Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (22999 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Go Down)

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
sanb: Hahaha isn't that a good thing? You could do better than that
weytin be ur pincode na
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: God don save u
God always safe is anointed wink wink u no understand
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by slimyem: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Madam hold your horses jare. . .
This is basically for fun. Majority of people wooing each other here don't even have a profile pic, so this no be serious issue. He must be this and that blah, worth it blah blah. Wetin? Dem born you for mars? Abeg freestyle. . . kiss
why u dey shout nah?
Where did i infer that i'm basing my judgement of users on how they look?
And you think i'm not catching fun with my style?
Duh!!
The fact here is i love real challenges....not pieces of cake which is clearly what most romance section men are until proven otherwise!!cheesy
I'm sorry i don't know how to mask my opinion!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Gracious10: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: babe, you're safe with me.. i'll pamper you like pampers, i'll feed you with a feeding bottle cuz you're what you're a baby girl.. Thats my Babbeee, Oya smile for me, smile for Dadddy smile cheesy cheesy

Daddy Ke? I have ONLY one Daddy and em dey for house. Ain't no man being my daddy, its exclusively for mi papa...@ the pampers, u got me ROTFL
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: [size=18pt]lmao.. she bin dey make me dance Alingo grin grin if u see the way i take press her ringtone eeenn.. omo na 3310 oo grin grin[/size]
Hahahaha bad guy....
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: eww * i gotta rebrush*
[size=18pt]stop there jaaaaaree! weytin be eeewww!! u swallow my kini, i swallow ur kini, that's what i call Love cool cool[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Madam hold your horses jare. . .
This is basically for fun. Majority of people wooing each other here don't even have a profile pic, so this no be serious issue. He must be this and that blah, worth it blah blah. Wetin? Dem born you for mars? Abeg freestyle. . . kiss
as in eh, i tire for the girl sef. Thing is, i've come to find out that its the not so pretty ladies that get all classy and bitchy on a faceless forum. We've all heard that we guys are lame with no flows but funny enough you are still here. What does that tell you?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Gracious10: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: [size=18pt]stop there jaaaaaree! weytin be eeewww!! u swallow my kini, i swallow ur kini, that's what i call Love cool cool[/size]

Puke! Puke! Puke!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
hasn't it started?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ariyke: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: [size=18pt]stop there jaaaaaree! weytin be eeewww!! u swallow my kini, i swallow ur kini, that's what i call Love cool cool[/size]
*faints*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Bennyraz stop writing in big fonts. Don't worry, u hv our attention!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
caracta. pm
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Can I change partners pls??! Who is Bela....

Bittyend should be given to Slimyem, he doesn't like to accept defeat and he'll tire me out
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
This better be fun.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by slimyem: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
brokoto: as in eh, i tire for the girl sef. Thing is, i've come to find out that its the not so pretty ladies that get all classy and bitchy on a faceless forum. We've all heard that we guys are lame with no flows but funny enough you are still here. What does that tell you?
Duh...
I'm here to catch fun...same as you are!!
I don't have to do it everyone else's style..
I enjoy doing it my critique and sadistic style..
Its not my problem if you have a problem with that mister!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
ArQueBusieR: This better be fun.

u no follow dey woo?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: Duh...
I'm here to catch fun...same as you are!!
I don't have to do it everyone else's style..
I enjoy doing it my critique and sadistic style..
Its not my problem if you have a problem with that mister!!
No problem ma'am. I'd like to see you woo a guy here sometime. Lets see how sharp your flows are. Have fun!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Am yet to see ItsModella
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34)

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.