

So, this is what kept Christian Faith apart from other religions - our is a Living God!
[/size]

yes o we are serving a LIVING GOD and HE LIVES FOREVER. Amen

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2012
all4naija: Whatever happened to Galileo doesn't change the fact you called it a rebuttal pointing to the obvious. How is it a rebuttal when it happened in the past? You seem to running from the important thing chasing after how Galileo was murdered.

See, you really need to stop trying. What I referred to in that post is way above your understanding- which was fine until you decided to expose your ignorance and are now trying to cover it up. Biko, just keep quiet and learn to understand issues before trying to take-on people next time.

@bolded #Olodocomment
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2012
Explain yourself
maclatunji:

See, you really need to stop trying. What I referred to in that post is way above your understanding- which was fine until you decided to expose your ignorance and are now trying to cover it up. Biko, just keep quiet and learn to understand issues before trying to take-on people next time.
Explain yourself. The reason why you see it as rebuttal? Indeed, your self-aggrandizement is nauseating to say the least. I don't think you are as intelligent as you are claiming to be here.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2012
dorox:
Mohammed was a fighter, he ordered men into battle to defend and expand his new religion/empire while Jesus shunned the politics of his day and told his followers not pick up the sword.
From this brief summary of Jesus and Mohhamed, you can see that a true immitator or" mohhamedian" can easily become rabidly violent when provoked, while a true immitator of Jesus or christian is not expected to be violent when provoked.
Lol. . .is like you forgot that Jesus said to his disciples "sell your garment and buy sword" he also said "i came to earth for no peace but sword" again he said "bring hither them and kill them before me" . . .and you said Jesus didn't tell his disciples to pick up swords? Funny christians grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.