Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? (3246 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by MrsChima(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44: What loff?

Why do you care? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? by dederocs(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
For me...I don't think I would accept Oga Chima selling his sperm to make dollars and I don't think he would accept me selling my eggs either. It is a strange to me knowing I have children out there and don't know where they are!

Imagine looking at the crowd wondering if that your child or not. grin grin
ibos can do anything for ego..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That's Too Weak To Carry You Up? / Should She Cancel The Marriage Plans? / Are Guys Still Toasting (wooing) Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.