Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (23091 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Go Down)

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
marrissa, Chokolee(m), Slicqy prizzy(f), D-Explorer, ikekings(m), 190-the-clown, slimyem(f), sanb(f), vivian chinaza(f), caseless, laberry101(m), bennyraz(m), sexkillz(m) and 4 guest(s)

U dis girl, who art thou grin grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
sanb: hmmm interesting.... cool cool cool
You believed that? You believed a guy who refused to directly answer your question, but used his family as cover up?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by slimyem: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Where are the romantic men that can ACTUALLY WOO WOMEN
This is the most disappointing thread ever!
i'm not even dissapointed...
I didn't raise my hopes at all...
The lame lines and rap are not surprising....
Tells so much about the kinda girls Romance section boys men come here to cry about.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
sanb: hmmm interesting.... cool cool cool
[size=18pt] Omoge wa Gba control... Wa Gba control.. grin[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: You believed that? You believed a guy who refused to directly answer your question, but used his family as cover up?
[size=18pt]sexskillz, no dey put sand sand for my garri this afternoon O [/size] angry angry
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: i'm not even dissapointed...
Tells so much about the kinda girls Romance section boys men come here to cry about.
[size=18pt]Your own case na KAS BEAT **** Omo yoruba ni mi o Swagger**** Fi mi le babe fi mi le, mo se mo bebe fi mi le tongue tongue[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: [size=18pt]u never sabi d drill grin grin grin[/size]
Ok nw....
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by DExplorer1: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: i'm not even dissapointed...
Yemo, i'm so waiting to see you woo a guy. Lol
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
@Dexplorer
am out of the game,jst discovred i won't available by dt time but wld get here around 7:30
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

I dey wait for elephant to fly first. . . grin leave slimyem.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Demaejy: @Dexplorer
am out of the game,jst discovred i won't available by dt time but wld get here around 7:30
Chicken. Where u dey go? Competition will run for 12 hours at least. . .
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: U realy mean business oocheesy
Hot-tottie, u'r involved. So, i mean buisness and d buiness appear 2 mean me also. *winks+wooing her*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by DExplorer1: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Demaejy: @Dexplorer
You are still in. The challenge runs still 1am grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by slimyem: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

sexkillz: I dey wait for elephant to fly first. . . grin leave slimyem.
I never even see the guy wey me wan woo sef...
Whoever i choose to woo and the babe who'll be my competitor must be worth it..if not,no show!!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]Bennyrazz.. Singing FLO RIDA's
Whistle Babe:::

Can you blow my whistle, baby?
Whistle, baby, let me know
Girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle, baby?
Whistle, baby, here we go

Vo VO Vo vo VO VO vo vo

I'm betting you like people
And I'm betting you love freak mode
And I'm betting you like girls
That give love to girls and stroke your little ego[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnkWzZ7ZAA
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: [size=18pt]aint discouraging any man here O O O! im just kidding cool besides i know IDowu is an easy going chick, fun to be with and all the blah blah blah.. besides she gat lovely curves grin let me say i kinda of know her sha grin grin ***OGBA REPRESENTING***[/size]
hmmm...ar u sure? Ok,tell her i luv her curves i.e if she's dat arched like u jst pointed out. *runs frm attack*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
caseless: hmmm...ar u sure? Ok,tell her i luv her curves i.e if she's dat arched like u jst pointed out. *runs frm attack*
Ok
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: marrissa, Chokolee(m), Slicqy prizzy(f), D-Explorer, ikekings(m), 190-the-clown, slimyem(f), sanb(f), vivian chinaza(f), caseless, laberry101(m), bennyraz(m), sexkillz(m) and 4 guest(s)

U dis girl, who art thou grin grin
thou is open 2 wooing? Ar u in ? Ok holla d-xplorer shap-shap b4 gate close.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by MrsChima1(f): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
caseless: i need 2 cal mr chima and tel him mrs chima is here overseeing a 'young n wild' event. Giv me oga chima numba abeg. How ur kids?

Do you want my husband I am sensing homopholia from you.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: Ok
correct!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by firestar(f): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
undecided
I'd like see anyone try.
undecided

And get shot. cool
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
firestar: undecided
I'd like see anyone try.
undecided

And get shot. cool
Madam!!! The show never start, you don dey fall already...

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by firestar(f): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
For ya mind abi? tongue
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: I never even see the guy wey me wan woo sef...
Whoever i choose to woo and the babe who'll be my competitor must be worth it..if not,no show!!!
Madam hold your horses jare. . .
This is basically for fun. Majority of people wooing each other here don't even have a profile pic, so this no be serious issue. He must be this and that blah, worth it blah blah. Wetin? Dem born you for mars? Abeg freestyle. . . kiss
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Namzy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmm thread slowing dying....
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caracta(f): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

Caracta is d easiest gurl 2 woo here --- 190
undecided
Whatsup with you and my handle? Are you depressed?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by MrsChima1(f): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
I see this will not go well.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by firestar(f): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
grin
Caracta:
Whatsup with you and my handle? Are you depressed?
I just had to laugh...
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
firestar: For ya mind abi? tongue
Nawa ooo... You have been on nairaland since ”2006“... I rest my case jare...
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Madam hold your horses jare. . .
This is basically for fun. Majority of people wooing each other here don't even have a profile pic, so this no be serious issue. He must be this and that blah, worth it blah blah. Wetin? Dem born you for mars? Abeg freestyle. . . kiss
Abeg tell the babe ooo... She's too serious about it.... I think i know what her problem is..
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Do you want my husband I am sensing homopholia from you.
common mrs, i dont want ur husband rather i'm protecting perharps, his most cherished asset(you) from being wooed by wooing-gang. I'm homophobic u knw. If d 'mrs' in ur ID dos not mean u'r married, then happy me. I'v gat d lines 2 woo u or sweet talk u into my wonderful 'niche of inceasant love'. I don tay dey like u sef. 2day na 2day, i'm ready 4 u..oya bosigbamgba kajo!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by KingOfNairaland: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wao! Nice Thread. 'Woo, Woo, and Woo'. Searching......

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.