Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) (8290 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
For a minute I thought I was Davido with the way eyes were on me.

It was later that I discovered that it was because of my beautiful up and down outfit, which you can also wear as top only or joggers only which I was putting on.

The dress was made by my clothing company called @maldives_island_collections.

You can check us out on Instagram if you like it

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Zonefree(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2023

Guy, if na play stop am abeg

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

It was later that I discovered that it was because of my beautiful up and down outfit, which you can also wear as top only or joggers only which I was putting on.

Looks good... Is that ur IG handle @maldives_island_collections I want to check it out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Killbillz:

Looks good... Is that ur IG handle @maldives_island_collections I want to check it out
Yes yes yes
Please check and follow, lord bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Yes yes yes
Please check and follow, lord bless you!
I'm following. Seen it some good Tshirts tho but I like this ur putting on. Do u have it in red,black or blue 🔵 ?
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Ballzproblem2: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
ain't no way you created a burner account to hype your struggling clothing line 😭🤣,guy you suppose do comedy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Killbillz:

I'm following. Seen it some good Tshirts tho but I like this ur putting on. Do u have it in red,black or blue 🔵 ?
Thank you very much and yes we do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
ain't no way you created a burner account to hype your struggling clothing line 😭🤣,guy you suppose do comedy
Try and be positive for once

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Ur outlet is in that sangotedo ShopRite abi? Cos these things it's better I try it out to get my actual size... I go reach there tomorrow pick one
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Maybe they're looking cause you look like a black model.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Satanistx: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

that's nice. I like people do genuine hustle. Guys instead of trolling this dude always, I will advice you encourage him. No be when he no dey again una go dey form sympathy. Encourage him as much as you can. Puff daddy no do pass like this. Btw can you pass that model in red to me , I want her to do some personal modeling for me 👅👅👅

Una don troll am till he quite music. May una no troll am for this one again abeg. E no easy to hustle legit for this country
IamdbuII:
So I decided to heed to your advice that music is not my way.

So am now into fashion and I just launched my fashion line called Maldives Island Collection.

You can check us on Instagram @maldives_island_collections and patronize us by simply sending a dm thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFsuPrBgRoc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Haynnie: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote][/quote]
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Haynnie: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I suspected too. Dbull no dey disappoint grin

3 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by VinnyBaba: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lolsss..

1500 Naira, Bling Bling when some boys go dey wear. X 2- Terry G. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nice try
My guy
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Killerbag36: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
No tell me say this guy they reply him self for comment section sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
I Love your energy

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Use ur tiny brains. I used to criticize him when he was always dropping his music and now this hustle is good I'm only encouraging him. Make una dey try get sense sometimes. Besides my moniker is a lot older than his

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by QuinModah(f): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Get a job and stop all this BS

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
QuinModah:
Get a job and stop all this BS
Getting a job is not as easy as u say it. Na naija be this he's trying to better himself all u need is to encourage him or ignore. Stop putting others down because u have a JOB undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by QuinModah(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Killbillz:

Getting a job is not as easy as u say it. Na naija be this he's trying to better himself all u need is to encourage him or ignore. Stop putting others down because u have a JOB undecided
undecided
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by NoFucksToGive: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Bro I gotta admit your music was dog shìt. Not those hard dog shīt you can pick up with tissue, no! But those soft pasty wet dog shìt that smells. I am so happy for you that you saw the light and quit music before you embarrassed yourself further.

I am going to follow you and support this new direction, let's hope this is where your talent finally is discovered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Jozilinn: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Abeg rest, you too like lie abeg.😖😖
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Reggaemich(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Bro I gotta admit your music was dog shìt. Not those hard dog shīt you can pick up with tissue, no! But those soft pasty wet dog shìt that smells
guy u be Leebor

Why u con dey expatiate shiit😫
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
How much
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by AmadorSays: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lol, what's the big deal with this dressing abeg? And I thought I'd see something really sophisticated? Abeg make I continue dey listen to my music on my oraimo freepod 4 abeg grin

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Foodqueen:
How much
It's 15k but am giving it on Nairaland for #12k for the complete

Send us a dm on IG
@maldives_island_collections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Send us a dm on IG

So if am not on IG, I shouldn't patronize you.

Let your IG people buy o..

See ya
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by losky83: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

WHO STARED AT YOU?THE ONLY THING I COULD PICK FROM THE CLOTHING IS..........,NOTHING
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Foodqueen:

So if am not on IG, I shouldn't patronize you.

Let your IG people buy o..

See ya
Hmmm okay

Here is my number

O9O675685fourteen
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by slam7000(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Before you, there was Airforce 1, and you won’t be the last.
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by princefrank76: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Send us a dm on IG

Interested, but I'm in Calabar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / How Igbo Millionaire, B-lord Completed His $400,000 Manson In 4 Months Proves Th / How Did You Meet Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.