Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? (3243 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima(f): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guys...Would you allow/accept your wife or girlfriend selling eggs to survive or make ends meet?
Ladies....Would you allow/accept your husband/boyfriend selling sperm to survive to make ends meet?

Surrogacy has become a hot trend in America and Europe for many women and men who have reproductive issues however I asked this question because some men said that women should not sell their eggs especially if they are married or dating because it will interfere with the relationship/marriage.

It is difficult to tell someone who is struggling financially any moral enchantments when they can simply sell what they have naturally to eat and live another day.

Do you think that a man/woman have the right to tell her/his spouse that he/she can't sell their eggs? Does it only pertain to those that are unmarried?

What are your thoughts regarding this trend? In some clinics.....Sperm is valued at $3.000 and Eggs is valued at $5,000.
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by k2039: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=20pt]A donor is halfway responsible for bringing a living person into the world.
I will never want my wife to donate her eggs,likewise I will never donate my spe*rm.
I cant imagine the emotional trauma of my kid being raised by someone else
[/size]
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by omega25red(m): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]A donor is halfway responsible for bringing a living person into the world.
I would never want my wife to donate her eggs,likewise I would never donate my spe*rm.
I cant imagine the emotional trauma of my kid being raised by someone else
[/size]
your statement makes it seem like the egg and sperm are actually aware of who they will be. Also the donations can be annonymous or you can leave your info if you want to be contacted.

mr.s Chima funny they have been advertising this on the radio recently if i were a woman and single and youg i would probably consider it
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by cindyrella(f): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2012
He is free to donate his fluid if he wanna,but I ain't giving out ma eggs! grin grin
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by k2039: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2012
omega25red: your statement makes it seem like the egg and sperm are actually aware of who they will be. Also the donations can be annonymous or you can leave your info if you want to be contacted.

[size=20pt]It still doesnt change the fact that I have a kid with my gene somewhere,whether I know where he/she is or not

[/size]
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Sep 28, 2012
For me...I don't think I would accept Oga Chima selling his sperm to make dollars and I don't think he would accept me selling my eggs either. It is a strange to me knowing I have children out there and don't know where they are!

Imagine looking at the crowd wondering if that your child or not. grin grin
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Jefflen92: 2:39am On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
For me...I don't think I would accept Oga Chima selling his sperm to make dollars and I don't think he would accept me selling my eggs either. It is a strange to me knowing I have children out there and don't know where they are!

Imagine looking at the crowd wondering if that your child or not. grin grin
i wil like 2 knw u more bt am new here cos i dnt fully understand dis site phenomena. Pls do reply bck
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Rocktation(f): 2:51am On Sep 28, 2012
Jefflen92:
i wil like 2 knw u more bt am new here cos i dnt fully understand dis site phenomena. Pls do reply bck

I hope you realize she's a married woman who isn't gonna sell her eggs! tongue
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Jefflen92: 3:05am On Sep 28, 2012
Rocktation:

I hope you realize she's a married woman who isn't gonna sell her eggs! tongue
am nt askin her 2 sell any egg 2 me i jus wnt 2 knw her dat all
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima1(f): 3:23am On Sep 28, 2012
Jefflen92:
am nt askin her 2 sell any egg 2 me i jus wnt 2 knw her dat all

And why do you want to know me
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Jefflen92: 3:34am On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

And why do you want to know me
hav been goin through ur trend cos i find u interestin u d kind of gal hav been lookin 4 al my life
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Goldieluks: 3:50am On Sep 28, 2012
Lmao!!!^
@ post, i don't think i would want to sell my egg for such. Its more or less like giving my child up for adoption, while i am still alive and capable of caring for my child. And as for my spouse, well he has every right to make whatever decision but that doesn't mean i won't stand by him to make a suitable decision, concerning such issue.
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 28, 2012
Jefflen92:
hav been goin through ur trend cos i find u interestin u d kind of gal hav been lookin 4 al my life
didn't you see the "mrs" on her moniker? Abi you wan go marry anoda pesin wife? Make oga chima catch you!

@post I won't sell my eggs for any reason.I trust my naija peeps.people are ready to donate just to get the cash!
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Mynd44: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2012
She is free to do that if he wants and as for me, i dont know, I might
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by free2ryhme: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Guys...Would you allow/accept your wife or girlfriend selling eggs to survive or make ends meet?
Ladies....Would you allow/accept your husband/boyfriend selling sperm to survive to make ends meet?

Surrogacy has become a hot trend in America and Europe for many women and men who have reproductive issues however I asked this question because some men said that women should not sell their eggs especially if they are married or dating because it will interfere with the relationship/marriage.

It is difficult to tell someone who is struggling financially any moral enchantments when they can simply sell what they have naturally to eat and live another day.

Do you think that a man/woman have the right to tell her/his spouse that he/she can't sell their eggs? Does it only pertain to those that are unmarried?

What are your thoughts regarding this trend? In some clinics.....Sperm is valued at $3.000 and Eggs is valued at $5,000.

This cannot be an issue because ladies/guys do secret things ... A lady can decide to sell her "eyin awo" without her bobo being aware of it. Aint a big deal
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2012
Jefflen92:
This is just classic! grin
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Mynd44: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: This is just classic! grin
You go fear toasting na
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by boron10(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2012
Even if they need a bucket of my fluid, i'll so donate it. So far the dollars dey enter. Abi shey the fluid dey finish ni?
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: This is just classic! grin

May thunder dey strike una nyansh!!!
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by tutuwater(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
But seriously, are we all saying we don't consider it has charity to sell eggs and fluids. Thinking of how it can shape the life of those that are actually looking for a baby, is enough incentive to do it.

If you know the pains barren mothers go through, you would do it.
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
I find in amazing that guys can waste their fluids in protections and they can't give any to make someone who does not have happy

1 Like

Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I find in amazing that guys can waste their fluids in protections and they can't give any to make someone who does not have happy

That's true. Oga Chima WILL NOT DONATE NONE OF HIS SPERM. Thank you very much.
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MarcAnthon(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jefflen92:

Wonderful!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Obviously you are new here grin grin grin grin grin grin. 2 days and Chima go bite your yansh comot, then that loff go wear out.

@all the people saying no, imagine earning a million naira a day. That's what they pay egg donors: $7000 per session. I think some people will have a rethink. besides as someone pointed out, who knows what people do behind people's backs. As for fluid, that one is one one naira, so I'll understand why no one will want to waste his time. But then again, if you use condom (waste it), why not give it to someone who needs it.

If people have taken to prostitution because of lack, why not selling eggs for $7000?. If u're really struggling to eat, this will be a non-issue I dare say.
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima1(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Obviously you are new here grin grin grin grin grin grin. 2 days and Chima go bite your yansh comot, then that loff go wear out.

@all the people saying no, imagine earning a million naira a day. That's what they pay egg donors: $7000 per session. I think some people will have a rethink. besides as someone pointed out, who knows what people do behind people's backs. As for fluid, that one is one one naira, so I'll understand why no one will want to waste his time. But then again, if you use condom (waste it), why not give it to someone who needs it.

If people have taken to prostitution because of lack, why not selling eggs for $7000?. If u're really struggling to eat, this will be a non-issue I dare say.

I see a cockblocker! I didn't come between you and LaParisteene.....I let you do your Nigerian thing cos I know you had to eat somehow so I let you be. Why are you sprinkling sand in my garri? undecided undecided
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Goldieluks: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
MarcAnthon:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima1(f): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MarcAnthon(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Goldieluks: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
wink grin grin
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima1(f): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jefflen92:

Awww suga. You can get to know me. Pay those haters no mind...they just jealous of our loff. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Mynd44: 4:30am On Sep 29, 2012
What loff?
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:49am On Sep 29, 2012
Funny how 9ja youths think, everybody wants to get rich at the slightest opportunity(a poor man mentality), always wana make it big without workinq for it. save your eggs/fluids for yourself and children, the doctors should use theirs and enrich themselves. Fink of helping others and the world would become a better place
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by bebechuks: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2012
Abeg its not a big deal to do dat. Every body has secrets so dis one will be one of dem. Simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Really Mean By This Txt Message?? / A Lady Propose To Me Today / Guy Between Ladies And Men Who Enjoys Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.